Silver Surfer, World War Hulk and Thor Vs Superman, Black Adam and Captain Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Silver Surfer, World War Hulk and Thor Vs Superman, Black Adam and Captain Atom

JakeTheBank
Team 1.

quanchi112
Team 1, hard.

Harbinger
Couldn't CA conceivably gamma drain WWH? Only way I'd see team 2 taking this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Harbinger
Couldn't CA conceivably gamma drain WWH? Only way I'd see team 2 taking this. Surfer also is darting right for Superman then via weakness exploitation. I also don't think WW Hulk would be easily drained considering how much of a threat he was and the kinds of energy and injuries the guy was just walking through.

Slaanesh
team 1

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Harbinger
Couldn't CA conceivably gamma drain WWH? Only way I'd see team 2 taking this.

He shouldn't do this: Bruce Banner, right now, is much more a badass that Hulk would have been!

Enyalus
Wasn't it stated in WWH that he was at such a high level that he couldn't be drained?

WWH vs. Black Adam would be fun to watch. No dancing around, just straight haymakers being thrown 'til someone drops.

carver9
Originally posted by Enyalus
Wasn't it stated in WWH that he was at such a high level that he couldn't be drained?

WWH vs. Black Adam would be fun to watch. No dancing around, just straight haymakers being thrown 'til someone drops.

Yeah, it was stated. I think it was stated before the Iron Man and WWH (during the time that injected nanites in him).

Adam cockyness would keep him standing in a fight against hulk but eventually he would drop.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, it was stated in the X-men tie-in that he could not be drained and Darwin tried and failed. Of course Captain Atom, is above Darwin, in energy manipulation, but I believe Pak himself even stated that it would not work on Green Scar. The Spike elders who ate on the remnants on the excess energy, feed on a willing Green Scar, and when he transformed into bruce, he instantly transformed back into Green Scar. Take into account that he let them, and he was not angry. Both significant factors. I mean I could understand Captain Atom draining him obviously, but with Norrin and Thor on the team, I personally don't think it would work.

And I always wondered, why people always mention energy draining against Superman when it comes to Norrin and rarely when it comes to Thor. I mean, I'm pretty sure, that Thor's energy absorption feats outclass Norrin's and on top of it all, Thor has literally shown the ability to manipulate raw Solar Energy even from the Sun itself and control it easily.

Anyways Team 1 wins. Black Adam and Green Scar would be epic, but Adam would lose.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, it was stated in the X-men tie-in that he could not be drained and Darwin tried and failed. Of course Captain Atom, is above Darwin, in energy manipulation, but I believe Pak himself even stated that it would not work on Green Scar. The Spike elders who ate on the remnants on the excess energy, feed on a willing Green Scar, and when he transformed into bruce, he instantly transformed back into Green Scar. Take into account that he let them, and he was not angry. Both significant factors. I mean I could understand Captain Atom draining him obviously, but with Norrin and Thor on the team, I personally don't think it would work.

And I always wondered, why people always mention energy draining against Superman when it comes to Norrin and rarely when it comes to Thor. I mean, I'm pretty sure, that Thor's energy absorption feats outclass Norrin's and on top of it all, Thor has literally shown the ability to manipulate raw Solar Energy even from the Sun itself and control it easily.

Anyways Team 1 wins. Black Adam and Green Scar would be epic, but Adam would lose.

I hate people that write good post like this. stick out tongue

Enyalus

Just wanted to quote this because I agree with virtually everything in it (save for perhaps the Thor having better energy absorption feats). wink

-Pr-

agreed on most counts.

i'd just wonder about a) thor's supposed superiority, and b) the likelihood of him actually guessing that superman was using sunlight as a power source and actually having the presence of mind to using it against him rather than trying to whack him with his hammer.

psycho gundam
^ correct. the draining/energy exploitation thing is possible but unlikely given the circumstances. superman even has back up in the form of freakin captain atom here no expression

Rage.Of.Olympus
Just wanted to quote this because I agree with virtually everything in it (save for perhaps the Thor having better energy absorption feats). wink

thumb up

Well, Thor's top two feats, which are absorbing the Galaxy busting Null Bomb, and containing and absorbing a bomb that would have nullified 1/5 of the Universe top anything of Surfer's that comes to my mind. If you have any to list, fill free, but I don't think there are any. The Uni-Mind is probably the closest, but whether that actually happened is in serious doubt.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by -Pr-
agreed on most counts.

