Who can break through Banner's shield?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Superman

Thor

Silver Surfer

Sentry

JakeTheBank
I'd imagine Thor and Surfer can do more than apply sheer physical force against a shield by either absorbing it's energies, short circuiting it, etc. I guess Sentry might be able to "matter manipulate" it or something.

Bentley
I think all of them can unless you put a limitation in the number of hits.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'd imagine Thor and Surfer can do more than apply sheer physical force against a shield by either absorbing it's energies, short circuiting it, etc. I guess Sentry might be able to "matter manipulate" it or something. I'd assume Banner was farsighted enough to actually account for different attacks that may come across the shield

I highly doubt he built the shield to only protect against physical force...banner is too smart to be that shortsighted imo

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Starscream M
I'd assume Banner was farsighted enough to actually account for different attacks that may come across the shield

I highly doubt he built the shield to only protect against physical force...banner is too smart to be that shortsighted imo clearly.... b/c if he wasnt he never would have become the hulk.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
I'd assume Banner was farsighted enough to actually account for different attacks that may come across the shield

I highly doubt he built the shield to only protect against physical force...banner is too smart to be that shortsighted imo

Not saying he's not, but Thor and Surfer have way more options aside from just bashing on the shield, options that put either of them as the most likely to break it.

janus77
Banner's got a long way to go until his shields are enough to withstand Surfer ... pretty certain Surfer would get passed whatever Banner does.

not that BannerTech isn't impressive, he shut Doom's technology down!

Black bolt z
If there are no limit to hits all of them.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
clearly.... b/c if he wasnt he never would have become the hulk.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

lol

Anyway imo if any of these guys wanted the shield to break they could i don't think it would be terribly hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.