Soul Reaver vs. Master Sword (Actually it's Raziel vs. Link)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Pretty much like Master Sword vs. Blade of Olympus, Raziel (from Legacy of Kain Defiance) and Link (from Legend of Zelda) argue which sword of theirs is better and decide to meet again later on with only their swords, nothing else.

Both swords are at their full power and fight will take place in the underworld (the one in LoK universe).

Which sword is the mightiest, the Soul Reaver or the Master Sword? You decide.

ScreamPaste
...haermm

The Scenario
Master Sword fluctuates wildly in power. One second it stops time and seals a country underwater; next second it's a normal sword.

Powers displayed:
Breaking barriers
Breaking curses
Breaking faces
Smiting Evil
Reflecting/resisting magic
Sealing things
Absorbed the power of a Twili Sun

That's it off the top of my head.

ScreamPaste
The master sword could win this even if it's in it's weakened version after Ganon kills the sages. erm

What makes it funnier is Link can't even swing at Raziel without reducing the poor boy to a fine paste.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by The Scenario
Master Sword fluctuates wildly in power. One second it stops time and seals a country underwater; next second it's a normal sword.

Powers displayed:

Sealing things

Allow me to expound a bit.

- Sealed the road between times (OoT)
- Sealed Ganondorf in the Sacred/Evil Realm while he had his piece of Triforce (OoT)
- Had Ganondorf's full power sealed away (WW)
- Sealed Ganondorf's body in stone (WW)

Burning thought
Raziel wins by default, you put them in the Underworld. If it was on an overworld/material realm environment then the reaver would still win. The MS is a poor weapon, it does a few things that sound impressive because it acts a lot like a key, slot it in the right places in his universe and it can shut, seal etc but thats useless in a real combat situation. Raziels reaver in its many forms has shown to be able to control the natural elements, blind foes while making Raz invisible, take souls and even makes a nice holy chant when swung in "pure spirit" form.

Link without any other items in the underworld, spite.

ScreamPaste
You're a silly kid, BT.

The master sword will hold off the effects of the underworld just like it did the twilight realm, then Link will kick Raziel's skinny ass. 131

Burning thought
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
You're a silly kid, BT.

The master sword will hold off the effects of the underworld just like it did the twilight realm, then Link will kick Raziel's skinny ass. 131

The effects of the underworld roll eyes (sarcastic) ? I thought you claimed to play LoK games because you just showed a lot of ignorence, it sounded like you did not even realise why I think its spite....

Link is slow, not as agile as Raziel and his sword is a bit pathetic, Raziel can just go invisible and then kill Link at his leisure.

edit: dont steal my lines, I call you and Moo "silly kids" remember?

ScreamPaste
No, you call us children. stick out tongue

Edit: The underworld does have a warping nature, much like, y'know, twilight. The sword holds those off. GJ.

As for Raziel going invisible, that's never stopped Link before.

Burning thought
No, you call us children. stick out tongue

Edit: The underworld does have a warping nature, much like, y'know, twilight. The sword holds those off. GJ.

As for Raziel going invisible, that's never stopped Link before.

Meh same thing, still a thief.

In Legacy of Kain I dont remember the spectral realm "warping" anyone, it just looks warped, as do a lot of its denizens, you still fail to realise even if Link gets a lucky hit on Raziel, Raziel only de-materialises and returns to the underworld again. Raziel while in this fight and area is immortal, he can also simply absorb spiritual energy to heal himself in this realm.

Never stopped him before? hes never faced and invisible Raziel wink

ScreamPaste
Everything he's faced that's been invisible has been infinitely more dangerous.
Turns vampires into wraiths and doesn't afraid of anything.

If Link hits Raziel, he wins. Just because Raziel can come back doesn't mean he didn't already lose. According to the terms of their agreement, Link won, and his sword is therefore superior.

Infact, it's the perfect battleground, Link doesn't have to feel bad for liquifying Raziel by accident.

Edit: It's entirely possible the master sword might go ahead and smite the soul reaver. 131

Phanteros
lens of truth solves that.

ScreamPaste
The lens isn't allowed, but technicly Raziel's not allowed to go invisible either.

"...Nothing else..." <--No invisibility for Raziel.

Buuut, this is just so damn one-sided that it doesn't matter. Raziel could go invisible and Link would still slaughter him. erm

ScreamPaste
ZI6fXccCbWo
1:42 Link instantly unleashes a vicious magic spin attack. Raziel has no defense against this, and gets raped, whether he'd visible or not. no expression

Tadah, instant win.

Burning thought
The lens isn't allowed, but technicly Raziel's not allowed to go invisible either.

"...Nothing else..." <--No invisibility for Raziel.

Buuut, this is just so damn one-sided that it doesn't matter. Raziel could go invisible and Link would still slaughter him. erm

Raziel gets the reaver, everything I said comes from the reaver.

Everything he's faced that's been invisible has been infinitely more dangerous.
Turns vampires into wraiths and doesn't afraid of anything.

If Link hits Raziel, he wins. Just because Raziel can come back doesn't mean he didn't already lose. According to the terms of their agreement, Link won, and his sword is therefore superior.

Infact, it's the perfect battleground, Link doesn't have to feel bad for liquifying Raziel by accident.

Edit: It's entirely possible the master sword might go ahead and smite the soul reaver. 131

Nah I doubt that, hes probably had infinitly more items than he does now as well.

It does not turn vampires into wraiths, Vampires become wraiths. Also assuming it did for lulz, Link has no protection against a passive effect based on the rules of an area he enters, its not magic.

Raziel is not defeated by any length of the word if he just re-materialises.

Or the reavers energy would just disintegrate the master sword. But the sword will never meet, Raziels wrath blade would go through the MS and links body with ease. Link will scream as he sees his soul come out the other side laughing

ScreamPaste
Failure on sooo many levels.

For one, the master sword not only stops immaterial attacks, it reflects them entirely. I highly suggest you rethink your strategy or Raziel is gonna eat a faceful of magic reaver.

For two, Link's protected.

For three, spin attack for the instant win.

For four, Link has every physical advantage, and the advantage in skill on top of that.

Link takes this match fifty out of ten times. haermm

Sin_Volvagia
Now that BT mentioned it, the Master Sword is much like a dumbed down Keyblade.

Burning thought
Failure on sooo many levels.

For one, the master sword not only stops immaterial attacks, it reflects them entirely. I highly suggest you rethink your strategy or Raziel is gonna eat a faceful of magic reaver.

For two, Link's protected.

For three, spin attack for the instant win.

For four, Link has every physical advantage, and the advantage in skill on top of that.

Link takes this match fifty out of ten times. haermm

No limit fallacy statement, show me it reflecting or stopping these attacks.

Not really.

Not really, its just Link spinning with a little topping of magic energy, anyone can spin with their weapons roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not really, hes slow, his skill means nothing and Raziel still has a good bowl of powers just from his reaver. Whats dinky link got? a sad little sword whos feats are few?

