Worlds At War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hitosu Moriko
Worlds of War

im not starting on chapter one on the rp so this will be chapter one

Chapter I: The Awakening

In the depths of hell Lord Drakar son of the dark sovereign who has defeated satan and is now in his throne and ruler of the 7th region of hell was peering to the heavens sorting a plan to take over heavens and to rule the universe
In Heavens they were doing there ceremony for the new hero of south heavens or as they call "Aria" the name of there legendary hero Aria a six-winged angel with a weapon of times the "Boa" a bow that shot 10,000 arrows and the was also a chain weapon that caught its enemies like a snake
The ceremony was for the new hero of Aria an angel with messy hair baggy clothes and wings that shrouded his shoulders his name was Hitosu Moriko the elder of Aria presented him his weapon orb the orb that can manifest 1 weapon based on the hero's heart and soul
Drakar in hell sought out a plan to use there new hero as there weapon he let out his new dark aurinates snakes that can inject dark within someone and turned them into a dark servant
While in heaven Hitosu patrolling heaven the sky turned black and red lightning shot Hitosu in a blink of an eye and land him on the ground while weakened a dark aurinate came and constricted Hitosu and bit his right wing it started to become black and Hitosu eyes started to glow red but his orb reacted and smashed itself upon the aurinate which released Hitosu and shattered the orb.
When awoken Hitosu saw his wing which was perhaps permanent damage he then noticed his orb shattered another aurinate came at Hitosu he thought of a shield and before he knew his orb turned into a shield he then thought of a sword the shield then turned into a broad sword he grabbed the sword and sliced the aurinate.
Drakar the cause of the attack appeared before Hitosu and started a heated sword battle they matched each other until Darkar sword slapped Hitosu's sword the sword aimed and hit a small angel boy seeing the boy disappear in a light which meant his life was over Hitosu's mind went in a rage this caused his orb to shatter with his energy Hitosu's white aura turned dark and his eyes crimson red he then had a triadic sword which he lunged at Drakar ferociously he then stabbed Drakar but Drakar's fakeout led to Hitosu's defeat landing Drakars hand in Hitosu's chest Hitosu's eyes turned normal and he fell to the ground unconsciously
"Another Day Hitosu Another Day MINIONS RETRACT"
The heavens turned back to normal but was Hitosu ready for what was coming for him well ..............................

If this rp happens you will know

Now the Rp starts when i post Chapter 2 on the rp but i need people to make characters

There are 7 worlds

Heaven: the people who brink in the light angels who live in the magic that is holy

Azure World: People are wind bearers here they believe in the wind and attack with the wind

Pixel World: A weird dimension that prevents magic from being done in this world

Hydrus World: They live of the ways of the waves these hydro people are underwater dwellers who believe in the waves

Twilight World: This place is pure darkness they are closer to hell then you think

Star Breakers World: World of the cosmic's these people read there lives in the stars

Hell: the place where past ruler satan ran until the Dark Sovereign Slayed satan and took his throne these people are vile and evil and Hell contains 7 Regions that despair with the 7 sins

Well this is the signing sheet

Name of Races:

Angel's

Azurith's

Pixelen's

Hydrons

Twixelens

Cosmoses

Devil's

Name:
Sex:
Race:
Power:
Weapon:
Bio:
World of Residence:

lilk82394
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Worlds of War

In the depths of hell Lord Drakar son of the dark sovereign who has defeated satan and is now in his throne and ruler of the 7th region of hell was peering to the heavens sorting a plan to take over heavens and to rule the universe
In Heavens they were doing there ceremony for the new hero of south heavens or as they call "Aria" the name of there legendary hero Aria a six-winged angel with a weapon of times the "Boa" a bow that shot 10,000 arrows and the was also a chain weapon that caught its enemies like a snake
The ceremony was for the new hero of Aria an angel with messy hair baggy clothes and wings that shrouded his shoulders his name was Hitosu Moriko the elder of Aria presented him his weapon orb the orb that can manifest 1 weapon based on the hero's heart and soul
Drakar in hell sought out a plan to use there new hero as there weapon he let out his new dark aurinates snakes that can inject dark within someone and turned them into a dark servant
While in heaven Hitosu patrolling heaven the sky turned black and red lightning shot Hitosu in a blink of an eye and land him on the ground while weakened a dark aurinate came and constricted Hitosu and bit his right wing it started to become black and Hitosu eyes started to glow red but his orb reacted and smashed itself upon the aurinate which released Hitosu and shattered the orb.
When awoken Hitosu saw his wing which was perhaps permanent damage he then noticed his orb shattered another aurinate came at Hitosu he thought of a shield and before he knew his orb turned into a shield he then thought of a sword the shield then turned into a broad sword he grabbed the sword and sliced the aurinate.
Drakar the cause of the attack appeared before Hitosu and started a heated sword battle they matched each other until Darkar sword slapped Hitosu's sword the sword aimed and hit a small angel boy seeing the boy disappear in a light which meant his life was over Hitosu's mind went in a rage this caused his orb to shatter with his energy Hitosu's white aura turned dark and his eyes crimson red he then had a triadic sword which he lunged at Drakar ferociously he then stabbed Drakar but Drakar's fakeout led to Hitosu's defeat landing Drakars hand in Hitosu's chest Hitosu's eyes turned normal and he fell to the ground unconsciously
The heavens turned back to normal but was Hitosu ready for what was coming for him well ..............................

