Hercules & Ulik vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Thor tired of the mortal world returns his kingdom back to Asgard and the nine worlds only to find a new kingdom where his once stood... Angry Thor settles his kingdom at opposite ends of the new kingdom.

Angry thor flies toward the new kingdom and finds all manner of magical creatures inhabiting the city..... Troll taverns the best Ale in all the nine worlds, Dwarf Iron smith shops the best wpns made in all creations.. Dark elfin women brothels the beauty matched only by the gods...gods from all religions come to congrecate and share ideas and spells etc etc... once mortal men are now immortal and allowed to mix and live among these mythological ppl.. Advance Aliens were also allowed and welcome so long as they could find the magic realm and obeyed the laws..

angry Thor marches through the crowd unapologetic as he trips and injures the undeserving crowd with his strength and girth...

The Crowd: hey! watch it u big oaf, learn some manners!! this is a city!!! not an outhouse!! guards!! soldiers!!! we have a barbaric giant blond woman attacking ppl!!

Thor making his way through the City toward the castle finally makes it up the step and pushes and bullies his way through releasing thunder bolts when needed.

finally he reaches the throne room only to be shocked at who he sees in the throne...

Hercules with a smile on his face welcomes thor to his Crowned city hercunopolis the greatest city of all mythology and introduces him to his wife the Dark Elf Queen and his Captain of the Guard: Ulik....

Thor angry calls Herc a traitor, absorber and a false god....

Ulik angry charges at Thor in order to place him under arrest for all the crimes committed in the few minutes he has bn in the city..

Herc smiling hands his Chalice to Kid Zeus and wipes his face with his lion skin... grabs his Mace from the side of his throne and murmurs: time to have some real fun and fight on equal terms..

Cis on, Morality on...

Herc gear: nemean skin and mace...

Ulik: Uru Knuckle pounders

Thor: Mjolnir

can they subdue Thor and show him no man or god is above the city laws?

Dark elf Queen: be care my thunder god(herc) dont let him injure ur face!!

Rage.Of.Olympus
So Thor is pissed but not blood lusted correct?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
So Thor is pissed but not blood lusted correct?

wouldnt you be? yes, he is pissed.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Typically this would end up a brawl with the team taking it. Thor isn't beating Hercules or Ulik easily in a brawl, much less both on a day to day basis. Not in a comic at least. But it depends on how angry he is.

The time when Ulik who was significantly amped (He stated that his power was increased hundreds and hundreds of times.), threatened a police man, and Thor beat the utter shit out of him. Before he used the amulet to upgrade himself he defeated Hercules by the way. Hercules was suffering from confidence issues at the time though.

Wild Shadow
Typically this would end up a brawl with the team taking it. Thor isn't beating Hercules or Ulik easily in a brawl, much less both on a day to day basis. Not in a comic at least. But it depends on how angry he is.

The time when Ulik who was significantly amped (He stated that his power was increased hundreds and hundreds of times.), threatened a police man, and Thor beat the utter shit out of him. Before he used the amulet to upgrade himself he defeated Hercules by the way. Hercules was suffering from confidence issues at the time though.

well however angry you think he be seeing hercules make a new kingdom in asgard and his wife calling herc a thunder god.. and if that wasnt enough ulik being his captain of the guard....

i am not saying he will fight stupid b/c he is angry but he knows what these two can do so whatever lvl he takes it at. i think he wont bother BFR them but will use his powers to try and beat them down and reclaim his land.

Bentley
I think that it all comes down to how Thor uses Mjolnir. Herc can take him on brawling specially with Ulik help.

And didn't Thor already admitted Herc was his superior? stick out tongue

Kingfish
Originally posted by Bentley
I think that it all comes down to how Thor uses Mjolnir. Herc can take him on brawling specially with Ulik help.

yes he did hercules is his superior in fighting and strength

Warlord
Originally posted by Bentley

Thor already beat herc...in his (Herc's) own book

Kingfish
Originally posted by Warlord
Thor already beat herc...in his (Herc's) own book

actually hercules beat up thor twice already and thjor admited that hercules is his superior in combat

Warlord
Originally posted by Kingfish
actually hercules beat up thor twice already and thjor admited that hercules is his superior in combat

actually their latest encounter seems to differ

Kingfish
actually their latest encounter seems to differ

in there last encouter hercules was owning thor big time until thor desided to kick him in the nutts if you consider that a win then sorry but not in my book hercules had both strength and skills over thor until thor desided to kick him in the balls the same way cyclops could beat beast does it means he is better fighter or stronger? nop

Warlord
in there last encouter hercules was owning thor big time until thor desided to kick him in the nutts if you consider that a win then sorry but not in my book hercules had both strength and skills over thor until thor desided to kick him in the balls the same way cyclops could beat beast does it means he is better fighter or stronger? nop

actually it was pretty clear that Thor used some of Herc's signature moves (kick in the nuts) so since herc was down why is this not a victory?

