Ezio Auditore vs Jaffar (Fire Emblem)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LLLLLink
http://th05.deviantart.net/fs51/300W/f/2009/336/4/4/Ezio_Auditore_Di_Firenze_Smirk_by_Marlowlover.png

VS

http://fireemblemblog.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/jaffar.jpg

Which of these guys has the moves to stay alive?

Rules:

- Ezio has all of his equipment
- Jaffar has his usual badassery

MooCowofJustice
By all of his equipment, are you including the Piece of Eden?

LLLLLink
I though about it, but I couldn't think of anything to give Jaffar to even the odds, so no.

Hewhoknowsall
This is actually a tough choice, as both are absolute bad asses. However, I'd go with Ezio, as in-game you can pretty much wtfpwn entire armies without taking a sweat, and his weapons don't break smile

BloodRain
How good would Altairs armor be in this non-gameplay fight?

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by BloodRain

I guess that it would be pretty effective.

Jaffar doesn't wear any armor, and quite frankly has no defense against pistol/throwing knives/smoke bombs, although he could get in a lucky instant kill (unless if that's considered to be gameplay mechanics).

Bladewind
Although they're both awesome assassins Ezio takes this one. Jaffar can't stand against the hidden gun.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by BloodRain

I think it was pretty much stated by Altair to be indestructable. Can't remember though.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
I think it was pretty much stated by Altair to be indestructable. Can't remember though.
yeah, its supposed to be indestructable cause he forged it with knowledge from the Apple
i think Ezio would take this one personally mhmm
especially if he pulls out the poison blade, the guy would go nuts then die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.