War Hulk Vs World Breaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
Which one is the more(or should I say most) powerful incarnation of Hulk?

meliky
War Hulk

Mshinu
According to some here WBH > Tyrant

Kid Kurdy
It's not like they have a lot of feats. But imo, WBH was the strongest.

meliky
why WBH was the strongest? because he broke the sea board with his footsteps? wow the 1 feat wonder that didnt even fight anyone

war hulk did something world war hulk couldnt so he is stronger then world war hulk by alot so i guess he can also take WBH

TheTyrant
"War Hulk" Breaker Hulk wins.

the ninjak
WBH was about to shatter the planet!

rader
And doesn't he have Power Cosmic?

KingD19
Was it WB Hulk or WW Hulk who held Sakaar's tectonic plates together?

janus77
WBH, insane amounts of power ... WarHulk wasn't ever getting that much power output.

janus77
Originally posted by KingD19
Was it WB Hulk or WW Hulk who held Sakaar's tectonic plates together?
that was Green Scar. before he went on the vengance trek.

Rage.Of.Olympus
World Breaker Hulk.

horrorwolf
World Breaker.

AsbestosFlaygon
World Breaker Hulk... he was causing massive earthquakes by just walking.
That's some tremendous amount of power.
His punches would literally break the world... Get it? kay that was kinda lame..

quanchi112
WB Hulk. It's very clear the guy was more powerful according to the writer than any Hulk we had ever seen prior to. I think it's funny as well as according to the writer he was holding back or trying to and still causing all this collateral damage simply by moving.

KillAll
i was under the impression war hulk was the focal point of 2 universes worth of energy, heroes reborn and 616... he just basically needed to think it and had the power to do pretty much anything. physical power.

i doubt its lopsided...

janus77
Originally posted by KillAll
i was under the impression war hulk was the focal point of 2 universes worth of energy, heroes reborn and 616... he just basically needed to think it and had the power to do pretty much anything. physical power.

i doubt its lopsided...
yes, but the Celestial Tech was meant to keep that from seeping out and regulate it (so WarHulk wasn't able to amp like regular Hulk).

by feats, WBH and Green Scar > War Hulk, imo.

one Held a planet together with sheer strength, the other was breaking a planet with footsteps.

Bentley
So feats against no feats? Gotta go with feats.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
So feats against no feats? Gotta go with feats. So since Thor has more impressive feats than Zeus do you think he is more powerful?

Colossus-Big C
but war hulk stopped juggs infinit momentum, im suprised they didnt rip the earth in half during that grapple

Bentley
Originally posted by quanchi112
So since Thor has more impressive feats than Zeus do you think he is more powerful?

Of course not, poor ABC logic would dictate that if Ares and Herc defeated Mikaboshi then they can kill Sky-fathers by themselves. Zeus actually battled Thor though, so I can draw conclusions from that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Of course not, poor ABC logic would dictate that if Ares and Herc defeated Mikaboshi then they can kill Sky-fathers by themselves. Zeus actually battled Thor though, so I can draw conclusions from that. The example of Thor is irrelevant as we can say Thor can't beat the Hulk despite the fact he's never unleashes his greater powers against him and since they end in a stalemate they are equal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.