if thor is 100% (strenght) where are these guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
savage hulk
ultimate colossus
wwh
uni powered spiderman
uni power hulk
wbhulk
war hulk
thanos
wonder woman
she hulk

Colossus-Big C
silver surfer

janus77
savage hulk 90% (at base levels)
ultimate colossus 10%
wwh 180%+
uni powered spiderman 30%
uni power hulk 250%
wbhulk 00%
war hulk 200%
thanos 900%
Silver Surfer 120%
wonder woman 80%
she hulk 60%

Black bolt z
Thanos 400%
SS 300%
WWH 200%
the rest aren't much.

Spire
Surfer stronger than Thor...

Hahaha.

janus77
Originally posted by Spire
Surfer stronger than Thor...

Hahaha.
Surfer always outstrengths Hulk, even a raging Hulk.
(not saying he could keep it that way for long but for the duration of their short conflicts)

KingD19
Doesn't he have to power amp to get stronger than Hulk?

Spire
Originally posted by janus77
Surfer always outstrengths Hulk, even a raging Hulk.
(not saying he could keep it that way for long but for the duration of their short conflicts)

You've convinced me.

Spire
Originally posted by KingD19
Doesn't he have to power amp to get stronger than Thing?

Fix'd.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Savage Hulk - 50% (The angrier he gets the stronger he gets.)
Ultimate Colossus - 60%
World War Hulk - 90% (The angrier he gets the stronger he gets.)
Uni Powered Spider-Man - 20% to 30%.
Uni Powered Hulk - Did nothing for me to judge his strength on.
World Breaker Hulk - Did nothing for me to judge his strength on.
War Hulk - Did nothing for me to judge his strength on.
Thanos - 125 - 150%
Wonder Woman - 85%
She Hulk - Not sure where to place her. She fluctuates from 60% and can get much lower.
Silver Surfer - 75% (Get's higher the more he amps.).

Just a rough estimate off the top of my head, based on comparisons

ultimate colossus 10%
wwh 180%+
uni power hulk 250%
wbhulk 00%
war hulk 200%
thanos 900%
Silver Surfer 120%
wonder woman 80%
she hulk 60%

This list is an utter mess.

Some of it looks like it's made up.

Thanos 900% compared to Thor's 100%? Ridiculous. And Norrin being physically stronger than Thor? Also ridiculous. Green Scar didn't show anything to say his almost twice as strong as Thor. Whatever though, it's your opinion.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

HAHAHAhhahaha

you're either completely ignorant of hulk or you just really hate him...or maybe both.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
savage hulk...70
ultimate colossus...65-70
wwh...110
uni powered spiderman...25
uni power hulk...IDK
wbhulk...Higher than WWH but IDK exactly how strong he was
war hulk...150
thanos...400
wonder woman...70-80
she hulk...40

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
HAHAHAhhahaha

you're either completely ignorant of hulk or you just really hate him...or maybe both.

The hell? I'm ignorant or hate the Hulk because I put his base as Savage at 50% and put his base as Green Scar as 90% and said they get higher and higher the angrier they get?

What would you put his bases at? Savage Hulk at base isn't that strong to be honest. Green Scar is because of his focused rage, hence why his so high.

Wei Phoenix
Way I see it is Savage Hulk at base is physically weaker than Thor, WWH physically stronger than Thor. I'm not the Thor expert, so does he have any base strength feats above Hulk?

Starscream M
The hell? I'm ignorant or hate the Hulk because I put his base as Savage at 50% and put his base as Green Scar as 90% and said they get higher and higher the angrier they get?

What would you put his bases at? Savage Hulk at base isn't that strong to be honest. Green Scar is because of his focused rage, hence why his so high.

savage hulk - 95%

WWH - 110%

War Hulk - 110%

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Way I see it is Savage Hulk at base is physically weaker than Thor, WWH physically stronger than Thor. I'm not the Thor expert, so does he have any base strength feats above Hulk?

I agree with that. I'm going to wait and see how Thor does against Void/Sentry to judge how well he compares to an enraged Green Scar.

Can you clarify what you want? You want feats from Thor at base level that are above the Hulk? So basically Classic Thor at his everyday levels?

Wild Shadow
Savage Hulk - 40% (The angrier he gets the stronger he gets.)
Ultimate Colossus - 55%
World War Hulk - 70% (The angrier he gets the stronger he gets.)
World Breaker Hulk - nothing to guage him physically
War Hulk - 65%
Thanos - 125 - 150%
Wonder Woman - 85%
She Hulk - 50%

Rage.Of.Olympus
savage hulk - 95%

WWH - 110%

War Hulk - 110%

95% at base compared to Thor if his 100%? Way to high in my opinion.

Green Scar has done absolutely nothing to prove his that high compared to Thor at base from what I've seen. His the cream of the crop physically, but so is Thor. Even in the original script when Pak wanted Thor, they were going to brawl in an epic earth shattering battle and stalemate as I recall. But he settled for Sentry when Thor wasn't available as I understand it. I'll wait for Sentry/Void vs. Thor before I decide how an enraged Green Scar rates against Thor.

What did he do to put him that high? He gets pushed back by Cain, taps into his Celestial Tech and stops him. Then grabs him by his ankles and tosses him. He also lifted up a Pyramid as I recall. Those are the extent of his strength feats from what I remember. Like I said, not a lot to go on.

Wei Phoenix
Whichever Thor we're using in this thread. Comparing him to Classic Thor seems wrong if my assumption that classic is weaker than current. to clarify I mean no belt of strength (if he still uses that) and anything that amps him up in strength.