He could never take it once, Raz takes it 10/10, 9/10 if he "lets" link hit him and cannot use his reaver spells.

The Scenario
The Master Sword reflected the magic attacks of Phantom Ganon, Puppet Zelda, and Ganondorf himself.

It also shoots magical beams.

BloodRain
If its both swords used by two equal opponents then the Reaver for being the better weapon in a fight.

Now that BT mentioned it, the Master Sword is much like a dumbed down Keyblade.

^

MooCowofJustice
If NemeSis' threads didn't suck we could have decided this already.

The Master Sword is capable of reflecting magic boosted by the power of the Triforce. It can handle any spell Raziel throws at it.

Burning thought
Nah, its reflected little bolts in gameplay no doubt. Raziel lets loose an AOE blast and Link goes down, Raziel slashes him and Link goes down, Raziel causes an Earthquake and Link trips and cuts himself in half etc etc

MooCowofJustice
You have a tendency to use gameplay against Link and now you want to exclude it when it would work for Link. Tisk tisk BT. We had a long talk about this in another thread. Be consistent and quit playing silly bugger.

But anyway, it can handle the spells Raziel has. In ALttP Ganon did possess the entire Triforce and during the battle he did use magic against you. Raziel will need to get close to Link in order to kill him. In which case he will eat a Mortal Draw or a Great Spin attack.

LLLLLink
OMG you guys.

The Soul Reaver is a weak piece of trash because it broke. It fails as a sword, case closed.

Also, Master Sword>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Keyblade

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by LLLLLink
OMG you guys.

The Soul Reaver is a weak piece of trash because it broke. It fails as a sword, case closed.

Also, Master Sword>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Keyblade

The only thing that the Master Sword has over the Keyblade is that it can shoot weak magic projectiles and protect the user from TK.

The keyblade can seal portals, give the user superhuman abilities, cut through skyscrapers, reflect thrown projectiles, instantly return to the user's hands, and use an AoE.

Show me situations where Link's Master Sword cut large structures and deflected a room full of lasers.

iChaos
And, once again, here we go. Moar pages!

BloodRain
It broke due to a paradox of not being able to eat its own soul, not for being frail.
The only thing that the Master Sword has over the Keyblade is that it can shoot weak magic projectiles and protect the user from TK.
Wouldn't Wisdom form count, shooting magic projectiles out of the keyblade and all.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Show me situations where Link's Master Sword cut large structures and deflected a room full of lasers.

Cutting through skyscrapers and laser deflection? Not impressive, because Cloud and Sephiroth were able to do that with non-magical blades.
I call toonforce on that entire game.
My proof? Mickey. Donald. Goofy. Simba. Sora in a mermaid outfit.

Burning thought
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
You have a tendency to use gameplay against Link and now you want to exclude it when it would work for Link. Tisk tisk BT. We had a long talk about this in another thread. Be consistent and quit playing silly bugger.

But anyway, it can handle the spells Raziel has. In ALttP Ganon did possess the entire Triforce and during the battle he did use magic against you. Raziel will need to get close to Link in order to kill him. In which case he will eat a Mortal Draw or a Great Spin attack.

Nah. I am always persistant Padme.

Nah, its not handled any real powers at all, its not handled AOE and Raziel does not use many projectile attacks himself. Ganons weak powers he uses are nothing to the reaver. Not reall,y he could just let loose the ice reaver and pretty much freeze him solid, then smash him. Mortal draw and great spin are flawed, anyone can spin with their weapon and mortal draw is determined by Links slow speeds.

MooCowofJustice
Cutting through skyscrapers and laser deflection? Not impressive, because Cloud and Sephiroth were able to do that with non-magical blades.

I swear to god if I ever see you use toonforce in a post again I'll destroy you.

Originally posted by Burning thought
Nah. I am always persistant Padme.

Nah, its not handled any real powers at all, its not handled AOE and Raziel does not use many projectile attacks himself. Ganons weak powers he uses are nothing to the reaver. Not reall,y he could just let loose the ice reaver and pretty much freeze him solid, then smash him. Mortal draw and great spin are flawed, anyone can spin with their weapon and mortal draw is determined by Links slow speeds.

Persistence can be just as much a curse as it is a gift. And I didn't even mention persistence, so whatever.

Ganondorf is a far more powerful magic user than Raziel. His weakest spell being deflected by the Master Sword means anything Raziel has gets deflected with twice the force it was sent with. Not everyone can Great Spin. It is a magical attack by the way. Raziel can dodge the blade but he'll still be hit unless he's not at close range.

His only chance is at close range since spells won't work.

Burning thought

Persistence can be just as much a curse as it is a gift. And I didn't even mention persistence, so whatever.

Ganondorf is a far more powerful magic user than Raziel. His weakest spell being deflected by the Master Sword means anything Raziel has gets deflected with twice the force it was sent with. Not everyone can Great Spin. It is a magical attack by the way. Raziel can dodge the blade but he'll still be hit unless he's not at close range.

His only chance is at close range since spells won't work.

I am persistant in being fair between characters, always.

I lold, Raziel does not use magic as such, he uses the reavers energy, and being more powerful does not mean Link has felt the fury of all his power. Not really, how does that calculation work? great, so its a spin with a little bit of magic.....

Their spells the likes of which Link has ever been protected/defended against. When has he been protected by being frozen solid by an AOE of frost?

MooCowofJustice
I am persistant in being fair between characters, always.

I lold, Raziel does not use magic as such, he uses the reavers energy, and being more powerful does not mean Link has felt the fury of all his power. Not really, how does that calculation work? great, so its a spin with a little bit of magic.....

Their spells the likes of which Link has ever been protected/defended against. When has he been protected by being frozen solid by an AOE of frost?

Ah. Then the word you were looking for in that particular lie was consistency.

Cool? If that energy sentence was a point you might want to elaborate. Link probably hasn't. But he still deflected magic of the Triforce. Oh it doesn't. It just means it's coming back at Raziel faster.

Twinrova.

Burning thought
Raziel is not magical, the powers he uses are not necesserily blockable by a sword thats suppost to reflect magic. Also you argue its the sword of evils bane, it may only reflect evil magic.

Twinrova fires slow moving bolts that Link has to dodge....

MooCowofJustice
Spells would equal magic. And that second one was actually a good point. But now I have to go read about Raziel or something. So you suck. mad

Actually they have to be reflected into the other witch.

Burning thought
Spells would equal magic. And that second one was actually a good point. But now I have to go read about Raziel or something. So you suck. mad

Actually they have to be reflected into the other witch.

I saw beams that were reflected by the mirror shield, and orbs that shattered into a pool of ice on the ground that the player dodged in my vid.

MooCowofJustice
You haven't done a Raziel page on the Wiki. That's no good.

LLLLLink
I swear to god if I ever see you use toonforce in a post again I'll destroy you.

Somehow I knew you would be spurred into action by that word. smile

ScreamPaste
This isn't a no limit fallacy, Ganon's power can destroy islands, Raziel's is on a much smaller scale.