Now the Rp starts when i post Chapter 2 on the rp but i need people to make characters

There are 7 worlds

Heaven: the people who brink in the light angels who live in the magic that is holy

Azure World: People are wind bearers here they believe in the wind and attack with the wind

Pixel World: A weird dimension that prevents magic from being done in this world

Hydrus World: They live of the ways of the waves these hydro people are underwater dwellers who believe in the waves

Twilight World: This place is pure darkness they are closer to hell then you think

Star Breakers World: World of the cosmic's these people read there lives in the stars

Hell: the place where past ruler satan ran until the Dark Sovereign Slayed satan and took his throne these people are vile and evil and Hell contains 7 Regions that despair with the 7 sins

Name of Races:

Angel's

Azurith's

Pixelen's

Hydrons

Twixelens

Cosmoses

Devil's

Name:Hunter
Alignment:Good
Sex:Male
Race:Twixelens
Powerbig grinark Manipulation(for example:summon a dark sword)
Weapon:Glove of Kingdoms
Bio:l8r
World of Residence:Twilight

Hitosu Moriko
Name: Hitosu Moriko

Alignment: Good?

Sex: Male

Race: Angel/Devil Presence

Power: Multi Weapon orb can transform into 8 weapons all strong

Weapon: Orb- The orb transforms into 8 weapons might be a

Bio: The Story given

World of Residence: Heavens-Aria=South Heavens

Pic: http://www.freewebs.com/xsummoner_of_fatex/half%20angel-devil.PNG

lilk82394
Hitosu go read Big O's post on hero high.Its under one of mine.

Hitosu Moriko
HELLO ANYONE ELSE WHO SAID THEY WOULD PLAY POST PLEASE

Venomancer
I see Ush has give you the green light.It seems like this could be fun so I'm think of a char.just give me sometime

DangerousBeauty
Winter Willow
Slightly evil, but she will listen if you need an audience with her.
F
Twixelen Leader
Possession of another persons body. But this leaves her own body empty and vulnerable, so she rarely uses it. She can command shadows, using them to fight or to travel through them. If someone looks directly into her eyes, she can cause paralysis at will.

She was born in the shadow of a candles light. Her mother was the light and her father was the flame. Well thats how the story goes anyways. No one knows how she came to be. But as a child, she matured quickly and overthrew the crown at the age of 43. And all who assisted her in said overthrow, mysteriously vanished. Rumor is that her shadows consumed them. None dare to oppose her. And those who do, vanish.
Twilight world

Hitosu Moriko
Thats Good

Hitosu Moriko
You know what i hate about the hell reigion

DangerousBeauty
What?

Hitosu Moriko
Im thought of the Hell reigions having to do with the seven sins and dante's inferno bit off of my idea i have had for 2 yrs

DangerousBeauty
could be interesting

Wei Phoenix
Im thought of the Hell reigions having to do with the seven sins and dante's inferno bit off of my idea i have had for 2 yrs

Dante's Inferno existed before you even had that idea.

Hitosu Moriko
by how long cause i've been writing this story for a while already

lilk82394
if u think about it it takes longer than 2 years to make sum video games.so they had the idea for a while

emoboy13
Name: domineek hatred
Alignment: evil
Sex: male
Race: emo
Power: he can use his dark rage to destroy his enemies bc hes the darkest emo there is
Weapon:sword of agony
Bio: domineek is evil and dark and hes always drowning in angst which allows him to kill any1 with ease
World of Residence: hell

Hitosu Moriko
Originally posted by emoboy13
Name: domineek hatred
Alignment: evil
Sex: male
Race: emo
Power: he can use his dark rage to destroy his enemies bc hes the darkest emo there is
Weapon:sword of agony
Bio: domineek is evil and dark and hes always drowning in angst which allows him to kill any1 with ease
World of Residence: hell Are you kidding me with the race choose one of the races that i created and having someone to kill everyone with ease is breaking the immortality and god modding rule and thats not even a power take this seriously

Hitosu Moriko
Originally posted by lilk82394
if u think about it it takes longer than 2 years to make sum video games.so they had the idea for a while and you have point the movie came out before the game

Keyter Derton

h ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Divine_Comedy

h ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferno_(Dante)

Some 700 years, give or take. Better luck with your next original idea.