At most I'd say Savage is 70%

xJLxKing
savage hulk - 95%

WWH - 110%

War Hulk - 110% laughing out loud
What BS are you reading. Their base strength is rather weak. But as their anger increases, so does their strength. Stop looking at their high feats.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Whichever Thor we're using in this thread. Comparing him to Classic Thor seems wrong if my assumption that classic is weaker than current. to clarify I mean no belt of strength (if he still uses that) and anything that amps him up in strength.

At most I'd say Savage is 70%

I'm assuming it's Classic Thor that we are using in this thread. Understood.

Classic Thor is basically Current Thor except the costume and attitude change. Physically, they are the same. No amps of any sort.

JakeTheBank
Savage Hulk (base): 75%
Ultimate Colossus: 70%
WWH (base): 95%
Uni Powered Spider-Man: 30ish %
Uni Power Hulk: Hell if I know
WBH: Too much hype, not enough substance to accurately rate, imo.
War Hulk: 85-90%
Thanos: 150+ %
Wonder Woman: 85-90%
She Hulk: 60%

EDIT: Forgot about Surfer

Silver Surfer (prior to amping): 80%

Ambient
My take:

savage hulk 80%
ultimate colossus 40%
wwh 90%
uni powered spiderman 40%
wbhulk 100%
thanos 150%
wonder woman 80%
she hulk 60%
Silver Surfer 90%

danielgamer
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
savage hulk
ultimate colossus
wwh
uni powered spiderman
uni power hulk
wbhulk
war hulk
thanos
wonder woman
she hulk

savage hulk - 80
ultimate colossus - 85
wwh - 400
uni powered spiderman - 15
uni power hulk - 1000
war hulk - 110
thanos - 190
wonder woman - 2000
she hulk - 40

Enyalus
Originally posted by danielgamer
wonder woman - 2000
Lulz.

danielgamer
Originally posted by Enyalus
Lulz.

Sorry my mistake....It s 200.....

h1a8
Ultimate Colossus - 60%
World Breaker Hulk - Did nothing for me to judge his strength on.
Thanos - 125 - 150%
Wonder Woman - 85%
She Hulk - Not sure where to place her. She fluctuates from 60% and can get much lower.

Just a rough estimate off the top of my head, based on comparisons

This list is an utter mess.

Some of it looks like it's made up.

Thanos 900% compared to Thor's 100%? Ridiculous. And Norrin being physically stronger than Thor? Also ridiculous. Green Scar didn't show anything to say his almost twice as strong as Thor. Whatever though, it's your opinion.

WWH and War Hulk are easily stronger than Thor. Look WWH beat Hercules in a few blows. He is arguably the strongest Hulk ever. War Hulk stopped Juggs with strength only. Thor can't stop Juggs with his strength only.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by danielgamer
Sorry my mistake....It s 200..... go into a dark corner and look down.

Enyalus
Originally posted by h1a8
WWH and War Hulk are easily stronger than Thor. Look WWH beat Hercules in a few blows.
Hercules wasn't fighting back. And when he did hit WWH once, WWH went flying through a building 50+ feet away.

I'm with you on War Hulk, though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
WWH and War Hulk are easily stronger than Thor. Look WWH beat Hercules in a few blows. He is arguably the strongest Hulk ever. War Hulk stopped Juggs with strength only. Thor can't stop Juggs with his strength only.

I would have thought history has shown us basing how well Thor would do in a fight based on how well Hercules has done is folly.

He beat Hercules in a few blows (Hercules wasn't fighting back by the way, and when he was, he held his own.)? Big whoop. Armak shrugged off a punch from Hercules in the face and put Hercules down in a single hit. Thor comes in, puts his hammer to the side and goes toe to toe with him.

Or when Ulik defeated Hercules, and then Thor beats the utter shit out of him after he amped himself multiple, multiple times. To be fair though, Hercules was suffering from confidence issues at the time.

No he did not only use his strength alone. He was being pushed back until he tapped into his upgrades (He started glowing with green energy.).

Mindset
Herc wasn't even fighting WWH, he was letting WWH beat on him.

h1a8
I would have thought history has shown us basing how well Thor would do in a fight based on how well Hercules has done is folly.

He beat Hercules in a few blows (Hercules wasn't fighting back by the way, and when he was, he held his own.)? Big whoop. Armak shrugged off a punch from Hercules in the face and put Hercules down in a single hit. Thor comes in, puts his hammer to the side and goes toe to toe with him.

Or when Ulik defeated Hercules, and then Thor beats the utter shit out of him after he amped himself multiple, multiple times. To be fair though, Hercules was suffering from confidence issues at the time.

No he did not only use his strength alone. He was being pushed back until he tapped into his upgrades (He started glowing with green energy.).

Low showings don't count.

I'm speaking of overpowering one's durability. It is moot whether Herc let Hulk hit him. Superman can let Spider-man hit him and not be damaged. Herc has at least the physical durability that Thor does (probably not so much in energy blasts though). Defeating him in a few blows is amazing. I doubt seriously that Thor can ko Herc with his bare fists in a few blows.

Rage.Of.Olympus

I'm speaking of overpowering one's durability. It is moot whether Herc let Hulk hit him. Superman can let Spider-man hit him and not be damaged. Herc has at least the physical durability that Thor does (probably not so much in energy blasts though). Defeating him in a few blows is amazing. I doubt seriously that Thor can ko Herc with his bare fists in a few blows.

