Deadpool vs. Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Nimble people. Happy Dance Fight!

Wild Shadow
Deadpool is more nimble. doctor

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Deadpool is more nimble. doctor I might doubt that.Daredevil's whole superhero is based of his nimbleness,flexability, and speed.

Enyalus
Deadpool wins, 7/10.

chomperx9
healing FTW

vansonbee
DD 6/10

With a KO.

Juk3n
Deadpool holds every single physical advantage, Fighting IQ can be argued in his favour aswell, with gear he stomps, h2h i dont think DD can dish out enough damage to plow through the Healing Factor.

DP for a solid.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Juk3n
Deadpool holds every single physical advantage, Fighting IQ can be argued in his favour aswell, with gear he stomps, h2h i dont think DD can dish out enough damage to plow through the Healing Factor.

DD for a solid.
You meant DP?

galactusischere
The mercenary.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Enyalus
You meant DP?

indeed, edited' thumb up

Mindset
DP

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Black bolt z
I might doubt that.Daredevil's whole superhero is based of his nimbleness,flexability, and speed.

care to enlighten me exactly how DD is superior in agility, flexibility and speed etc etc... cool

Black bolt z
care to enlighten me exactly how DD is superior in agility, flexibility and speed etc etc... cool
I didn't say he was superior but i did say that i might doubt deadpool is better in those because nimbleness,flexability, and speed is all daredevil has as a defence.That and his billy club.I'm not saying he is superior but in those catagories my bet would be on DD.

KingD19
No, just because that's all he has to rely on doesn't mean he gets the look over DP. DP constantly shows better feats than DD, and he always will.

StiltmanFTW
Better agility feats?

Wild Shadow
i always looked at DD(olympic) and DP(enhanced/Superhuman) he only takes hits and what not b/c he is willfully sloppy but over all he is still physically superior in all categories

Enyalus
DP just owned Zombie Moon Knight...pretty good feat, considering the Zombies all have enhanced strength and such.

Black bolt z
i always looked at DD(olympic) and DP(enhanced/Superhuman) he only takes hits and what not b/c he is willfully sloppy but over all he is still physically superior in all categories I don't read many DP comics so can you answer me a question?Does DP get hit often but just heal it?DD is not hit that often because of his agility feats.Deadpool might win in the fight but as for agility feats I think DD wins.

Enyalus
I don't read many DP comics so can you answer me a question?Does DP get hit often but just heal it?DD is not hit that often because of his agility feats.Deadpool might win in the fight but as for agility feats I think DD wins.
Deadpool has danced circles around Kraven the Hunter, who has superhuman agility and reflexes and strength and such. Yes, Deadpool gets hit a lot more than Daredevil does. But that's because he can handle it. It's not like he's trying to avoid being hit and fails. He just doesn't care.

the ninjak
Deadpool would have to resort trickery to defeat DD.
Just like in Trial of Champions.

Wild Shadow
I don't read many DP comics so can you answer me a question?Does DP get hit often but just heal it?DD is not hit that often because of his agility feats.Deadpool might win in the fight but as for agility feats I think DD wins.

i always looked at DD(olympic) and DP(enhanced/Superhuman) he only takes hits and what not b/c he is willfully sloppy but over all he is still physically superior in all categories

also the bastard DP has danced in hail of bullets and never bn hit... in one C&DP comic DP was 6 inches and was jumping around the bullets even bull frogging/leap frogging them in mid flight. he also position himself to get nicked by one so he could dislodge a key chained glued to his head.

Mindset
Originally posted by the ninjak
Deadpool would have to resort trickery to defeat DD.
Or he could just resort to being physically superior, having guns, and MA on par with DD's.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Mindset
Or he could just resort to being physically superior, having guns, and MA on par with DD's.

drunkprayi would have said that but didnt want to sound bias

the ninjak

Stat wise yeah... Comic wise the only time I've ever these two fight was in Trial of Champions and DD had the upper hand until DP used DD's disability against him. Still DP wins regardless.

Mindset
Stat wise yeah... Comic wise the only time I've ever these two fight was in Trial of Champions and DD had the upper hand until DP used DD's disability against him. Still DP wins regardless. Trial of Champions?

Never heard of it.

the ninjak
Trial of Champions?

Never heard of it.

Earth heroes were teleported to a intergalactic stadium were they were to fight in holographic arenas representing New York without restrictions. Meaning fights to the death for losers would be regenerated after the fight. The winner would get anything they wished. Could have been Contest of Champions. sad

Mindset
Was Deadpool even in Contest of Champions?

the ninjak

Yeah he fought Dare Devil
And after got simply crushed by the Hulk!
This is Contest of Champions 2 by the way.

Wild Shadow

he was in the second one. the second one set up by aliens that wanted to invade earth and they passed themselves off as an intergalactic entertainment company.

aside from that DD wasnt winning the fight. DP was goofin around the whole time and wast still under his i dont kill phase i want to be a hero shtick...

aside from that their was/is no way for DD to evade a Prolong fire fight with wade without being clipped. DD has stated he cant do it with frank and frank purposely misses when it comes to DD..

Mindset
Well, I just read it.

DD kicked him twice, which didn't hurt DP either time.

And that was pretty much the whole fight, aside from some flips and shit.

the ninjak
DP wins through trickery and disregard for lives and property damage.
DD wins in straight H2H combat I don't care what anyone says!

