Green Lantern Corps + Ion, Anti Monitor and Heralds Vs Galactus, Tenebrous, Aegis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Green Lantern Corps with Ion and Anti Monitor (Sinestro Corps version) and Heralds Vs Galactus, Tenebrous, Aegis

Anti Monitor Heralds - SM Prime, Cyborg, Sinestro and Parallax Kyle

JakeTheBank
Team 1.

Harbinger
^ Hard.

galactusischere
Team Galactus. Unless Classic ION or ZH Parallax are in this.

Infact any of the cosmic gods soloes team 1

quanchi112
Originally posted by galactusischere
Team Galactus. Unless Classic ION or ZH Parallax are in this.

Infact any of the cosmic gods soloes team 1 Sc corps versions.

Team 2 wins.

Prep-Man
Team 1.

AsbestosFlaygon
The whole GL Corps? Does that include the Guardians and GL Mogo?

manx422
team 1

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team 1.

thumb up

galactusischere
How so?
GLs are jokes. Guardians are even worse.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by manx422
team 1 Originally posted by Prep-Man
Team 1. Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team 1. Originally posted by Harbinger
^ Hard. Originally posted by Batman-Prime
thumb up

Philosophía
Team 1.

kevdude
Team 1 also..

galactusischere
May I ask why team one wins?

quanchi112
May I ask why team one wins? I'm also interested in hearing an explanation.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
I'm also interested in hearing an explanation.

I am simply stating my opinion.

TheTyrant
May I ask why team one wins? They lose in a stomp. Only fanboys would think otherwise.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by TheTyrant
They lose in a stomp. Only fanboys would think otherwise.

Is everyone who disagrees with you an fanboy?

TheTyrant
Probably.
3 abstract level beings>no abstract level beings.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Yes, but this is a versus topic where we debate the matchup. Are you incapable of explaining your opinion?

JakeTheBank
Entire Corps is what, about 7200 Lanterns from space sectors alone, the Alpha Lanterns, the Corpse, all Lanterns on Oa, the Guardians of the Universe, Mogo, etc. Plus Ion, A-M and his heralds, etc.

Don't see what's fanboyish about voting for team 1, tbh.

galactusischere
And then there are 2 galactus level beings + galactus himself. A herald my rage blast would kill 90% if those mentioned..

quanchi112
Entire Corps is what, about 7200 Lanterns from space sectors alone, the Alpha Lanterns, the Corpse, all Lanterns on Oa, the Guardians of the Universe, Mogo, etc. Plus Ion, A-M and his heralds, etc.

Don't see what's fanboyish about voting for team 1, tbh. Galactus could solo the entire corps easily at his best. I just don't see them having enough firepower to defeat three Galactus level beings.

chomperx9
the GL cor wins

Batman-Prime

Don't see what's fanboyish about voting for team 1, tbh.

The fanboyish part is... they are from DC ahah

AsbestosFlaygon
Galactus has been defeated by beings weaker than a GL, let alone the whole GL corps.

Aegis & Tenebrous won't do much, either. They've been defeated by a single Galactus herald.
And it's pretty much possible that a single GL can do what Silver Surfer did against Aegis & Tenebrous.

quanchi112
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Galactus has been defeated by beings weaker than a GL, let alone the whole GL corps.

Aegis & Tenebrous won't do much, either. They've been defeated by a single Galactus herald.
And it's pretty much possible that a single GL can do what Silver Surfer did against Aegis & Tenebrous. Name the instances then. Your post basically leaves out how and why they were defeated like any johnny come lately can stroll in and punch Galactus in the mouth.

galactusischere
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

And it's pretty much possible that a single GL can do what Silver Surfer did against Aegis & Tenebrous. Surfer used the crunch energies, can the GLs do that? and PIS, CIS are off here. A SINGLE "herald my rage" blast would kill over 90% of team 2.

xJLxKing
Surfer used the crunch energies, can the GLs do that? and PIS, CIS are off here. A SINGLE "herald my rage" blast would kill over 90% of team 2. laughing out loud
Get over yourself

Warlord
team 1 but Ion better be on his original levels

janus77
Team 2.

