Magneto, Dr. Doom, and Apocalypse vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight in Latveria.

Three of the best (or worst) Marvel villains against one of the greatest Marvel superheroes!

Who wins?

Nestical
Who is your dealer?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Current Magneto isn't much help. Current Doom is utterly useless, on top of wanting nothing to do with Thor, not after the ass kicking Thor just gave him.

It comes down to Thor and Apocalypse. The other two would be decent distractions but would do much else. Thor win in the end but on a typical day it would be a pretty good fight.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Nestical
Who is your dealer? huh? whacha babbling about?

Survivor19
I think, that, working in a team, they can take him down. If he doesn't starts the fight with Godblast or something equally crazy.

And don't dismiss Magneto! He has got Giant Space Magic Bullet in his arsenal!!!

pinksushi1
Thor with Odinforce easily wins.

Survivor19
Good thing that he doesn't have it now

rotiart
intEresting that doom got wasted by thor
when the combo of doom and voodoo killed every other Mage on earth

Warlord
nice spite thread

Mshinu
Poor Thor.. outnumbered, outsmarted and outgunned.

Priest
Thor ftw.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mshinu
Poor Thor.. outnumbered, outsmarted and outgunned.

I think after recent eventualities this fight is more even than you think but Apocalypse turns the fight in the teams favour.

Current thor is far from his strongest too. Team wins

If it's the classic versions of them all, they still win.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mshinu
Poor Thor.. outnumbered, outsmarted and outgunned. Yeah,given any prep time doom solos thor,apoc mabye lower strength than thor but he may help and magneto still can magnetically grip thors hammer.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Yeah,given any prep time doom solos thor,apoc mabye lower strength than thor but he may help and magneto still can magnetically grip thors hammer. Like he just did in the recent Thor issue?...oh wait thats right Thor wrecked him and his Destroyer creation.

Wild Shadow
the team sh#$ stomp Curb stomp thor big time.... bite the curb!!!!

his beating goes worse then the one he had with the dark avengers siege crap

galactusischere
Spite. Team wins with ease.

Bentley
Thor after a brief struggle. People certainly underestimate the thunder god.

Mindset
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Current Magneto isn't much help. Current Doom is utterly useless, on top of wanting nothing to do with Thor, not after the ass kicking Thor just gave him.

It comes down to Thor and Apocalypse. The other two would be decent distractions but would do much else. Thor win in the end but on a typical day it would be a pretty good fight. lol

fanboy

batdude123
You expected anything different?

Batman-Prime
Team, but they will work for it. Thor won't go down easy.

redhotrash
Classic Magneto has caushed Thor all kinds of grief (deflecting his blows effortlessly while taunting him). His lightning wouldnt be effective either against him. Doom is..... well Doom is Doom, not a lot to say about him and what he brings to the table. Physically Im not sure Thor can take Apocaylpse, but with a lightning blast its very possible.

galactusischere
Apoc can reflect the LB though.

redhotrash
Ive seen energy attacks work against him before. Seems like one of the many Apocalypse variables.

galactusischere
Yea, but PIS and CIS are off here. Also Poccy can absorb the lightning.

Wei Phoenix

It comes down to Thor and Apocalypse. The other two would be decent distractions but would do much else. Thor win in the end but on a typical day it would be a pretty good fight.

Didn't Thor only win via outside interference aka Balder?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Mindset
lol

fanboy

Originally posted by batdude123
You expected anything different?

erm

Idiots.

Current Doom has lost all of his intelligence thanks to the Leader and is capable of nothing more than the simplest of spells at best and doesn't even know who his enemies are.

Current Magneto is severely weakened for some unexplained reason by Fraction. In combat it severely weakened him to rip the metal out of a Predator X alone.

They are completely useless.

It comes down to Apocalypse plus some distractions against Thor, and frankly, I give Thor the win.

Wei Phoenix
Pretty sure his loss of intelligence was only temporary.

Rage.Of.Olympus
His not restored to his normal levels as far as I can tell. He was still being held prisoner in Incredible Hulk #607 and Leader commented still on his limited intelligence.

galactusischere
Apocalypse on his own can give Thor trouble...with Doom, and Mags there to help him, he would surely take Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I really don't see what help Doom and Magneto can give in their current state besides distractions.

galactusischere
I really don't see what help Doom and Magneto can give in their current state besides distractions. It's not like Magneto and Doom, are utterly useless here. They still are powerful guys who shouldn't be underestimated.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by galactusischere
It's not like Magneto and Doom, are utterly useless here. They still are powerful guys who shouldn't be underestimated.