i'd just wonder about a) thor's supposed superiority, and b) the likelihood of him actually guessing that superman was using sunlight as a power source and actually having the presence of mind to using it against him rather than trying to whack him with his hammer.

a) To what? Norrin's energy absorption?

b) Wouldn't the fact that Superman's powers come from the Sun be considered common knowledge? Thor's done it enough times to warrant it being considered. I never said he would do it for a majority either or more times then he would whack him. As a matter of fact, I never even argued he would do it here. I just simply stated that I always wondered why people bring up Norrin draining Superman much more than Thor doing it.

Enyalus
thumb up

Well, Thor's top two feats, which are absorbing the Galaxy busting Null Bomb, and containing and absorbing a bomb that would have nullified 1/5 of the Universe top anything of Surfer's that comes to my mind. If you have any to list, fill free, but I don't think there are any. The Uni-Mind is probably the closest, but whether that actually happened is in serious doubt.
You mean the Uni-Lord thing? And uh, no, besides absorbing a portion of the Crunch, I think you've got me beat.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You mean the Uni-Lord thing? And uh, no, besides absorbing a portion of the Crunch, I think you've got me beat.

He didn't literally absorb it as I recall. He guided it. They literally had him ride on top of the Crunch creating a wave that fell on the two gods as I recall.

Philosophía
Team 2.

The Nuul
Fine...WWH gets BFR...problem solved.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
agreed on most counts.

Him shooting heat vision is enough to prove that Superman is solar based.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by carver9
Him shooting heat vision is enough to prove that Superman is solar based. I guess Martian Man Hunter is also Solar Based

Team 2 wins. Hulk is not useful here

The Nuul
Majestic is solar based also....

janus77
Team 1 wins, convincingly.

best strategy would be for Hulk+Surfer to meld, then solo everyone else... Surfer's done that with Skaar, I'm sure with Hulk's powers, it'd be even more devastating.

oh and no chance of bfr'ing Hulk, with Thor and Surfer capable of pulling him back or giving him the ability to fly/return.

Sasaraixx
Team 1 wins a majority despite the fact that Hulk can't fly. Surfer probably takes out Superman at the get go and Captain Atom can't beat Surfer or Thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I guess Martian Man Hunter is also Solar Based

Team 2 wins. Hulk is not useful here How is Hulk not useful here? Seriously, have you ever read a comic which has the Hulk in it?

Batman-Prime
Team two, hard.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Team two, hard. How?

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Nuul
Majestic is solar based also....
Majestic has 'laser vision', not heat vision. stick out tongue

The Nuul
Majestic has 'laser vision', not heat vision. stick out tongue

dur313

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
How?

I am simply stating my opinion.

quanchi112
You gave an opinion which stated it was a stomp. I asked you how and you avoid my question. Concession accepted.

carver9
You gave an opinion which stated it was a stomp. I asked you how and you avoid my question. Concession accepted.

He cant answer it because there really isnt a way of answering it.

quanchi112
He cant answer it because there really isnt a way of answering it. Sometimes you are very lovable.

carver9
Sometimes you are very lovable.

I'm always lovable. Happy Dance

Batman-Prime

I just did what you do. Though i skipped the part with the low balling, shame on me. no expression

Team 2, hard.

carver9
I just did what you do. Though i skipped the part with the low balling, shame on me. no expression

Team 2, hard.

LOL. Good one.

On the real though, how does team two win?

Who can stop Surfer?

Who can stop Thor?

Whats to prevent Surfer from using all that exotic power that he has in his possession?

I'm not even going to mention WWH but you might disagree on that one some I'm going to leave it alone.

Surfer and Thor together should be able to take out the three of them for a majority.

Batman-Prime
LOL. Good one.

On the real though, how does team two win?

Who can stop Surfer?

Who can stop Thor?

Whats to prevent Surfer from using all that exotic power that he has in his possession?

I'm not even going to mention WWH but you might disagree on that one some I'm going to leave it alone.

