Forge vs. Tim Drake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
H2H only. No gadgets.

Who wins the majority?

EDIT: Classic Forge and Red Robin, to clarify.

Survivor19
Waaaait. Do you mean Forge doesn't have a hand a leg? Because they definitely are his gadgets.
In that case, Tim.

the ninjak
I didn't know Forge was that great a Martial Artist.....especially on Drake's LEVEL. No gadgets???? Man this feels like spite.

Enyalus can you enlighten me on Forge's skills he could use shamanic magic....I guess.

Survivor19
Forge is martial artist on par with Mistique. Not that he ever remembers it when Bishop kicks his ass, though

Enyalus
Originally posted by Survivor19
Waaaait. Do you mean Forge doesn't have a hand a leg? Because they definitely are his gadgets.
lmao

Obviously Forge gets all of his limbs. I wouldn't be that cruel to make this a H2H contest and not give Forge both of his hands to use. stick out tongue

And yeah, Forge's MA skill is good enough to get the better of Mystique in a prolonged H2H fight.

Disappear
putting forge on mystique's level, even though i know the fight it's referring to, is kind of souping him up beyond his actual abilities. he caught one punch, even implying in the fight that it was due to his prolonged familiarity with her, and then she got a good elbow-to-solar-plexus shot in while still being restrained. also, mystique can go hand-to-hand with wolverine for a good stretch, something forge can't do.

tim's definitely got the edge in the fight. i'm a huge forge fan, i even "played" him back in my nerdy RPGing days, but he doesn't have the skill to take tim more that 1/10. and that's assuming he gets a nice metal punch somewhere tim can't necessarily take a strong punch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.