Yeah really.

Actually they can't, and that spin will rape the hell out of Raziel.

Actually, the sword's got more feats to it's name than Raziel.

Keep dreaming. Raziel has not a single advantage. His spells will be reflected, his face will be raped, and he will lose. stick out tongue

Link >>>>>> Raziel

Master Sword >>>>>> Reaver.

This thread is spite.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by BloodRain

Wouldn't Wisdom form count, shooting magic projectiles out of the keyblade and all.

The Drives don't come from the keyblade. It existed because of the spell made by the Sleeping Beauty fairies.

Don't even try to pull a BT on me.

Phanteros
Keyblade is stronger as it makes the user faster than what he normally is( Sora was teleporting all over the place in his fight with Xemnas), Makes the user strong enough to play tennis with a building, an allows him to activate variety of magic.

ScreamPaste
Which is a totally different power set than the master sword and irrelevant to this thread. no expression

Nemesis X
Raziel has very fast reflexes. He can move in 827 milliseconds. How fast can Link move again? Somewhere less than 827 I believe. Fast > slow. Winner: Raziel.

BloodRain
By what do you mean ''can move in 827 milliseconds'' Movement? Attack?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by BloodRain
By what do you mean ''can move in 827 milliseconds'' Movement? Attack?

Attack

BloodRain
.__. 0.8secs isnt that fast of an attack.

ScreamPaste
haermm 0.8 seconds is so slow a normal human can react to it with relative ease. (.25 is normal for a human..)

Like I already said, spin attack for the instant win. It comes out in less than .2, much less, and has range on Raziel, and would pretty much liquify the poor kid.

LLLLLink
Spitey thread is spitey.

Burning thought
This isn't a no limit fallacy, Ganon's power can destroy islands, Raziel's is on a much smaller scale.

Yeah really.

Actually they can't, and that spin will rape the hell out of Raziel.

Actually, the sword's got more feats to it's name than Raziel.

Keep dreaming. Raziel has not a single advantage. His spells will be reflected, his face will be raped, and he will lose. stick out tongue

Link >>>>>> Raziel

Master Sword >>>>>> Reaver.

This thread is spite.

Ganons full power, you would have to prove he used all that power in those bolts ofc (you cant wink ).

nopey

Yeh. Its not even really a special move if it was without the magic.

Nah, the MS is a very poor weapon, quite weak and apprently even consistently fails at defeating the one entity its supposed to be the most effective against, its pathetic.

Raziel can kill Link with perhaps almost any of the reavers, Earthquake explosion would break his bones, the normal reaver would do the same, frost would freeze him, fire burn him etc etc

The only part of this post that makes any sense is that this thread is indeed spite, just not in the direction you belive wink

LLLLLink

Nah, the MS is a very poor weapon, quite weak and apprently even consistently fails at defeating the one entity its supposed to be the most effective against, its pathetic.

Lmao, the Soul Reaver is just a cheap knock off of Soul Edge, and, just like Soul Edge, has been broken and has therefore already lost this fight.

The Master Sword is weak? That is the most baseless thing you've said in like, 5 minutes, BT. You say that it consistently fails to defeat Ganon, but that is because you haven't played the games and don't realize that the Master Sword is the ONLY thing keeping Ganon sealed, stoned, his powers locked, etc. So, in reality, the Master Sword consistently proves that it is the only thing that can defeat him, not the other way around.

geshien
Lmao, the Soul Reaver is just a cheap knock off of Soul Edge, and, just like Soul Edge, has been broken and has therefore already lost this fight.

Err? What? No, it's not. And it broke because of a paradox. Did you play Soul Reaver?

Master Sword is more powerful and versatile, btw, so Link wins. Even if he's a punk compared to Raziel.

LLLLLink
Yeah, I own Legacy of Kain.

Burning thought

The Master Sword is weak? That is the most baseless thing you've said in like, 5 minutes, BT. You say that it consistently fails to defeat Ganon, but that is because you haven't played the games and don't realize that the Master Sword is the ONLY thing keeping Ganon sealed, stoned, his powers locked, etc. So, in reality, the Master Sword consistently proves that it is the only thing that can defeat him, not the other way around.

Thats not true, full power ganondorf with the full triforce was sealed by old men and knights remember? I am not even sure if its actually proven that they had the MS.

At the end of the day its just a normal sword that acts as a key in certain areas and reflects little bolts...whoopiedooe.

Yeah, I own Legacy of Kain.

Yeh kinda like screampaste who did not even know what the Underworld was for, yet you keep going on about how its "weak" because it broke and completly ignored the fact no physical force did it.

ScreamPaste
You're usual mis-informed tripe. I've atleast played Blood Omen games, you've never touched a Zelda game... And it shows...

The Master sword is on an entirely different scale, well above the soul reaver, and Link is the same to Raziel.

So, in closing.
Link > Raz
Master sword > Soul reaver.

Burning thought
You're usual mis-informed tripe. I've atleast played Blood Omen games, you've never touched a Zelda game... And it shows...

The Master sword is on an entirely different scale, well above the soul reaver, and Link is the same to Raziel.

So, in closing.
Link > Raz
Master sword > Soul reaver.

Thats sweet, little screamo is making some baseless statements, whining, irrelevent complaints and proves once again that he cant debate Link at all. Ive seen vast amount of Zelda vids from many sources, most of the time it points to you being in the wrong so prey to God I dont buy a Nintendo system and grab a few Zelda games.

Yes, its on the scale we ignore because its a weak little sword with nothing but ambiguous statements to back it up, but hey if I want a spiffy little key ill get it, the reaver can only open seals not lock.

ScreamPaste
Lol, all it has is ambiguous statements to back it up? haermm That's why it could "lock" as you put it, Ganon's power away for centuries, even after the sages had been killed, shut off the triforce, and cut through barriers laid down by the gods. Let's totally ignore that it deflected Ganon's island busting magic, defended Link from it, and has negated reality warping power.

Besides, you've yet to make any actual argument againt the spin attack for an instant win.

Burning thought
Lol, all it has is ambiguous statements to back it up? haermm That's why it could "lock" as you put it, Ganon's power away for centuries, even after the sages had been killed, shut off the triforce, and cut through barriers laid down by the gods. Let's totally ignore that it deflected Ganon's island busting magic, defended Link from it, and has negated reality warping power.

And now you just added overhype to its list of powers roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ok not impressive at all, same with all these things that wont help him in a fight and the overhype comes at the end with a nice use of titles and other nonsense. Stop assuming and overhyping and get some arguments on the field.

Your not in a hangover again are you?

ScreamPaste
I haven't had a drink in a month. I'm doing quite well, thanks.

And right, if by not impressive you mean "totally eclipses the soul reaver in every imaginable way."

Spin Attack. Instant win.