(would have loved to use proper links, but apparently you can't do that with your first post. I'm sure you'll figure 'em out =P)

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Keyter Derton

(would have loved to use proper links, but apparently you can't do that with your first post. I'm sure you'll figure 'em out =P)

Yep!

Hitosu Moriko
but i only have 7 regions Dante's have 9 so its different

Wei Phoenix
Not different enough for someone to see it as a completely different thing altogether. One could still tie them both in and you just said yourself that DI bit off of you, so I don't see how the inverse would be different. It's ok, you didn't know and no one's saying you stole the idea. Mistakes happen.

Hitosu Moriko
im trying to find differences cause for hell the new ruler of hell gives his siblings supremacy over the seven sin regions because this new ruler has killed off Satan which is a powerful person who could have done that does are some good differences maybe i overdid the words bit off i had to see the movie again and yea theres alot of differences

Phantom Miria

You fail

You win

You fail

You win

and you have point the movie came out before the game

You fail

You win

Hitosu Moriko
Was that really nesscary

DangerousBeauty
Was that really nesscary

You obviously don't know her very well.

emoboy13
Are you kidding me with the race choose one of the races that i created and having someone to kill everyone with ease is breaking the immortality and god modding rule and thats not even a power take this seriously

Actually, quite the contrary. You see, in this day and age, certain alterations of the rules are necessary in order to accommodate for a rapidly changing society. Civilization, for thousands of years, has apparently required an omnipotent figure of authority -- God, and, on a smaller scale, world leaders and politicians. Though I admire your righteous defiance in the face of this postulation, I must assert that you stand aside for the purpose of a stable role-playing endeavor.

now i want my race 2 be emo becuz that way i can use my dark rage powers

DangerousBeauty
you're so ****ing stupid! Holy shit! Emo is not on the damn race list! You can't be emo! Get over it or get the **** out!

DangerousBeauty
Actually, quite the contrary. You see, in this day and age, certain alterations of the rules are necessary in order to accommodate for a rapidly changing society. Civilization, for thousands of years, has apparently required an omnipotent figure of authority -- God, and, on a smaller scale, world leaders and politicians. Though I admire your righteous defiance in the face of this postulation, I must assert that you stand aside for the purpose of a stable role-playing endeavor.

You have just been reported for not following rules and regulations set by a mod or a thread owner.

Thank you.

Hitosu Moriko
Listen don't tell me how to run my thread ok just follow the damn rules you want someone dark be a twixelen there dark attribute and everyone has to follow rules ok how would you like if i went to your thread that has been fairly approved and started messing crap up you can't do that to people thats why there are rules to keep order now its either you follow the rule or GTFO because i don't need someone messing up the RP and when i get the RP up when i have enough people and you start with this again i will report you because you came here starting trouble and i don't want trouble i told you to change it you can't kill someones character because you feel like it because thats god modding and you can't be immortal because thats not fair to the others who are trying to play this rp and you go mess up everything THATS WHY WE HAVE RULES YOU CAN'T ENTER SOMEONES DOMAIN AND TELL THEM HOW TO RUN S**T HOW MANY TIMES DO WE ALL HAVE TO YOU THAT IM TIRED OF WHAT YOUR DOING SO ITS EITHER YOU FOLLOW THE RULES OR IM REPORTING BECAUSE YOUR BEING RUDE AND TELLING SOMEONE HOW TO RUN THERE S**T BY RUINING IT NOT ONLY FOR ME BUT FOR OTHERS WHO ARE PLAYING AND I WILL NOT ALLOW THAT YOU GOT IT

I'LL MAKE IT SIMPLE CHANGE THE CHARACTER SHEET SO ITS ACCEPTABLE TO RULES OR GTFO BEFORE I REPORT FOR BAN

Hitosu Moriko
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
You have just been reported for not following rules and regulations set by a mod or a thread owner.

Thank you. oh thanks DB i was writing slow

emoboy13
you're so ****ing stupid! Holy shit! Emo is not on the damn race list! You can't be emo! Get over it or get the **** out!

I don't believe you've quite ascertained my point. With an inordinate amount of unlawful and unjust actions in the world by people in positions of power, a few select people are resistant to the authoritarian regime we are faced with today. I wish to challenge that regime by slightly resisting any form of standards or principles. This resistance does not imply anarchism, mind you. I simply wish to weaken the almost fascist hold that some people believe they should have over others. After all, is it not the right and duty of a man to question authority?

if not wat race is like emo, like wat race has a lot of inner darkness and pain

i think ill be devil becuz they have lots of darkness

DangerousBeauty
oh thanks DB i was writing slow

You're welcome. I hope he gets a purma ban for causing such a damn disturbance. Originally posted by emoboy13
I don't believe you've quite ascertained my point. With an inordinate amount of unlawful and unjust actions in the world by people in positions of power, a few select people are resistant to the authoritarian regime we are faced with today. I wish to challenge that regime by slightly resisting any form of standards or principles. This resistance does not imply anarchism, mind you. I simply wish to weaken the almost fascist hold that some people believe they should have over others. After all, is it not the right and duty of a man to question authority?