Galactus would instantly strip all the Heralds of their powers, thereby reducing Team 1 considerably.

next he'd consume the Oan energies (Surfer can do it, Galactus does it better), thereby weakening/ending the GL Corps threat.

after that he shrugs his shoulders and walks away as T&A stomp the leftovers.

or... Galactus just consumes everything ... energy is energy, magical or otherwise, Galactus can feed off of it, can be empowered by it and can manipulate it.

kgkg

janus77
ah, figured they were proper heralds... oh well, he still consumes all sources of energy.

if you want to make it spite, he could unleash the UN on the lot of them. 10/10.

kevdude
Surfer used the crunch energies, can the GLs do that? and PIS, CIS are off here. A SINGLE "herald my rage" blast would kill over 90% of team 2.

laughing Oh boy.. And Oan tech has literally linked the beginning and the end together, so yea...

galactusischere
Still the only reason it worked was because of PIS and CIS. and most GLs are complete jokes.

Anyone on team two can solo.

TheTyrant
This is funny, only the DC fanboys are posting here and they are being biased. As Janus and galactusischere have said, this two wins in a spite.

Almost no one on team two can take a galaxy buster let alone a universe buster.

quanchi112
This is funny, only the DC fanboys are posting here and they are being biased. As Janus and galactusischere have said, this two wins in a spite.

Almost no one on team two can take a galaxy buster let alone a universe buster. I wouldn't say it is spite but I see team 2 being too powerful. Team 2 has to work for it but with three Galactus level beings they get the job done.

galactusischere

Almost no one on team two can take a galaxy buster let alone a universe buster. thumb up
We are supposed to believe that T&A would just stand there and let Surfer kill them with the crunch energies without PIS?
same with Abraxas, he could have easily taken the UN from Richards, but he didn't.
PIS.

Guardians and 95% of the lanterns are jokes to the agent O, let alone three abstract level beings.

xJLxKing
Still the only reason it worked was because of PIS and CIS. and most GLs are complete jokes.

Anyone on team two can solo.
nah.

10 Guardians or so with about 7 Lanterns were able to hold a Galaxy Destroying blast easily. Kyle was able to hold of a Universal Blast. Now imagine what 7200 Lanterns can do. wink

xJLxKing
thumb up
We are supposed to believe that T&A would just stand there and let Surfer kill them with the crunch energies without PIS?
same with Abraxas, he could have easily taken the UN from Richards, but he didn't.
PIS.

Guardians and 95% of the lanterns are jokes to the agent O, let alone three abstract level beings.
Read the arc before you say such stuff.

Agent Zero isn't weak. His powers works perfectly against anything. He absorbs magic, and any attacks whatsoever. He has an entire Orange Lanterns on his side

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
nah.

10 Guardians or so with about 7 Lanterns were able to hold a Galaxy Destroying blast easily. Kyle was able to hold of a Universal Blast. Now imagine what 7200 Lanterns can do. wink Galactus can just drain them. You are suggesting one feat is the basis for how they win this fight when we've seen a weak brick with a gl ring and Prime steamroll through gl's like they are wrapping paper.

galactusischere
nah.

10 Guardians or so with about 7 Lanterns were able to hold a Galaxy Destroying blast easily. Kyle was able to hold of a Universal Blast. Now imagine what 7200 Lanterns can do. wink This isn't classic Ion though.

xJLxKing
This isn't classic Ion though.
What are you talking about? This happened in OWAW

The other all occurred in SCW

galactusischere
What are you talking about? This happened in OWAW

The other all occurred in SCW

You said that Ion could easily contain a universal blast easily. Were you talking about Imperiex?

xJLxKing
You said that Ion could easily contain a universal blast easily. Were you talking about Imperiex?
I am talking about Kyle. He wasn't using the ION power.

galactusischere
I am talking about Kyle. He wasn't using the ION power. A potentially Galactus/Hyperstorm scenario all over again. The lanterns get absrobed, the guardians get one-shotted.