Doesn't work that way.

I post evidence to support the fact that Thor can outclass Hercules physically at times and you can't just say "low showings don't count" and move on with the conversation completely ignoring them.

Doesn't work that way.

And like I said, that's all well and good for the Hulk, but what he did to Hercules has no bearing on Thor. For example, a weakening Banner less Hulk, was holding his own against Hercules, Namor, Wonder Man, Iron Man etc. while Thor has gone toe to toe with Banner less Hulk twice on his own.

No but if Superman stood there, and let a pissed off Doomsday punch him a few times in the face undefended, I bet it would show.

Hulk never knocked out Hercules by the way.

celeyhyga17
Savage Hulk (base): 75%
Ultimate Colossus: 76%
WWH (base): 100%
Uni Powered Spider-Man: 40 %
Uni Power Hulk: ??
WBH: ??
War Hulk: 85-90%
Thanos: 100-120 %
Wonder Woman: 90+%
She Hulk: 70%
Silver Surfer (prior to amping): 85%

Mindset

I'm speaking of overpowering one's durability. It is moot whether Herc let Hulk hit him. Superman can let Spider-man hit him and not be damaged. Herc has at least the physical durability that Thor does (probably not so much in energy blasts though). Defeating him in a few blows is amazing. I doubt seriously that Thor can ko Herc with his bare fists in a few blows. It's not really moot since you can be koed easier when you're not fighting back.

Anyway, Herc was never koed, all that happened was his face was bruised.

janus77
ultimate colossus 10%
wwh 180%+ (the strongest incarnation of Hulk bar WBH)
uni power hulk 250% (guessing that UniPower makes you 3-4 times stronger)
wbhulk 300% (at base level)
war hulk 200% (doubt he can amp much)
thanos 900% (he pawns Surfer like nobody's business)
Silver Surfer 120% (typical showing against Hulk, but can amp)
wonder woman 80% (maybe a little closer but don't buy the WW=Superman thing)
she hulk 60%
fixed embarrasment

Kingfish
savage hulk - 90
ultimate colossus - 85
wwh - 110
uni powered spiderman ?
uni power hulk ?
wbhulk - 120
war hulk - 110
thanos - 150
wonder woman - 100
she hulk - 80

kochtgr
Originally posted by Kingfish
savage hulk - 90
ultimate colossus - 85
wwh - 110
uni powered spiderman ?
uni power hulk ?
wbhulk - 120
war hulk - 110
thanos - 150
wonder woman - 100
she hulk - 80

agree thumb up

Warlord
savage hulk - 75
ultimate colossus - 60
wwh - Hulk was constantly getting more and more angry through the ark so it's hard to say
uni powered spiderman ?
uni power hulk ?
wbhulk - > Thor but cannot judge how much
war hulk - 110
thanos - 150
wonder woman - 80-85
she hulk - 60

Kingfish
savage hulk is always able to go toe 2 toe with thor and some fights savage hulk even beats thor up to bloody pulp i cant really understand how can people say that savage hulk is weaker then thor and even by almost half? hulk sure doesnt get the respect he deserve

Warlord
we most probably think base levels...while what you refering to is an angry empowered Hulk

Kingfish
but if he is base level that means he isnt savage hulk because in order to get the savage hulk state he got to get mad so savage hulk = an already angry hulk

Bouboumaster
savage hulk - 100%
ultimate colossus - 90%
wwh - 120%
uni powered spiderman - idk
uni power hulk - idk
wbhulk - 200%
war hulk - 150%?
thanos - 300%
wonder woman - 90%
she hulk - 70%

Warlord
but if he is base level that means he isnt savage hulk because in order to get the savage hulk state he got to get mad so savage hulk = an already angry hulk

ok then I can see a really angry Hulk ranking > Thor...It depends of the amount of anger though

Rage.Of.Olympus
savage hulk is always able to go toe 2 toe with thor and some fights savage hulk even beats thor up to bloody pulp i cant really understand how can people say that savage hulk is weaker then thor and even by almost half? hulk sure doesnt get the respect he deserve

erm

Scans please? Or issue numbers?

Hulk has never beaten Thor to a bloody pulp. That's Hercules. As a matter of fact, the Hulk has never beaten Thor. It's Thor whose beaten the Hulk before. And the Hulk had help from the Thing. Of course Thor was enraged at the time, and was in a mindset he'd rarely be in. When Thor gets pissed he really kicks shit up a notch.

Starscream M
erm

Hulk has never beaten Thor to a bloody pulp. That's Hercules. As a matter of fact, the Hulk has never beaten Thor. It's Thor whose beaten the Hulk before. And the Hulk had help from the Thing. Of course Thor was enraged at the time, and was in a mindset he'd rarely be in. When Thor gets pissed he really kicks shit up a notch. hello....the only reason hulk holds his own against thor is because he is stronger

strength is hulk's main advantage over thor (in addition to hf and durability)

thor's advantages are his more skilled fighting style, mjolnir, etc

if according to you, hulk doesn't have a strength advantage, then shouldn't thor be wiping the floor with hulk since thor would be literally holding every advantage you dolt!

Rage.Of.Olympus
hello....the only reason hulk holds his own against thor is because he is stronger

strength is hulk's main advantage over thor (in addition to hf and durability)

thor's advantages are his more skilled fighting style, mjolnir, etc

if according to you, hulk doesn't have a strength advantage, then shouldn't thor be wiping the floor with hulk since thor would be literally holding every advantage you dolt!

erm

You somehow overlooked the fact, that Thor doesn't use his superior skill, or Mjolnir for the majority of their fights, and fights the Hulk like a smashing brick.