You don't get to have a point. You do as the thread owner says. END OF STORY.

Hitosu Moriko

Yeah that goes for somethings but you can't relate that to everything i don't feel above you or anything but come on thats like going to someones house and telling them what to do and thats unacceptable cause theres something you can and can't do but you don't seem to get that you have already been reported and i can't say anything everything has a consequence clearly this one is yours this my thread you can't change that and you can't do what you kept doing thats showing disrespect to everyone here how you act all better then us but you clearly don't realize how you've been acting out to everyone and making enemies i can tell everyone felt disrespected when you acted high and mighty that you did'nt need permission all of us do thats why we have the idea thread so everyone can agree with everyone on something thats the how it works here and if you can't understand that you should'nt be here

Cammii
Might i join , i thought i should ask first.i am interested in roll playing this now since i read it over agen.

Well i just seen this, Alright your emo we got the point, if you believe that emo is a race good for you , it really isn't a race but you believe what you want. The owner of the roll play made the list of races and there was no emo on it. We know your very "emo" that's good to know,but we here do not care what you are. Follow the rules and not be a air head and we are all fine, you are making a big scene. Your new and you should of learned from your first mistake, but i see you haven't my best thing i can tell you is to knock off your childish 13 year old emo shit before you just get banned .

There are many races in the roll play where you can be evil , where you can be dark ,but emo is not one. In life you will see you can't have it your way all the time, your young but you'll see the real world soon. Fighting and showing your emo in people faces is just straight out anoying , i mean people like you are a reason why i just stopped coming to this site. I love it, i know most the people here, and they are not mean people at all, they are really nice and kind people if you don't rub them the wrong way. And you are really starting a problem with a lot of people here, just to make life better just learn quick or just leave. Ok thank you ,

-Camille-

REXXXX
Alrighty.

Warnings to DangerousBeauty and Hitosu Moriko for bashing, first off. If someone is trying to alter your rules and messing with your roleplay, then you do not go off on them in the ways that you just did. You report them early on or PM a moderator to step in and handle the situation. Going off on them just lowers you to their level.

Emoboy13, warning for trolling. They're not changing the rules for your character. The rules are the rules, and you will abide by them. If you continue petitioning for an 'emo' race, then I will give you more warnings, and more warnings leads to a ban. Therefore, lay off. Pick a preexisting race. Thank you.

Back to setting up your game, folks...

Hitosu Moriko
Rex i respect you and i say this with all respect but we kept trying to keep it decent with him but he was getting on our nerves at first i thought he was just you know new and we explained it to him and he kept testing our patience and it ended up getting out of hand i understand if you thought we were bashing the new guy but he has been belittling everyone here and i felt it was disrespectful of him to that to everyone especially using my thread for that with that said i can continue i do not say this with disrespect but hoping you hear me out sorry for putting you at the trouble of coming here

And Camii go ahead i need people fast im trying to get people before tuesday i'll have chapter 2 up

Venomancer
Name:Tamra
Sex:female
Race:Angel
Power:To manifest the power of Music into weapons
Weapon:Bow ad arrows
Bio:Tamra life is like most angels.She was made by the heavenly Lord of Light,Love,Grace,Faith,Hope,Mercy,Peace,Righteousn
ess.Several years ago Tamra was a War angel and Messager angel under both the twin ArchAngels Michael and Gabriel.Since Luficer had fallen she has now taken his place as a upcoming ArchAngel of Praise and Worship.She is often found on the North side of heaven where the make is singing to him or she flying around heaven meeting up with the other ArchAngels
World of Residence:Heaven

~I kind went with the bible for making her so let me know if i need to change anything.~

Hitosu Moriko
Theres really no need for bible use but since im using the death of satan the archangels might interest the story so its cool

REXXXX
Rex i respect you and i say this with all respect but we kept trying to keep it decent with him but he was getting on our nerves at first i thought he was just you know new and we explained it to him and he kept testing our patience and it ended up getting out of hand i understand if you thought we were bashing the new guy but he has been belittling everyone here and i felt it was disrespectful of him to that to everyone especially using my thread for that with that said i can continue i do not say this with disrespect but hoping you hear me out sorry for putting you at the trouble of coming here

I'm afraid the fact that he was getting on your nerves is not a very good excuse. In the future, if someone is acting up or causing problems continuously, report them or send me a message, please. Thank you.