Mindset
DP wins through trickery and disregard for lives and property damage.
DD wins in straight H2H combat I don't care what anyone says! DP wins either way.

h1a8
The radar sense will help prevent DD from getting hit. I mean DD is one of the only people (besides Spidey) who REALLY DODGES BULLETS.
The others are just aim dodging. This would be a good fight.

For now even split.

SamZED
^Truth is, they all can dodge bullets in comics, not just aim, but bullets.

The fight happened twice in comics. One in contest of champions with DP tricking DD and thus winning because he didn't wanna kill him. And there was aother time when Deadpool fought both Daredevil and Silver Sable (with guns) at the same time, the team only managed to STALEMATE him thanks to DD's ability to "see" in the dark. Until then he was pretty much beating the crap outta them both.

Also, the fact that DP gets hit more often isn't really a speed argument, the guy shot himself in the head and jumped into a see full of sharks after stabbing himself in the leg just for the heck of it, most of the time he simply doesn't bother to dodge attacks.

Juk3n

DD wins in straight H2H combat I don't care what anyone says!

DD isnt faster, stronger, more agile or tactically smarter. MA Skill is arguable and Deadpool having one of Marvel earths greatest healing factors makes up for the disadvantages he doesn't have? So what gives DD the win here besides your raving fanboy ignorance?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Juk3n
DD isnt faster, stronger, more agile or tactically smarter. MA Skill is arguable and Deadpool having one of Marvel earths greatest healing factors makes up for the disadvantages he doesn't have? So what gives DD the win here besides your raving fanboy ignorance?

Australian heat, buzzing mosquitos?

Relax A##hole. Have fun guys. I think after 3 weeks I've had my fill.
Big Shout out to Quanchi ( keep up the good fight! )
samZED have fun
Mindset you're a funny guy.
PR keep up the good work
Manx keep the faith
Deadline looking forward to the Punisher Respect thread.

And Parmaniac probably the coolest guy here.

Wild Shadow
so i take it ur leaving this site?

may i ask why? or can i assume it has to do with ur inability to get ppl to view things from ur perspective....

may i recommend u go to a more friendly and less rule enforced site. where arguments can apparently be won as if it were a game rather then debated in a friendly manner using feat history.

i recommend comicvine

P.s.

DD has stated he doesnt actually dodge bullets he isnt faster then the bullets... its all about timing and poor marksmenship

SamZED
Thanks ninjak. But how comes it sounds like a "good bye"? You're leaving??

Mindset
Don't leave me ninjak.

the ninjak
MAn I was Druuunk last night.... I aint going nowhere DP ftw.
Like my original post!

DD if he catches DP singin in the shower.

rotiart
For a recent feat I still like the xmen comic where cyclops let's loose a good sized blast right at deadpool and looses sight of him. He moved so fast as to disappear and reappear right in front of cycops eyes/blast

KingD19
Originally posted by rotiart
For a recent feat I still like the xmen comic where cyclops let's loose a good sized blast right at deadpool and looses sight of him. He moved so fast as to disappear and reappear right in front of cycops eyes/blast

Then he ran into Colossus' elbow.....with his face.

SamZED
Nah ^that was before the blast. DP kicked Piotr off the roof.

KingD19
^Oh yeah, I remember now. No way he should've kicked him off the roof, unless he was off balance, which he was.

SamZED
Originally posted by KingD19
^Oh yeah, I remember now. No way he should've kicked him off the roof, unless he was off balance, which he was. No wonder he was off balance concidering DP puked blood in his face. Who wouldn't be?

KingD19
Yeah, that would make me stumble too. It was just the grossness of it all.

SamZED
But you have to admit, the way he handled them all was pretty darn impressive, especially concidering he wasn't really tring to fight them but was putting up a show.

the ninjak
Originally posted by rotiart

People have said otherwise but that was his teleportational device wasn't it? People say he moved so fast that no one could see him but...
HE WAS IN MID AIR NARROWLY DODGING THREE BEAMS!
and suddenly he was at least 8 metres standing right next to Cyke?
TP smile

SamZED
not really^ he was about to jump but, they blasted him there was a lot of smoke and in all that he moved that fast, there was no way he couldve used the tp device, its a huge remote with a button it wasnt seen anywhere +dp made a comment about his moves.

jrodslam
In the tussle with DP, DD and Silver Sable, DP was not beating the crap outta them by any means. The team held the advantage, but an unfair one nonetheless being 2 on 1.

As for this battle, DD would have to get a ko, or a tie up to win. I think he can do it. Considering he knows DP will try to possibly use trickery, he may be more cautious. The only advantage i see DP having is the healing factor. Strength, gets nulled and so does his weapons.

DD 6/10

SamZED
I really wouldnt say the team held an advantage even though it was 2 on 1 and even though Sable used guns. I mean Deadpool kicked DD into a wall saying that he's just annoying him even though it was dark in there and DP could barely see. I just dont see how can you give DD the majority if DP already stalemated him and Sable at the same time. Their speed, strength, agility and MA skills are roughly on the same level + Deadpool has a HF, imo a slight edge in strength and wont hesitate to use weapons. DP takes a clear majority.

jrodslam
By looking at it and i had to pick who had the advantage, it was clearly the duo. Hell, the guns Sable had was from DD kicking DP and making him drop them. True they were fighting in the dark, but then again it was Deadpool's idea to go down there in the first place. I dont think any of them(DP and SS) were totally blind because they were still able to aim and block. Im sure not all actions were guided by voice.
The only thing i see them being roughly on the same level on is speed probably. DP not hesitating to use weapons wouldnt be anything new to DD. Its not like Wades aim is better than Bullseye's and him firing weapons would be more of a threat. I see DD disarming then probably tying him up.

