War Hulk and Juggernaut Vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
all thesesese guys are given flight

quanchi112
Thanos, easily.

galactusischere
Thanos.

Black bolt z
...Thanos

nicamarvin

quanchi112

nicamarvin
Originally posted by quanchi112
I think Thanos would pound him into submission personally. .... confused are you for real quan.... confused

quanchi112
Originally posted by nicamarvin
.... confused are you for real quan.... confused Yep.

nicamarvin
Yep. ....DUDE smokin'

quanchi112
....DUDE smokin' So I take it you disagree?

vansonbee
.... confused are you for real quan.... confused You take everything to seriously...

Thanos for the win.

Kid Kurdy
War Hulk and Juggernaut vs. Thanos ?

Thanos can take War Hulk (not just like that, but still, he can take him). I don't know how Thanos will beat a well written Juggernaut however.

But both War Hulk and Juggernaut, at the same time, vs Thanos ? That's too much too handle, even for Thanos.

janus77
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy

Thanos can take War Hulk (not just like that, but still, he can take him). I don't know how Thanos will beat a well written Juggernaut however.

But both War Hulk and Juggernaut, at the same time, vs Thanos ? That's too much too handle, even for Thanos.
if Thanos cannot take Juggernaut, there's noway he's going to take War Hulk.

War Hulk >>> Juggernaut.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by janus77
if Thanos cannot take Juggernaut, there's noway he's going to take War Hulk.

War Hulk >>> Juggernaut. Not in durability, I know Thanos can kill war hulk by just pounding him very very hard...except that wont work on Juggernaut, BFR him? sure..Mind rape him? sure, Kill him by just pounding him?..Not so sure...

here it the low down on How Juggernaut>>War Hulk in term of durability

Durability
Juggernaut>>War Hulk

Healing Factor
about equal

coming back from death
Juggernaut>>>>>>>War Hulk, you see Juggy is an avatar and as long as his power source wishes him back to life, he will keep coming back for more, everytime fresh while the guy is geting tired and tired.... cool

Mshinu
Thanos puts down War Hulk then uses WH`s tech to beat Juggs. smokin'

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Mshinu
Thanos puts down War Hulk then uses WH`s tech to beat Juggs. smokin' ... sad

Mshinu
... sad

there, there. Have some hot chocolate http://www.nectar.com/contents/images/treatingthenation/funstuff/chocolate.gif

Colossus-Big C
War Hulk>>World Breaker Hulk>>World War Hulk?????

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Mshinu
there, there. Have some hot chocolate http://www.nectar.com/contents/images/treatingthenation/funstuff/chocolate.gif Can you put some marshmallows on it... confused Please... big grin

Mshinu
Can you put some marshmallows on it... confused Please... big grin

No way. Not feeding you after dark again. wink

horrorwolf
Thanos wins by BFR

Rage.Of.Olympus
Flight? Hmm, that definitely helps their chances but Thanos still wins this.

Make this a brawl, and team wins.

horrorwolf
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Flight? Hmm, that definitely helps their chances but Thanos still wins this.

Make this a brawl, and team wins.

Agreed. They can't take Thanos out, but they can definitely lay a retreat-causing smack-down in a brawl.

Enyalus
Thanos, easily.

h1a8
Thanos probably thru BFR but without that Juggernaut solos.

Enyalus
Originally posted by h1a8
Thanos probably thru BFR but without that Juggernaut solos.
Even without BFR, Force Block stops Juggernaut.

Otherwise, I might agree with you.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy

But both War Hulk and Juggernaut, at the same time, vs Thanos ? That's too much too handle, even for Thanos. Are you serious? The guy has gone rounds with Odin and Tyrant yet these two guys are too much for him to handle?

Thanos at the best of his abilities can bfr any of them any time he wants, brah.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Enyalus
Even without BFR, Force Block stops Juggernaut. .....Juggernaut has his own FF.... cool

ares834
Thanos takes them out... With his fists. Seriously. erm

Batman-Prime
With BFR Thanos, without Team.

Mshinu
Thanos decapitates Juggy with War Hulk`s sword.

