Larfleeze, Superboy Prime, All Star Superman Vs Odin, Thanos and Ego (the L. Planet.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Larfleeze, Superboy Prime, All Star Superman Vs Odin, Thanos and Ego (the L. Planet.)

JakeTheBank
Team 2 and how.

galactusischere
Beastly Ego soloes.

Bouboumaster
Ego would kick some asses

xJLxKing
Team 1

Enyalus
Prime pushes Ego into a sun at light speed. lol

Harbinger
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team 1 Surely you jest!

manx422
Team 1

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Harbinger
Surely you jest! Yeah, I didn't see Odin. His the bane in all Superman

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Yeah, I didn't see Odin. His the bane in all Superman He's the first name on team 2. I guess this shows how much time you put into these threads. You see Superman barely even look at team 2 and say team 1 wins.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by galactusischere
Beastly Ego soloes.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
He's the first name on team 2. I guess this shows how much time you put into these threads. You see Superman barely even look at team 2 and say team 1 wins.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Ah, ok. Blasting them would work. I don't always read the opening op. Blasting them seems to be effective.

Evertime a DC char who would stomp Thanos is pitted against an Marvel char you say Marvel wins. I guess this shows how much time you put into these threads.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Evertime a DC char who would stomp Thanos is pitted against an Marvel char you say Marvel wins. I guess this shows how much time you put into these threads. Which character beats Thanos here?

Bentley
Prime solos the field.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Prime solos the field. I hope you aren't being serious.

JakeTheBank
ASS gets taken out first, imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.