Disney Vs Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jasofisc
Well i'm sure disney will force this one day so i thought we might as well talk about it here.

So 11 one on one matches like marvel vs dc

Beast vs Beast

Genie (full power) vs silver surfer

merlin vs Brother Voodoo

Hercules vs Hercules

King Triton (with triton) vs Namor (without triton)

Prince Philip (with magic armor and weapons) vs black knight

Goliath (Gargoyles) vs Gargoyle (Isaac Christians)

Chernabog vs Black heart

Maleficent vs Enchantress

Oberon (gargoyles) vs Apocalypse

Hades (disney) vs Loki

KingD19
Beast vs Beast - McCoy

Genie (full power) vs silver surfer - Genie

merlin vs Brother Voodoo - Voodoo

Hercules vs Hercules - Zero to Hero

King Triton (with triton) vs Namor (without triton) - Namor

Prince Philip (with magic armor and weapons) vs black knight - ?

Goliath (Gargoyles) vs Gargoyle (Isaac Christians) - Hard to say, but I'll give it to Gargoyle because of his powers

Chernabog vs Black heart - BH

Maleficent vs Enchantress - ?

Oberon (gargoyles) vs Apocalypse - Oberon

Hades (disney) vs Loki - Loki, Hades never really did anything except fail

jasofisc
Originally posted by KingD19
Beast vs Beast - McCoy

Genie (full power) vs silver surfer - Genie

merlin vs Brother Voodoo - Voodoo

Hercules vs Hercules - Zero to Hero

Prince Philip (with magic armor and weapons) vs black knight - ? the prince from sleeping beauty

Goliath (Gargoyles) vs Gargoyle (Isaac Christians) - Hard to say, but I'll give it to Gargoyle because of his powers

Chernabog vs Black heart - BH

Maleficent vs Enchantress - ? maleficent is the main bad person in sleeping beauty

Oberon (gargoyles) vs Apocalypse - Oberon

Hades (disney) vs Loki - Loki, Hades never really did anything except fail he moved a mountain by being angry not that i disagree with what you say about the outcome.

KingD19
I wasn't asking who the people were with the question marks, I was saying I didn't know who'd win.

And I can't remember the mountain moving thing from Hercules, but Loki has done far more with his abilities. Although, I will give Hades' durability a prod, guy took a punch from Herc that literally caused his face to implode, and he was alright afterward.

jasofisc
I wasn't asking who the people were with the question marks, I was saying I didn't know who'd win.

And I can't remember the mountain moving thing from Hercules, but Loki has done far more with his abilities. Although, I will give Hades' durability a prod, guy took a punch from Herc that literally caused his face to implode, and he was alright afterward.

ahahahahah sorry man wasn't sure good points

galactusischere
Oberon didn't do anything that Apoc couldn't do.

KingD19
He caused everyone in Manhattan to fall asleep at the same time with a word. And he was more powerful than Odin, who possessed Odin's Eye.

I can't remember all that he did, but he was pretty beastly, and his only weakness was iron.

Wei Phoenix
He caused everyone in Manhattan to fall asleep at the same time with a word. And he was more powerful than Odin, who possessed Odin's Eye.

I can't remember all that he did, but he was pretty beastly, and his only weakness was iron.

That puts him over Apocalypse? Iron? As in something Apocalypse can easily replicate or manipulate?

KingD19
Nope, but Apocalypse is a jobber, he'll find some way to lose. Plus he doesn't know about Oberon's weakness.

Here's the info on Oberon - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oberon%27s_children#Oberon

psycho gundam
i remember oberon getting defeated cause of his innate weakness to steel.

faeries and elves in marvel are weak to iron and oberon is the faerie sky-father, apocalypse just has to put 2 and 2 together with the disney one.

illadelph12
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/illadelph12_prime/apocdrill.gif

Wei Phoenix
Nope, but Apocalypse is a jobber, he'll find some way to lose. Plus he doesn't know about Oberon's weakness.

Here's the info on Oberon - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oberon%27s_children#Oberon

Delph would have your head for that. En hasn't been jobbing recently and I'm willing to bet that he'd rock that dude's face off. Out of curiosity how does Oberon put Apocalypse down?

psycho gundam
Originally posted by illadelph12
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w313/illadelph12_prime/apocdrill.gif i used to laugh in the arcade when that move was somehow blocked by my character. should be auto-death.

galactusischere
Apoc turns himself to steel, and it was made pretty clear that Oberon was super weak against it and couldn't endure it's effects for more than a few minutes.

And apoc can cause everyone to fall asleep...with telepathy.

the ninjak
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i used to laugh in the arcade when that move was somehow blocked by my character. should be auto-death.

In the world of Capcom Chun-Li can block a nuke!

Blanket
I don apostrophe t think this is allowed here period Personally comma I think Bada will probably close this thread with glee exclamation mark Did you read the rules question mark
Space
Space
Either way comma the comic characters win because I read them more semi colon also comma Disney is gay bracket except Hercules comma he apostrophe s the bee apostrophe s knees bracket period

TheTyrant
Beast vs Beast-Marvel

Genie (full power) vs silver surfer-Surfer

merlin vs Brother Voodoo-Vodoo

Hercules vs Hercules- Marvel

King Triton (with triton) vs Namor (without triton)-Disney

Prince Philip (with magic armor and weapons) vs black knight-No idea

Goliath (Gargoyles) vs Gargoyle (Isaac Christians)-Gargoyle

Chernabog vs Black heart-Black Heart

Maleficent vs Enchantress- Amora

Oberon (gargoyles) vs Apocalypse- Apocalypse

Hades (disney) vs Loki-Loki

rader
I'da put Xanatos vs. Iron Man

Wei Phoenix
Xanatos vs Bruce Wayne would've been better. Who can overtake who's company better.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by galactusischere
Apoc turns himself to steel, and it was made pretty clear that Oberon was super weak against it and couldn't endure it's effects for more than a few minutes.

when the F@$@# has Apoxy lips used TP in such a manner? last i checked he has never really used it offensively more often it was defensively stopping TP users from invading or controlling his mind..

AsbestosFlaygon
If this wasn't a 1-on-1 battle, Genie could solo the field.

Besides, Disney will make sure their team wins, even though Marvel has the better fighters.

Mickey Mouse >> Thor/Silver Surfer

Don't mind my little rant there laughing out loud

jasofisc
Originally posted by galactusischere

he's weak to iron, not steel and full power oberon isn't as week against it as when he was depowered to the point he was only as powerful as one of his children. still I say apoc wins since he can read his mind hopfully and find out his weekness. Even still no walk in the park.

jasofisc
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
If this wasn't a 1-on-1 battle, Genie could solo the field.

Besides, Disney will make sure their team wins, even though Marvel has the better fighters.

Mickey Mouse >> Thor/Silver Surfer

Don't mind my little rant there laughing out loud

yikes i hate that disney now owns marvel

Endless Mike
Beast vs Beast - Hank

Genie (full power) vs silver surfer - Genie, he is just hax

merlin vs Brother Voodoo - Not sure

Hercules vs Hercules - Marvel Herc has better feats I think

Prince Philip (with magic armor and weapons) vs black knight - Don't know

Goliath (Gargoyles) vs Gargoyle (Isaac Christians) - Don't know

Chernabog vs Black heart - Blackheart, IIRC Chernabog never really did anything

Maleficent vs Enchantress - Maleficent

Oberon (gargoyles) vs Apocalypse - Don't know

Hades (disney) vs Loki - Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.