DangerousBeauty
Originally posted by Venomancer
Name:Tamra
Sex:female
Race:Angel
Power:To manifest the power of Music into weapons
Weapon:Bow ad arrows
Bio:Tamra life is like most angels.She was made by the heavenly Lord of Light,Love,Grace,Faith,Hope,Mercy,Peace,Righteousn
ess.Several years ago Tamra was a War angel and Messager angel under both the twin ArchAngels Michael and Gabriel.Since Luficer had fallen she has now taken his place as a upcoming ArchAngel of Praise and Worship.She is often found on the North side of heaven where the make is singing to him or she flying around heaven meeting up with the other ArchAngels
World of Residence:Heaven

~I kind went with the bible for making her so let me know if i need to change anything.~

Sweet!

Yet again venom. We is enemies in an unhosted rp. LOL!

Venomancer
Sweet!

Yet again venom. We is enemies in an unhosted rp. LOL! What better way to do it DB?We always make the best enemies

DangerousBeauty
indeed. smile

HH was fun.

Venomancer
was and still is.Wonder how these two will react now

DangerousBeauty
same way? Could have her come look for you.

lilk82394
wow. all this happened while i was at the hawks game?hehe

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by lilk82394
wow. all this happened while i was at the hawks game?hehe

You're in Atlanta...

lilk82394
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
You're in Atlanta... hell yea...i luv the hawks

DangerousBeauty
heres an image of winter willow.

http://www.hairfromhell.com/userimages/AXPinkandBlue(1).jpg

Cammii
Name:
Camille Lynn.

Alignment:
Middle

Sex:
Female

Race:
Angel

Power:
Her eye color shifts either to a lighter or darker color, To help her see better in the dark with little light given.

Flight , where Camille is allowed to quickly take off.

Weapon:
Swords with on tips of the blade has poisen which doesnt have big effect but can make some one ill.

Star dust, used in the day to guide her through where's shes ment to be.Outsiders touch the star dust are burn, star dust falls off the stars, cant see it by the eye but it takes thousans of years to cool down.And can burn badly.

Bio:
Nothing really needed , for the most part she isnt as evil as she seems.

World of Residence:
Star Breakers World

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/lovexallxanime/animemisc247.jpg

Hitosu Moriko
Alright great pic DB and good profile Camii

Hitosu Moriko
ok im in school right now this will be up at 9:30PM alright big grin

Hitosu Moriko
ok i had someone over yesterday so yea today at 8PM today

Hitosu Moriko
Its up and if anyone wants to use Hiromi go ahead she is the Ruler of the Lust Region as Drakar is for the Wrath Region because im using Drakar and well whoever wants Black Sovereign they can be him but he is the MAIN Commander of all hell so please whoever wants to be him has to be active ok

Messahi
Alright if i get in this thing?

Name: Fox Kessle

Alignment: Neutral but tends to lean to the dark.

Sex:Male

Race:Hydron

Power: Manipulating water in a number of ways, combustion, freezing, boiling (only water no heat abilities), changing it's physical form. Changing molecular structure into water or liquid for that matter. Many more. (Ill be creative with it but I wont god mode or anything. Water is just a fun element!)

Weapon: Short blade but just when it's called for. Mostly uses hand to hand when challenged.

Bio: Born into the comfort of royalty he was spoiled as a younger child. As he matured he was brought up and trained in the ways of diplomacy. The idea of one day being a ruler of people would excite any man but he was never thrilled by this prospect. In fact he loathed his position in the royal family and scorned his lineage. His father was the symbol of everything he hated in his fair life. Scraping his studies he preferred to practice dominating his peoples life force, water. After years his father finally confronted him and demanded he faced reality, he would have soon pass and Fox would have to take his rightful place in dynasty. Passion and anger flew back and fourth as the two argued for hours. One particular sentenced his father muttered infuriated him more than anything. "you have no choice in the matter!" With this Fox grabbed his blade and thrust it at his defenseless father. The blade pierced his skin with ease and within minutes he fell into sleep and passed. Fox's eyes flourished with fear when he realized what he had done. He pulled his weapon from the chest of his father and began gathering anything he could fit in his satchel. He made haste as he fled the castle grounds. Fox was gone for weeks. He heard the people all gossiping about the kings death. None of what they said was even close to what had happened. They talked of conspiracy and kidnapping of the royal heir. More or less it all seemed the same. Not one person ever brought up the possibility of his own son murdering him. Weeks passed, he wondered day after day. He was done with this place. he had to get out somehow, Life just wasn't satisfying. (I know nothing of these world so I just made stuff up, hope I didn't go to far or anything.)

World of Residence: Hydrus

http://www.versalod.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/elfaquatic.png
Kinda like that, only wraps his face up and not such long hair.

Hitosu Moriko
it ok its useable

Cammii
So the rollplay is up now ? I will post in a little while.

