Thanos Runs a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Harbinger
He gets 30 minutes of rest in between fights. How far does he get?

1. Black Adam
2. Hal Jordan
3. Orion
4. Team of Zatanna and Loki
5. Team of Silver Surfer and Morg (W/ PC and WOL)
6. Takion
7. Sentinel
8. Odin w/ Gungir

Enyalus
I have an urge to say that he stops at #5, but no idea why...

Odin stops him again.

AsbestosFlaygon
Indeed. Morg w/ WoL arguably has more raw power than Thanos. Silver Surfer is really a non-factor; he just doesn't have the same PC output and durability as Thanos.

DarthDaniel1001
The list seems a little out of order...

regardless, he doesn't get far. I'd say he stops at 3 or 4

AsbestosFlaygon
If Thanos can react faster than human speech, he has a chance against Zatanna and Loki.

'm not sure if he will survive the amount of punishment Loki and Zatanna will dish out at him.

xJLxKing
4 or 5. After his fight with Loki and Zatanna, he'll need more then 30 minutes rest. That's if he wins

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by xJLxKing
4 or 5. After his fight with Loki and Zatanna, he'll need more then 30 minutes rest. That's if he wins

thumb up

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Indeed. Morg w/ WoL arguably has more raw power than Thanos. Silver Surfer is really a non-factor; he just doesn't have the same PC output and durability as Thanos.

Didn't Thanos one-shotted him?

Bouboumaster
Stop at Odin

Enyalus
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Yes, but not with the WOL I don't think...

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
He didn't have the WoL during that fight

EDIT: Eny beat me to it

manx422
stops cold at ORION

Warlord

KuRuPT Thanosi
How exactly is Zatanna and Loki going to beat him? I would love to hear how he losses a majority there.

5 would give him problems because of Morg (WOL).. I think he can pull a slight majority though.

He stops at Odin again.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Harbinger
He gets 30 minutes of rest in between fights. How far does he get?

1. Black Adam
2. Hal Jordan
3. Orion
4. Team of Zatanna and Loki
5. Team of Silver Surfer and Morg (W/ PC and WOL)
6. Takion
7. Sentinel
8. Odin w/ Gungir

Morg is the only one that gives him trouble without being able to stop him. Thanos loses to Odin.

Nihilist
Odin is the only one that can stop him.

Desaad
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
How exactly is Zatanna and Loki going to beat him? I would love to hear how he losses a majority there.

Well, for one he's just been worn down by 3 extremely powerful, top tiered opponents. And given the problems he had with Gamora, characters like Black Adam (who is faster, stronger, more durable than Gamora and can fly) and Orion (who is faster, stronger, more durable and more skilled than Gamora) are going to give him serious problems, I think, enough to weaken him.

Zatanna is, in essence, a plot device, so yeah I could see her potentially pulling something out of it. She certainly stopped Despero with casual ease, she's altered reality on a moon-wide scale and beyond, she's defeated all kinds of powerful demons and monsters and sorcerors, including her undead father. She's even hurt a MATURED Sun-Eater.

Obviously she is easy to take out, too, so she's got a very exploitable weakness. But if she's 'on point' she's demonstrated that she could do it, IMHO.

Colossus-Big C
stops dead at black adam

iceman24567
Team five puts up fight moreso than anybody besides Odin who beats him silly.

Black bolt z
He stops at team 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.