Batman-Prime
Juggy decapitates Thanos with War Hulk's sword.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by ares834
Thanos takes them out... With his fists. Seriously. erm ........... no

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Juggy decapitates Thanos with War Hulk's sword. ............... rock

Deadline
Y know Thanos could lose this.

Nihilist
heh, Thanos wins .

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Nihilist
heh, Thanos wins . Yet another Diluted Fanboy... sad

JakeTheBank

Nihilist
Yet another Diluted Fanboy... sad And youre a idiot troll who doesnt have clue what he is talking about.

You have two guys that together are power Thanos in trems of power and versatility.

nicamarvin

nicamarvin
And youre a idiot troll who doesnt have clue what he is talking about.
actually Thanos Feared Hulk before..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nihilist
actually Thanos Feared Hulk before..... roll eyes (sarcastic) Really, you show Thanos saying he feared the Hulk, and while your at it show Thanos busting that myth by going straight for him and manhandling him.

nicamarvin
Really, you show Thanos saying he feared the Hulk, and while your at it show Thanos busting that myth by going straight for him and manhandling him. Actually it was Savage Hulk, refuse to fight with, Not Prof Hulk.... wink

Nihilist
Actually it was Savage Hulk, refuse to fight with, Not Prof Hulk.... wink Actually he says Hulk not savage or any other incarnation he sought to avoid.

Can you be wrong anymore times?

Batman-Prime
Actually he says Hulk not savage or any other incarnation he sought to avoid.

Can you be wrong anymore times?

Actually he is right. no expression

nicamarvin
Can you be wrong anymore times? Actually I could..........You are Not Fanboy and are Not in Fanboy denial I am right or wrong this time... confused

Nihilist
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Actually he is right. no expression How is he right, SAVAGE HULK is not mentioned at all, just HULK. The savage part is only added to mask the fact Thanos confronted and made him look inferior.

Enyalus
It's actually pretty fanboyish of you, Nicamarvin, to think its unreasonable for Thanos to win. He can send both opponents to a different planet with his index finger for the BFR. erm Easy win.

Nihilist
Im a idiot troll who doesnt know what he's talking about and was wrong about what he stated. thumb up

nicamarvin
It's actually pretty fanboyish of you, Nicamarvin, to think its unreasonable for Thanos to win. He can send both opponents to a different planet with his index finger for the BFR. erm Easy win.

thats why I said..if NO BFR... eek!

nicamarvin
thumb up thumb down

Enyalus
thats why I said..if NO BFR... eek!
Him stating "heh, Thanos wins." To which you reply,
Yet another Diluted Fanboy... sad
Makes you look like the unreasonable one here.

nicamarvin
Him stating "heh, Thanos wins." To which you reply,

Makes you look like the unreasonable one here. .... stick out tongue

Nihilist
So Thanos has no other way of winning then without bfr, laughing out loud get real.

ares834
How the hell is the team going to get a single win...

redhotrash
Makes sense for Thanos to physically beat up a guy with pretty much complete invulnerability. Especially after Thanos was bloodied up by a female who is barely stronger than Spider-Man

nicamarvin
Originally posted by redhotrash
Makes sense for Thanos to physically beat up a guy with pretty much complete invulnerability. Especially after Thanos was bloodied up by a female who is barely stronger than Spider-Man Hey dont tell that to Quan....... eek! he thinks its not cannon... big grin

Enyalus
Originally posted by redhotrash
Makes sense for Thanos to physically beat up a guy with pretty much complete invulnerability. Especially after Thanos was bloodied up by a female who is barely stronger than Spider-Man
She also bloodied Dumb Drax in that same issue...