THey don't have nearly as much will power/raw power to stop that from happening.

xJLxKing
A potentially Galactus/Hyperstorm scenario all over again. The lanterns get absrobed, the guardians get one-shotted.

THey don't have nearly as much will power/raw power to stop that from happening.
LMAO. Green Lantern Corps uses the emotional powers of Will and you claim that they don't have enough Will power. You again claim the guardians will be one shotted, but dismiss the fact they along with a couple of GL held a Galaxy destroying blast. Or the fact that Kyle has done it. Please post a scan of anyone draining GL, let alone 7200 of them

galactusischere
LMAO. Green Lantern Corps uses the emotional powers of Will and you claim that they don't have enough Will power. You again claim the guardians will be one shotted, but dismiss the fact they along with a couple of GL held a Galaxy destroying blast. Or the fact that Kyle has done it. Please post a scan of anyone draining GL, let alone 7200 of them

A galaxy is NOTHING here. Galactus destroyed many galaxies as side effect of his battle with Tyrant alone. He also teleported an entire galaxy through time AND space with a thought.

I don't read much DC but I know that most GLs are jokes, I just recently read Final Crisis(or maybe infinite crisis can't remember) and there had to be a whole bunch of GLs only to guard Prime while there was a red sun there to depower him....

Galactus already stomped the GLs and guardians in a thread, so I don't see why this should be much different.

xJLxKing
A galaxy is NOTHING here. Galactus destroyed many galaxies as side effect of his battle with Tyrant alone. He also teleported an entire galaxy through time AND space with a thought.

I don't read much DC but I know that most GLs are jokes, I just recently read Final Crisis(or maybe infinite crisis can't remember) and there had to be a whole bunch of GLs only to guard Prime while there was a red sun there to depower him....

Galactus already stomped the GLs and guardians in a thread, so I don't see why this should be much different.
Again, Universal>>Galaxy

Also, a small group held a galaxy blast. They didn't struggle. Please post scans of how a Galaxy is nothing to a normal, usual, every day Galactus

galactusischere
Again, Universal>>Galaxy

Also, a small group held a galaxy blast. They didn't struggle. Please post scans of how a Galaxy is nothing to a normal, usual, every day Galactus

It isn't. He destroyed a galaxy buster at the brink of death with a single blast as a sign of annoyment.
That same blast would kill ANY regular GL. Some might survive but there are always the Proemial gods to deal with them.

and 3 galactuses>>universe.

Also Galactus did basically the same feat that the GLs/guardians did only that he did it with a thought at a hungry stage and it was also through time.

xJLxKing
It isn't. He destroyed a galaxy buster at the brink of death with a single blast as a sign of annoyment.
That same blast would kill ANY regular GL. Some might survive but there are always the Proemial gods to deal with them.

and 3 galactuses>>universe.

Also Galactus did basically the same feat that the GLs/guardians did only that he did it with a thought at a hungry stage and it was also through time.
All I hear is rattle. Remember, there are 7200 lanterns. If the guardians with a small amount can hold a Galaxy, then imagine with 7200. They are a team. They work together, as one single units. Lets not forget that Thor was able to beat G when he was weak, or at least make him back off. Or the fact that BRB was going to kill G when he was starving, near death. For you to claim he will drain then is ridiculous; I can say the same thing.
The AL are there, just as powerful as a guardian.

K Von Doom
nah.