Burning thought
Nah, I means its just a special attribute that is useless in a fight compared to the reavers vast and varied powers. "sealing Ganon" or "breaking barriers of the godz!" is not much different from Raziel just slotting the reaver into a door and me goin "hez opened doors of the ancients!" to try and back up the reavers power.....daft

Raziel spins as well by your logic, instant win.

ScreamPaste
/Facepalm.

Link's spin attack is instant, magicly enhanced, long range, and would liquify Raziel before he even knew it was coming. Raziel "can spin".

Straw man. Ganon's power is demonstrated, as is the goddesses. Pinning down or reflecting either one is a good feat.

Burning thought
Nah its just a spin, and its not long range lol....it wouldnt even hit him and its not liquified anyone so I dont know where your getting that from. Raziel just spins and the reaver just rips soul screaming like a little girl from his body.

ScreamPaste
ZI6fXccCbWo
1:42
It is not "just a spin". The yell alone would put anyone from LoK on their ass. 131 Raziel has no defense against this, period.

As for Raziel attempting to rip Link's soul out, I lol'd, the much more powerful master sword is protecting him, and if Raziel tries to pass through it with immaterial lawlersauce, it'll bounce back, and rape him. Besides which point, nothing immaterial has ever gone through the sword before.

Edit: according to your side of the argument Raziel attacks at 0.8 of a second, Link can be seen here attacking at less than 0.1. G.G., I win.

Burning thought
ZI6fXccCbWo
1:42
It is not "just a spin". The yell alone would put anyone from LoK on their ass. 131 Raziel has no defense against this period.

As for Raziel attempting to rip Link's soul out, I lol'd, the much more powerful master sword is protecting him, and if Raziel tries to pass through it with immaterial lawlersauce, it'll bounce back, and rape him. Besides which point, nothing immaterial has ever gone through the sword before.

Edit: according to your side of the argument Raziel attacks at 0.8 of a second, Link can be seen here attacking at less than 0.1. G.G., I win.

http://www.scienceblogs.de/frischer-wind/animated-facepalm-thumb-512x512.gif

"sigh" your getting worse.

Yes it is, its just Link spinning with his silly little sword, ill give you that it adds a little magic but that means notihing.

The MS has never protecting against his soul being torn out at all, not that it protects him much at all. Most of its power is from assumption, not fact or real feats.

Show me Links sword blocking something immaterial, more importantly a spiritual entity in a cutscene.

ScreamPaste
Your argument hinges on Raziel actually hitting Link, it won't happen. Spin attack. I don't need to do anymore work until you can beat the argument already on the table. You can't.

Oh, and because it amuses me: Every game ever that contains a deadman's volley.

Burning thought
The argument where Links going to just stand there, randomly spinning in the hope of hitting a faster opponent who could just blast him from range anyway? I lold. And btw its not a spin, Link swings from behind him and his swords finishes up front, Raziel just has to hit the opening assuming this attack was quicker than just a little guy swinging his sword. Raziel could just jump over Link and down onto him for lulz.

ScreamPaste
Failure.

1. Raziel's not faster.
2. Link doesn't have to randomly spin, though he can spin perpetually if he wishes.
3. Wrong, he spins, full circle, possibly twice.
4. Blasting him at range is a good way to lose, master sword reflects, reaver does not.
5. Raziel's too slow to survive that. Link can attack in less than 0.1 seconds, he'd reduce Raz to ribbons.

Burning thought
Yeh I think ill wait until you have an argument, link just standing there spinning in the hope of reflecting attacks which are not silly Ganon bolts is daft.

ScreamPaste
Lol, the joke here is you're the one without an argument. "I'll wait until later.... Because .. you're wrong!"

I accept your concession. I don't hold it against you either...

Link wins up close, the second, no wait, the millisecond, that Raziel is within ten feet, SKRRRAAAAAH = Link wins.

If Raziel attempts to backpedal and throw stuff.. Well, Link's the more experienced tennis player, and Raziel lacks a racket. Link wins.. There's simply no other recourse. That's being generous eough to assume Raziel can get away at all, let alone try to back up and attack simultaneously.. He'd be easily caught.

Link is faster, stronger, more skilled, and his weapon is superior.

Burning thought
"sigh" your debating tact is pathetic, you just spam the same points over and over without proving anything at all and your trying to argue that Links going to just sit there spinning with his little sword lol.....poor argument is poor..

Link is not fast, strong and his weapon is just poor.

ScreamPaste
I'm sorry,but you need to stop ignoring facts, like that cutscene I posted earlier.

So, you're in denial again.

Burning thought
The cutscene shows a spin that pretty much any swordsman could do, as anyone can spin. Raziel just jumps from high while invisible and slices through link as he comes down, Link can spin as much as he wants until he gets out of breath and collapses.

ScreamPaste
You're a silly kid, BT. The video shows Link clearly going from stationary to full rotation in less than 0.2, faster than Raziel can react. Also, You act like Link's never faught an invisible enemy before.. He has. Raziel could jump at Link... And then get liquified. GJ.

Furthermore:
YbNm3FjuMWU 4:04-4:06, it has a two second cast time, accompanied by an effect, and .. well.. Raziel just can't live that long anyway.

So.. In the end Raziel dies in less than a second, while trying to use his 2 second spell. GJ.

Burning thought
You're a silly kid, BT. The video shows Link clearly going from stationary to full rotation in less than 0.2, faster than Raziel can react. Also, You act like Link's never faught an invisible enemy before.. He has. Raziel could jump at Link... And then get liquified. GJ.

Furthermore:
YbNm3FjuMWU 4:04-4:06, it has a two second cast time, accompanied by an effect, and .. well.. Raziel just can't live that long anyway.

So.. In the end Raziel dies in less than a second, while trying to use his 2 second spell. GJ.

And your an ignorant little child Screamo. Theres no "clearly" about it, your prob just guessing and faster than he can react? based on? thats about human reaction time and this is a stationary attack, Link will never even see Raziel coming. Yes because a spin strikes entities above and on top of you.......and hes never liquified anyone.

It starts just after 4:05 and ends as it hits 4:06, a second cast time, if that and this is assuming he decides to do it within Links tiny little reach. Raziel can give himself a fair distance between them before he goes invisible, this would make sense anyway because with distance between them Link could never judge where Raziel even is. Then "splat!" Links crushed under Raziels feet.

ScreamPaste
Actually, I'm not, annd based on Raziel's utter lack of anything resembling a reaction time feat. Also, 2.5 is standard human.

With far greater range than any of Raziel's physical attacks. Also, Link doesn't need to, he's fought tons of invisible enemies before, and Raziel's louder than any of them.

And you think I drink too much...

Longer than Raziel's... Raziel would have to stop to do it anyway, and Raziel can't run away AND cast at the same time, let alone defend himself.. He's chanceless.

So, here's the breakdown.

