Ms. Marvel Ladies vs The Over Compensating me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Ms. marvel(Karla)
Ms. marvel(Carol)

populated NYC setting, ko,kill... Cis on and morality on. start off 100 yrds apart use of terrain.

loki has cast illusion spells on the women making them see prime sentinels

vs

the team are aware that the ladies are angry.

Blade fully geared.
Deapool fully geared.
deathstroke fully geared.(laser pen)
Batman utility belt (dues ex machina)
Punisher fully geared.(only military wpns. no super villian gear unless it is needed)
Fantomex

the ninjak
Punisher fully geared + this kind of help can kill anyone.

Enyalus
The men have very, very little chance.

Then again, if Karla is stupid enough to go H2H (like she did initially against Deadpool) that might be their only saving grace.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Enyalus
The men have very, very little chance.

Then again, if Karla is stupid enough to go H2H (like she did initially against Deadpool) that might be their only saving grace.

i think the men have a good chance of stopping the ladies... not sure how often Karla uses Intangibility since she seems to solidify in order to fight..

i know she used her intangibility to keep glass from hitting her when she fought rogue but i dont see it being a constant threat.

Carol is also a physical person she likes handling things with her fist so i see that being used against her.

Enyalus
Yeah but unlike Karla, Carol can actually fight.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah but unlike Karla, Carol can actually fight.

yeah but compared to guys like cap or DD she is still far below them in actual h2h skills.... she is a brawler not saying her powers dont make up for her fighting skills but how much of a factor would it make while staying within Cis

AlmightyKfish
Miss Marvel's ftw.

Karla can go intangible and start pouring gravity onto the team, or Carol can fly around 500 feet in the air pounding the team with various energy blasts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.