Hercules vs Superman & Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Hercules has come to Asgard due to kid Zeus Constant lagging. Hercules brings his sidekicks or squire Amadeus Cho for good measure along with his Lion Skin and Mace...

Both Sidekicks or squire or Deity are fighting and arguing with what has happen to asgard.....

Asgard lies in ruins... no witnesses or clue but rubble....

Wonder Woman sensing something amiss in the realm of the gods finds a Dimensional Breach on her way to the Greek Pantheon... enlisting the aid of Superman she explores the breach and is taken into the shattered rainbow bridge Bifrost into Asgard.

The Trio walking among the ruins run into Superman and Wonder Woman...

Hercules seeing them in the distance is warned by his team to be careful.

Hercules: i am friends and even considered to be asgardian in spirit and heart. i know you are not asgardians you trespass in the realm of the gods..

Superman humbled at times has also bn some what arrogant in what authority he believes himself to possess...

We may be strangers and trespassing but were we come from we still have manners.... i am Superman! what is ur name stranger?

Hercules : i am Son of Zeus Brother in Arms to Thor!! i am Hercules the Prince of Power!! and if u are responsible for what has happen to this realm u shall answer to me!!..

Wonder Woman: Herakles?! the Despoiler of my mother Hyppolyta!! i will have my family avenged and reclaim our honor!!

Hercules: i was honored to have bestowed Hyppolyta with thy gift(smirks)

Wonder Woman: i will rip that smile from ur face!!(speed Blitz)

Cho: hey Zeus do something!!

Kid Zeus: like what?! he was being an idiot and insulted her mother..

Cho: oh i dont know, how about you use ur powers to speed up time for herc so he can defend himself from her blitz!!

Kid Zeus: i can do that?! sure i'll give it a try.. not like he can be hurt or anything.. you know he actually likes it.. he is sick that way...

Superman: seeing the two kids arguing decides to step in and talk to them and talk to them about the wrongs of fighting...

The Side kicks: oh shut up! what a boyscout!! go get ur girlfriend of our friend b4 she gets hurt or Herc decides to stop having fun and starts thinking of other things..

Team DC Cis on and Morality on....

Ko,kill incapacitation with grabbling... speed has bn canceled out by Kid Zeus..

The kids can interfere if need be. will be shouting for encouragement or for strategic advice

1. w/lasso
2. no lasso

Bouboumaster
Very interesting

Both match will end in the same manner: it may be team one or team 2 for both match. It only depends of the power that Zeus can use.

Because if he can use his full potential, he murders Sups and Wondie.
If his power is only to control weather, Diana end it quickly at match 1, and even if Herc his probably the best fighter between them, he would be most likely overwhelmed by Sups and Diana in match 2.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Very interesting

Both match will end in the same manner: it may be team one or team 2 for both match. It only depends of the power that Zeus can use.

Because if he can use his full potential, he murders Sups and Wondie.
If his power is only to control weather, Diana end it quickly at match 1, and even if Herc his probably the best fighter between them, he would be most likely overwhelmed by Sups and Diana in match 2.

in the OP story Kid Zeus has used Temporal manipulation to cancel out super speed... stick out tongue

tideoftime
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
in the OP story Kid Zeus has used Temporal manipulation to cancel out super speed... stick out tongue

Bouboumaster didn't say anything about them using superspeed to win; classically, Diana beats Hercules via strength and skill; her speed is an added perk.

In this case, depending on the exact mystical forces brought to bare, Diana and Supes should win both, especially with the lasso in play. If Herc has sufficient divine assistance/amp, then he could overwhelm them both.

Bentley
WW defeated several times.

And by defeated I mean "comes".

Wild Shadow
i personally think this is a really good fight here

manx422
Superman & Wonder Woman

-Pr-
Hercules has come to Asgard due to kid Zeus Constant lagging. Hercules brings his sidekicks or squire Amadeus Cho for good measure along with his Lion Skin and Mace...

Both Sidekicks or squire or Deity are fighting and arguing with what has happen to asgard.....

Asgard lies in ruins... no witnesses or clue but rubble....

Wonder Woman sensing something amiss in the realm of the gods finds a Dimensional Breach on her way to the Greek Pantheon... enlisting the aid of Superman she explores the breach and is taken into the shattered rainbow bridge Bifrost into Asgard.

The Trio walking among the ruins run into Superman and Wonder Woman...

Hercules seeing them in the distance is warned by his team to be careful.