Surfer and Thor together should be able to take out the three of them for a majority.

It's the truth, I try to play by Quans rules, though it's hard to find some if you skip the bullshit.

How the team wins? With spead and aerial combat.

Surfer can be stopped by either Superman or Black Adam.

Thor can be stopped by either Superman or Black Adman.

Speed, Captain Atom, durability (invulnerability) and a heavy beating.

WWH, yeah.

I disagree. Your opinion, you are entitled to it.

quanchi112

Team 2, hard. But you won't answer me how.Originally posted by Batman-Prime
It's the truth, I try to play by Quans rules, though it's hard to find some if you skip the bullshit.

WWH, yeah.

I disagree. Your opinion, you are entitled to it. If Surfer fights at his best it's an absolute monster when put against Superman. To suggest Black Adam beats him is also ignorant considering Surfer is more powerful, more durable, and more versatile.

You also seem to forget Black Adam and Hulk would probably fight each other seeing as how the both like to pound away at things.

Atom gets crushed by Thor.

You really don't know much about most of the characters from team one and actually think guys who punch hard can whip them at their best.

carver9

WWH, yeah.

I disagree. Your opinion, you are entitled to it.

What if Surfer hits Supes with red sunlight in the beginning of the match?

quanchi112
What if Surfer hits Supes with red sunlight in the beginning of the match? Honestly, I don't think he knows who the Surfer is or what he is capable of. He might have him confused with the T 1000.

carver9
Honestly, I don't think he knows who the Surfer is or what he is capable of. He might have him confused with the T 1000.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOLOLOLOLHAHA
HAHAHA laughing

Batman-Prime
But you won't answer me how. If Surfer fights at his best it's an absolute monster when put against Superman. To suggest Black Adam beats him is also ignorant considering Surfer is more powerful, more durable, and more versatile.

You also seem to forget Black Adam and Hulk would probably fight each other seeing as how the both like to pound away at things.

Atom gets crushed by Thor.

You really don't know much about most of the characters from team one and actually think guys who punch hard can whip them at their best.

Yes I won't answer YOU. Great you grasped the point. Honestly I'm impressed. eek!

You DC hate and Marvel wanking in you post isn't worth replying, honestly. I don't even know why i reply to you sometimes. It's pointless, you admitted that you hate DC and Superman even more. You read only those scans from DC which help you low ball DC chars, you do not read DC stories and even admitted that you don't understand them (Final Crisis). You also admitted that no one in DCU can beat Thanos, so why should i bother with you opinion anymore? Honestly?

I think about the example some people already gave and put you on ignore. It surely as hell would save me some facepalm moments.

Batman-Prime

What if Superman evades this blast? It wouldn't be the first one to evade the SS. What if BA or CA shields Supes? Well, this is not an what if what you wish. Teams fight to win and team two wins. BTW Quan, I bet i read SS comics before you even knew him. smile

carver9
Yes I won't answer YOU. Great you grasped the point. Honestly I'm impressed. eek!

You DC hate and Marvel wanking in you post isn't worth replying, honestly. I don't even know why i reply to you sometimes. It's pointless, you admitted that you hate DC and Superman even more. You read only those scans from DC which help you low ball DC chars, you do not read DC stories and even admitted that you don't understand them (Final Crisis). You also admitted that no one in DCU can beat Thanos, so why should i bother with you opinion anymore? Honestly?

I think about the example some people already gave and put you on ignore. It surely as hell would save me some facepalm moments.

He does have a point with this quan and I'm only basing this off of the things you say about Wonder Woman. Everyone else, I think you give them justice. I have seen you give Superman wins plenty of times against people.

quanchi112

I think about the example some people already gave and put you on ignore. It surely as hell would save me some facepalm moments. I like dc I just hate Superman but that being said I still give him wins over characters I think he beats. I give him a majority over Gladiator and have been labeled as bias for doing so.

I never said Thanos can beat every character in the dc universe you became obsessed with it and keep asking me. Leave it alone.

I said fc was hard to interpret and most people disagree which leads me to believe it wasn't good writing.

You are wrong about pretty much everything you posted here.Originally posted by carver9
He does have a point with this quan and I'm only basing this off of the things you say about Wonder Woman. Everyone else, I think you give them justice. I have seen you give Superman wins plenty of times against people. I don't have a high opinion of WW compared to elite top tiers.

