Stryfe vs. Emma Frost.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pinksushi1
Battle in telepathy only.

Who wins?

Mshinu
Stryfe in a bad way.

pinksushi1
What do you mean?

Mshinu
He wins and it would be nasty.

pinksushi1
Emma is a pretty skilled and powerful telepath. She is just an inch below Xavier. Stryfe is not on Xavier's level.

Mshinu
Originally posted by pinksushi1
Emma is a pretty skilled and powerful telepath. She is just an inch below Xavier. Stryfe is not on Xavier's level.

Indeed, he is above.

Also, Emma may be an inch below Xavier in skill, but in power she is not close to him.

pinksushi1
Who is above whom? Be specific please.

Mshinu
Who is above whom? Be specific please.

Stryfe > Xavier.

pinksushi1
Why? Xavier managed to house all of the minds on Earth into Galactus. I can't see Stryfe doing that. Xavier also went toe to toe with Ego the Living Planet.

Mindset
Why? Xavier managed to house all of the minds on Earth into Galactus.

Wasn't that a Skrull planet?

pinksushi1
Yeah.
1. Defined by Dr.Strange, Xavier was more powerful than Kulan Gath.

2. Xavier is chosen to aid Thanos and Adam Warlock in fighting The Goddess telepathically (instead of Moondragon)

3. Xavier reaches out across the void of space to a distant planet, harvest the psychic energies of its inhabitants andcombines it into a psychic spike which he drives into Ego The Living Planet's mind

4. Xavier gathers the thoughts and feelings of 8 billion Skrulls, interfaces with the mind of Galactus andtransmits that into his mind, remotely from a moon, unaided and pre-upgrade.

5. In Gambit And Bishop Sons Of The Atom, Stryfe defeated an Xavier who did not have his defenses up.

Mshinu
Stryfe has taken over Xavier`s mind

Maybe not as skilled but powerwise he is far beyond with the same potential as Cable.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by Mshinu
Stryfe has taken over Xavier`s mind

Maybe not as skilled but powerwise he is far beyond with the same potential as Cable.

5. In Gambit And Bishop Sons Of The Atom, Stryfe defeated an Xavier who did not have his defenses up.

PS Could you make a Cassandra Nova vs. Shaman X-Man ( from Dark X-Men) thread?

Mshinu

Excuses, excuses.

Not too interested in debating Cassandra Nova so I`ll pass on a Cass vs Nate thread. (would have gone with Nate tho wink )

pinksushi1
Originally posted by Mshinu
Excuses, excuses.

Not too interested in debating Cassandra Nova so I`ll pass on a Cass vs Nate thread. (would have gone with Nate tho wink )

LOL. Call me when Stryfe can do the things that Xavier can.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.