SamZED
Originally posted by jrodslam
By looking at it and i had to pick who had the advantage, it was clearly the duo. Hell, the guns Sable had was from DD kicking DP and making him drop them. True they were fighting in the dark, but then again it was Deadpool's idea to go down there in the first place. I dont think any of them(DP and SS) were totally blind because they were still able to aim and block. Im sure not all actions were guided by voice.
The only thing i see them being roughly on the same level on is speed probably. DP not hesitating to use weapons wouldnt be anything new to DD. Its not like Wades aim is better than Bullseye's and him firing weapons would be more of a threat. I see DD disarming then probably tying him up. He dropped the guns when DD attacked from behind, that was before the actual fight so Sable had them most of the time, DP was fighting DD and dodging bullets at the same time. I really dont see where you get the team having an upperhand, imo it was pretty close with DP occasionaly tossing them around.
Agreed on weapons, dodging bullets is nothing new for DD but who said it have to be bullets, DP's usual equipment include gas mombs, granades etc. And it's not just speed, it can be argued who's more skilled and experienced really, their fight as well as other DP fights make pretty cear he holds some advantages over Matt and no disadvanatges. It's a big question whether DD can put Wade down at all. And tying him up wont work, he'd eather throw a granade, cut the rope or teleports away if DD tried it.

jrodslam
Originally posted by SamZED
He dropped the guns when DD attacked from behind, that was before the actual fight so Sable had them most of the time, DP was fighting DD and dodging bullets at the same time. I really dont see where you get the team having an upperhand, imo it was pretty close with DP occasionaly tossing them around.
Agreed on weapons, dodging bullets is nothing new for DD but who said it have to be bullets, DP's usual equipment include gas mombs, granades etc. And it's not just speed, it can be argued who's more skilled and experienced really, their fight as well as other DP fights make pretty cear he holds some advantages over Matt and no disadvanatges. It's a big question whether DD can put Wade down at all. And tying him up wont work, he'd eather throw a granade, cut the rope or teleports away if DD tried it.

Fact is, he pulled the guns on an unarmed Silver Sable and she kocked him through the window and out of the car. Then when DD came in, the initial kick seemed to be from the front. When SS was shooting at DP, it was an even exchange between all combatants. DP swiped at DD, and Sable shot at DP.
At first, Sable disarmed DP and punched him. Then she knocked him out of the car. DP never got a hit on Sable at all. I dont get why to say "with DP occasionally tossing them around". Sable shot him in the head. DP did manage to kick DD, but that was his only landed hit.
True DP does have the grenades and bombs that may cause a problem, but that isnt guaranteed. In their fights, i saw no advantages DP has over DD other than the trick doll. DD would probably know not to fall for that again. In the contest of champions scuffle, DD showed to have the speed and skill advantage on DP. He disarmed him twice. If bound, i dont see DP getting out.

Mindset
In the tussle with DP, DD and Silver Sable, DP was not beating the crap outta them by any means. The team held the advantage, but an unfair one nonetheless being 2 on 1.

As for this battle, DD would have to get a ko, or a tie up to win. I think he can do it. Considering he knows DP will try to possibly use trickery, he may be more cautious. The only advantage i see DP having is the healing factor. Strength, gets nulled and so does his weapons.

DD 6/10 How will DD win 6/10 when he pretty much has no advantage?

Wild Shadow
How will DD win 6/10 when he pretty much has no advantage?

fanbase makes it possible

geshien
DD has nothing on Wade.

Wild Shadow
did you guys know that DD can deflect multiple bullets better the WW? true story angel

SamZED
Fact is, he pulled the guns on an unarmed Silver Sable and she kocked him through the window and out of the car. Then when DD came in, the initial kick seemed to be from the front. When SS was shooting at DP, it was an even exchange between all combatants. DP swiped at DD, and Sable shot at DP.
At first, Sable disarmed DP and punched him. Then she knocked him out of the car. DP never got a hit on Sable at all. I dont get why to say "with DP occasionally tossing them around". Sable shot him in the head. DP did manage to kick DD, but that was his only landed hit.
True DP does have the grenades and bombs that may cause a problem, but that isnt guaranteed. In their fights, i saw no advantages DP has over DD other than the trick doll. DD would probably know not to fall for that again. In the contest of champions scuffle, DD showed to have the speed and skill advantage on DP. He disarmed him twice. If bound, i dont see DP getting out. Sable tossing him out of the car was before DD's appearance and was not a fight, DP was just sitting next to her fooling around like he always does, so she used it to her advantage. "he never got a hit on her" You're making it sound like it was a battle and like he he was actually trying to.
When DD attacked DP it was a sneak attack, DP didn't know he was there and didn't see it coming. That's where the fight started.
DP attacked DD while dodging every shot from Sable. I don't see where you're getting 6/10 for DD if all DD did was land ONE punch using the fact that DP couldn't see him in the dark (that didn't even do any harm) only to get knocked into the wall with a lazy kick from Deadpool like he was just annoyance. That is all the exchange that happened between the two, so if anything DP is a better fighter judging by the fight. His speed feats are easilly on the same level as DD's and some are better. As for the contest of the champions the whole thing was a set up, with DP "accidentally" falling to the roof where the dall was hidden and "accidentally" dropping the doll. Deadpool didn't want to kill him that's why he tricked him instead of really fighting him, it's proved by the fact that in the end he could've pulled the trigger on him but didn't. So its not the best example of them fighting since it wasn't a real fight but a set up.
I'll post the scans of the fight with Sable starting with DD attacking DP, let people judge for themselvs but i give Deadpool 8/10 and that's without granades or guns.