If Magneto gets completely drained from doing a task as simple as ripping out the metal from a Predator X, and Doom knows nothing besides the simplest of spells, and probably won't even remember who the enemy is, then yea, pretty much useless in my opinion besides as distractions.

Mindset
erm

Idiots.

Current Doom has lost all of his intelligence thanks to the Leader and is capable of nothing more than the simplest of spells at best and doesn't even know who his enemies are.

Current Magneto is severely weakened for some unexplained reason by Fraction. In combat it severely weakened him to rip the metal out of a Predator X alone.

They are completely useless.

It comes down to Apocalypse plus some distractions against Thor, and frankly, I give Thor the win. Reported for flaming.

Doom is never useless, he could be completely catatonic.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Reported for flaming.

Doom is never useless, he could be completely catatonic.

Reported for idiocy.

Mindset
Reported for faggotry.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Reported for hypocrisy.

Mindset
I didn't think you'd so easily admit it.

JakeTheBank
Split, imo.

psycho gundam
His not restored to his normal levels as far as I can tell. He was still being held prisoner in Incredible Hulk #607 and Leader commented still on his limited intelligence. that's only in one comic storyline, he's quite healthy of mind in siege (which is probably the main story of doom at the moment)

Enyalus
Current Doom is utterly useless,
Current Doom just changed Nightmare into a regular matter body with his Actuality Shield, then converted him into pure energy with a blast from his gauntlets, then absorbed him into his body. erm

And this was after Latveria became the last free nation on the planet due to Nightmare's forces overrunning everywhere else and Doom killing off every other sorcerer in the world while only being assisted by Dr. Voodoo.

Oh, and one-shotting Ghost Rider with a punch.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Doctor Vodoo #5 correct? Haven't read that yet. I heard Doom and Vodoo, defeated the entire magical population of Earth across entire days. That's just ridiculous.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
that's only in one comic storyline, he's quite healthy of mind in siege (which is probably the main story of doom at the moment)

Doom's not in Siege as I recall. Do you mean Doom War with Black Panther? Yea, he seems to be okay for that, but I'm not sure whether that's before or after the events of Fall of the Hulk.

I just checked online, and Doom War #1 came out the same week as Incredible Hulk #607, and not the week before. So now I'm confused as to what state Doom is. I thought that issue was the latest appearance of Doom, so I was going by that as the current version.

Now it depends on the thread starter as to what he wants Doom to be.

If Doom is at his optimum levels, then Team wins it. Thor isn't beating them fighting like a brick on a typical day.

Continuity is a freaking mess.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I didn't think you'd so easily admit it.

I'm not ashamed of who I am.

Enyalus
Doctor Vodoo #5 correct? Haven't read that yet. I heard Doom and Vodoo, defeated the entire magical population of Earth across entire days. That's just ridiculous.
Bingo, mon ami.

I thought it was rather awesome. stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Enyalus
Bingo, mon ami.

I thought it was rather awesome. stick out tongue

I think it's a bit silly to be honest. Doom is Doom and extremely awesome, but the entire magical population of Earth? Really? That's not only the hand ninja system at work, but also jobbing.

Enyalus
Thing is, he gets tricked at the end. erm

They need to quit making Doom look less intelligent than he is.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Enyalus
Thing is, he gets tricked at the end. erm

They need to quit making Doom look less intelligent than he is.

Currently his magical prowess and overall power is getting played up but his overall intelligence is being played down, which I dislike.

The Doom I like is the Doom whose three steps ahead of you and everybody else, and even when it seems like you've won, you haven't. The Doom with the all encompassing intelligence, on top of being a master strategist, on top of having armor on par with someone like Iron Man and raw magical power and talent second to only Strange.

That's the Doom, who has people waking up at night covered in their own Urine and sobbing uncontrollably.

Nowadays, either one is being played up or the other. Don't get me wrong, even when his intelligence is being played down, his still being portrayed as a Genius only second to Reed. I like it when their's a good balance between the two.

Enyalus
Currently his magical prowess and overall power is getting played up but his overall intelligence is being played down, which I dislike.

The Doom I like is the Doom whose three steps ahead of you and everybody else, and even when it seems like you've won, you haven't. The Doom with the all encompassing intelligence, on top of being a master strategist, on top of having armor on par with someone like Iron Man and raw magical power and talent second to only Strange.

That's the Doom, who has people waking up at night covered in their own Urine and sobbing uncontrollably.
thumb up Wurd.

Right now, not so much...

Badabing
Too much trouble in this thread. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.