trion juggs, world breaker, supes 1mill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
goes on a killing spree. who stops the guys using strength only. no nigh omnipotents

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
goes on a killing spree. who stops the guys using strength only. no nigh omnipotents Put BFR OFF and I will comment... stick out tongue

Nihilist
Pre Crisis Omega stomps them all.

Colossus-Big C
bfr off of course

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Nihilist
Pre Crisis Omega stomps them all. ...... confused Are you For Real Quan...

Nihilist
Originally posted by nicamarvin
...... confused Are you For Real Quan... Idiot im not Quan and you have no idea how or what pre crisis Omega is.

nicamarvin
Idiot im not Quan and you have no idea how or what pre crisis Omega is. Well you seem to be his clone...Thanosi... confused

do you think PC Omega could tickle Juggernaut..? confused

Nihilist
Well you seem to be his clone...Thanosi... confused

do you think PC Omega could tickle Juggernaut..? confused His clone..seeing as i was posting/Thanos fanboy long before him i dont see how.

And it clear you dont have a clue who Omega is, just keep on trolling.

nicamarvin
His clone..seeing as i was posting/Thanos fanboy long before him i dont see how.
so... he is the Thanosi... confused

JakeTheBank
lmao

Colossus-Big C
Pre Crisis Omega stomps them all. physically?

nicamarvin
physically? some fools here think Classic Juggernaut can be put donw permanently, its beyond me why thy think Trion can even be tickle..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nihilist
physically? YesOriginally posted by nicamarvin
some fools here think Classic Juggernaut can be put donw permanently, its beyond me why thy think Trion can even be tickle..... roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud War Hulk was hurting him physically, and Omega is far far beyond anything War Hulk ever was.

You have just confirmed you dont know who Omega is.

nicamarvin
Yes laughing out loud War Hulk was hurting him physically, and Omega is far far beyond anything War Hulk ever was.
Sure he stoped him, but now he hurted him.... laughing did you even see a scratch in his shiny armour?... roll eyes (sarcastic) and that was Classic, Trion is about 100 times that much durable... cool

you do know Classic Juggernaut its concider more durable than Galactus in this forums right?...

JakeTheBank
you do know Classic Juggernaut its concider more durable than Galactus in this forums right?...

By deluded posters, yes.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
By deluded posters, yes. about 75% of this forum Happy Dance

JakeTheBank
about 75% of this forum Happy Dance

I don't think 75% of this forum is grossly misinformed.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I don't think 75% of this forum is grossly misinformed.

At least not in Juggs case... bag

AsbestosFlaygon
It was Starscream M who came up with that shit

Nihilist
Sure he stoped him, but now he hurted him.... laughing did you even see a scratch in his shiny armour?... roll eyes (sarcastic) and that was Classic, Trion is about 100 times that much durable... cool

you do know Classic Juggernaut its concider more durable than Galactus in this forums right?... lulz omg you are serious, what a tard.

And WWH dented his armor and made him yelp in pain.

Colossus-Big C
anyways no nigh omipotents, that also includes abstracts.

eternity and oblivion failed to tickle juggs he is invincible

nicamarvin
eternity and oblivion failed to tickle juggs he is invincible ...Plus He tanked the GB while Big G didn't..... wink

Enyalus
King Kull circa DC Comics Presents #34...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.