1. You still have no way around the spin, which is near instant, and will occur as soon as Raziel is in range. I used "less than 0.2" to illustrate that .. without any reaction feats.. Raziel's screwed.
2. Raziel cannot stay out of range and do anythign other than run.
3. Even if he succeeds at 2, he's getting his attacks reflected, and Link doesn't need to see him to crush him.
4. Your "Raziel can jumpz!" argument seems to assume Link lacks a humanoid set of joints which would allow him to attack an airborne enemy.
5. Link's just plain better.
6. His sword's just plain better.

Maester_yoda
In addition to all ScreamPaste said the Master sword is just better looking.....
http://www.nosgoth.net/Soul_Reaver/Reaver.JPG
This just looks like a tongue thing and it is so impractical. NOT COOL

This....
http://www.kingofswords.com/images/ZeldaLinkTwilightPrincessMasterSword.jpg

need i say more, LOL?

ScreamPaste
If you're gonna post a replica, post a spiffy one, Maester stick out tongue

http://globalgear.com.au/images/tr0087.jpg
http://wiids.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/copy_mastersword1212841.jpg

I do admit I'm a fan of the Zelda II colour scheme. (In the book there's a picture of the master sword, years before it was officially introduced in aLttP!!, with a red gaurd, crazy, eh?)

Maester_yoda
i saw those, but decided to go for the more popular one.

ScreamPaste
I'm surprised that image is more popular, the replica itself looks pretty poor. (Most fantasy replicas tend to look poor though.)

I've always been a fan of the carbon steel, full tang, practical models. ..so I could cut up stuff outside and feel badass.

Maester_yoda
yeh, i know what you mean. replicas sometimes (most of the time) are uber cheap

Burning thought
Actually, I'm not, annd based on Raziel's utter lack of anything resembling a reaction time feat. Also, 2.5 is standard human.

With far greater range than any of Raziel's physical attacks. Also, Link doesn't need to, he's fought tons of invisible enemies before, and Raziel's louder than any of them.

And you think I drink too much...

Longer than Raziel's... Raziel would have to stop to do it anyway, and Raziel can't run away AND cast at the same time, let alone defend himself.. He's chanceless.

So, here's the breakdown.

1. You still have no way around the spin, which is near instant, and will occur as soon as Raziel is in range. I used "less than 0.2" to illustrate that .. without any reaction feats.. Raziel's screwed.
2. Raziel cannot stay out of range and do anythign other than run.
3. Even if he succeeds at 2, he's getting his attacks reflected, and Link doesn't need to see him to crush him.
4. Your "Raziel can jumpz!" argument seems to assume Link lacks a humanoid set of joints which would allow him to attack an airborne enemy.
5. Link's just plain better.
6. His sword's just plain better.

Show me the vids timing in milliseconds then to show your 0.2 time?

Well dur, Raz physical attacks are his claws, the reaver is immaterial. Yeh, he does not know where Raz is, would not be able to predict where he is and if he jumped he would have no idea where Raziel is, all this "hez fought invisibles enemies!" rubbish is not helping him.

Yeh you do.

Yeh, he can make some distance quite easily and cast, a second is not a long amount of time.

1. Yeh i do, jump, its just a spin afterall and its static so any long range attack would kill Link.
2. Yes he can, Links a slow little Kid running after someone who is far faster than him on foot, Raziel would simply go invisible/make distance.
3. yes he does, Link sees nothing other than his own soul being reaved, MS has never reflected AOE or Raziels powers.
4. he would have to swing his sword up assuming he could see Raziel, he wont though, Raziel would jump/roll/slide/dodge rings around Link.
5. nah, hes a queer looking little midget with human statistics and an inferior sword.
6. Its just pretty much a normal sword with an interesting "key" factor.

MooCowofJustice
Show me the vids timing in milliseconds then to show your 0.2 time?

Well dur, Raz physical attacks are his claws, the reaver is immaterial. Yeh, he does not know where Raz is, would not be able to predict where he is and if he jumped he would have no idea where Raziel is, all this "hez fought invisibles enemies!" rubbish is not helping him.

Yeh you do.

Yeh, he can make some distance quite easily and cast, a second is not a long amount of time.

1. Yeh i do, jump, its just a spin afterall and its static so any long range attack would kill Link.
2. Yes he can, Links a slow little Kid running after someone who is far faster than him on foot, Raziel would simply go invisible/make distance.
3. yes he does, Link sees nothing other than his own soul being reaved, MS has never reflected AOE or Raziels powers.
4. he would have to swing his sword up assuming he could see Raziel, he wont though, Raziel would jump/roll/slide/dodge rings around Link.
5. nah, hes a queer looking little midget with human statistics and an inferior sword.
6. Its just pretty much a normal sword with an interesting "key" factor.

I believe we've had this conversation before too, but you still do it, so let's have the conversation again!

You constantly ask for proof of things while providing no evidence for anything you say.

How does an immaterial sword help him then?

1. Any long range attack would kill Link. I demand feats for the power of these spells.

2. I demand video evidence showing Raziel turning invisible and speed feats.

3. I demand to see a vid where the Reaver has torn a soul from a body.

4. I demand video evidence that Raziel can roll, jump, slide, and dodge. Speed feats will help with this.

5. I demand evidence that Link has human statistics.

6. I demand evidence that it is a normal sword.

And don't forget, you better be backing this junk up with statements directly from the developers. Otherwise it's all useless, amirite?

TOONFORCE

ScreamPaste
I posted a video of Raziel turning invisible, he holds still for two seconds. Plenty long enough for Link to sword him.

Conversely, he's got a few shows of acrobatic ability, but.. Nothing that makes him more agile or faster than Link. Nor does he have any reaction feats. Link does, as well as a cutscene which shows just how quick Link is.

So, yeah.. spitey thread is spitey. Link wins. Poll seems to agree, too.

Burning thought
I believe we've had this conversation before too, but you still do it, so let's have the conversation again!

You constantly ask for proof of things while providing no evidence for anything you say.

How does an immaterial sword help him then?

1. Any long range attack would kill Link. I demand feats for the power of these spells.

2. I demand video evidence showing Raziel turning invisible and speed feats.

3. I demand to see a vid where the Reaver has torn a soul from a body.

4. I demand video evidence that Raziel can roll, jump, slide, and dodge. Speed feats will help with this.

5. I demand evidence that Link has human statistics.

6. I demand evidence that it is a normal sword.

And don't forget, you better be backing this junk up with statements directly from the developers. Otherwise it's all useless, amirite?

TOONFORCE

I dont need to provide evidence when I am simply using base abilities that someone, a human even could use. Let alone Raziel.

You demand nothing from me, you cannot debate and you ignore evidence anyway so theres no point in showing you anything.

And you dont demand evidence from your side of the argument either, you need to provide proof that Link with no items is beyond a human being of around 4'10 height. Same with the swords feats.

ScreamPaste
haermm IIIIIIRONYYYY

All already supplied, you ignored it in favour of your make believe land.

Burning thought
I posted a video of Raziel turning invisible, he holds still for two seconds. Plenty long enough for Link to sword him.