10 Guardians or so with about 7 Lanterns were able to hold a Galaxy Destroying blast easily. Kyle was able to hold of a Universal Blast. Now imagine what 7200 Lanterns can do. wink

Are each of the 7200 GLs equal to Kyle, as in, can each of them can do what Kyle did?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Are each of the 7200 GLs equal to Kyle, as in, can each of them can do what Kyle did?
No, but I bet a Alpha Lantern with about 200-400 Lanterns can easily replicate it.

janus77
Galactus bfrs EVERYONE. gane over.

also, just to be a little more spiteful, Galactus decides to make proper Heralds out of the top GLs, then lets them loose on the rest of the GLC, whilst he annihilates guardians and assorted fodder.

oh and again, there's always ... UN ftw? big grin

quanchi112
All I hear is rattle. Remember, there are 7200 lanterns. If the guardians with a small amount can hold a Galaxy, then imagine with 7200. They are a team. They work together, as one single units. Lets not forget that Thor was able to beat G when he was weak, or at least make him back off. Or the fact that BRB was going to kill G when he was starving, near death. For you to claim he will drain then is ridiculous; I can say the same thing.
The AL are there, just as powerful as a guardian. That wasn't Gaalctus at his best and you are still trying to apply one feat to 7200 lanterns like they are all the same.

Board Walker
considering the average guardian is each a skyfather.

galactusischere
The AL are there, just as powerful as a guardian.

The BRB thing was PIS. I mean he was destroying big G's food source, but Galactus didn't even try to confront BRB personally....

and as for Thor, that was an old old old comic(one of Galactus' first appearences in fact), and again PIS and CIS were in work.

xJLxKing
The BRB thing was PIS. I mean he was destroying big G's food source, but Galactus didn't even try to confront BRB personally....

and as for Thor, that was an old old old comic(one of Galactus' first appearences in fact), and again PIS and CIS were in work.
First off, call it PIS or whatever, it showed us another side of G. At his weakest, or nearly at his weakest, he was getting beat by the armada. Something a few guardians, or AM alone can do

quanchi112
Originally posted by Board Walker
considering the average guardian is each a skyfather. No, they aren't.

galactusischere
First off, call it PIS or whatever, it showed us another side of G. At his weakest, or nearly at his weakest, he was getting beat by the armada. Something a few guardians, or AM alone can do So we are using a starving to death Galactus here?

TheTyrant
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Can't believe this hasn't been brought up. But Galactus fans should check out Spiderman & the Secret Wars #3. This series is not a Marvel Adventures publishing and portrays untold segments from the original Secret Wars.

Issue #3 portrays where the heroes assault Galactus and it starts off by showing that Galactus' "sheer presence can alter reality nothing is going to be quite as it seems." Apparently, when you fight him, "Galactus hits you on hundreds of different levels. Even separate planes of reality." The entire comic proceeds on how Spiderman deals with it, who at one point is literally being unmade by Galactus' warping powers:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/th_Galactus01SpidermanSW3.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/th_Galactus02.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/th_Galactus02b.jpg http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/th_Galactus03.jpg

Yeah. And apparently, "What we normally see of Galactus is the merest tip. He's an iceberg of cosmic dimensions. . . . No. Worse. He has no dimensions. . . . No boundaries at all."

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/Galactus02a.jpg

Very cool. thumb up Originally posted by galactusischere
Doom after absorbing all of Galactus' power finds out that his slightest thoughts warp reality..

1- http://img211.imageshack.us/i/secretwars00925.jpg/
2- http://img294.imageshack.us/i/secretwars01002.jpg/
3- http://img694.imageshack.us/i/secretwars01004.jpg/
4- http://img27.imageshack.us/i/secretwars01005.jpg/

credit goes to galactusischere and onedumbGO(both are cannon)

this is spite.

quanchi112
So we are using a starving to death Galactus here? You'd think if the gl's are at their best so should galactus, right?

galactusischere
You'd think if the gl's are at their best so should galactus, right? Exactly. The people backing the DC side, are using the strongest incarnations of GLs while they use the weakest for the Marvel cosmics.

quanchi112
Exactly. The people backing the DC side, are using the strongest incarnations of GLs while they use the weakest for the Marvel cosmics. It shouldn't come as any surprise. Most of the ones who continue to do so don't read marvel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.