Kingfish
actually it was pretty clear that Thor used some of Herc's signature moves (kick in the nuts) so since herc was down why is this not a victory?

because during the entire fight hercules was owning thor like a step son

Warlord
because during the entire fight hercules was owning thor like a step son

and the stepson knocked him out, nice...

Kingfish
as i said hercules showed much more skills and strength and he overpowered thor when thor saw this he just used a sucker kick to the balls which didnt knock hercules out but knocked him down and he was in pain thats it the same tactic could be used by aunt may to take down wolverine and i am sure it would do the job its no brainer hercules owned thor

Warlord
Hercules with such skill and fighting abilities should have easilly dodge the so called sucker kick...and don't dismiss it as a tactick when your beloved Herc has used it also

Kingfish
thor used it as a last resort when he saw he cant beat hercules in a fair fist to fist fight

Omega Vision
Herc is the superior fighter but Thor is more powerful. I think it all depends on if Thor fights smart because he can take a brick like Ulik easy but taking Ulik and Herc at the same time may prove difficult.

Rage.Of.Olympus
There is absolutely no basis for Hercules being the superior fighter in hand to hand. Especially seeing how Thor broke out of a hold almost exactly like the one Hercules had him in Blood Oath in a previous encounter. I remember the shit storm this caused on the Thor boards. Oeming's reasoning was that since Thor was so much more powerful, and his equal physically it wouldn't be fair to Hercules for Thor to be his equal in fighting or superior as I recall.

It's rather silly to be honest. Since when do things have to be fair? If we went down this route Wonder Man would be a better fighter than Thor since his inferior. It was a pity bone thrown to Hercules by Oeming. Well, I guess Hercules deserves something.

Wild Shadow
various Greco MA fighting style and inventor of one against a barbarian viking fighter who uses a war hammer? hmm........

if i had to choose who would be the better more skilled fighter i would have to pick the lion of olympus

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
various Greco MA fighting style and inventor of one against a barbarian viking fighter who uses a war hammer? hmm........

if i had to choose who would be the better more skilled fighter i would have to pick the lion of olympus

Thor's a brawler, so what? If this was a wrestling or a grappling match, I'd give Hercules the advantage in skill. In an actual hand to hand brawl though there's really nothing to show that Hercules is above Thor. I have no problem with it. Hercules is extremely skilled.

I know Hercules doesn't have as many appearances, but Thor's shown better skill feats than any I've seen from Hercules to be honest.

Hercules' skill feat that impressed me the most was when he was going toe to toe with the Savage Hulk while depowered. That was pretty impressive.

Kingfish
There is absolutely no basis for Hercules being the superior fighter in hand to hand. Especially seeing how Thor broke out of a hold almost exactly like the one Hercules had him in Blood Oath in a previous encounter. I remember the shit storm this caused on the Thor boards. Oeming's reasoning was that since Thor was so much more powerful, and his equal physically it wouldn't be fair to Hercules for Thor to be his equal in fighting or superior as I recall.

It's rather silly to be honest. Since when do things have to be fair? If we went down this route Wonder Man would be a better fighter than Thor since his inferior. It was a pity bone thrown to Hercules by Oeming. Well, I guess Hercules deserves something.

are you retarded? hercules was choking thor to the point thor was about to get knocked the **** out so he had to summon the lightning on hercules because in pure skills and strength hercules defeated him

as i said before thor was owned again by hercules so he had to use a low blow otherwise he would lose like he already was losing

Wild Shadow
grappling is a skilled form of brawling with a purpose.... brawling is just a unskilled moron fighting

Rage.Of.Olympus
are you retarded? hercules was choking thor to the point thor was about to get knocked the **** out so he had to summon the lightning on hercules because in pure skills and strength hercules defeated him

as i said before thor was owned again by hercules so he had to use a low blow otherwise he would lose like he already was losing

Yup, Thor was losing consciousness. It showed Hercules being more skilled for no reason, but it doesn't mean he was stronger.

Much weaker beings have defeated much stronger beings through the entire history of comics.

That's the best Hercules looked against Thor as I recall. His never owned Thor.

Wild Shadow
either way i dont see Thor Engaging either Ulik or Hercules in a pure physical fight b/c he would lose..

i can see thor using lightning and godblast to try and beat them. i am not sure how well hercules lion skin or mace would hold up against Thor..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.