Most of their battles are just them punching each other in the face. The most versatility or Mjolnir abilities his used against the Hulk is lightning, and his done that maybe twice. Other than that, he uses it as a blunt object.

Thor could be wiping the floor with the Hulk if he wanted to. He decides not to and goes toe to toe. He pits his strength against the Hulk's strength. Like the time he stalemated the Hulk in a contest of strength for entire hours.

I think it's better if you stop posting. Seriously, it's like you try and act stupid.

Kingfish
erm

Hulk has never beaten Thor to a bloody pulp. That's Hercules. As a matter of fact, the Hulk has never beaten Thor. It's Thor whose beaten the Hulk before. And the Hulk had help from the Thing. Of course Thor was enraged at the time, and was in a mindset he'd rarely be in. When Thor gets pissed he really kicks shit up a notch.

oh shut up and take your thor wanking the f^ck out of here already hulk beat the living crap out of thor more then once you know it i know it everybody here know it now shut up

Rage.Of.Olympus
oh shut up and take your thor wanking the f^ck out of here already hulk beat the living crap out of thor more then once you know it i know it everybody here know it now shut up

erm

So you have absolutely no evidence to back your fan fiction up? Gotcha.

I can literally post every single one of their encounters here and you'd see the Hulk does not beat the living crap out of Thor or stomps him by any means.

Insulting me will simply get you banned dumbass.

Starscream M
erm

I can literally post every single one of their encounters here and you'd see the Hulk does not beat the living crap out of Thor or stomps him by any means.

Insulting me will simply get you banned dumbass. savage hulk DID completely own Thor in their latest encounter

Kingfish
erm

Insulting me will simply get you banned dumbass.

i cant post any scans because i dont have a scaner moron but i would love to see you stand by your claim and post all there fights retardo

Rage.Of.Olympus
savage hulk DID completely own Thor in their latest encounter

And what was their latest encounter pray tell?

Starscream M
And what was their latest encounter pray tell? Hulk vs Thor

Kingfish
Hulk vs Thor

Starscream listen man we all know its a fact that savage hulk owned thor but you are debating a retarded fanboy who will keep lying and denying everything you tell him because he is just a retarded fanboy like quanchi

rage you said you will post all there fights so shut up and do it

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hold on fool. They've had nearly a dozen encounters.

Hulk vs Thor

The DvD? Non cannon. Why would you even bring it up?

Kingfish
rage you said you will post all there fights so shut up and do it

Starscream M

The DvD? Non cannon. Why would you even bring it up? so?

does spiderman all of sudden beat thor in noncannon events?

does captain America suddenly beat surfer in noncannon events?

Marvel made it and obviously its what they think would happen between Thor and Savage Hulk in a real fight. Its not like Hulk got any new powers, its still canon how they are depicted.

JakeTheBank
Not to mention that Hulk was Banner-less due to Loki's machinations...

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Not to mention that Hulk was Banner-less due to Loki's machinations... true...that is a valid point.

Nihilist
laughing out loud at using DVD as proof.

ankur29
savage hulk 25% (at base)
ultimate colossus 30%
wwh 150%
uni powered spiderman 100%
uni power hulk 200%
wbhulk 300 %
war hulk 150%
thanos 200%
wonder woman 100%
she hulk 30%
silver surfer 100%

Rage.Of.Olympus
Their first fight:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor1fight1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor1fight2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor1fight3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor1fight4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor1fight5.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor1fight6.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor1fight7.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor1fight8.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor1fight9.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor1fight10.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor1fight11.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor1fight12.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor1fight13.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor1fight14.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor1fight15.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor1fight16.jpg

Their second fight:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor3fight1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor3fight2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor3fight3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor3fight4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor3fight5.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor3fight6.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor3fight7.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor3fight8.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor3fight9.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor3fight10.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor3fight11.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor3fight12.jpg

Their third fight:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor4fight1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor4fight2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor4fight3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor4fight4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor4fight5.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor4fight6.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor4fight7.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor4fight8.jpg

Their fourth fight:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor5fight1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor5fight2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor5fight3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor5fight4.jpg

Their fifth fight:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/BLessHulkvsThor1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/BLessHulkvsThor2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/BLessHulkvsThor3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/BLessHulkvsThor4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/BLessHulkvsThor5.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/BLessHulkvsThor6.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/BLessHulkvsThor7.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/BLessHulkvsThor8.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/BLessHulkvsThor9.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/BLessHulkvsThor10.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/BLessHulkvsThor11.jpg

Their sixth fight:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight5.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight6.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight7.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight8.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight9.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight10.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight11.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight12.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight13.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight14.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight15.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight16.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight17.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight18.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight19.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight20.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight21.jpg

Their seventh fight:
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHulk1.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHulk2.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHulk3.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHulk4.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHulk5.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHulk6.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHulk7.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHulk8.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHulk9.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHulk10.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHulk11.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHulk12.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHulk13.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHulk14.jpg
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHulk15.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
This all of their fights from the Hulk Annual 2001. They had different encounters here. To lazy to break it down anymore specifically:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight5.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight6.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight7.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight8.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight9.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight10.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight11.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight12.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight13.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight14.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight15.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight16.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight17.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight18.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight19.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight20.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight21.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight22.jpg

Their ninth fight which was basically a stalemate mentioned:

Their tenth fight:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/DefeatsHulkandThing1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/DefeatsHulkandThing2.jpg

I didn't post every single encounter. Like Hulk and Namor tackling Thor and failing to wrest the hammer out of his hands. Only their legit fights. I tried to arrange them in the best chronological order I could off the top of my head.