Conversely, he's got a few shows of acrobatic ability, but.. Nothing that makes him more agile or faster than Link. Nor does he have any reaction feats. Link does, as well as a cutscene which shows just how quick Link is.

So, yeah.. spitey thread is spitey. Link wins. Poll seems to agree, too.

Nah, he does not hold still, he goes invisible after a second or less and even 2 seconds is not long enough for Link to even pass the huge gap Raziel could put between them.

lol dinky link as agile as Raziel now? laughing

Appeal to popularity.

haermm IIIIIIRONYYYY

All already supplied, you ignored it in favour of your make believe land.

You just proved my point laughing

Nothings been supplied at all for this, only that Link can spin....

ScreamPaste
Not an appeal, an observation.

It's funny you laugh when Link has more agility feats than Raziel.
0I2IBiciXFU 2:57, for example.

Raziel isn't fast enough to put any distance between them, and especially not enough to allow him to use a 2 second cast time spell. Which won't help him anyway.

MooCowofJustice
I dont need to provide evidence when I am simply using base abilities that someone, a human even could use. Let alone Raziel.

You demand nothing from me, you cannot debate and you ignore evidence anyway so theres no point in showing you anything.

And you dont demand evidence from your side of the argument either, you need to provide proof that Link with no items is beyond a human being of around 4'10 height. Same with the swords feats.

I demand that you prove Raziel is > a normal human. Developer statements, canon reasons, and feats. Go.

Link had to do it, get crackin'.

I lol'd at 4'10" height. What did you base that on?

Burning thought
Not an appeal, an observation.

It's funny you laugh when Link has more agility feats than Raziel.
0I2IBiciXFU 2:57, for example.

Raziel isn't fast enough to put any distance between them, and especially not enough to allow him to use a 2 second cast time spell. Which won't help him anyway.

Thats more speed from that cute little toon character there. And I laugh again, Link may have more feats but their going to be poorer unless hes got the beauty of toonforce behind him.

he would only have to:

Jws63E9dNN8

1:32-1:33

A few times and he would be well away from dinky link. more than enough time to go invisible in a second, Link prob would not even notice. Then hes soul food.

ScreamPaste
Sadly, that's not good enough, BT.

Annnd, like I keep telling you, invisibility won't help Raziel. Link's fought many more dangerous enemies than poor little Raz who were invisible, Ganon among them.

Also, Link's protected, like I keep telling you.

Now go do as Moo asks and explain why Raziel is somehow > human?

MooCowofJustice
You can ignore me BT but I won't go away.

Wow, this is weird. It's like a reverse situation of a few months ago. I ignored him but he still didn't go away.

Burning thought
Sadly, that's not good enough, BT.

Annnd, like I keep telling you, invisibility won't help Raziel. Link's fought many more dangerous enemies than poor little Raz who were invisible, Ganon among them.

Also, Link's protected, like I keep telling you.

Now go do as Moo asks and explain why Raziel is somehow > human?

Yes it is, Links got nothing that can keep up with Raziel jumping like a chimp on steroids.

Show me him defeating their invisibiliy in a cutscene without items.

Nah, hes not.....hes not been protected by the master sword for these elements that Raziel can use. All Raziel would have to do is unleash the power of light to blind Link.

MooCowofJustice
I'm still heeeeeeeerrrre.

ScreamPaste
O33Xybjegtc

xqRx1KWEkgo
6:50

Note that Sheik is /perfectly silent, and Link still detects her.

ScreamPaste
You really need to play a Zelda game.. The master sword can absorb light, including the sols in TP, and reflect and protect anything else Raziel throws at him.

Burning thought
O33Xybjegtc

xqRx1KWEkgo
6:50

Note that Sheik is /perfectly silent, and Link still detects her.

laughing thats not the "fought invisible ganon" feat your refering to is it?

Shes not invisible, breathing, subtle movements and the presence of a person can allow you to notice them, for all we know he saw her out of the corner of his eye. Raziel will not be doing the same thing, he will be prob making more noise sure, but he will be jumping all over the place, leaping from the air and Link will not have a clue where hes coming from.

The stuff before that is more interesting, the cutscene actually points out that adult Link cannot even use childlink items. So in any thread where we use link, we have to at least take into account whether he is adult or child.

You really need to play a Zelda game.. The master sword can absorb light, including the sols in TP, and reflect and protect anything else Raziel throws at him.

You really need to play a Soul reaver game, absorbing "light" is irrelevant when its a flash, unless your saying Link is invisible constantly becaues light never reaches him..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

He will be blinded by the flash that originates from Raziel, I wouldnt be surprised if this "light" absorbtion was in the form of slow little orbs again.

ScreamPaste
You mean... The boomerang that no one's ever brought up in a thread, ever?

As for the rest of your post, typical, ignoring evidence. Link can detect someone who's perfeclty silent without seeing them. Raziel's loud, and Link can manage fighting Ganon when he's invisible.

Ganon >>>>>>> Raziel.

Burning thought
You mean... The boomerang that no one's ever brought up in a thread, ever?

As for the rest of your post, typical, ignoring evidence. Link can detect someone who's perfeclty silent without seeing them. Raziel's loud, and Link can manage fighting Ganon when he's invisible.

Ganon >>>>>>> Raziel.

But childlink has his own games, I highly doubt the boomerang is the only object unique to Link in those games in comparison to the adult timeline.

Did not ignore anything

not really, Ganons a big pig who shoots tiny slow moving bolts....

So Links going to be blinded by raziels light who will be shrouded in his darkness, a blind midget fighting an invisible superhuman and link wins? laughing

ScreamPaste
..Damnit, BT, play a damn Zelda game. The adult timeline only has Adult Link in it ONCE, in the game that caused the split, canonicly first in the series. Also, that restriction was lifted in every game after OoT, where it was only in place as a gameplay mechanic anyway. Adult Link uses everything young Link used, and vice versa, in many other games.

Lol, you're seriously going to try and play game mechanics on a game that's older than you are? Those "tiny, slow moving bolts" can destroy islands, and take the form of lightning. You don't expect the player to actually be able to cope with giant screen encompassing lightning that moves faster than we can react to in an 8 bit video game, do you?

Troll more.

Like I keep telling you, Link could win this with his eyes closed, it's that bad.

iChaos
Lol, the Hylden Lord didn't have any trouble putting Raziel down...easily.

MooCowofJustice
Psst, BT, I'm still here.

Raziel doesn't have any feats on the power of these spells he'll be using. He probably used them for shooting squirrels or something.

Nor does Raziel have any superhuman abilities.

Burning thought
Originally posted by iChaos
Lol, the Hylden Lord didn't have any trouble putting Raziel down...easily.

Why do you keep bringing up irrelevant statements? you brought one up in the horse racing thread as well.....

And the Hylden lord can fly and has magic power, this link has no comparison to him.