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/9787/silversable2312.jpg
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/4729/silversable2313.jpg
DD even made a comment about DP not being able to see him in the dark.
http://img380.imageshack.us/img380/6268/silversable2315.jpg
"a bug buzzing"
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2073/silversable2316.jpg
DP is blinded by his own granade and DD uses it to toss him of the waterfall. DP has no guns and no swords still they decide t pay him off so he'd stop coming after them. The team only gained the advantage after Deadpool got blinded, they didn't do so well during the actual fight.

Juk3n

Because fanboyism > logic.

Black bolt z
bump

Wild Shadow
lets keep it rulinh i dont see DD dodging a grenade explosion without a heavy dose of PIS....

DD would get ripped apart in mid air as he does his best to twist and turn and realizes he cant dodge a blast wave.

jrodslam
Sable tossing him out of the car was before DD's appearance and was not a fight, DP was just sitting next to her fooling around like he always does, so she used it to her advantage. "he never got a hit on her" You're making it sound like it was a battle and like he he was actually trying to.

It was DP who got in her face and drew his guns. He initiated it all. She disarmed him, punched him, then kicked him out. It wasnt a fight because it was one sided on her favor. Like you say, DP always fools around yet no everyone is victorious against him. Im not saying he tried to fight her, but it was him who drew the weapons first, which was my initial point about her having guns.

When DD attacked DP it was a sneak attack, DP didn't know he was there and didn't see it coming. That's where the fight started.
DP attacked DD while dodging every shot from Sable. I don't see where you're getting 6/10 for DD if all DD did was land ONE punch using the fact that DP couldn't see him in the dark (that didn't even do any harm) only to get knocked into the wall with a lazy kick from Deadpool like he was just annoyance. That is all the exchange that happened between the two, so if anything DP is a better fighter judging by the fight.

The entire fight started with Sable and DP in the car, which then turned into a gunfire car chase. You get DP being a better fighter by him kicking DD into a wall(which didnt hurt either)? Im failing to see how going by that fight, you can say DP is a better fighter than DD. Because he was able to kick DD into a wall?

His speed feats are easilly on the same level as DD's and some are better. As for the contest of the champions the whole thing was a set up, with DP "accidentally" falling to the roof where the dall was hidden and "accidentally" dropping the doll. Deadpool didn't want to kill him that's why he tricked him instead of really fighting him, it's proved by the fact that in the end he could've pulled the trigger on him but didn't. So its not the best example of them fighting since it wasn't a real fight but a set up.

Before the doll business even came into play, DD was easily having his way with DP. Thats clear. DP knew from the jump that he was there as a "hero" and not to kill DD. Dd was even able to disarm him in the first panel. Are you saying DP let DD kick him off the roof? I dont think the doll was hidden for the simple fact that most if not all of the contestants were placed in the battle area and almost instatly put to fight. Seems like youre implying some sort of prep? The fight was for someone to win. Deadpool wouldnt just kill DD at the end because he wasnt paid to do so, and there would be no point considering he knows DD is a hero and they were both representing that.

....but i give Deadpool 8/10 and that's without granades or guns.

DP is blinded by his own granade and DD uses it to toss him of the waterfall. DP has no guns and no swords still they decide t pay him off so he'd stop coming after them. The team only gained the advantage after Deadpool got blinded, they didn't do so well during the actual fight.

Give DP 8/10 without nades or guns based off what? The tussle with Sable and DD?

DP was not blinded by his grenade. He threw it and turned his head so he wouldnt be blinded. DP was getting disarmed throughout the encounters. Again, DD hit him and made him drop his sword. Sable already disarmed him and had his guns. He was only after Sable and she payed him to tell her who hired him and to leave her alone. DD was just there to help. They didnt do so well, but they were looking better than him. You stating "with DP occasionally tossing them around." is some ways off.

jrodslam

Ive already stated why and/or how.

Mindset
But what you stated was stupid, so I was giving you the opportunity to change your mind.

jrodslam
lets keep it rulinh i dont see DD dodging a grenade explosion without a heavy dose of PIS....

DD would get ripped apart in mid air as he does his best to twist and turn and realizes he cant dodge a blast wave.

Well i think if engaged in combat, it would be CIS if DD wasnt able to evade a grenade thrown while in combat..

He was even able to dodge a grenade in mid air tossed by Bullseye, so DP taking him out is something id consider PIS or CIS. erm

KingD19
DP wins a healthy majority, if DP loses a majority i'd consider it PIS/CIS

jrodslam
But what you stated was stupid, so I was giving you the opportunity to change your mind.