Well, I'm saving this post. God knows I'm never doing this again

Starscream M

Their tenth fight:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/DefeatsHulkandThing1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/DefeatsHulkandThing2.jpg

um...that's king thor buddy.

Starscream M
this looks like hulk beat thor to a pulp

JakeTheBank

That's also King Thor stripped of the Odinforce and without Mjolnir.

Rage.Of.Olympus
this looks like hulk beat thor to a pulp

How is that Hulk beating Thor to a bloody pulp?

Hulk jumps Thor with a sucker punch, lands on Thor's face and pounds on him. Thor's hand is already up calling Mjolnir in the next panel.

Thor was hurt and Hulk drew blood, but Thor's done the same to the Hulk and this was pre-healing factor retcon Hulk, when he had Superman level durability.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight7.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor2fight8.jpg

Although, that scene is where Thor gives Hulk the most praise ever.

His only King Thor in title. The Odin Force was removed. He only had his own strength.

Kingfish
This all of their fights from the Hulk Annual 2001. They had different encounters here. To lazy to break it down anymore specifically:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight3.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight4.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight5.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight6.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight7.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight8.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight9.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight10.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight11.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight12.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight13.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight14.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight15.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight16.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight17.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight18.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight20.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight21.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/hulkthor6fight22.jpg

Their ninth fight which was basically a stalemate mentioned:

Their tenth fight:

I didn't post every single encounter. Like Hulk and Namor tackling Thor and failing to wrest the hammer out of his hands. Only their legit fights. I tried to arrange them in the best chronological order I could off the top of my head.

Well, I'm saving this post. God knows I'm never doing this again

in all the fights that you posted you could clearly see that hulk is stronger and a better fighter then thor most of the blows are landed by hulk and thor had to use lightning and other tricks and in the last fight where hulk is beating down thor jumping on him after hulk leaves you can see thor all bloody pulp beaten like a dog ... you just prove my point that in all the fights they had hulk is the better fighter and hulk show to be much stronger then thor while all thor can do is hit with his hammer and do idiotic things during the fight like suddenly start to fly with his hammer

Rage.Of.Olympus
in all the fights that you posted you could clearly see that hulk is stronger and a better fighter then thor most of the blows are landed by hulk and thor had to use lightning and other tricks and in the last fight where hulk is beating down thor jumping on him after hulk leaves you can see thor all bloody pulp beaten like a dog ... you just prove my point that in all the fights they had hulk is the better fighter and hulk show to be much stronger then thor while all thor can do is hit with his hammer and do idiotic things during the fight like suddenly start to fly with his hammer

No you cannot clearly see that the Hulk is stronger or a better fighter.

The Hulk does land more blows, but that's because his a lot more savage and unrelenting than Thor. When Thor gains the momentum, he has asked the Hulk to surrender, or stops fighting. The Hulk presses the advantage, until he thinks he has had Thor defeated.

Thor had three drops of blood on his face. How is that Thor a bloody pulp?

He used his weather powers in the end, and lightning twice before that out of like how many fights?

Much stronger? Now you're just being idiotic.

Thor rarely flies against the Hulk in brawls. And how is flying idiotic?

JakeTheBank

In all those fights you also see that once Thor uses his overall powerset against Hulk, he's his clear superior.

The point and fact of the matter is that Thor fights down to Hulk's level, pitting strength against rapidly amping strength and doing pretty damn good against a foe who will eventually become stronger than him.

I don't see how this makes Thor look bad at all erm

Rage.Of.Olympus
so?

does spiderman all of sudden beat thor in noncannon events?

does captain America suddenly beat surfer in noncannon events?

Marvel made it and obviously its what they think would happen between Thor and Savage Hulk in a real fight. Its not like Hulk got any new powers, its still canon how they are depicted.

No, but Venom has beaten Thor in non cannon events.

No, but Wolverine has beaten Silver Surfer in non cannon events.

God you are an idiot.

darthgoober
No, but Venom has beaten Thor in non cannon events.

No, but Wolverine has beaten Silver Surfer in non cannon events.

God you are an idiot.
Don't forget Venom taking on Supes and Spidey at the same time...

Kingfish
In all those fights you also see that once Thor uses his overall powerset against Hulk, he's his clear superior.

The point and fact of the matter is that Thor fights down to Hulk's level, pitting strength against rapidly amping strength and doing pretty damn good against a foe who will eventually become stronger than him.

I don't see how this makes Thor look bad at all erm

the whole point of this argument is that savage hulk>thor in strength and thats exactly what all those scans prove that thor has to use all his powers in order to win or at least hang with hulk otherwise he gets beat up to a bloody pulp as simple as it is

Rage.Of.Olympus
the whole point of this argument is that savage hulk>thor in strength and thats exactly what all those scans prove that thor has to use all his powers in order to win or at least hang with hulk otherwise he gets beat up to a bloody pulp as simple as it is

It's clear you have this fan fiction on how strong Thor is in relation to the Hulk, and will do anything to deny it to the point you seem to be deluding yourself.

I'm not going to try and convince you anymore. I'm just going to recommend you try and get help.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by darthgoober
Don't forget Venom taking on Supes and Spidey at the same time...

