The Boss, Naked Snake, Solid Snake vs. Master Cheif and Gordan Freeman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
battle takes place in a hugjungle, the MGS guys have the whole jungle mapped out, and each one knows where every place is and such.... can the armor boys stop them....???

wakkawakkawakka
No way! Well I'm just being an MGS fanboy. I'll try to provide evidence as to why the MGS people would win but for now I'll just stick to my own thoughts.

FinalAnswer
This takes place in the jungle, and the MGS team has the entire forest mapped out?

There is no way in hell Chief and Freeman are winning. It's either a stalemate, or MGS wins.

iChaos
And how does team 1 get thru Chief's armor?

Sin_Volvagia
How strong is the Gravity Gun?

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by iChaos
And how does team 1 get thru Chief's armor?

With Solid Snake's Gray Fox trashing kicks from hell.

And Naked Snake's H2H ability that is without peer.

SpadeKing
I don't think either of them got through gray fox's armor ermm

FinalAnswer
Naked Snake never fought Grey Fox....

Solid Snake, however, managed to hurt Grey Fox with his kicks. The same Grey Fox that held the 100+ ton REX.

SpadeKing
The same masochist Grey Fox that wanted Snake to win.

FinalAnswer
So he "allowed" Snake's kicks to hurt him?

wat?

menokokoro
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Naked Snake never fought Grey Fox....

Solid Snake, however, managed to hurt Grey Fox with his kicks. The same Grey Fox that held the 100+ ton REX. actually its closser to 300 tons, maybe even 400

wakkawakkawakka
So the MGS characters can fight them up front(I don't know why). While hiding in the jungle they have all the time in the world to think of a way to ambush their enemies. Master Cheif and Gordan Freeman will be running for their lives.

iChaos
Hurt him with kicks? Sounds like PIS.

FinalAnswer
Nah. Solid Snake does alot of stupid shit in Twin Snakes, like jump up and kick off REX, dodge bullets, back flip over missiles.

SpadeKing
So he "allowed" Snake's kicks to hurt him?

wat?

His goal the entire time was to aid snake, I don't think whooping Snake and killing him would be helping.

Nah. Solid Snake does alot of stupid shit in Twin Snakes, like jump up and kick off REX, dodge bullets, back flip over missiles.

Are we talking gameplay or cinematics? cause all these people here can avoid that in gameplay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.