Harbinger
Thanos, and he doesn't need BFR to win.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Harbinger
Thanos, and he doesn't need BFR to win. and you also don't need to hurt Juggernaut to beat him.... smokin'

Colossus-Big C
really people, thanos only wins by bfr

karuden
well juggernaut is weaker then thanos and wont poss a real challenge to him but war hulk is very strong he is stronger then juggernaut and stronger then WWH but i think thanos will win eventually but it will be a hard fight vs war hulk

Nihilist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
really people, thanos only wins by bfr No really he doesnt, you baffoon.

karuden
i actually can see thanos pummel the crap out of juggernaut with his bare fists but war hulk will be the real problem

JakeTheBank
Thanos wins

karuden
could someone here please post some war hulk feats? i only remember the one where he defeats juggernaut

Colossus-Big C
No really he doesnt, you baffoon. please use common sense he may get the upper hand on hulk but hes not even scratching juggs

Nihilist
please use common sense he may get the upper hand on hulk but hes not even scratching juggs Yeah its not like Juggernaut cant be mind raped or even placed in a force block, man your stupid.

karuden
please use common sense he may get the upper hand on hulk but hes not even scratching juggs

how? war hulk is stronger then juggernaut so how can he deal with him easier then with juggernaut? juggernaut is too overrated here the fat jerk got tooled by freakin skaar and nimrod Lol freakin beast took him down on his head wtf are you talking about thanos withh BFR him right of the start and it will be thanos vs war hulk

the ninjak
Originally posted by karuden
how? war hulk is stronger then juggernaut so how can he deal with him easier then with juggernaut? juggernaut is too overrated here the fat jerk got tooled by freakin skaar and nimrod Lol freakin beast took him down on his head wtf are you talking about thanos withh BFR him right of the start and it will be thanos vs war hulk

I can't see why Thanos can't do the same thing WWH did, which was forced momentum making him run away without stopping which I always will think was stupid writing to get the story going. But Stonger?
about even, Durable No. How the heck would Thanos physically beat up Juggs? He is invulnerable to physical damage! Though I believe Thanos can get that helmet off and telepathically destroy Cain.

Nihilist
Juggernaut has been vulnerable to different types of energy, Thanos manipulates all forms of cosmic energy.

karuden
Originally posted by the ninjak
I can't see why Thanos can't do the same thing WWH did, which was forced momentum making him run away without stopping which I always will think was stupid writing to get the story going. But Stonger?
about even, Durable No. How the heck would Thanos physically beat up Juggs? He is invulnerable to physical damage! Though I believe Thanos can get that helmet off and telepathically destroy Cain.

first of all war hulk IS stronger then juggernaut as we saw on panel he defeated and overpowered juggernaut and he beat juggernauts momentum with brute force so war hulk> juggernaut

thanos will beat the crap out of juggernaut by taking off his helmet and smash his head thats how i dont get it why people believe that no brute force can hurt the juggernaut when it was showed more and more in comics that its posibble? see onslaught raping him thanos is powerful enough to hurt the juggernaut IMO juggernaut aint shit compared to him and of course as i said thanos can just BFR juggernaut within a second

KuRuPT Thanosi
This is a joke really.... In a straight h2h affair I still give the edge to Thanos but I could also see a stalemate.. even split.

Using all his powers even without bfr Thanos and easily. He can do whatever he chooses to them and they won't be able to do a thing. Lets remember he can teleport, force block, pimp smack around, blast from distance, rip of juggs helmet for a mind rape. It's honestly not even really that close.

the ninjak
Juggernaut has been vulnerable to different types of energy, Thanos manipulates all forms of cosmic energy.

Nice cool

oldschooled
well juggernaut is weaker then thanos and wont poss a real challenge to him but war hulk is very strong he is stronger then juggernaut and stronger then WWH but i think thanos will win eventually but it will be a hard fight vs war hulk while it can be argued that War Hulk was stronger than Juggernaut(some say it was his tech that did the trick.. wink ) in a Brawl gainst Thanos, Hulk's unusually low durability could mean a very fast K.O from Thanos, in the other way Thanos could pound Juggernaut all day and not hurt him, but thanos is not dumb, he will BFR this brutes real fast...

oldschooled
thanos will beat the crap out of juggernaut by taking off his helmet and smash his head thats how i dont get it why people believe that no brute force can hurt the juggernaut.. I believe Juggernaut's head is as durable as the rest of his body...to this day everybody has fail to hurt Juggernaut with their bare hands, sure Juggernaut has been hurt before, but mostly magic base or energy base attacks....but he tanked the God Blast...thor hurted him before, but not with his bare hands I must say...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.