Or the Hulk being beaten by Batman.

JakeTheBank

Yeah, after some serious amping, Savage Hulk will eventually exceed Thor in strength. And they also show that Thor can hang with Hulk for hours on end and that his own massive reserves of strength can match a really pissed off Hulk. And one showing where Hulk bloodies Thor who promptly gets back up in the same page somehow translates into Hulk beating the shit out of Thor all the time?

Kingfish
It's clear you have this fan fiction on how strong Thor is in relation to the Hulk, and will do anything to deny it to the point you seem to be deluding yourself.

I'm not going to try and convince you anymore. I'm just going to recommend you try and get help.

f^ck off loser you prove nothing but the things i say which are the fact that savage hulk is stronger then thor and as we see in your scans thor is being beat to blood and needs his other powers to win against hulk

JakeTheBank
My banning sense is tingling...

Kingfish
My banning sense is tingling...

oh no just not that because i obviously wont return after 5 minutes in a different nick name roll eyes (sarcastic)

JakeTheBank
oh no just not that because i obviously wont return after 5 minutes in a different nick name roll eyes (sarcastic)

So you admit it! uhuh

Honestly, it seems like a lot of hassle just to keep coming back to repeat the same old argument over and over again only to get banned over and over again.

Starscream M

God you are an idiot. you are very rude

Rage.Of.Olympus
You know I love you. in_love

Starscream M
You know I love you. in_love laughing

ankur29

His only King Thor in title. The Odin Force was removed. He only had his own strength.

in that fight he killed hulk with an impaled rock sad

besides that hulk is smiling... not angry he's class 90 at base

Kingfish
smiling hulk is a happy hulk he is class 20 at best f^ck thor and f^ck his fanboys may they burn in hell and there family will get ass raped by loeb

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by ankur29
in that fight he killed hulk with an impaled rock sad

besides that hulk is smiling... not angry he's class 90 at base

He beat him down I'm assuming then shoved the piece through the Hulk's chest. Not too bad. Would have been better if it was through the Hulk's head.

That was the beginning of the fight. After they tackled him down, their fight lasted for hours apparently.

Also it was akin to a sadistic smile. Pretty sure Hulk has done those before.

JakeTheBank
smiling hulk is a happy hulk he is class 20 at best f^ck thor and f^ck his fanboys may they burn in hell and there family will get ass raped by loeb

Like this?

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/JephLoebontheHulk.jpg

ankur29
He beat him down I'm assuming then shoved the piece through the Hulk's chest. Not too bad. Would have been better if it was through the Hulk's head.

That was the beginning of the fight. After they tackled him down, their fight lasted for hours apparently.

Also it was akin to a sadistic smile. Pretty sure Hulk has done those before.

it took him hows to beat thing and hulk

still doesn't prove it was avery mad hulk he beat... just a PIS hulk that does not have a good hf

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by ankur29
it took him hows to beat thing and hulk

still doesn't prove it was avery mad hulk he beat... just a PIS hulk that does not have a good hf

The longer you fight the Hulk, the more impressive it gets.

The hell? Of course the Hulk would be mad if he engaged someone like Thor. It's in his very nature, unless his the Professor or Fixit. That seemed to be Savage Hulk. A minute into the battle, and he would be enraged. The Hulk can be knocked out, or beaten unconscious. A good healing factor, doesn't mean you can't be beaten to death. Resorting to P.I.S now?

ankur29
The longer you fight the Hulk, the more impressive it gets.

The hell? Of course the Hulk would be mad if he engaged someone like Thor. It's in his very nature, unless his the Professor or Fixit. That seemed to be Savage Hulk. A minute into the battle, and he would be enraged. The Hulk can be knocked out, or beaten unconscious. A good healing factor, doesn't mean you can't be beaten to death. Resorting to P.I.S now?

fine if it's not PIS lemme ask you this hasn't hulk withstood/ healed from more impressive trauma???

karuden
i just dont get it how most people here are thinking WWH is stronger then war hulk? i know war hulk is not a very popular version of him not as much popular as world war hulk but war hulk is much stronger then WWH he was able to overpower juggernaut not only stoping him but actually overpower juggernaut and his momentum and sent him flying while WWH couldnt do it and was pushed back by juggernaut

amnesia
HAHAHAhhahaha

You seem to be completely ignorant about Thor, i mean he almost lifted the world serpent (which weighs a LOT more than a mountain) and i think he punched Beta Ray Bill so hard he destroyed a planet and he hurled the Odin sword through a celestial!)

karuden
i think the strongest version of hulk is either war hulk or world breaker hulk but they are bove much stronger then WWH and thor

karuden
juggernaut is just overrated

karuden
and this

karuden
and of course this

karuden
oh right and this

karuden
and this is he got owned by war hulk

karuden
or maybe getting owned by superman?

janus77
A good healing factor, doesn't mean you can't be beaten to death.
with Hulk, it actually does mean that he can't be "beaten to death". he was ATOMISED and he came back to life. the durability and strength he exhibits include being able to withstand world shattering blasts (Planet Hulk), being able to withstand blackholes/wormholes, being able to withstand the pressures and 'void' of space.

frankly you undersell him hugely, by pretending that he merely has a "good healing factor", it's more than a match for "god Wolverine".