Hitosu Moriko
ok these new people f'ing up my rp first bitchyboy now this jesusknight

Messahi
same guy. has no life apparently. hope he reads this! big grin

Hitosu Moriko
I think its Emoboy making multiple accounts i already got them banned for spamming he got banned for trolling my Rp before it came out but there is a chance its him messing around with this Rp because he would'nt stop breaking the rule but this is just my opinion

Messahi
I concur. That guy has all this free time and he does stuff like this? Needs another hobby smile

Hitosu Moriko
yea pretty much

DangerousBeauty
he's back.

And this time it's rather pathetic.

Hitosu Moriko
i know im getting annoyed now

DangerousBeauty
Thats what he wants. Maybe pm ush.

Hitosu Moriko
i did because he made 3 other accounts and he banned them this is a new one he keeps making new ones look im going to post in hour i got to talk to ush

Hitosu Moriko
Alright about to end Chapter 3

Spidervlad
Name: Rain Arisom

Alignment: Neutral

Race: A human who gained immortality.

Appearance: http://heise.deviantart.com/art/Arrogant-knight-26465221

Power: Amazing reflexes, agility, and strength unproportional to his slim build. Ability to move between worlds and dimensions.

Weapon: Darkarm, a long and slender black blade shown in the picture that has abilities to cause dark shockwaves and focused energy. The blade itself is an entity trapped in a weapon as a curse by a god, and survives as a symbiote with Rain. It survives by draining some of Rain's energy, while Rain uses it for it's power. The entity inside the sword also communicates with Rain on a regular basis. Clothing is the same as seen on the picture.

Bio: Somewhat of an oddity or regularity, Rain is known throughout the worlds by lower mortals and gods themselves. He is equally unliked by all the gods and rulers of the realms due to his consistent behavior of doing what only he thinks is right. Being the arrogant, proud, independent figure he is, in his many years of living he stirred up enough trouble in every world. There is, of course, much story behind how he gained his immortality, but I will rather develop that in game.

Hitosu Moriko
um spidervlad human is not apart of the races

Angel's -Holy Beings

Azurith's -Wind Bearers

Pixelen's Pixelated people who can't do magic

Hydrons - Water beings

Twixelens - Dark Beings

Cosmoses - Astro Beings

Devil's -Evil Beings

Spidervlad
I'll edit it up then.

Name: Rain Arisom

Alignment: Neutral

Race: An angel, punished by God and had his wings dismembered.

Appearance: http://heise.deviantart.com/art/Arrogant-knight-26465221

Power: Amazing reflexes, agility, and strength unproportional to his slim build. Ability to move between worlds and dimensions.

Weapon: Darkarm, a long and slender black blade shown in the picture that has abilities to cause dark shockwaves and focused energy. The blade itself is an entity trapped in a weapon as a curse by a god, and survives as a symbiote with Rain. It survives by draining some of Rain's energy, while Rain uses it for it's power. The entity inside the sword also communicates with Rain on a regular basis. Clothing is the same as seen on the picture.

Bio: Banished and punished by God for doing what he thought was right, Rain was stuck between worlds, unable to travel back to Heaven and not welcome in any other world. Staying there for several decades, in danger of going insane, he was offered a pact with the Devil himself. Information about Heaven, and Rain will receive the ability to move to other worlds. Performing his part of the bargain, Rain was in shock when the Devil betrayed him and trapped him in the dimension of hell, as his servant.

Rain was given a choice of serving the Devil or living a life of pain as a slave. He agreed to serve the Devil, performing crue tasks for a short amount of time before realizing this was not a life he would want to lead. In a courageous and brave move by Rain, one of the Generals of the Devil's army was disarmed and taken by Rain. With a ransom of letting Rain travel between worlds, the general was let go and the Devil granted Rain the power to traverse worlds

.Somewhat of an oddity or regularity, Rain is known throughout the worlds by lower mortals and gods themselves. He is equally unliked by all the gods and rulers of the realms due to his consistent behavior of doing what only he thinks is right. Being the arrogant, proud, independent figure he is, in his many years of living he stirred up enough trouble in every world. He tries to stay away from Heaven or Hell due to obvious reasons, of course.

Hitosu Moriko
Ok this is good

Hitosu Moriko
If your ready for Chapter 4 then get ready im opening it in one hour have to type up the description

lilk82394
anybody plz sign up for my kh rp idea. thx

Messahi
haha. That guy is so sad sad I feel bad for him

youwilllose
THIS IS HOPELESS. THERE IS NO POINT BEING HERE. I AM TROLLING. I WILL REPORT ALL OF YOU. LEAVE THIS RP FOR A DECENT ONE. YOU ALL SUCK

youwilllose

lilk82394
wtf is wrong wit u. dnt u have a life?*reported(again)*

Hitosu Moriko
Im tierd of him im reporting him to my uncle's company he deals with cyber stalking and harassment and im getting him arrested cause he's not only harassing me but you guys as well and really im losing my patience with this no life loser

lilk82394
good!! hope he cnt block hiss IP adress

Hitosu Moriko
i got that covered

lilk82394
cool. i hate lame ass ppl like tht. but yea i still got 2 more years of high school left and i gotta hit the hay

Hitosu Moriko
alright then g'night

Venomancer
come on GM's banned this kids ip address.Pwi dose it and it works

JacopeX
Im tierd of him im reporting him to my uncle's company he deals with cyber stalking and harassment and im getting him arrested cause he's not only harassing me but you guys as well and really im losing my patience with this no life loser Impossible.