..Damnit, BT, play a damn Zelda game. The adult timeline only has Adult Link in it ONCE, in the game that caused the split, canonicly first in the series. Also, that restriction was lifted in every game after OoT, where it was only in place as a gameplay mechanic anyway. Adult Link uses everything young Link used, and vice versa, in many other games.

Lol, you're seriously going to try and play game mechanics on a game that's older than you are? Those "tiny, slow moving bolts" can destroy islands, and take the form of lightning. You don't expect the player to actually be able to cope with giant screen encompassing lightning that moves faster than we can react to in an 8 bit video game, do you?

Troll more.

Like I keep telling you, Link could win this with his eyes closed, it's that bad.

yet it seems only one game canonically states within the cutscene you used for Shieks stillness that he cannot use child links items.

Theres no proof in that lol. And your assuming their their size, the game displays them as tiny bolts, your BS and fanon will not help you.

Hes going to have his eyes closed with blindness but he wont win thats for sure, he will be an easy kill for a lazy raziel.

MooCowofJustice
Lol look at him. He's refusing to acknowledge me lest he be trapped in his own web of stupid again.

Burning thought
I just dont want to be trapped in your mental shortcomings little one, your childish play and petty whinings are not arguments nor is it a debate, I come here to debate not watch someone make a fool of themselves and tantrum about because their fanon is not taken seriously wink

MooCowofJustice
I just dont want to be trapped in my mental shortcomings little one, my childish play and petty whinings are not arguments nor is it a debate, I come here to debate not watch someone make a fool of themselves and tantrum about because I am not taken seriously wink

Fix'd.

Burning thought
You did not fix anything, you just made a correct sentence completly wrong, it hardly makes sense now.

But anyway, I am allowing myself to be trolled, go and write some lollovelink fanon plz?

Maester_yoda
for hating us you sure use the name lollovelink alot....do you secretly want to join bt?

Burning thought
I made the name, therefore I will use it for any Link lover who will enthusiastically defend him with fallacies, toonforce and fanon.

Maester_yoda
ahh, ok my bad.....thanks for clearing that up

MooCowofJustice
You did fix it. You just made a incorrect sentence completely correct, it makes sense now.

But anyway, I am trolling.

Fix'd it all again. Corrected your spelling errors this time too.

Burning thought
But anyway, Raziel leaps into the air, Link screams with terror and he is rended limb from limb, then his torso in one last spasm attempts a "great spin" for the lulz...

iChaos
Why do you keep bringing up irrelevant statements? you brought one up in the horse racing thread as well.....

How isn't it? If the Hylden Lord put down Raziel easily, I'm sure Link could do some damage. But you posting lollipops in a topic is? roll eyes (sarcastic)

What has Hylden done again (with his magic)?

Burning thought
How isn't it? But you posting lollipops in a topic is? roll eyes (sarcastic)

What has Hylden done again (with his magic)?

wut?

Destroyed Raziel.

iChaos
laughing out loud

Burning thought
Whats funny is that iChaos hardly tries, yet his trolling is more annoying than anyone elses. I prefer a lollinkclub fallacious statement or childish whimper than his blank slate of a reply.

MooCowofJustice
But anyway, Raziel leaps into the air, Link screams with terror and he is rended limb from limb, then his torso in one last spasm attempts a "great spin" for the lulz...

Only your fanon Raziel can do that. The canon Raziel gets his ass beaten into the dirt.

Come back with real arguments, and leave your toonforce feats and fallacies at home.

Burning thought
See how boring that kind of trolling is? its just a constant drone of banter and whining, a room full of whining children is annoying sure but you can just ignore them wheras with iChaos, his blank slate of an argument almost makes me want to know what his argument really was which is far more antagonising.

iChaos
Whats funny is that iChaos hardly tries, yet his trolling is more annoying than anyone elses. I prefer a lollinkclub fallacious statement or childish whimper than his blank slate of a reply.

Assuming you can answer all those questions to my liking you can not only have a suger free lollipop:

http://www.aimfundraising.com/images/lollipop-fundraiser.jpg

OWNED! So he has only one feat, lol?

Burning thought
What? and I wasnt trolling, i was just being silly.

MooCowofJustice
See how boring that kind of trolling is? its just a constant drone of banter and whining, a room full of whining children is annoying sure but you can just ignore them wheras with iChaos, his blank slate of an argument almost makes me want to know what his argument really was which is far more antagonising.

You realize that constant drone of banter and whining is exactly what you say about our Link arguments?

And leave it to a moron to be antagonized by nothing. laughing

iChaos
What? and I wasnt trolling, i was just being silly.

As usual, you're not making a bit of damn sense.

Burning thought
As usual, you're not making a bit of damn sense.

See theres that blank slate trolling again, what are you saying exactly? I dont even get it!

MooCowofJustice
laughing

Burning thought
You will kill iChaos' skillz if you copy him sad

The Scenario
RPCi5Rg2Bpo

2:00-2:33

"Amazing...the power of the sols has been transferred to your sword...The guardian deities of my world are on our side, too!"

And just to clear it up, cutting through dark fog is not the only thing it does. It can kill most twili creatures in one hit. A sol is the twili version of the sun, as well.

Also, the spin attack is a secret technique passed down by the Knights of Hyrule (unlike the soldiers, they are actual badasses). Not everyone can do it, and it's limited to those with the Kight's bloodline. So it's not "just a spin."

Burning thought
Originally posted by The Scenario
RPCi5Rg2Bpo

2:00-2:33

"Amazing...the power of the sols has been transferred to your sword...The guardian deities of my world are on our side, too!"

And just to clear it up, cutting through dark fog is not the only thing it does. It can kill most twili creatures in one hit. A sol is the twili version of the sun, as well.

Also, the spin attack is a secret technique passed down by the Knights of Hyrule (unlike the soldiers, they are actual badasses). Not everyone can do it, and it's limited to those with the Kight's bloodline. So it's not "just a spin."

All were seeing is a spin with a spash of magic, I assume however you can argue this instead of troll so this is a nice change.

MooCowofJustice
And look at that. He watched the video, saw the quotes and disagreed with it all. All while providing no real arguments or evidence of his own.

:clap: And BT thinks everyone else are trolls.

Sin_Volvagia
Sol is SPanish for sun.

iChaos
See theres that blank slate trolling again, what are you saying exactly? I dont even get it!

laughing out loud

ScreamPaste
Well, we only ever actually see Link doing it. It's possible, and even likely, that many of them became knights though. "This technique never leaves our bloodline" implies that the Knights = Links, or that all of the knights are descended from him.

Link's family = badasses. Also, the Hero's Shade admits to having once taken the path of the hero, he's OoT Link, as that's the only game confirmed to come before. So.. It seems possible only Link's family can use the spin attack.

Also, BT's ignoring the speed and range of the attack. The yell alone is manlier than any of Raziel's feats. 131

Burning thought
not really, the speed and range is just not that impressive or useful to dinky Link. i lold at Link doing anything manly.