Stupid in your opinion. Youre entitled to that. DD has already been shown to dodge gunfire from the best as well as disarm him on different occasions. Hed also be harder to hit in h2h, so DD binding him isnt to far off. the only advantages i see DP having is the hf and a grenade if he decides to use.

Mindset
Tbh, I didn't read what you said.

DD doesn't have any advantages, he isn't faster, stronger, or a better fighter. He will go down before DP.

jrodslam
Tbh, I didn't read what you said.

DD doesn't have any advantages, he isn't faster, stronger, or a better fighter. He will go down before DP.

Strength wont be a determining factor in the fight. I do believe that DD is faster and a better fighter however.

Mindset
What makes you think he's faster when DP has comparable feats for everything, to my knowledge, DD has done?

If he's a better fighter, it's negligible, DP has fought evenly with the best Marvel MA, IF, Wolverine, Cap.

It comes down to DP being able to take more damage and fight longer, he allows himself to get hit, and it wont matter, DD doesn't have that luxury.

SamZED
It was DP who got in her face and drew his guns. He initiated it all. She disarmed him, punched him, then kicked him out. It wasnt a fight because it was one sided on her favor. Like you say, DP always fools around yet no everyone is victorious against him. Im not saying he tried to fight her, but it was him who drew the weapons first, which was my initial point about her having guns. Yeah about as one sided as Cap America beating the crap outta Punisher during CW who wasn't fighting back. It wasn't a fight, not even close, Sable attacked DP tossed him and ran away. Big deal. Doesn't help your argument tbh and says nothing about their fighting skills. Sable couldn't do jack to an unarmed DP even with DD's help. Yet you're making it sound like that instance proves she's a better fighter.erm

DP was not blinded by his grenade. He threw it and turned his head so he wouldnt be blinded. DP was getting disarmed throughout the encounters. Again, DD hit him and made him drop his sword. Sable already disarmed him and had his guns. He was only after Sable and she payed him to tell her who hired him and to leave her alone. DD was just there to help. They didnt do so well, but they were looking better than him. You stating "with DP occasionally tossing them around." is some ways off. My statement about DP tossing them around came from the fact that he treated DD like a ragdoll at that point. And "blinded" or "turned around" doesnt help your argument either. The fact remains DD only manages to fight DP who's either blinded or doesn't see him coming. And Sable didn't "play" him, she knew that's the only way he'll stop coming after them, probably knew that he'd eventually murder them both judging by the fight.

Before the doll business even came into play, DD was easily having his way with DP. Thats clear. DP knew from the jump that he was there as a "hero" and not to kill DD. Dd was even able to disarm him in the first panel. Are you saying DP let DD kick him off the roof? I dont think the doll was hidden for the simple fact that most if not all of the contestants were placed in the battle area and almost instatly put to fight. Seems like youre implying some sort of prep? The fight was for someone to win. Deadpool wouldnt just kill DD at the end because he wasnt paid to do so, and there would be no point considering he knows DD is a hero and they were both representing that. A doll that is speciafically designed to fool DD's radar sense into thinking that it's a child.. You think Deadpool has these hidden in his belt all the time? And exactly, the fall from the roof (notice conviniently into the pool) was just Deadpool leading DD to the place he wanted to, heck he was even shooting for the show. Notice he didn't really want to hit him with bullets or he would've pulled the trigger later. Don't know what part of the "fight" you're so proud of. DD kicking Deadpool while he was getting out of the pool? Says a lot about his fighting skills.erm And Deadpool getting "accidently" tripped so he could drop the fake doll into the dumpster causing DD to land there so DP could end the fight without hurting him or having to throw a punch? As of now we have 3 enounter:
1) DD while being distracted by Black Mary gets oneshotted by Deadpool.
2) DD getting played in a through and through staged fight by DP who wanted to end it on his terms without having to throw a punch (which he did)
and 3) Deadpool fighting both DD and SS and treating DD like he was a temporal annoyance who only managed to sneak attack him once and land a usless punch at Deadpool who didn't even see him coming just to get tossed into a wall. Heck DP was barely paying attention to him.
So the REAL question here is - where did you get 6/10 for DD? And what makes you think DD is a better fighter and is faster? DD doesn't have feats to suggest that he's faster or a better fighter and going by the fight DP can hold his own against DD and SS at the same time without much trouble (and it can be argued that was even beating them both until the bomb incident), He's as fast or faster than DD, got equel MA skills and slight strength advantage, plus HF. 8/10 is actually being generous. I'll have to ask you to back up your claims about DD being faster and a better fighter with feats.

Give DP 8/10 without nades or guns based off what? The tussle with Sable and DD? That and the fact that DP holds a lot of advantges over DD while DD holds 0.What are your reasons? A staged fight that DD lost and a poor showing in another fight?

Juk3n
I do believe that DD is faster

Well...he isn't so please stop believing it, one of these guys is superhumanly fast, ie to appear in a snipers croshair some distance off in one panel, then to be behind said sniper in the next. And the other guy is pretty fast for a human, in comics, dodging bullets is bread and butter of the peak human staple.

