Mario vs Albert Wesker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spartan117ftw
Wesker gets all of his abilities.
Mario also gets all of his abilities, including his castle punting feat.

Fight takes place in Delfino Plaza from Super Mario Sunshine.

Who takes it?

Nemesis X
Wesker. Dude's too fast and Mario will rarely hit the guy.

Ridley_Prime
>___>

MooCowofJustice
I fail to see how Wesker will ever hit Mario.

Ridley_Prime
laughing

Well, I don't care what anyone says about the cartoon castle thing. Still not a legitimate feat.

MooCowofJustice
The fight is on Delfino plaza. Mario can have his turbo nozzle or his rocket nozzle. Turbo would probably be more beneficial since Mario can already jump higher than he goes with the rocket nozzle.

With Mario being in the air most of the time Wesker needs jumping feats that he probably doesn't have.

Nemesis X
Mario is only delaying the inevitable.

MooCowofJustice
Unless Wesker has some good durability one hit would probably knock him out.

FinalAnswer
WESKER NEEDS NO DURABILITY! HE HAS UROBOROS!

Phanteros
He had a large section of a building dropped on him and walked out of it fine.

MooCowofJustice
Cool. That isn't good enough.

Ridley_Prime
Actually, Wesker's jumped much higher than any normal human in one of the cutscenes.

By abilities, I didn't realize the thread author meant powerups, such as the nozzle. In that case it's spite, since Mario would also have the invincibility star and everything.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Phanteros
He had a large section of a building dropped on him and walked out of it fine.
And survived & healed from being impaled by a Tyrant, as well as a 3rd degree burn on the face, but that's beside the point.

MooCowofJustice
Wesker can jump higher than any normal human but he won't jump any higher than Mario.

The thread maker didn't say anything about power ups. Just abilities. But I just assumed that since it's on Delfino he would be able to get his FLUDD.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Wesker can jump higher than any normal human but he won't jump any higher than Mario.
Only if he has the rocket nozzle.

The thread maker didn't say anything about power ups. Just abilities. But I just assumed that since it's on Delfino he would be able to get his FLUDD.
Oh, okay. Still, the FLUDD's basically a powerup, an extension of Mario, not an ability of his own.

MooCowofJustice
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Only if he has the rocket nozzle.

Oh, okay. Still, the FLUDD's basically a powerup, an extension of Mario, not an ability of his own.

No, Mario has jumped MUCH higher without it in SMRPG.

Fair enough. But it's on Delfino. Mario knows the island much better than Wesker does. And technically the Castle feat is legit in this thread.

XanatosForever
I'd liken FLUDD as more of equipment than powerup, due to its utilitarian nature. If Wesker's allowed his gun, I think Mario should get FLUDD

Ridley_Prime
No, Mario has jumped MUCH higher without it in SMRPG.
*shrug* I was just going by Sunshine Mario's jumps since the match takes place on Delfino, and I haven't played that much of SMRPG, so I'll take your word for it.

Well, I'm sure this would make one hilarious fight regardless of the outcome. laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
Mario antagonizes Wesker with a kick to he olde shins, and then runs and dives into a warp pipe. As Wesker persues, Mario comes out the other side, and uses his epic plumber skills to seal Wesker inside. 131

Sin_Volvagia
The fight is on Delfino plaza. Mario can have his turbo nozzle or his rocket nozzle. Turbo would probably be more beneficial since Mario can already jump higher than he goes with the rocket nozzle.

With Mario being in the air most of the time Wesker needs jumping feats that he probably doesn't have.

Jumping feats won't be needed since Wesker can pull out his Samurai Edge and a bust a cap on Mario's ass.

MooCowofJustice
Are we using equipment then?

DarkC
Star Power >>>>>> Wesker.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by DarkC
Star Power >>>>>> Wesker.

Star Power is useless if you can't even touch your opponent.

SpadeKing
I don't think the opponent will know not to touch mario

FinalAnswer
Well, if a fatas.s italian adorned in blue and red suddenly started flashing with so many colors, look at him directly risks getting a seizure, and some weird ass music suddenly starts playing, I'm not sure I would want to touch him >.>

SpadeKing
Everybody else does, must be attracting somehow.

MooCowofJustice
Star Power boosts speed. But we're still talking powerups. I want to know if we're using equipment.

SpadeKing
Mario has a talking suitcase no expression

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Mario has a talking suitcase no expression

Wesker doesn't get killed by suitcases.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.