who is the most savage and ruthless warrior in the entire comics world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

no3le1
who is the most savage and ruthless warrior in the entire comics world who doesnt know any fear

the ninjak
Conan

The Nuul
Skaar
Conan
Ripclaw?

Omega Vision
Conan

The Nuul
Turok and soon to be Bruce Wayne...shifty

Omega Vision
Originally posted by The Nuul
Turok and soon to be Bruce Wayne...shifty
Nah Caveman Wayne will be a hairy-chested love god who always offers the ladies rides on the back of the Sabre-tooth Tiger who he compassionately saved from a rock-slide...in this fanfiction I wrote. embarrasment

stick out tongue

Q99
You probably want someone who's actively insane smile

Arcee from the Transformers Spotlight comics was incredibly savage and would kill anyone to accomplish her goal.

KingD19
The Beast(A Combiner made from the Dinobots)

Q99
Originally posted by KingD19
The Beast(A Combiner made from the Dinobots)

Oh yea, that's a good one (even if not from a good story).

Or when Shockwave reprogrammed himself to feel rage.

KingD19
Shockwave/Soundwave are the only decepticons who scare me. They're so maniacally evil and ruthless, but they don't show it.

Conan is also an obvious choice.

I can't remember his name, but there's this columbian/mexican drug lord in the Modern Warfare comic series.....he's sick. Like, he's literally evil, and the things he did were just....terrible.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Q99
You probably want someone who's actively insane smile

Arcee from the Transformers Spotlight comics was incredibly savage and would kill anyone to accomplish her goal. How about the Marquis of Death...? confused

KingD19
Marquis was pretty bad ass.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by nicamarvin
How about the Marquis of Death...? confused
The writer tried way too hard with the Marquis to the point that he seemed ridiculous, like an X-Rated Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain.

dmills
The Plutonian. Sinking Singapore and killing millions, killing former allies wife and infant children right in front of their eye's is as cruel as it gets.

Q99
He's not exactly 'savage' though, for all his evil.

EvilTyrant
Wolverine in the past, when he would even kill teammates, he's gone soft now.

Deadline
Originally posted by dmills
The Plutonian. Sinking Singapore and killing millions, killing former allies wife and infant children right in front of their eye's is as cruel as it gets.

Is that from ireedemable?

I dont think random acts of cruelty, genocide and general disregard for life are the point of the thread

conan is the most savage warrior

wolverine can hold his own

there are equally ruthless and hardcore characters that don't really fit the warrior profile

dmills
Originally posted by Deadline
Is that from ireedemable? Yes.

dmills
Oh ok gotcha. Drax then, the post Annihilation version. He was a ruthless savage warrior. I love that incarnation. I'd also put Gladiator up there. Especially during the WOK saga. Loved it.

Trackz
definitely Lobo

Wild Shadow
hmm... when i hear the term warrior i figure ppl are referring to an actual warrior as the word is actually used and applied. having said that their is actually very few warriors in comics.

having said that the most ruthless warrior would be Berserker Wolverine or blood lusted Ares.....conan

namorsubby
Destroyer.......from the max series

Black bolt z
Magus.He may not be a warrior but is most definitly savage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.