DD isnt more agile either. Blow for blow he'd go down and he can't spend the whole round dodging a faster more agile opponent who doesn't tire and cant be sufficiently damaged by human fists bad enough to be put down. :/

the ninjak
These speed feats of DP's are crazy, where did he get these abilities?
I always thought he was using a teleportational device but you guys keep telling me he doesn't. How does he do this? Or is it just terrible writing?
He recently said Spidey was impressively fast.
And Spidey isn,t as fast as you guys state DP is!

Warlord
deadpool but only due to his HF

amnesia
It will take a long time, but in the end DP reigns...

SamZED
These speed feats of DP's are crazy, where did he get these abilities?
I always thought he was using a teleportational device but you guys keep telling me he doesn't. How does he do this? Or is it just terrible writing?
He recently said Spidey was impressively fast.
And Spidey isn,t as fast as you guys state DP is! Well, im a big Deadpool fan but I admit that Spider-man's faster than him, there's nothing wrong with DP being surprised by his speed, Spider-man's dodged a bullet AFTER it was fired and that was an inch away from his body. Heck one time he outran a bullet (and cought it later) the guy's crazy fast. As for Deadpool's speed, the thing is, he always was that fast. The sniper thing happened like in his 4th appearance and I think he didn't even HAVE a teleporter back then.
Check this out.
http://s39.radikal.ru/i084/0905/39/bf1ad66db8cd.jpg
And this plain badass.
http://i069.radikal.ru/0910/67/4cd0355f202d.jpg
And here's the sniper thing Juk3n mentioned.
http://s52.radikal.ru/i137/0905/e3/a8798995c377.jpg
http://s56.radikal.ru/i152/0905/80/5f9c60c16198.jpg
The merc that pulled the trigger is like wtf.

Originally posted by the Juk3n

Well...he isn't so please stop believing it, one of these guys is superhumanly fast, ie to appear in a snipers croshair some distance off in one panel, then to be behind said sniper in the next. And the other guy is pretty fast for a human, in comics, dodging bullets is bread and butter of the peak human staple.

DD isnt more agile either. Blow for blow he'd go down and he can't spend the whole round dodging a faster more agile opponent who doesn't tire and cant be sufficiently damaged by human fists bad enough to be put down. :/QFT

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Warlord
deadpool but only due to his HF miffed no.

DP wins b/c of fighting skill lvl 6. big grin

superhuman strength, agility, speed,

DP having a static field that screws/throws off DD's radar

also killer mindset b/c of uzi's and grenades/explosives easy. wink

DP ftw 8/10

snoopdogg
Didn't DD lift a car once? I hear that thrown around alot.

Mindset
He flipped a limo.

the ninjak
Thanks SamZED!

Man I reverse everything I said about DD even having a chance at H2H.
DP's powerset is as insane as his mind!
I always thought the Cyclops situation was definitely TPing
And the pirate stuff just wacky Looney Toons level writing.
But man this boy is fast.
He must have heard that sniper bullet blast inside the rifle and just used the position of the blast to just jump up above the assassins and kick their asses .....most impresive.
Thanks for the education.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Didn't DD lift a car once? I hear that thrown around alot. DD respect thread. i thin he did it twice and if that isnt enough in one of them kingpin was in it.. wink

SamZED
Thanks SamZED!

Man I reverse everything I said about DD even having a chance at H2H.
DP's powerset is as insane as his mind!
I always thought the Cyclops situation was definitely TPing
And the pirate stuff just wacky Looney Toons level writing.
But man this boy is fast.
He must have heard that sniper bullet blast inside the rifle and just used the position of the blast to just jump up above the assassins and kick their asses .....most impresive.
Thanks for the education. NP smile Glad you liked the scans. If you're interested just check the respect thread, its on the first page of the respect forum.wink

jrodslam
Yeah about as one sided as Cap America beating the crap outta Punisher during CW who wasn't fighting back. It wasn't a fight, not even close, Sable attacked DP tossed him and ran away. Big deal. Doesn't help your argument tbh and says nothing about their fighting skills. Sable couldn't do jack to an unarmed DP even with DD's help. Yet you're making it sound like that instance proves she's a better fighter.erm

Funny how you bring up Cap pummeling Pun when Punisher did nothing to Cap at all. You post a scan of DP chopping off 3 guys hands when they had their guns drawn AT HIM, yet when the same thing happens to him(minus the hand chopping), you make excuses. He drew his guns at an unarmed Sable, and she quickly disarmed him and then 2 shot him out the car. Now, that doesnt say paragraphs about her fighting skill, but it does show a degree of speed and skill considering she was unarmed and had guns drawn in her face by someone of DP's caliber. erm

My statement about DP tossing them around came from the fact that he treated DD like a ragdoll at that point. And "blinded" or "turned around" doesnt help your argument either. The fact remains DD only manages to fight DP who's either blinded or doesn't see him coming. And Sable didn't "play" him, she knew that's the only way he'll stop coming after them, probably knew that he'd eventually murder them both judging by the fight.

Ahh, so kicking someone is treating them like a ragdoll. Got it. Deadpool makes more wisecracks in a fight more than anyone in Marvel. Fact is, that from DD's initial hit on DP, he was involved, and DP knew it. Because hes not thinking of his other opponent, is his fault. He was too focused on Sable. You mention that the only time Dd manages to fight DP is when hes blinded or doesnt see him coming, yet, before that, DP took a swipe at DD with his sword. Also, i didnt say Sasble "played" DP, i said she "PAYED" DP. He wasnt after THEM. He was only after HER.

