green vs green

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
green lantern hal jordan vs WWH

chomperx9
bump

Harbinger
Hal.

-Pr-
Hal.

DarthDaniel1001
Hal traps Hulk in a green bubble, hurls him into space, and thats the end of Hulk.

Q99
If WWH actually got his hands on Hal he could take him down but there's little odds of that.

Mshinu
PIS off Hal should have little trouble.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by chomperx9
green lantern hal jordan vs WWH
erm

Juk3n
Hal poo stomps

Warlord
ma boy hal would win

the ninjak
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Hal traps Hulk in a green bubble, hurls him into space, and thats the end of Hulk.

If WWH were trapped in a TK bubble WBH would erupt and there is no containing that. Like clenching a firecracker in your fist...goodbye hand.

manx422
hal jordan

Badabing
Originally posted by the ninjak
If WWH were trapped in a TK bubble WBH would erupt and there is no containing that. Like clenching a firecracker in your fist...goodbye hand. dur

Mshinu
If WWH were trapped in a TK bubble WBH would erupt and there is no containing that. Like clenching a firecracker in your fist...goodbye hand.

When you talk like that I bet your hand is holding something else that erupts...

Warlord
Originally posted by Mshinu
When you talk like that I bet your hand is holding something else that erupts...

confused

the ninjak

Damn webcam!

Omega Vision
There's not a lot a brick like Hulk can do against a competent Lantern.

Hal takes it.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Omega Vision
There's not a lot a brick like Hulk can do against a competent Lantern.

Hal takes it.

Agreed hence my firecracker response.... for arguments sake is there a limit to what a GL ring bubble can contain? For instance a Nuke?
Because World Breaker Hulk's kinetic explosion would be alot worse than a nuke....
And I don't think it's that stupid to imagine that if GL arrived on Earth during WWH and contained him in a bubble to either suffocate him or throw him into space that WBH would erupt embarrasment

Omega Vision
Agreed hence my firecracker response.... for arguments sake is there a limit to what a GL ring bubble can contain? For instance a Nuke?
Because World Breaker Hulk's kinetic explosion would be alot worse than a nuke....
And I don't think it's that stupid to imagine that if GL arrived on Earth during WWH and contained him in a bubble to either suffocate him or throw him into space that WBH would erupt embarrasment
Its not like Hulk can turn WB any time he wants to.

the ninjak
Its not like Hulk can turn WB any time he wants to.

Agreed! only if his mission or his well being is undeniably under threat.
Which this spite thread presents.
Therefore I say he can very well change.
The only characters that truly threatened WWH were Sentry and unrestrained Ghost Rider and Strange who all fell to PIS.
But Sentry got the closest after their tussle, then it happened.
This thread has GL going all out and I say if Hulks life or mission were under threat then WBH comes out.

Stalemate but the Earth blows up wink GL flies away pissed and Hulk floats through space also pissed.

Badabing
The only characters that truly threatened WWH were Sentry and unrestrained Ghost Rider and Strange who all fell to PIS.
This thread has GL going all out and I say if Hulks life or mission were under threat then WBH comes out.

Hulk FTW but the Earth blows up wink Nothing in the WWH arc was PIS! durhulk

He was just that badass! sneer

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Badabing
Nothing in the WWH arc was PIS! durhulk

He was just that badass! sneer
Bada don't get angry! You'll go world-breaker on us and I'm in the same state as you! eek! stick out tongue

Mshinu
WBH got put down by a few satelites stick out tongue

Badabing
Bada don't get angry! You'll go world-breaker on us and I'm in the same state as you! eek! stick out tongue laughing out loudOriginally posted by Mshinu
WBH got put down by a few satelites stick out tongue ohno

durfist

the ninjak
edit

Stalemate but the Earth blows up wink GL flies away pissed and Hulk floats through space also pissed.

WBH got put down by a few satelites stick out tongue

He wanted to get put down after his realisation that it wasn't the Earth heroes fault. But his stubborn psyche activated anyway. Due to his mission being compromised.
The satelites allowed him to revert back to Banner.
That's the way I read it anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.