Hercules: i am friends and even considered to be asgardian in spirit and heart. i know you are not asgardians you trespass in the realm of the gods..

Superman humbled at times has also bn some what arrogant in what authority he believes himself to possess...

We may be strangers and trespassing but were we come from we still have manners.... i am Superman! what is ur name stranger?

Hercules : i am Son of Zeus Brother in Arms to Thor!! i am Hercules the Prince of Power!! and if u are responsible for what has happen to this realm u shall answer to me!!..

Wonder Woman: Herakles?! the Despoiler of my mother Hyppolyta!! i will have my family avenged and reclaim our honor!!

Hercules: i was honored to have bestowed Hyppolyta with thy gift(smirks)

Wonder Woman: i will rip that smile from ur face!!(speed Blitz)

Cho: hey Zeus do something!!

Kid Zeus: like what?! he was being an idiot and insulted her mother..

Cho: oh i dont know, how about you use ur powers to speed up time for herc so he can defend himself from her blitz!!

Kid Zeus: i can do that?! sure i'll give it a try.. not like he can be hurt or anything.. you know he actually likes it.. he is sick that way...

Superman: seeing the two kids arguing decides to step in and talk to them and talk to them about the wrongs of fighting...

The Side kicks: oh shut up! what a boyscout!! go get ur girlfriend of our friend b4 she gets hurt or Herc decides to stop having fun and starts thinking of other things..

Team DC Cis on and Morality on....

Ko,kill incapacitation with grabbling... speed has bn canceled out by Kid Zeus..

The kids can interfere if need be. will be shouting for encouragement or for strategic advice

1. w/lasso
2. no lasso

pr1983

no3le1
Superman & Wonder Woman both gram him by his arm and tear him in half its an overkill

the ninjak
Cho distracts Supes long enough with witty conversation to persuade him that this is a fight of the Gods.
And Supes is more than happy to watch as the fight gets sexy after an hour of slugging it out. Then covers his eyes.
Wether the lasso is there or not ...it is used in a kinky way.
Finally after an hour of lovemaking Diana socks Herc in the gut and walks away pleased for winning the battle.....or did she?
Cho runs over to Herc and says "That was awesome!"
Herc replies "Aye...I've ne'er met a finer woman. But where is the man with thee giant S in thou chest?"
Hercules and Cho look up and see Supes still standing with his eyes over his face...."Can I look now?"
Hercules replies " Thou art are strange, man with big S, let us drink the finest ale in Olympus and see if we can grow you a bigger pair"
Cho laughed and said "Yeah meanwhile I'm posting this on Youtube!"

THE END

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by no3le1
Superman & Wonder Woman both gram him by his arm and tear him in half its an overkill

that would be against morality and cis.. also when have they pulled such a move in comics in order for it to be used here?

Philosophía
I can't wait to read that.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by -Pr-
pr1983

what? confused fear

the ninjak
What no one liked my post?

-Pr-
what? confused fear

your characterisation made Dwayne McDuffie's work look like a masterpiece.

Bentley
Originally posted by the ninjak
Cho distracts Supes long enough with witty conversation to persuade him that this is a fight of the Gods.
And Supes is more than happy to watch as the fight gets sexy after an hour of slugging it out. Then covers his eyes.
Wether the lasso is there or not ...it is used in a kinky way.
Finally after an hour of lovemaking Diana socks Herc in the gut and walks away pleased for winning the battle.....or did she?
Cho runs over to Herc and says "That was awesome!"
Herc replies "Aye...I've ne'er met a finer woman. But where is the man with thee giant S in thou chest?"
Hercules and Cho look up and see Supes still standing with his eyes over his face...."Can I look now?"
Hercules replies " Thou art are strange, man with big S, let us drink the finest ale in Olympus and see if we can grow you a bigger pair"
Cho laughed and said "Yeah meanwhile I'm posting this on Youtube!"

THE END

I call bs on that. Cho would rather hack the pentagon page and make the video run there.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Bentley
I call bs on that. Cho would rather hack the pentagon page and make the video run there.

Kids in Olympus dude! probably only has an Iphone on him.

Wild Shadow
your characterisation made Dwayne McDuffie's work look like a masterpiece. i dont know if i should be insulted or not.

i'll have you know that i took the characterization from other various writers...

Diana reacting the way she did was from the JLA/avenger crossover.

Hercules is just being herc as he is always shown behaving.

Sasaraixx
pr1983

Agreed

your characterisation made Dwayne McDuffie's work look like a masterpiece.

He did make WW kick ass in JL: COTE cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.