Thor, WWHulk,Apocalypse Vs Black Adam, Superman, Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Thor, WWHulk,Apocalypse Vs Black Adam, Superman, Captain Marvel

Warlord
t2

the ninjak
Spite

manx422
t2

karuden
team 2

galactusischere
Replace Hulk already. He is useless here.

the ninjak
Originally posted by galactusischere

I've been on this forum for about 3 weeks now and I have never seen Hulk/WWH get given a single fair fight where the his opponent isn't some flying DC super GOD! cept the 4 Wolverines fight. It's almost like people know now that his powerset doesn't work against these guys so they put him in there to seem fair.

TheTyrant
Apocalypse and Thor win.

Sasaraixx
Team 2 8/10

the ninjak
Apocalypse should be the ace in the sleeve in this fight but unfortunately bad the writting and his sheer lack of imagination due to his fundamentalist attitude downgrade him.
Especially after the recent Dracula vs Apocalypse series!
Apoc should be able to become bigger than Galactus and and use Celestrial tech to contain Supes and BA in powerful force fields and hold them. Allowing Thor to smack them to death!

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/1774/exodusorigin13kw0.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers18.png

but unfortunately his history has bad showings miffed

xJLxKing
Originally posted by the ninjak
I've been on this forum for about 3 weeks now and I have never seen Hulk/WWH get given a single fair fight where the his opponent isn't some flying DC super GOD! cept the 4 Wolverines fight. It's almost like people know now that his powerset doesn't work against these guys so they put him in there to seem fair.
He doesn't fly. Think about it. If all your opponents have ranged attacks, and have the ability to fly, they have a huge advantage. WWH will have to jump to try and make contact. He is too slow to actually do that, and he can maneuver too much in air.

the ninjak
Originally posted by xJLxKing
He doesn't fly. Think about it. If all your opponents have ranged attacks, and have the ability to fly, they have a huge advantage. WWH will have to jump to try and make contact. He is too slow to actually do that, and he can maneuver too much in air.

Read it again!
I'm saying that Hulk doesn't stand a chance in these threads laughing out loud

xJLxKing
Read it again!
I'm saying that Hulk doesn't stand a chance in these threads laughing out loud
And it's true. He is getting attacking by 3 characters if he stands still.

If anything, he just keep jumping and jumping while the other 5 guys fight each other. If he try to make contact, all one has to do is becomes intangible, or move slightly. He doesn't have any exotic powers either.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Flying is not an instant win. Superman himself knows that first hand thanks to Doomsday. Sure it gives you an advantage, but against an opponent as physically capable as the Hulk, far from an instant win.

And Green Scar was handling Sentry's flight just fine. Sentry was unleashing all of his power against Hulk in midair, and Green Scar jumped up, and was fighting with him in the air for a while. At that point I'd say Hulk was flying.

And Hulk has physically maneuvered himself in mid air in the past. Don't ask me how he does it, but he has.

Also Hulk's leaping is pretty useful. He has leaped over the sea of China, leaped from Atlantis towards Wakanda, and nearly into orbit.

JakeTheBank
Team 2. Once Apoc is taken out, it becomes a number game.

galactusischere
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team 2. Once Apoc is taken out, it becomes a number game.

How does Apocalypse get taken down before Hulk? just asking.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Flying is not an instant win. Superman himself knows that first hand thanks to Doomsday. Sure it gives you an advantage, but against an opponent as physically capable as the Hulk, far from an instant win.

And Green Scar was handling Sentry's flight just fine. Sentry was unleashing all of his power against Hulk in midair, and Green Scar jumped up, and was fighting with him in the air for a while. At that point I'd say Hulk was flying.

And Hulk has physically maneuvered himself in mid air in the past. Don't ask me how he does it, but he has.

Also Hulk's leaping is pretty useful. He has leaped over the sea of China, leaped from Atlantis towards Wakanda, and nearly into orbit.
You are using comic-logic. That's where certain scenarios are met where they wouldn't in real life, or under forum rules.
I didn't say flying is an instant win. I said it's a huge advantage and anyone that disagrees seriously needs to understand what a real person would do in a fight.
Huge can maneuver as you said, but that not helping him when an opponent has used intangibility to escape similar situations. It's also not about how far you can leap, or how high. It's common sense. You opponent is faster, more agile, and the ability to fly. What's worse is Superman has Superman hearing, he can hear cell split apart, you think he can't hear a green monsters scream coming towards him.
Fact is, if Hulk tries to leap, as you said, he'll leap oversea and onto another land. Isn't that BFR? I wonder how long before he comes back? Are Black Adam, CM, and Superman going to wait for him, or are they as intelligent beings turn around and help their teammates? I think so. After all, these guys are imbued with magical powers, and superman is a known genius.

JakeTheBank
How does Apocalypse get taken down before Hulk? just asking.

Mainly due to WWH's healing factor and amping, imo. I think Apoc would get overwhelmed by whoever attacks him before WWH does.

galactusischere
Mainly due to WWH's healing factor and amping, imo. I think Apoc would get overwhelmed by whoever attacks him before WWH does.

Apoc has a regenerative healing factor, as he has grown back entire limbs and organs. he can also amp himself by becoming more dense and growing in size.

Though I admit that team 2 does easily win and I don't think that Apoc can take anyone here by himself, but sure as hell he can give them a fight, due to his many powers and versatality.

Spire
At that point I'd say Hulk was flying.

facepalm

the ninjak
Apoc>>>>Any incarnation of Hulk

galactusischere
^ true that.