You can't get someone arrested for posting in a thread. Spamming or not, the only way that it can be solved is by reporting the user to the moderators or admins. That way, the user will be banned. He can create as many multiple accounts as he wants...He'll still get banned. -_-

Trust me, REAL online harassment is much more dire than this. Trust me...

Hitosu Moriko
i know but really i thought by now the mods would get rid of his IP address already

JacopeX
i know but really i thought by now the mods would get rid of his IP address already He could have used another computer with A DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS and made a new account. It's very simple, just go to a library, internet cafe, etc and just register an account under that IP address. XD

NebarisTheGreat
I don't know why you guys are being so hostile towards us. We just want to play your RP and have some friendly discussion at the same time.

Venomancer
We would if you all would stop acting like total frat geeks.Follow the rules and you'll be fine trust me but your not so that's why we are hostile toward you. I'm letting you the truth. Follow the rules and everything will be fine.

Hitosu Moriko
Friendly you and your other accounts have not been friendly i have like 15 post of hatred to show you seriously all of this could have been avoided if you follow the rules but no you had to have everyone against now you made your bed now you have to lay in it

TROLLSALOT
Originally posted by NebarisTheGreat
I don't know why you guys are being so hostile towards us. We just want to play your RP and have some friendly discussion at the same time. . I think all of us should leave this RP and join a different one. The creator is too strict, and the rest of the participants are bland and lack any real role playing skills. If you think everybody can stay perfectly on topic, then you have never left your parents basement, because you have no social life.

TROLLSALITTLE
Originally posted by TROLLSALOT
. I think all of us should leave this RP and join a different one. The creator is too strict, and the rest of the participants are bland and lack any real role playing skills. If you think everybody can stay perfectly on topic, then you have never left your parents basement, because you have no social life.
TRUE THAT

TROLLSANAMOUNT
Originally posted by TROLLSALOT
. I think all of us should leave this RP and join a different one. The creator is too strict, and the rest of the participants are bland and lack any real role playing skills. If you think everybody can stay perfectly on topic, then you have never left your parents basement, because you have no social life.

TRUE THAT

Good jobs guys. Way to stick it to the man. Or in this case, the woman

TROLLSANAMOUNT
account NOT RESTRICTED. Who here watches Dr. Phil? I really love that show. He deals with people's emotion and anger. Does anybody else share my opinion?

Hitosu Moriko
This is what i mean (Reported) and im dude so STFU you know what that is it i warned you now im going to find you through the internet and get you in trouble

Hitosu Moriko
You know what f**k you everyone if he wants to be emo let him but im not letting this little douche mess up my RP if you guys want to continue lets do this im not letting this little troll get to me because i find it sad this kid has no life and how he is harassing everyone here instead of getting a girlfriend finishing school doing something that revolves around getting A LIFE so with that Emoboy do whatever the f**k you want you want to be Emo fine i don't mean in the game but in the thread that way we can all treat you Emo exactly the way you want and that means being ignored and shunned for the rest of your life so im done with and im pretty sure everyone has had it with you so bye

Messahi
You have to make several accounts just to pretend that they agree with you and for what? Do you really get your jollies from this? People die every second, babies born, children kidnapped, families reunited. Theirs so much going on in the world and you find it completely necessary to flame one thread because your bored? I don't care if your angry or just plain entertained, why do you have to continue to harass us? Not only harass us but belittle the creator of both threads. You seem intelligent to a tolerable degree. Your vernacular is better than most I'm assuming, so why pursue the destruction of some thread that means nothing to you. You have not really phased any of us in the least. We may be annoyed by you but it wont stop us from playing. So I formally ask you to stop, please. If not, then that just shows your character as a human being, someone no one can reason with and cares little for others and logical reasoning. Be the bigger person here. (Don't flame me, please!)

Venomancer

lilk82394
is my person ever gonna be found :/

Hitosu Moriko
he should in like the next 2-3 post im still waiting for DB she has to meet with us she is a soul in Limbo she should be guiding us to you

lilk82394
she hasnt posted in a while

Trolls-magee

Trolls-magee

Hitosu Moriko
wrong thread for this problem go to the off-topic thread

CHODEMEISTER

lilk82394
chodesmeister we all kno ur trollsmagee u doink. u have a mental problem

Messahi
Well, Your beyond reasoning at this point I suppose. I just can't understand why you have so much fun doing this. Everyone is different I guess. Making falsified tales about depression is not very original by the way. Some people actually do suffer such accounts. If you really are depressed and this is how you act out then I suggest you find the root of your depression and try to better. Were just innocent people trying to enjoy some creative banter. We never did anything to you. Please stop. It makes you some much of a lesser person to incessantly nag on us when we cant do anything but ask you to stop.

