Black Adam and Captain Marvel Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

no3le1
who wins

The Nuul
Thanos.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by no3le1
who wins Add SuperMan and he still Soloes....... smokin'

Pimp Hand FTW..... cool

Batman-Prime
Team wins.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Team wins.

Thanos being a team of one, then yes Thanos wins!

quanchi112
Team wins. Based on which Thanos showings does the team win?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on which Thanos showings does the team win?

Based on the BA and CM showings the team wins.

quanchi112
Based on the BA and CM showings the team wins. Who have they beaten then on Thanos' level?

Batman-Prime
Who have they beaten then on Thanos' level?

Depends on.

nicamarvin
Based on the BA and CM showings the team wins. Get ready for Quan....He is Ruthless...... evil face

quanchi112
Depends on. So you really can't even say which means you don't have a clue and are going by who you want to win. A more powerful Black Adam nearly had his face blasted off by the way. What's Marvel done?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Get ready for Quan....He is a failure...... evil face

Fixed. big grin

quanchi112
Fixed. big grin Stick to the topic and answer my questions. What showings are you basing this off of?

nicamarvin
Fixed. big grin
Stick to the topic and answer my questions. ..you see sad

Batman-Prime
Stick to the topic and answer my questions. What showings are you basing this off of?

I do what i wish, so shut you mouth jerk.

It depends on. What do you consider the Thanos level?

nicamarvin

It depends on. What do you consider the Thanos level? Son you just got owned by Quan... sad its ok sometimes you win somes and sometimes you lose somes, the trick is to know when to back down...and this is just that moment... wink

Batman-Prime
Son you just got owned by Quan... sad its ok sometimes you win somes and sometimes you lose somes, the trick is to know when to back down...and this is just that moment... wink

Quan will never own someone, except himself. Wait till he answers my Question about Thanos level and you will see this for yourself wink.

quanchi112
..you see sad Huh?

It depends on. What do you consider the Thanos level? I consider someone far abov etop tier and above Odin level Thanos level. Either way Thanos doesn't even really notice top tiers and they haven't beaten him in a fair fight so how can you say the team wins if you know next to nothing about Thanos?

Q99
I could see them getting the odd win, but really Thanos has overall more power and is more versatile. Thanos takes this.

Batman-Prime
Above Odin level = Thanos Level?

hysterical2

You are truely the greatest Thanos fanboy out there.

quanchi112
Above Odin level = Thanos Level?

hysterical2

You are truely the greatest Thanos fanboy out there. I've stated this time and time again. You acting like it is the first time you heard me mention this is another childish trick.

The Nuul
Yeah, I do agree on that part though...Thanos is not on Odins level no matter how much Quan wanks him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Nuul
Yeah, I do agree on that part though...Thanos is not on Odins level no matter how much Quan wanks him. We've never seen Odin beat him and we've seen Thanos gain more power since then.

nicamarvin
We've never seen Odin beat him and we've seen Thanos gain more power since then. True... cool

Batman-Prime
I've stated this time and time again. You acting like it is the first time you heard me mention this is another childish trick.

No it is just hillarious everytime i hear this. laughing out loud

Kid Kurdy
We've never seen Odin beat him and we've seen Thanos gain more power since then.
1. You make it seem like it was real close. Fact is that Thanos couldn't hurt Odin in the least, gave everything he had and could barely walk at the end.

Odin was even so polite to wait until Thanos finally got up.

2. More power ? Hmmm... how exactly did Thanos' power increase ? Thanos' powerset has always been very vague, so it's a mystery to me which new powers he got, or which ones were "amped".

Philosophía
Team.

D_Dude1210
Thanos. They'll give him a fight, but Thanos each and every time.

Wild Shadow
If thanos doesnt employ his shields he would be in the fight of his life due to a blitz....

aside from that Thanos has to many ways to take them out while still being in character without reaching.

I could see Thanos using a force block on one of them and the other mind raping them or turning into a herald. he could possibly draw out their energy with his touch siphon.(that one might be reaching)

JakeTheBank
I'm not sure how easy it would be to mindrape either of them due to their Wisdom powers.

Harbinger
Thanos.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'm not sure how easy it would be to mindrape either of them due to their Wisdom powers.

yeah i usually dont by the wisdom as givin them immunity... it could give them some resistance but not immunity to out right mental raping and manipulation...

two words psycho pirate

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
yeah i usually dont by the wisdom as givin them immunity... it could give them some resistance but not immunity to out right mental raping and manipulation...

I don't think it's impossible, but both their Wisdom and Courage powers are pretty useful psychological tools for the Marvels. In any case, Thanos wins regardless.

Bouboumaster
Thanos, and without much difficulty

Nihilist
Thanos

Enyalus
Originally posted by Q99
Thanos takes this.

quanchi112

Batman-Prime
Quit acting like a child. 1.Fact is Odin wanted to kill him and wasn't successful.

2.Thanos has been upgraded. Based on?

Oh, the grown up has spoken dur

1. Odin let Thanos stand up and didn't attack further. Thanos did Zero damage to Odin while he was beaten and battered.

2. Show me those two Upgrades and show me pls how they put Thanos on Odins Level or even beyond.

Mshinu
Team dies, Thanos doesn`t break a sweat.

Kid Kurdy
Quit acting like a child. 1.Fact is Odin wanted to kill him and wasn't successful.
Yeah, that explains why he asked Thanos to yield and waited for him to get up.

That's what some people claim. On panel proof however... nothing.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ummmm... there is certainly on panel proof he was upgraded and really Thanos is the type that is constantly upgrading himself through Tech. So yes it was a confirmed on panel upgrade.. the problem is we don't know how much of an upgrade or what the upgrade even was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.