Shadow the Hedgehog vs. Bayonetta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Shadow has all seven of the chaos emeralds and has two submachine guns. Bayonetta has only her pistols and she has all of her powers.

Who might win this?

ScreamPaste
IF Shadow has all of the chaos emeralds there's gonna be some srs Spitey McCurbstomping. Shadow could destroy her without them. erm

Nemesis X
Then how many emeralds would be fair in this fight?

ScreamPaste
You can't make it fair without taking /away/ from Shadow. He's much faster and more powerful than Bayonetta, bad combo for her.

MadMel
agreed

Wei Phoenix
Shadow could BFR her into space. I haven't played the game yet, can she breathe in space?

Cyner
NO emeralds would be the precise amount. I just don't know enough about Bayonetta to add anything...

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Shadow has all seven of the chaos emeralds and has two submachine guns. Bayonetta has only her pistols and she has all of her powers.

Who might win this?

facepalm2

___

There's no 'might' with these stipulations. It's pretty clear who wins from the phrase "seven of the chaos emeralds."

Sin_Volvagia
Can Super Shadow hurt those that are intangible and invisible?

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Shadow could BFR her into space. I haven't played the game yet, can she breathe in space?

She fought Jubileus in space, so yeah.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia

Now can survive being sent into the sun? Any defense against time manipulation? Once again I haven't played it yet so I'm genuinely asking.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia

You think her turning invisible and intangible would stop him from removing her from the field at the start? Shadow's much faster than Bayonetta.

NemeBro
Because his showings of reaction-time certainly support that statement.

Witch-Time makes Bayonetta at least as fast as Shadow.

Demonic Phoenix
Normal Shadow, perhaps.

Chaos emerald empowered i.e. Super Shadow, lolwut.

danteiscool
Take away the emeralds and you have yourself a more even fight. but Shadow still wins. true Bayonetta has witch time, but Shadow has chaos control and he was faster to begin with.

Nemesis X
Doubt a lot of people will read this post but just in case you do read it, the chaos emeralds are removed. There, now the fight is fair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.