Thor Sentry VS HP Doomsday Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kingfish
PIS is off and so is CIS they are all bloodlusted and fight to there best which team wins

celeyhyga17
if DS aint jobbin...teaM 2 WINS....
I know Sentry ripped Ares in half, but i still have to see more.

Survivor19
Team 1' cause they r Marvel
Happy Dance

Warlord
team 2 cause they're Marvel

TheTyrant
Darkseid soloes.

manx422
Darkseid soloes.

Omega Vision
Team 2

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Team 2

Rage.Of.Olympus
If Sentry is in "Go away"/"I have this" Void mode, Team 1 takes it more often than not.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
If Sentry is in "Go away"/"I have this" Void mode, Team 1 takes it more often than not. you sir, have absolutely no clue who HP doomsday is, do ya?

he could solo

Kingfish
Originally posted by Starscream M
you sir, have absolutely no clue who HP doomsday is, do ya?

he could solo

he got an idea its just that rage is one of the bigest fanboys around here and if he see thor then the team imidiatly is going to win in his book just because thor is in that team he is as much of a moron as quanchi

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

he could solo

Actually I do.

How in the hell can he solo? Who did he face as powerful as Sentry in that run? Beating on a Mother Box amped mullet Superman does not impress me.

In this scenario Classic Thor alone would beat Hunter Prey Doomsday unless every next fight out of 10 is a continuation. A no C.I.S, blood lusted Thor? That's like a Blood and Thunder Thor, except he uses his versatility and raw power.

Kingfish
laughing out loud

Actually I do.

How in the hell can he solo? Who did he face as powerful as Sentry in that run? Beating on a Mother Box amped mullet Superman does not impress me.

In this scenario Classic Thor alone would beat Hunter Prey Doomsday unless every next fight out of 10 is a continuation. A no C.I.S, blood lusted Thor? That's like a Blood and Thunder Thor, except he uses his versatility and raw power.

what a moron hp doomsday will shit stomp thor any given day

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Kingfish
what a moron hp doomsday will shit stomp thor any given day

Not in a scenario like this.

Be right back. I'm going to go flip through the arc, and see Doomsday's most impressive feats.

Starscream M
laughing out loud

Actually I do.

In this scenario Classic Thor alone would beat Hunter Prey Doomsday unless every next fight out of 10 is a continuation. A no C.I.S, blood lusted Thor? That's like a Blood and Thunder Thor, except he uses his versatility and raw power. LOL

DD shitted on Darkseid

DD scared Cyborg Superman

DD TOYED with amped Superman and the energy dude

DD would stomp on Thor and Sentry and turn them into blondie juice

Kingfish
let me see who will win ... doomsday who stomped superman and darkseid and scared cyborg superman ... or thor who got owned by hercules and hulk .. geee thats a really hard one

Rage.Of.Olympus
LOL

DD shitted on Darkseid

DD would stomp on Thor and Sentry and turn them into blondie juice

Pretty sure that was retconned into an avatar.

That's supposed to impress me?

Yea, like a said, that Superman, even amped, does not impress me. The energy dude. Lol.

Going to have to do better than that my friend. Nothing you've listed even remotely suggests he'd stomp either Thor or Sentry here.

Kingfish
Pretty sure that was retconned into an avatar.

That's supposed to impress me?

Yea, like a said, that Superman, even amped, does not impress me. The energy dude. Lol.

Going to have to do better than that my friend. Nothing you've listed even remotely suggests he'd stomp either Thor or Sentry here.

really idiot? that doesnt impress you even with the fact that superman > thor? and what did thor ever do to put him in that class moron? he got beat up by hercules, got beat up by the hulk, got beat up by the u foes... thor bleeds more then a blond virgin its you who have to prove us that thor can even hang with doomsday understand that retard

Nihilist
Team 2 win.

Omega Vision
No PIS means the OE annihilates anything below skyfather level 100% of the time.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No PIS means the OE annihilates anything below skyfather level 100% of the time.

Has Superman not tanked it before? Has Wonder Woman's bracers not tanked it before? Has heat vision not stopped it before?

And fun fact, Thor tanked the Omega Beams in the Marvel vs DC crossover, and was only knocked down, and got right back up as I recall. Not using it as evidence or anything, is it's not allowed on this board. Also, it hasn't been cannon in my opinion since JLA/Avengers came out.

Omega Vision
Has Superman not tanked it before? Has Wonder Woman's bracers not tanked it before? Has heat vision not stopped it before?

And fun fact, Thor tanked the Omega Beams in the Marvel vs DC crossover, and was only knocked down, and got right back up as I recall. Not using it as evidence or anything, is it's not allowed on this board. Also, it hasn't been cannon in my opinion since JLA/Avengers came out.
You missed the part where I said "No PIS". With the possible exception of WW's Skyfather level bracers those incidents reek of PIS. You clearly don't understand what the true OE is. It isn't heat vision and shouldn't be blocked by heat vision. Its a cosmic effect that warps reality at its highest showings.

