Anti-Matter Man vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Which cosmic force wins?

Black bolt z
whose anti-matter man?

JakeTheBank
From the Blue Marvel mini?

I don't know what he did that puts him on Galactus' level...

Prep-Man
A being from the Anti-Matter universe. His presence alone was wreaking havok on the real universe, IIRC. Dr. Fate (Kent Nelson) had to protect the JLA of his presence. He was a quiet, non violent, but powerful entity.

galactusischere
Galactus wins.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Prep-Man
A being from the Anti-Matter universe. His presence alone was wreaking havok on the real universe, IIRC. Dr. Fate (Kent Nelson) had to protect the JLA of his presence. He was a quiet, non violent, but powerful entity.

Ah, ok.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by galactusischere
Galactus wins.

How so?

galactusischere
He ultimately nullifies him with CIS and PIS off.

Prep-Man
AM can do the same.

Black bolt z
He ultimately nullifies him with CIS and PIS off. Spite and nerf.Don't bring the frikin nullifier into this again...you do that on every thread with galactus unless specified by the creator no nullifier.

Prep-Man
Anti-Matter also has a similar power. By erasing all matter in it's area, I believe.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Anti-Matter also has a similar power. By erasing all matter in it's area, I believe.

Not to the multi-versal scale..
I believe big G still wins without the UN.

Prep-Man
Not to the multi-versal scale..
I believe big G still wins without the UN.

Not much is known, but without it, AMM is quite powerful. Galactus doesn't always use that, anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.