X-men vs. planetary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Two hero teams.Ding Ding Ding!

Black bolt z
bump

Wild Shadow
i never heard of Planetary.... are they like the planeteers?

the ninjak
The Xmen die

Disappear
which x-men? if it's EVERYONE who's ever been an x-man, v. jakita, snow and the drummer, i think planetary might be ****ed.

the ninjak
To defeat Planetary you will need MArvel's finest -
Reed
Doom
Iceman
Nate Grey.

Digi
Planetary is like the ultimate in prep. Not necessarily in sheer power, but just in terms of cerebral strategy. I'd put them above any team I've ever read about in comic-dom given all their resources and even a small window of time, probably including prep powerhouses like the FF or Defenders.

However, in standard KMC matches there's no prep. And the thread starter specified none. XMen for the stomp.

Agreed. But then again, the op doesn't specify a particular x-men roster. Planetary could take some x teams down in a straight fight.

On a related subject, people interested in planetary should check out the vs fantastic four thread I created.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=525158&highlight=planetary+forumid%3A77

Is this kind of shameless spamming against rules here? I'll stop, if it is

bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.