Also what's the point of even referencing a crossover if you know its meaningless?

Lord Feron
IMO CIS/PIS free DS is very formidible. Same goes for sentry if he is voided and goes all Molecular Man Killer on people. Thor is dangerous as well.

DD does not benefit as much from a CIS/PIS environment. He is quick strong and he adapts but one kill by either Thor or Sentry could counts as a loss here also DD can not do anything to protect himself from a BFR.

I think it's basically a 2 on one. DS main attack is the OE. But I think Thor's hammer could atleast deflect if not absorb it. Then again DS could do that thing he did to henshaw to atleast one of the guys on team 1 (maybe).

ANyway Team 1 more times than not.

Lord Feron
You missed the part where I said "No PIS". With the possible exception of WW's Skyfather level bracers those incidents reek of PIS. You clearly don't understand what the true OE is. It isn't heat vision and shouldn't be blocked by heat vision. Its a cosmic effect that warps reality at its highest showings.

Also what's the point of even referencing a crossover if you know its meaningless?

I agree, the OE is very powerful if PIS is not here but as I said befor it can be countered by the hammer, Also i do not know what would happen to Sentry. He always seems to comeback out of nothing.... (but i guess it would technically be a loss)

as for the crossover im sure he just wanted to stop any foolish discussion before it even starts.

Kingfish
there is no way in hell that thor can take hp doomsday

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Feron
IMO CIS/PIS free DS is very formidible. Same goes for sentry if he is voided and goes all Molecular Man Killer on people. Thor is dangerous as well.

DD does not benefit as much from a CIS/PIS environment. He is quick strong and he adapts but one kill by either Thor or Sentry could counts as a loss here also DD can not do anything to protect himself from a BFR.

I think it's basically a 2 on one. DS main attack is the OE. But I think Thor's hammer could atleast deflect if not absorb it. Then again DS could do that thing he did to henshaw to atleast one of the guys on team 1 (maybe).

ANyway Team 1 more times than not.
Mjolnir reflecting it or blocking it in a PIS free scenario is a BIG MAYBE. Absorbing it? Hell no. I can think of two times the OE has ever been absorbed, firstly when Darkseid initially entered the X-Pit and was imbued with the power, a feat that only worked because his soul was dark and twisted enough and his will was great enough to master the power. The second time is when Desaad used Highfather's Wonder Staff to channel the power. The Wonder Staff has an intimate connection to the Source which allowed it to channel the power but when Desaad tried to take the power for himself he nearly went insane. Even he wasn't evil enough to handle the horrors of the Omega Effect. The OE isn't some energy that can be absorbed and manipulated, its a sentient dark force that interacts with the user's soul and will.

Omega Vision
I agree, the OE is very powerful if PIS is not here but as I said befor it can be countered by the hammer, Also i do not know what would happen to Sentry. He always seems to comeback out of nothing.... (but i guess it would technically be a loss)

as for the crossover im sure he just wanted to stop any foolish discussion before it even starts.
Darkseid could do to Sentry what he did to Henshaw.

JakeTheBank
Darkseid could do to Sentry what he did to Henshaw.

True, and probably to a greater extent because Henshaw >>> Sentry cool

Rage.Of.Olympus

Uhuh. So all the instances, that you consider low showings for the Omega Effect don't count. We don't consider only the high showings. We average shit out. I also just remembered the Firestorm incident. There's also one more scene but I can't recall it.

It's just a fun fact like I said. We were on the topic and it popped into my head.

Omega Vision
Uhuh. So all the instances, that you consider low showings for the Omega Effect don't count. We don't consider only the high showings. We average shit out. I also just remembered the Firestorm incident. There's also one more scene but I can't recall it.

It's just a fun fact like I said. We were on the topic and it popped into my head.
PIS is off. So things like Superman blocking them with Heat Vision aren't up for consideration. The Firestorm incident was never explained well and it seemed like a major asspull to keep Darkseid from instantly destroying the entire JLA. In any case neither Sentry nor Thor could replicate Firestorm's feat.

Lord Feron
Thor using mjolnir is to deflecting it is believable.

Absorbing you seem to strongly disagree with this possibility. Using the hammer to absorb stuff is not like he is absorbing it into himself (unless he purposly is trying to but usually the hammer takes it all leaving Thor unharmed). So the case that he would not mentally be able to handle the OE is not even up for discussion becuase thats not how the hammer works with Thor.

Thor has did the soul thig and energy thing and mystical power thing with his hammer. Again it will not affect Thor's will because he is simply absorbing the OE or whatever it is (kind of like grounding the "energy"wink

Or better yet, send the incoming blast to a different dimension.

Rage.Of.Olympus
PIS is off. So things like Superman blocking them with Heat Vision aren't up for consideration. The Firestorm incident was never explained well and it seemed like a major asspull to keep Darkseid from instantly destroying the entire JLA. In any case neither Sentry nor Thor could replicate Firestorm's feat.

Uhuh. As I recall, Firestorm used his molecular manipulation, to create a tube, that reflected the beams back.