Batman-Prime
He does have a point with this quan and I'm only basing this off of the things you say about Wonder Woman. Everyone else, I think you give them justice. I have seen you give Superman wins plenty of times against people.

Yes because he deserves it. I also said, more then once that Supes and Thor are equals, Thor and SS should be too, SS and Superman also. So your point is? I don't mind Superman losing, there are a lot of people in Marvel and DC who would beat him for an majority or at least for an split (if they are in his weightclass). But when I see an team with an real disadvantage, WWH a nonflyer and arguably the slowest of all, I do consider this. Replace WWH with BRB and a Stalemate is more then probably.

quanchi112
Yes because he deserves it. I also said, more then once that Supes and Thor are equals, Thor and SS should be too, SS and Superman also. So your point is? I don't mind Superman losing, there are a lot of people in Marvel and DC who would beat him for an majority or at least for an split (if they are in his weightclass). But when I see an team with an real disadvantage, WWH a nonflyer and arguably the slowest of all, I do consider this. Replace WWH with BRB and a Stalemate is more then probably. If you read the comics you'd see nonflyers like DD are a real problem for Superman. WW Hulk is a real problem in the marvel universe when he wants to be.

Batman-Prime
I like dc I just hate Superman but that being said I still give him wins over characters I think he beats. I give him a majority over Gladiator and have been labeled as bias for doing so.

I never said Thanos can beat every character in the dc universe you became obsessed with it and keep asking me. Leave it alone.

I said fc was hard to interpret and most people disagree which leads me to believe it wasn't good writing.

You are wrong about pretty much everything you posted here. I don't have a high opinion of WW compared to elite top tiers.

no expression

Stop riding the "someone called me dc biased, so I'm not" bullshit. You posts here contradict this statement everytime you post.

I won't leave it alone but i will put you on ignore, this will make us both happy smile.

Ok...

That's actually an compliment from you.

If you read the comics you'd see nonflyers like DD are a real problem for Superman. WW Hulk is a real problem in the marvel universe when he wants to be.

Oh please quan, just because someone (ODG?) humiliated you by pointing out that you didn't read "Last Planet standing" doesn't means that everyone doesn't read the comics he talks about. Keep your hurt feelings and your insecurity to yourself, kk? smile

carver9
Yes because he deserves it. I also said, more then once that Supes and Thor are equals, Thor and SS should be too, SS and Superman also. So your point is? I don't mind Superman losing, there are a lot of people in Marvel and DC who would beat him for an majority or at least for an split (if they are in his weightclass). But when I see an team with an real disadvantage, WWH a nonflyer and arguably the slowest of all, I do consider this. Replace WWH with BRB and a Stalemate is more then probably.

A stalemate with Beta Ray Bill added, no, it would be a stomp.

BRB is thor but a none holding back thor (thor is a lil more powerful though).

Adding BRB is overkill and WWH being here is overkill if you ask me.

Silver Surfer/Beta Ray Bill/Thor on teams, I promise you that you cant put 3 high heralds together that could defeat them. That IS the ultimate team.

quanchi112
no expression

Stop riding the "someone called me dc biased, so I'm not" bullshit. You posts here contradict this statement everytime you post.

I won't leave it alone but i will put you on ignore, this will make us both happy smile.

Ok...

That's actually an compliment from you. Calm down. You're so rattled right now and it's just because we disagree. Your post was off and ignored these characters to their max. Superman has weaknesses most other characters don't which makes certain characters really bad matchups for him.

Colossus-Big C
team 1

manx422
team 2

-Pr-
a) To what? Norrin's energy absorption?

b) Wouldn't the fact that Superman's powers come from the Sun be considered common knowledge? Thor's done it enough times to warrant it being considered. I never said he would do it for a majority either or more times then he would whack him. As a matter of fact, I never even argued he would do it here. I just simply stated that I always wondered why people bring up Norrin draining Superman much more than Thor doing it.

a) Energy absorption being a plausible tactic.

b) no, i wouldnt consider being a solar battery to be common knowledge, personally.

he'd have to know to use it. and he'd have to disconnect him from the sun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.