Thanos VS Harald Jaekelsson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AsbestosFlaygon
1. No amps and other stupid plot device. Standard gear.

2. Thanos gets full upgrades and tech. NO artifacts (IG, CC, THOTI, etc.)

galactusischere
Thanos in both.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
1. No amps and other stupid plot device. Standard gear.

2. Thanos gets full upgrades and tech. NO artifacts (IG, CC, THOTI, etc.)

Can you clarify the two different scenarios more?

Endless Mike
Force Block FTW?

guy222
I see lots of Thanos threads. Lets wait and see his power lvl once he battles the Magus and others

HJ was a badass

Enyalus
Originally posted by guy222
HJ was a badass
Not as badass as Guy222 though.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Can you clarify the two different scenarios more?
What is there to clarify?

Battle 1. Thanos has standard gear, meaning his average showing. VS Harald Jaekelsson with his sword.

Battle 2. Thanos has all his upgrades before his death. NO Cosmic Cube, IG or THOTI.

They fight.

How will Thanos fare in a slugfest? In an all-out battle?

guy222
Originally posted by Enyalus
Not as badass as Guy222 though.

good to see u my friend

Mindset
Not as badass as Guy222 though. Suck up.

Enyalus
I didn't say anything that wasn't true.

Mindset
You didn't say it to me. sad

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mindset
You didn't say it to me. sad
You're not a badass so much as a painful hemorrhoid that appears on the ass.

Nevertheless, you have something to do with ass, and that is a win in my book. thumb up

Mindset
High five, my friend, high five.

Enyalus
(h5)

Also, Jaekelsson's level of badassness exceeds Thanos's own. So I'm inclined to give him the win in Scenario 1.

KuRuPT Thanosi
(h5)

Also, Jaekelsson's level of badassness exceeds Thanos's own. So I'm inclined to give him the win in Scenario 1. Heresy my friend. Nobody exceeds Thanos level of badassness... Well, except Doom maybe.

Firestorms

Battle 1. Thanos has standard gear, meaning his average showing. VS Harald Jaekelsson with his sword.

Thanos can only BFR, Harald is an invincible curse and only dies to someone of his own bloodline

TheTyrant
Thanos.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Battle 2. Thanos has all his upgrades before his death. NO Cosmic Cube, IG or THOTI.

They fight.

How will Thanos fare in a slugfest? In an all-out battle?

Now I'm just more confused.

What's the difference between scenario 1 and scenario 2? The standard most recent version of Thanos is Thanos with all of his upgrades. I.e there's not an actual difference between scenario 1 and 2. They are both fights where the most recent version of Thanos fights Harald. Are you using a weaker incarnation iof Thanos in scenario 1? And in what scenario is it a slug fest? Is it simply a separate question?

Or did you intend for scenario 1 to be a slug fest and scenario 2 to be an all out battle?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.