As far as I can tell, Omega Beams are far from an instant win. With Mjolnir Thor can block them. Wouldn't be surprised if he could tank them either.

Sentry cannot be killed at this point. And I don't see why he couldn't replicate the Firestorm feat if he actually tried to. Unless of course I'm forgetting some detail from the incident.

Oh and the only reason Firestorm acted was because Superman wasn't there. Or else Darkseid would have ended at up at Clark's feat once again. Eye's beaten shut and everything. big grin

Omega Vision
Thor using mjolnir is to deflecting it is believable.

Absorbing you seem to strongly disagree with this possibility. Using the hammer to absorb stuff is not like he is absorbing it into himself (unless he purposly is trying to but usually the hammer takes it all leaving Thor unharmed). So the case that he would not mentally be able to handle the OE is not even up for discussion becuase thats not how the hammer works with Thor.

Thor has did the soul thig and energy thing and mystical power thing with his hammer. Again it will not affect Thor's will because he is simply absorbing the OE or whatever it is (kind of like grounding the "energy"wink

Or better yet, send the incoming blast to a different dimension.
You miss the point though. The OE isn't conventional energy that can be absorbed through anything that doesn't have a connection to the Source.
Uhuh. As I recall, Firestorm used his molecular manipulation, to create a tube, that reflected the beams back.

As far as I can tell, Omega Beams are far from an instant win. With Mjolnir Thor can block them. Wouldn't be surprised if he could tank them either.

Sentry cannot be killed at this point. And I don't see why he couldn't replicate the Firestorm feat if he actually tried to. Unless of course I'm forgetting some detail from the incident.

Oh and the only reason Firestorm acted was because Superman wasn't there. Or else Darkseid would have ended at up at Clark's feat once again. Eye's beaten shut and everything. big grin
Sentry has almost zero real MM feats that would even make him close to PC Firestorm in terms of matter manipulation. Don't even go there.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sentry has almost zero real MM feats that would even make him close to PC Firestorm in terms of matter manipulation. Don't even go there.

His raw power seems to be greater than Molecule Man at current levels.

All Firestorm did was create a tube and reverse the beams. If the Sentry is even a small portion as powerful as Molecule Man, even post Secret Wars, doing something like creating a tube of Adamantium or some other very had substance, wouldn't be hard. It isn't the raw power that's in doubt though, it's his control. Of course, that Wolf like creature that he created in his hand was in my opinion meant to show that he does have pretty decent control.

Unless it was stated that Firestorm used some very specific, special substance to make the tube, then I don't see why Sentry could not replicate the feat.

Omega Vision
His raw power seems to be greater than Molecule Man at current levels.

All Firestorm did was create a tube and reverse the beams. If the Sentry is even a small portion as powerful as Molecule Man, even post Secret Wars, doing something like creating a tube of Adamantium or some other very had substance, wouldn't be hard. It isn't the raw power that's in doubt though, it's his control. Of course, that Wolf like creature that he created in his hand was in my opinion meant to show that he does have pretty decent control.
A mere parlor trick. His molecular manipulation seems ambient and rather superficial compared to the feats of guys like Firestorm. He isn't Molecule Man's superior in any way, nor is he is equal. The Molecule Man he fought wasn't close to well written.

Rage.Of.Olympus
A mere parlor trick. His molecular manipulation seems ambient and rather superficial compared to the feats of guys like Firestorm. He isn't Molecule Man's superior in any way, nor is he is equal. The Molecule Man he fought wasn't close to well written.

Did we read the same comic? It was quite clear, that Sentry is above Molecule Man. At the very least in raw power. I hate the Sentry as much as the next guy, but his a deux machine whenever Bendis needs him to be.

Omega Vision
Did we read the same comic? It was quite clear, that Sentry is above Molecule Man. At the very least in raw power. I hate the Sentry as much as the next guy, but his a deux machine whenever Bendis needs him to be.
Molecule Man went down way too easy. Sentry going from High Herald to Semi Abstract in one issue is BS. Him killing Molecule Man is about as consistent as Superman destroying Darkseid with counter vibrations in FC.

quanchi112
LOL

DD shitted on Darkseid

DD would stomp on Thor and Sentry and turn them into blondie juice Not. At. All. First off let me just decimate this wank you just posted.

1.Superman was scared of him.
2.Superman was less powerful than him.
3.The writer agreed he'd favor an all out Superman at 95 percent power had he been raised on apokolips.
4.Cyborg used DD to get what he wanted.

Now wit all this being said Sentry can just rearrange his molecules if DD is adapting giving him an easy win while he can reform to whatever damage DD incurs.

Thor reflects the oe right back at Ds and whoops him.

he could solo I would like to thorw that question back at you. It's seriously funny how badly you are overrating this brick here.Originally posted by Omega Vision
No PIS means the OE annihilates anything below skyfather level 100% of the time. If we ignore the comics and give into Ds fans who want to excuse all the times it's been deflected and failed to hit it's target.

Badabing
Closed. Troll thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.