karuden
and of course how can we forget juggernaut getting owned by onslaught

http://img423.imageshack.us/i/1bo9.jpg/

karuden
and of course juggernaut getting owned by freakin beast Lol

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5562/uncannyxmen322large18ju1.jpg

karuden
and of course getting beat up by venom

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/8783/venomthemadness03176ha.jpg

karuden
and pimpslaped by venom Lol
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?=&postid=6054248

karuden
and this is juggernaut running away from venom because he is a coward

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/1630/venomthemadness03188en.jpg

karuden
again juggernaut is owned

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab183/hulknas/gemofcyttorak9.jpg

karuden
and here is juggernaut getting pimpslapped by nimrod Lol

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab183/hulknas/juggernaut13.jpg

karuden
thats all he worth

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab183/hulknas/juggernaut19.jpg

karuden
i dont hate juggernaut or something but i got so tired of people saying he is some kind of undefeated force or something when during the entire history he was humiliated , smacked and got scared by so many people he got wooped by hulk thor beast onslaught wonder woman superman nimrod venom skaar and soon he will get owned again in amazing spider-man juggernaut is no where near in the league of superman thor and the others

amnesia
Originally posted by karuden
i dont hate juggernaut or something but i got so tired of people saying he is some kind of undefeated force or something when during the entire history he was humiliated , smacked and got scared by so many people he got wooped by hulk thor beast onslaught wonder woman superman nimrod venom skaar and soon he will get owned again in amazing spider-man juggernaut is no where near in the league of superman thor and the others

Suure you don't wink

karuden
but seriously juggernaut is a class below hulk thor and superman he is more in the colossus namor class by feats

amnesia
but seriously juggernaut is a class below hulk thor and superman he is more in the colossus namor class by feats

I agree, however, sometimes Juggy shows some mad skillz stick out tongue

karuden
Originally posted by amnesia
I agree, however, sometimes Juggy shows some mad skillz stick out tongue

his bigest problem is the fact he is a coward and is scared most of his fights like running away from venom, was scared of onslaught, was scared when fought war hulk he doesnt have the heart he is just your averege coward school bully with powers nothing more

Firestorms
100 = Thor with the hammer but not using the hammer as an Offensive weapon.
If Thor's wrestling skills and punches are supported by the hammer's magic but Thor does not use the Hammer as an attack then I rank his strength and punching power at 100%

Savage hulk
= 50% (at base)

SheHulk at base levels
= 50%

Hercules base level
= 95%

Ultimate colossus
= 95%

Unipowered Spider-Man
= 95%

Savage SheHulk
= 100%

Uni Power Hulk
= 100%

Silver Surfer (without amping)
= 110%

War Hulk
= 110%

World War Hulk
= 120%

Wonder Woman
= 120%

Superman
= 150%

World Breaker Hulk
=150%

Thanos
=299%

Hercules of myth levels (the guy who lifted Earth and supported the heavens)
= 300%

Galactus, SilverAge, AntiMonitor etc
= INCALCULABLE

karuden
Originally posted by Firestorms
100 = Thor with the hammer but not using the hammer as an Offensive weapon.
If Thor's wrestling skills and punches are supported by the hammer's magic but Thor does not use the Hammer as an attack then I rank his strength and punching power at 100%

Savage hulk
= 50% (at base)

SheHulk at base levels
= 50%

Hercules base level
= 95%

Ultimate colossus
= 95%

Unipowered Spider-Man
= 95%

Savage SheHulk
= 100%

Uni Power Hulk
= 100%

Silver Surfer (without amping)
= 110%

War Hulk
= 110%

World War Hulk
= 120%

Wonder Woman
= 120%

Superman
= 150%

World Breaker Hulk
=150%

Thanos
=299%

Hercules of myth levels (the guy who lifted Earth and supported the heavens)
= 300%

Galactus, SilverAge, AntiMonitor etc
= INCALCULABLE

how is hercules weaker then thor when thor stated that in strength hercules is superior to him ? i would agree if you stated that they are even in strength alright i can accept that but thor stronger then hercules when comics shows otherwise? bullshit

and how can you say that WWH is stronger then war hulk when war hulk stoped and overpowered juggernaut while WWH was stalmating him and was pushed back by juggernaut?

Firestorms
how is hercules weaker then thor when thor stated that in strength hercules is superior to him ?

I agree Herc should be far stronger than Thor, that's why I included the Herc of myth. I ranked Herc of myth at 300%, 3 times the strength of Thor who lifted the Serpent
but Herc at normal levels has one terrible fight record, he lost to SheHulk, got massacred by the Wrecking crew...when Herc isn't fighting at his best he gets taken out by all kinds of class90/class100 bricks

War hulk hasn't been around long enough and WWH is more easy to define, I ignore Juggernaut as a marker because I don't think its right to use him as a measuring stick. He varies from an invincible guy who laughs at Thor's attacks like merely tickles or he turns up in battle as the Jobber-Naut, meaning Beast finds a way to take him down with a judo throw
WWH is more defined for me, and his foes are more accurate to measure against. He comes from a battle arena tore chunks out of Sakaar by the end of his book. At the start of WWH, most of Hulk's pals like Korg were said to be as powerful as Classic Hulk and Hulk himself easily destroys Strange, bloodied up Sentry's face, one shot people like SheHulk and Ares

karuden
Originally posted by Firestorms
I agree Herc should be far stronger than Thor, that's why I included the Herc of myth. I ranked Herc of myth at 300%, 3 times the strength of Thor who lifted the Serpent
but Herc at normal levels has one terrible fight record, he lost to SheHulk, got massacred by the Wrecking crew...when Herc isn't fighting at his best he gets taken out by all kinds of class90/class100 bricks