A doll that is speciafically designed to fool DD's radar sense into thinking that it's a child.. You think Deadpool has these hidden in his belt all the time? And exactly, the fall from the roof (notice conviniently into the pool) was just Deadpool leading DD to the place he wanted to, heck he was even shooting for the show. Notice he didn't really want to hit him with bullets or he would've pulled the trigger later. Don't know what part of the "fight" you're so proud of. DD kicking Deadpool while he was getting out of the pool? Says a lot about his fighting skills.erm And Deadpool getting "accidently" tripped so he could drop the fake doll into the dumpster causing DD to land there so DP could end the fight without hurting him or having to throw a punch?

Funny how DP is the only contestant in all of contest of champions who has prep, lol.erm There was none. He had time to set up the doll and recorder when D kicked him in the cabana. First of all, he wasnt aware DD's radar, and the contestants dont know who they are going to fight until fight time. Do you know what DP always carries? He can carry whatever at any given time. Same with Bats. You mention DP didnt want to hit DD with bullets while he was falling off the roof, yet, while in the dumpster, DP pulled the gun on him. If DP never intended to ever shoot DD, then why did the fight end there? Its called PIS.

As of now we have 3 enounter:
1) DD while being distracted by Black Mary gets oneshotted by Deadpool.

You may need to check the annual again. Youve been talking about DD only hitting DP when DP didnt see him coming(tussle with SS), yet you mention DP "one-shotting" DD. First off, DD didnt suspect DP to come from behind and hit him. Secondly, DD wasnt one shotted. He was getting up, and tried to leap at Mary. Then she elbows him to the back of the neck.

So the REAL question here is - where did you get 6/10 for DD? And what makes you think DD is a better fighter and is faster? DD doesn't have feats to suggest that he's faster or a better fighter and going by the fight DP can hold his own against DD and SS at the same time without much trouble (and it can be argued that was even beating them both until the bomb incident), He's as fast or faster than DD, got equel MA skills and slight strength advantage, plus HF. 8/10 is actually being generous. I'll have to ask you to back up your claims about DD being faster and a better fighter with feats.

That and the fact that DP holds a lot of advantges over DD while DD holds 0.What are your reasons? A staged fight that DD lost and a poor showing in another fight?

The reasons i state why DD may be faster and a better fighter is by whats shown. Looking at feats in both respect threads, DD has the more impressive combat, speed and agility feats. Especially considering the only weapons he uses are clubs and a occasional weapon he may pick up. Spiderman has commented on how fast DD was and how hard he is to hit as well as others such as Thor, Wolvie etc. Like ive stated before, strength is a non factor here, but DD is no weakling himself. Over the years, DD skills and agility has been more to the forefront that DP's and looking at all threads and feats posted, DD's are more impressive. I will say that DP has fought more meta's and done better. Its been a overall consensus(on this forum) that DD is more skilled, but you say otherwise without showing anything to back it. The proof isnt on me, its on you.

Ive stated my reasons why id think DD would win. Bondage being the most likely. DP's weapons are nulled save for an explosive if he getsd it off to a point where it will incapacitate DD for the win.

SamZED
Funny how you bring up Cap pummeling Pun when Punisher did nothing to Cap at all. You post a scan of DP chopping off 3 guys hands when they had their guns drawn AT HIM, yet when the same thing happens to him(minus the hand chopping), you make excuses. He drew his guns at an unarmed Sable, and she quickly disarmed him and then 2 shot him out the car. Now, that doesnt say paragraphs about her fighting skill, but it does show a degree of speed and skill considering she was unarmed and had guns drawn in her face by someone of DP's caliber. erm Again, he wasn't even pointing his gun, he was sitting in the car making jokes about taxi unions, when she punched him and tossed him outta the car. Says nothing about his fighting skills as it wasn't a fight. What are you implying anyway? That SS is a better fighter than DP? Seriosuly? Again, she couldn't do jack to him with the help from Daredevil. ALthough she did much better than Matt tbh. And don't compare the speed feat of Deadpool cutting three hands so fast the guys didn't even SEE him move to Sable tossing Deadpool outa the car as if it proves she's faster, Sable couldn't hit him with a machinegun at pointblank range while he wasn't even looking.

Ahh, so kicking someone is treating them like a ragdoll. Got it. Deadpool makes more wisecracks in a fight more than anyone in Marvel. Fact is, that from DD's initial hit on DP, he was involved, and DP knew it. Because hes not thinking of his other opponent, is his fault. He was too focused on Sable. You mention that the only time Dd manages to fight DP is when hes blinded or doesnt see him coming, yet, before that, DP took a swipe at DD with his sword. Also, i didnt say Sasble "played" DP, i said she "PAYED" DP. He wasnt after THEM. He was only after HER. Oh ok my bad, read the word wrong. But Deadpooling taking a swipe at DD with his sword WHILE dodging bullets from Sable proves what? Fact is DD only managed to hit him in the dark when DP (according to DD himself) couldn't see him coming, now DP being able to do that to DD in the dark says a lot about their level of fighting skills. And what hit are you talking about? The one first kick? Deadpool even said "where did he come from?" He didn't know Daredevil was there, it was a sneak attack.