The Nuul

thumb up

Nihilist
T2 ftw

laughing out loud @ Thor getting 2 crappy partners.

The Nuul
Apoc would so outlast Hulk. Hulk once again.....gets BFRed like always VS Supes type characters.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You are using comic-logic. That's where certain scenarios are met where they wouldn't in real life, or under forum rules.
I didn't say flying is an instant win. I said it's a huge advantage and anyone that disagrees seriously needs to understand what a real person would do in a fight.
Huge can maneuver as you said, but that not helping him when an opponent has used intangibility to escape similar situations. It's also not about how far you can leap, or how high. It's common sense. You opponent is faster, more agile, and the ability to fly. What's worse is Superman has Superman hearing, he can hear cell split apart, you think he can't hear a green monsters scream coming towards him.
Fact is, if Hulk tries to leap, as you said, he'll leap oversea and onto another land. Isn't that BFR? I wonder how long before he comes back? Are Black Adam, CM, and Superman going to wait for him, or are they as intelligent beings turn around and help their teammates? I think so. After all, these guys are imbued with magical powers, and superman is a known genius.

What logic am I supposed to use? Even under forum rules, chances are it ends up being on the ground and a slug fest.

They aren't real people.

It's an advantage, but it's far from some game change one. Like I said, just ask Superman. Flying gives you more maneuverability and agility in the air, so Superman would have the advantage if Hulk was in the air, but that's about it. The battle would mostly be on the ground.

Hulk has shown real accuracy with his leaps. Besides if he over leaps, he can simply leap right back.

And I don't see C.I.S off. It's more than likely that whoever ends up fighting the Hulk, ends up slugging it out.

the ninjak
Apocalypse is a badly written character most of the time. And in this forum Apoc should be able to handle these men well.

Become bigger than Galactus while encasing his body in metal similar to Adamantium.

While using Celestrial tech to Telekinetically halt the three opponents and wrapping his body parts around them and punching or dragging them to the ground. While Hulk stretches Black Adam eventually apart and Thor uses his enchanted hammer to beat Superman to death! Captain Marvel minced apart with a multitude of various blades.

Apocalypse is potentially one of the greatest villains ever with his biology and tech. Even Thanos was impressed and took him on a Magical Mystery Tour around the cosmos.

Just historically bad writting.

galactusischere

Apocalypse is potentially one of the greatest villains ever with his biology and tech. Even Thanos was impressed and took him on a Magical Mystery Tour around the cosmos.

actually?

JakeTheBank
Doing all that seems to be something that a CISless Apoc would do (which we all agree is >>> comic Apoc BY FAR), not an Apoc fighting in character.

the ninjak
Doing all that seems to be something that a CISless Apoc would do (which we all agree is >>> comic Apoc BY FAR), not an Apoc fighting in character.

Apocalypse is a badly written character most of the time. And in this forum Apoc should be able to handle these men well.

Become bigger than Galactus while encasing his body in metal similar to Adamantium.

While using Celestrial tech to Telekinetically halt the three opponents and wrapping his body parts around them and punching or dragging them to the ground. While Hulk stretches Black Adam eventually apart and Thor uses his enchanted hammer to beat Superman to death! Captain Marvel minced apart with a multitude of various blades.

Just historically bad writting.

hence my argument. My explanation is what would happen without PIS and CIS.

JakeTheBank
Hopefully when he returns, he's handled well and is a credible threat to the world.

xJLxKing
What logic am I supposed to use? Even under forum rules, chances are it ends up being on the ground and a slug fest.

They aren't real people.

It's an advantage, but it's far from some game change one. Like I said, just ask Superman. Flying gives you more maneuverability and agility in the air, so Superman would have the advantage if Hulk was in the air, but that's about it. The battle would mostly be on the ground.

Hulk has shown real accuracy with his leaps. Besides if he over leaps, he can simply leap right back.

And I don't see C.I.S off. It's more than likely that whoever ends up fighting the Hulk, ends up slugging it out.
I see it another way. The ones that can fly will use flight.

As you see Superman fighting in Ground, I see otherwise. I see Superman, BA, and CM fighting at huge heights, 50-100 ft.

Hulk is bound to leap, and as you said, he leaps all the way to Canada. Bye bye! Till he comes back, someone is bound to be double teamed

Rage.Of.Olympus

As you see Superman fighting in Ground, I see otherwise. I see Superman, BA, and CM fighting at huge heights, 50-100 ft.

Hulk is bound to leap, and as you said, he leaps all the way to Canada. Bye bye! Till he comes back, someone is bound to be double teamed

Superman has shown consistently throughout his history from what I've seen that he will keep it on the ground if his opponent is grounded. Even when he tried to use his advantage against Doomsday, it gave him the ability to stall Doomsday but not much more to be honest. In the end it ended up being a slug fest as well.

Black Adam will go into a slug fest either way, that much I think is obvious.

Captain Marvel is closer to Superman in this regard.

History has shown us, that flight or no flight, more than likely, this will end up being a slug fest. I don't know why you'd think otherwise. At least for the majority of the time.

And he leaps right back.

iceman24567
lopsided in team 2's favor

Enyalus
Originally posted by iceman24567
lopsided in team 2's favor
Basically.

Though I think if this were Classic Apoc, Team 1 would take it.

quanchi112

Hulk is bound to leap, and as you said, he leaps all the way to Canada. Bye bye! Till he comes back, someone is bound to be double teamed Superman tried to avoid DD and it didn't work out too well. Superman also engages brawlers and what you are doing is ignoring his entire history and using powersets to determine the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.