War hulk hasn't been around long enough and WWH is more easy to define, I ignore Juggernaut as a marker because I don't think its right to use him as a measuring stick. He varies from an invincible guy who laughs at Thor's attacks like merely tickles or he turns up in battle as the Jobber-Naut, meaning Beast finds a way to take him down with a judo throw
WWH is more defined for me, and his foes are more accurate to measure against. He comes from a battle arena tore chunks out of Sakaar by the end of his book. At the start of WWH, most of Hulk's pals like Korg were said to be as powerful as Classic Hulk and Hulk himself easily destroys Strange, bloodied up Sentry's face, one shot people like SheHulk and Ares

when ever hercules fights thor he proves he is superior or at least equel to thor in strength and combat so he cant be stronger

war hulk had only one apearance and that was his fight against juggernaut so thats the only way to massure his strength and he did much better against juggernaut then WWH did so war hulk is the stronger version of hulk

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hercules has NEVER been shown to be stronger than Thor. As a matter of fact, evidence actually leans towards Thor being stronger. His been seen to be able to kick up a notch from Hercules' level.

Mindset
Hercules has been shown to kick it up a notch from Hercules' level.

karuden
Hercules has NEVER been shown to be stronger than Thor. As a matter of fact, evidence actually leans towards Thor being stronger. His been seen to be able to kick up a notch from Hercules' level.

oh shut up already you idiot every single fight thor had with hercules hercules had the edge in strength and fighting skills and thor had to use either his powers or cheap shots because man to man hercules always had the slight edge over thor if i was a mod i would kick your ass out of here just because you are nothing but a troll that trolls in thors favor

Mindset
oh shut up already you idiot every single fight thor had with hercules hercules had the edge in strength and fighting skills and thor had to use either his powers or cheap shots because man to man hercules always had the slight edge over thor if i was a mod i would kick your ass out of here just because you are nothing but a troll that trolls in thors favor
laughing out loud

psycho gundam
oh snap.

looks like rage has a problem on his hands.

lol

janus77
this is Thor-country, people like their heroes to carry hammers and wear pants (of some variety) ... shifty

Rage.Of.Olympus

erm

Thor's only used his powers against Hercules once from in all their brawls as I recall, and that was the incident that Oeming felt bad for Thor having so much advantages over Hercules, so he threw in a statement from Thor that Hercules was his slight better in hand to hand, which I have no problem with, but Thor's always been shown to be at least his equal in a hand to hand.

And no Hercules has not always shown to have the edge in skill, or strength.

What kind of troll am I?

karuden
erm

Thor's only used his powers against Hercules once from in all their brawls as I recall, and that was the incident that Oeming felt bad for Thor having so much advantages over Hercules, so he threw in a statement from Thor that Hercules was his slight better in hand to hand, which I have no problem with, but Thor's always been shown to be at least his equal in a hand to hand.

And no Hercules has not always shown to have the edge in skill, or strength.

What kind of troll am I?

hercules overpower thor by choking him out thor saw he cant do anything so he had to use lightning but that proves that hercules> thor in strength and combat abilities

another fight they had hecules was beating the hell out of thor until thor kicked him in the nutts and again that fight prove that hercules> thor is fioghting and strength and thor had to use durty and cheap shot in order to gain any advantage oh and thor himself admited that hercules is his superior in combat so i think thor knows better then you who can kick his ass

janus77
another fight they had hecules was beating the hell out of thor until thor kicked him in the nutts and again that fight prove that hercules> thor is fioghting and strength and thor had to use durty and cheap shot in order to gain any advantage oh and thor himself admited that hercules is his superior in combat so i think thor knows better then you who can kick his ass
rofl ... that was the best fight ever.

Thor might be a little stupid, but he learnt a lot from observing Hercules fight!

loved that move yes

Colossus-Big C
yea hercules is stronger than thor , thor gets beat down by savage hulk , herc would of beat down wwhulk if he wanted to

Badabing
oh shut up already you idiot every single fight thor had with hercules hercules had the edge in strength and fighting skills and thor had to use either his powers or cheap shots because man to man hercules always had the slight edge over thor if i was a mod i would kick your ass out of here just because you are nothing but a troll that trolls in thors favor facepalm

dur

Goodbye. wave

dmills
Just out of curiousity, where would Maul and Majestic fit into this?

Batman-Prime
Majestic's str = Superman IMO (&gtwink= Thor

All three are pretty close in the end.

h1a8
Doesn't work that way.

I post evidence to support the fact that Thor can outclass Hercules physically at times and you can't just say "low showings don't count" and move on with the conversation completely ignoring them.

Doesn't work that way.

And like I said, that's all well and good for the Hulk, but what he did to Hercules has no bearing on Thor. For example, a weakening Banner less Hulk, was holding his own against Hercules, Namor, Wonder Man, Iron Man etc. while Thor has gone toe to toe with Banner less Hulk twice on his own.

No but if Superman stood there, and let a pissed off Doomsday punch him a few times in the face undefended, I bet it would show.

Hulk never knocked out Hercules by the way.

When I say low showings don't count I mean blatant ones (like Ulik outclassing Herc). You can't use pissy low showings to prove a point.

And you can't use Hulk in general to support claims since his strength is variable. He can be as strong as pummeling asteroids or Thor or as weak as not even affecting SS.

And it very much seemed that Herc was koed by WWH. If not then he was a millimeter from being koed.

Thor can't in his wildest dreams to that to Herc even if Herc gave him the first free hits.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.