ScreamPaste
The speed is faster than Raziel's speed or reaction, and the range us better than Raziel's on anythign but a ranged attack.. All of which are useless, and even counter productive in this fight. The yell is manlier than anything Raziel's ever done, too.

Also, if "Dinky Link" is your new pet name for the character, I'm a bit concerned.

Spin attack for the instant win.

SKRAAAAH

Burning thought
The speed is faster than Raziel's speed or reaction, and the range us better than Raziel's on anythign but a ranged attack.. All of which are useless, and even counter productive in this fight. The yell is manlier than anything Raziel's ever done, too.

Also, if "Dinky Link" is your new pet name for the character, I'm a bit concerned.

Spin attack for the instant win.

SKRAAAAH

not quite, a human could react to Link preparing the attack, Raziel has the speed to get out of the attacks short radius (not sure how he got in it in the first place, diddy link is too slow). The MS reflects nothing from Raziel, Raziel does not use tiny slow moving bolts wink

Dinky or diddy. Its better than midget link.

Jump slash for the instant win! infact Raz could choose a vast quantity of ways to destroy link, most of his reavers could stop him.

ScreamPaste
Preparing the attack? It's instant. haermm

No he doesn't, he's slower than Link. wink And /much/ slower than Link's sword arm.

Who dwarfs Raziel.

Link could close his eyes and still win without effort. smile

Jump slash will get Raziel wrecked, as will any of Raziel's reavers. Link has a jump slash too.. And it's far superior. Hell, Link could ending blow Raziel from the get go while he tries to cast his useless invisibility spell. stick out tongue

Burning thought
Preparing the attack? It's instant. haermm

No he doesn't, he's slower than Link. wink And /much/ slower than Link's sword arm.

Who dwarfs Raziel.

Link could close his eyes and still win without effort. smile

Jump slash will get Raziel wrecked, as will any of Raziel's reavers. Link has a jump slash too.. And it's far superior. Hell, Link could ending blow Raziel from the get go while he tries to cast his useless invisibility spell. stick out tongue

Not true, his sword pulls back before he does it.

Nah, links not fast at all, he has human statistics.

Another lie, Link is small, hell hes a child as you said in most of his showings, even the adult timeline.

Thats a bit baseless, not even a counter, Ill counter your non argument with "Link gets wrecked by any of Raziels reavers".

A little midget in a green tunic swinging his sword at the invisible superhuman, would be a very funny fight to watch laughing

ScreamPaste
This deserves an extra special facepalm on your part.

I keep telling you, that it's ironic that the child timeline contains the most adult Link games. You figure you'd have realised by now, this indicates that the adult timeline has nothing to do with his age in the games in that timeline.

You didn't even watch the cutscene, did you?

Faster than Raziel, with Raziel's human statistics of an inferior, shorter legged, less fit human.

Link reflects/smites them. GJ.

I figure watching Raziel get crushed would make you sad.

Burning thought
This deserves an extra special facepalm on your part.

I keep telling you, that it's ironic that the child timeline contains the most adult Link games. You figure you'd have realised by now, this indicates that the adult timeline has nothing to do with his age in the games in that timeline.

You didn't even watch the cutscene, did you?

Faster than Raziel, with Raziel's human statistics of an inferior, shorter legged, less fit human.

Link reflects/smites them. GJ.

I figure watching Raziel get crushed would make you sad.

Sure and he pulls back his sword before he strikes, it even gives off a cute little flash of light before he swings.

Crushed by a blind midget, no that would just make me laugh, it would be such a toonlike event. The vastly faster/stronger opponent with the better sword gets crushed by the blind midget, woud be priceless but unfortunaltey this would not happen here.

ScreamPaste
You didn't watch. erm

As for the rest of your post, I lol'd. Link's better in every category, and so is his weapon, but ofcourse you can close your eyes and play pretend.

Burning thought
but ofcourse you can close your eyes and play pretend.
I "can" but theres no use both of us doing it, Ill leave you to that and watch Raziel crush Link with pretty much any move.

Its a shame innate powers were not given otherwise Raziel could have used TK to make Link dance about like a cute toon puppet.

MooCowofJustice
Lol what? When the Sword flashes it means he can now do the Spin Attack again, because he did it directly before that. Link won't have magically just done a spin attack before he fights Raziel. There's an extremely entertaining way you could have possessed this information. Play a Zelda game.

I've seen quite a few videos for Link stuff, but only one of a slow jump for Raziel.

Get out of here with your fanon Raziel.

Burning thought
I lol at you whining about fanon, the lollovelinkclub is infamous for it. Raziel burns link, freezes him, blasts him or reavers his soul. maybe he will just go invisible and watch Link wet his pants with fear as he swings his little sword around.

ScreamPaste
Is it sad that even BT's text sounds desperate?

Burning thought
Is it sad that even BT's text sounds desperate?

This sounds desperate, youve got no counters so you have to try to commit ad hominem fallacies? roll eyes (sarcastic)

ScreamPaste
It has nothing to do with the debate, you lost that the second you entered the thread and started spewing ridiculousness. Again, it's just an observation.

Burning thought
Yes it is, your quoting my argument when saying it. Find an argument or

Get out of here with your fanon

ScreamPaste
I didn't quote you at all.. go look at the post again.

And I already won. You're the one who still needs to beat the spin attack that you never even watched the cutscene for. sad

You really are getting desperate, though. Asking me to leave.

MooCowofJustice
maybe he will just go invisible and watch Link wet his pants with fear as he swings his little sword around.

This is the dumbest thing you have ever said.

Even by your shitty logic from the other threads where you suggested that the Triforce of Courage grants courage. Link wet his pants against dinky Raziel? Please.

Ruto is more terrifying than Raziel and Link got engaged to her.

Burning thought
I didn't quote you at all.. go look at the post again.

And I already won. You're the one who still needs to beat the spin attack that you never even watched the cutscene for. sad

You really are getting desperate, though. Asking me to leave.

No you didnt, you did not have to, pretty much all my posts are arguments so my point stands.

Denile and lies laughing you sort of have a love for not only fanon, but make belive in the real world as well.

Desperate for a good debator to argue link instead of angry children with fanon and linklove to back them up.

This is the dumbest thing you have ever said.

Even by your shitty logic from the other threads where you suggested that the Triforce of Courage grants courage. Link wet his pants against dinky Raziel? Please.

Ruto is more terrifying than Raziel and Link got engaged to her.

Courage enough to face bouncing Gorons and toons. Although tbh I was just amusing myself, Link would not get the chance to wet his pants before Raziel reaves him.

MooCowofJustice
Still wondering how Raziel is gonna reave anyone when he's busy eating the Master Sword.

ScreamPaste
Which could easily destroy or reflect the reaver.

Burning thought
Which could easily destroy or reflect the reaver.

laughing its done nothing of the sort. Maybe he would eat the mastersword after hes done picking his teeth of links soul with it.

ScreamPaste
It destroyed a more powerful sword than the reaver in twilight princess, and reflected more powerful magic in every game it's been in.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>