Red Hulk vs 10 Vampires.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Should be a good battle.

psycho gundam
they won't even be able to touch him, he's like a walking reactor giving off high temperatures during fights.

Wild Shadow
damn someone really has a heart on for vampires if they think they can beat rulk...random vamps are just cannon fodder like any other...might as well use ten hand ninjas or aim soldiers

Parmaniac
I think he's reffering to his jobbing in castle Doom, that just shows what a horrible character Rulk is...

JakeTheBank
Is the Loebforce in play?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I think he's reffering to his jobbing in castle Doom, that just shows what a horrible character Rulk is... confused what happen?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
confused what happen? He and Thundra entered castle Doom after Doom was taken away by cosmic Hulk they expected robot/tech defense instead there were vampires 7-10 or something they started biting him and he really fell to the ground and was almost finished, then he crawled to a spot of sunlight and held his hand into it absorbed the energy and burned them with his blood, completely retarded...

EDIT: Thundra teleported them away into sunlight

Wild Shadow
He and Thundra entered castle Doom after Doom was taken away by cosmic Hulk they expected robot/tech defense instead there were vampires 7-10 or something they started biting him and he really fell to the ground and was almost finished, then he crawled to a spot of sunlight and held his hand into it absorbed the energy and burned them with his blood, completely retarded...

sounds about right... big grin oh that Rulk, he just being Rulk

Parmaniac
I was a bit wrong about the last part with the sunlight absorbtion, I thought he absorbed it and then was teleported but it wasn't the case.

Wild Shadow
I was a bit wrong about the last part with the sunlight absorbtion, I thought he absorbed it and then was teleported but it wasn't the case.

if they bit Rulk shouldnt he be infected into a super rulk vamp?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
if they bit Rulk shouldnt he be infected into a super rulk vamp? Yeah I thought the same but well it's Rulk, the Loebforce is still with him in a way...

Wild Shadow
Yeah I thought the same but well it's Rulk, the Loebforce is still with him in a way...

hmm.. so a monster whose power doesnt get passed on by bite the wendigo can infect hulk but a vampire whose virus/spiritual infection is passed by bite doesnt?

someone in marvel have their monsters confused..

Q99
Unless this is, like, the Vampire version of the Avengers that the EXiles fought, total stomp.

Lord Feron
He and Thundra entered castle Doom after Doom was taken away by cosmic Hulk they expected robot/tech defense instead there were vampires 7-10 or something they started biting him and he really fell to the ground and was almost finished, then he crawled to a spot of sunlight and held his hand into it absorbed the energy and burned them with his blood, completely retarded...

wow that sounds horrible....

AsbestosFlaygon
Rulk bites them and turns the vampires into Rulk clones.

Q99
Vampire bites often don't work on healing factors.

Deadline
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Should be a good battle.

Haha see what you did there. vampires are wack!

Trackz
blade vs. red hulk??? stick out tongue haha

nice to see marvel's monsters moving up in the world haha

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Q99
Vampire bites often don't work on healing factors. How about that alternate Marvel Universe where everybody was a vampire?... confused

Trackz
Originally posted by Q99
Vampire bites often don't work on healing factors. Like when, I think wolverine has resisted it once, but there are characters with healing factors that have turned into vampires (Vampire by Night was initially a werewolf, which have healing factors, and she was turned)

Warlord

so Rulk can easily kill the Grandmaster but he looses to 7 vamps?
who the hell writes the character anyway nowadays?

Deadline
Originally posted by Warlord

Thats what pisses me off about Rulk.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Warlord

Loeb, but this issue was written by Jeff Parker

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Trackz
Like when, I think wolverine has resisted it once, but there are characters with healing factors that have turned into vampires (Vampire by Night was initially a werewolf, which have healing factors, and she was turned) Dracula was able to control Logan with a bite. Logan was also turned into a Werewolf by a bite. Even though it wasn't a vampire they are both usually put in the same category of comparison.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.