Hitosu Moriko
How dare you Emoboy you have no right to say that i have dealt with crap more then you can ever understand but im not a victim i look learn and live i have friends that really see the value in me as a person and i live for them and myself you have no right to continue what you said you think the world revolves around you please everyone here probably has had tougher than you so i cut off what i said right now

Trolls-magee

Hitosu Moriko
sure? So you coincidently had to write this on my thread instead of the Off-Topic thread you know your not very bright most new people start in the off-topics just like the other "Lost Accounts"

bloggernerd2010

CHODEMEISTER

HaRdCoReRp

Chewcocka

Hitosu Moriko
DO YOU MIND WRITE THIS SOMEWHERE ELSE

Hitosu Moriko
thank you peach

Peach
Guys, simply report and ignore the socks.

Hitosu Moriko
we've been doing that I have been reporting these multiple accounts to Ush

Peach
Just hit the report button, and more importantly, do not interact with them at all. It'll be taken care of.

Hitosu Moriko
thanks

Hitosu Moriko
(Reported)

Peach
(Reported)

*sigh*

Do not interact at all. Do not reply to them, do not acknowledge their existence at all. Just report it and pretend it doesn't exist. Posts like this serve to do nothing but spam the thread.

(>^^)>
nice sig...reported...sorry

darkninja1887
Hey, can I get a recap?

RolePlayer99
Is it too late to join?

Name: Jklush
Alignment: Good
Race: Angel
Power: Jklush can shoot fire, read others' minds, fly, use laser vision, has super strength, and it would take an atomic bond to even pierce his skin.
Weapon: A sword that is unbreakable and it can cut through anything
Bio: Jklush got into heaven by slaying the magical dragon beasts of Azure. Now he is all powerful.
World of Residence: Heaven

John McCain
Umm... Is this still open? What's with all the account restricted people?

Hitosu Moriko
I wish to bring this Rp from the dead anyone wants to assist please help me ;p and i'm starting from the beginning

Worlds of War

In the depths of hell Lord Drakar son of the dark sovereign who has defeated Satan and is now in his throne and ruler of the 7th region of hell. Dark Sovereign peaks to the heavens sorting a plan to take over heavens and to rule the universe.In Heavens they were doing there ceremony for the new hero of south heavens or as they call "Aria" the name of there legendary hero.Aria a six-winged angel with a weapon of times the "Boa" a bow that shot 10,000 arrows and the was also a chain weapon that caught its enemies like a snake.The ceremony was for the new hero of Aria an angel with messy hair baggy clothes and wings that shrouded his shoulders his name was Hitosu Moriko the elder of Aria presented him his weapon orb the orb that can manifest 1 weapon based on the hero's heart and soul.
Drakar in hell sought out a plan to use there new hero as there weapon he let out his new dark aurinates snakes that can inject dark aura within someone and turned them into my dark servant.While in heaven Hitosu patrolling heaven the sky turned black and red lightning Erupted. Hitosu was shot by the lightning in a blink of an eye and crashed him on the ground.While weakened a dark aurinate came and constricted Hitosu and bit his right wing it started to become black and Hitosu's eyes started to glow red, but his orb reacted and smashed itself upon the aurinate which released Hitosu and shattered the orb.
When awoken Hitosu saw his wing which was perhaps permanent damage he then noticed his orb shattered. Another aurinate came at Hitosu he thought of a shield and before he knew his orb turned into a shield.He then thought of a sword the shield then turned into a broad sword he grabbed the sword and sliced the aurinate.
Drakar the cause of the attack appeared before Hitosu and started a heated sword battle they matched each other until Drakar sword slapped Hitosu's sword the sword aimed and hit a small angel boy.Seeing the boy disappear in a light which meant his life was over Hitosu's mind went in a rage this caused his orb to shatter with his energy Hitosu's white aura turned dark and his eyes crimson red he then had a Scythe which he lunged at Drakar ferociously.He then stabbed Drakar, but Drakar's fake out led to Hitosu's defeat landing Drakar's hand in Hitosu's chest. Hitosu's eyes turned normal and he fell to the ground unconsciously.

There are 7 worlds

Name of Races:

Angel's

Azurith's

Pixelen's

Hydrons

Twixelens

Cosmoses

Devil's

Name:
Sex:
Race:
Power:
Weapon:
Bio:
World of Residence:

Phoenix3068
I'm gonna go ahead and say sense it's been a month, this RP isn't getting revived sense nobody has said anything. Sorry Hitosu. Maybe make a new version of it and post it in the Suggestions?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.