Funny how DP is the only contestant in all of contest of champions who has prep, lol.erm There was none. He had time to set up the doll and recorder when D kicked him in the cabana. First of all, he wasnt aware DD's radar, and the contestants dont know who they are going to fight until fight time. Do you know what DP always carries? He can carry whatever at any given time. Same with Bats. You mention DP didnt want to hit DD with bullets while he was falling off the roof, yet, while in the dumpster, DP pulled the gun on him. If DP never intended to ever shoot DD, then why did the fight end there? Its called PIS. You should read the fight again. He pulled the gun on DD meaning if he wanted to he could've ended the fight since because of Deadpool's trap DD was helpless. That's why he won. Wheather he wanted to pull the trigger or not wasn't important for the TOURNAMENT. The fight was over. On the other hand we can say for a fact that DP didn't want to shoot Matt or he would've pulled the trigger. As for DP's equipment, he's had a lot of crazy stuff in his career, even a sheep-laser canon, but he never carries this stuff around with him all the time. And yes, i know for sure he doesn't carry fake anti-Daredevil dolls. Batman maybe, but he's no Batman. Face it the fight was staged, have you even seen Deadpool throw a punch? He was running away most of the time and shooting like its the first time he was holding a gun, the point was to lead DD into a trap.

You may need to check the annual again. Youve been talking about DD only hitting DP when DP didnt see him coming(tussle with SS), yet you mention DP "one-shotting" DD. First off, DD didnt suspect DP to come from behind and hit him. Secondly, DD wasnt one shotted. He was getting up, and tried to leap at Mary. Then she elbows him to the back of the neck. My point exactly thank you. DD didn't see him coming and almost got knocked out. Yet when DD jumps at Deadpool with a sneak attack (that didn't do squat anyway) when DP DOESN'T see him coming you say it was a fight that demonstrates DD's superior fighting skills?erm

The reasons i state why DD may be faster and a better fighter is by whats shown. Looking at feats in both respect threads, DD has the more impressive combat, speed and agility feats. Especially considering the only weapons he uses are clubs and a occasional weapon he may pick up. Spiderman has commented on how fast DD was and how hard he is to hit as well as others such as Thor, Wolvie etc. Like ive stated before, strength is a non factor here, but DD is no weakling himself. Over the years, DD skills and agility has been more to the forefront that DP's and looking at all threads and feats posted, DD's are more impressive. I will say that DP has fought more meta's and done better. Its been a overall consensus(on this forum) that DD is more skilled, but you say otherwise without showing anything to back it. The proof isnt on me, its on you. Saying that DD has better combat speed or agility feats it's simpy not true. Wolverine's commented on his speed? That's not an argument. Tasksmaster has commented on Deadpool's speed (the guy who can duplicate DD's own speed), so did Cable several times. another time when he fought Avengers and was dancing around them all with ease etc etc You saying that it's forum consensus is just speculation, 90% of memebers seem to disagree with you, so yes its up to you to post proofs, not me. But the thing is - you can't possibly post anything that'd suggest that DD is faster or more agile. It seems to me you're just to used to thinking that and so refuse to accept anyone else's point of view and arguments. You keep saying that strength is a non-factor, and it's only 50% true. Strength here wont be a factor for D because it's a BIG question if DD has what it takes to put DP down at all. On the other hand DP can either shoot, blow him up, cut ot simply beat DD with his bare fists. In other words has lots of options and lots of advantages. While DD has nothing. I can say that Spider-man will punch Hulk for the ko and call it my reason, but that won't make it true as Spider-man doesn't have what it takes to do that. Same with you saying that DD will tie him up for the win or beat him because he's better which he isn't. Ofcourse I exaggerated with the Hulk example but you know what I meant.

juggernaut74
Have these two ever fought?

Supra
Originally posted by juggernaut74

Probably and no one has probably read it..

Mindset
Have these two ever fought? At least 3 times.

carver9

Yes...without a winner.

Boss16
Deadpool without a doubt.

YFZ 350
Deadpool.

VeganDiet
Originally posted by carver9
Yes...without a winner.
I seem to remember Daredevil embarrassing Deadpool pretty hard in a recent encounter. I think it was like issue 14 of Deadpool's current series. I could be wrong, as I can't get to my comics right now.

Mindset
Originally posted by VeganDiet
I seem to remember Daredevil embarrassing Deadpool pretty hard in a recent encounter. I think it was like issue 14 of Deadpool's current series. I could be wrong, as I can't get to my comics right now. You are wrong.

VeganDiet
You are wrong.
Admittedly, I haven't read it since it came out, but I seem to remember Daredevil tying Wade up fairly easily and Wade shooting a guy so Daredevil would leave him alone. Is that not what happened?

SamZED
It did. DP wasn't looking for a fight though, he was in a middle of a chase when he accidentally pissed off DD thinking its a shapeshifter. He instantly realized his mistake but it was too late, Matt was all over him. Apparently DD beat Wade up off-pannel in the recent DP anniversary but DP didn't fight back. Out of all their encounters they've had like 1 serious fight where both were really trying. No conclusive winner.

VeganDiet
Ahh okay. So the only times that Daredevil has won has been against a Deadpool that wasn't even trying? And going by the earlier pages of this thread, he hasn't done so hot against Deadpool when he actually fights back.

I'd back Deadpool for a decent majority, then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.