emo high

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

emoboy13
in this rp u guys have to share ur agony and sorrow with eachother by roleplaying as a emo

name: Sid pain
hair color: blood red
Eye color: yellow and it changes to black when he's angry, which is all the time!!!!
biography: sid grew up with a lot of pain and then he became emo and now he hates every1

i think this will be the best role play on this site, so if every1 follows my lead i think we can make this rp better then every1 elses

Hitosu Moriko
um you have to put this on the idea thread first please read the rules the one that said READ FIRST

Wei Phoenix
Gay

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by emoboy13
in this rp u guys have to share ur agony and sorrow with eachother by roleplaying as a emo

name: Sid pain
hair color: blood red
Eye color: yellow and it changes to black when he's angry, which is all the time!!!!
biography: sid grew up with a lot of pain and then he became emo and now he hates every1

i think this will be the best role play on this site, so if every1 follows my lead i think we can make this rp better then every1 elses

You have a lot to learn, child.

lilk82394
Emo high. This is homo

JacopeX
Emo High....Wow....

How can you have interactive RP when all the characters are anti-social? XD

emoboy13
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
um you have to put this on the idea thread first please read the rules the one that said READ FIRST

but this idea is awesome so y wait, btw, i shud give sum info on the rp itself

basicaly u have to go around school and at the school they teach u how to use ur inner darkness against ur foes, and the teachers are the darkest emos around but they can control there dark abilities very well

my charactor will b the most skiled and he can do pretty much anything he wants, so sometimes hell brake the rules and the teachers wont care but noone elses charctor can do this unless i say so!!!

Amazing Vrayo!!
jesus christ facepalm

Hitosu Moriko
1.UM dude you have to put this on the idea thread cause i don't know ITS THE RULES

2.and no one does'nt seem to like the idea if you have'nt seen the feed back

and 3. no one likes a person who does'nt have trace of patience

and BTW like it or not this is getting closed down by Ush anyway since you don't wanna follow the rules we have to do it you have to as well cause thats how it works here you can't follow these rules GTFO

Blue Wiccan
Idea sucks

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by Blue Wiccan
Idea sucks I like you. big grin

lilk82394
no one is gonna sign up fxcktard!

emoboy13
i think ur just jelous of my idea.. if ur going to be so mean about it, i wont start this rp, wich is a shame becux it wud have been amazing if i had some suport

whoever ush is, ill just let him close this thred, but mark my words, u guys will regret it someday and u'll wish that i had started this rp

Hitosu Moriko
YOU KNOW WHAT I WASN'T BEING MEAN I WAS TELLING YOU HOW THIS PLACE WORKS AND YOU STARTED ACTING STUCK UP NO ONE DOESN'T NEED TO HEAR SOMEONE SO STRUNG UP IN THE ASS WE DON'T CARE SO QUIT ACTING SO STRUNG NOT ARE FAULT YOU DON'T WANT TO FOLLOW THE RULE TO F***ING BAD

Regelion1
Are you ****ing serious? Emo High? First of all, learn to type right and use correct grammar and punctuation. Second, you should get the Hell of this site. Nobody likes a poser nor would want a roleplay as an emo cause they're the most retarded living things on the face of the Earth. If I were you, I'd sign up for some English classes cause you're gonna need it if you want people to understand you.

-Grammar Nazi

lilk82394
lol

Hitosu Moriko
He was asking for it, you don't come to someones favorite RP site and tell them how to work

Spidervlad
Kudos to everyone who posted in this thread, I had a good laugh.

Phantom Miria
i think ur just jelous of my idea.. if ur going to be so mean about it, i wont start this rp, wich is a shame becux it wud have been amazing if i had some suport

whoever ush is, ill just let him close this thred, but mark my words, u guys will regret it someday and u'll wish that i had started this rp

I doubt it, but I admire your spirit.

A lot could be said about your reaction, though.

Originally posted by Regelion1
Are you ****ing serious? Emo High? First of all, learn to type right and use correct grammar and punctuation. Second, you should get the Hell of this site. Nobody likes a poser nor would want a roleplay as an emo cause they're the most retarded living things on the face of the Earth. If I were you, I'd sign up for some English classes cause you're gonna need it if you want people to understand you.

-Grammar Nazi

And do not get me started on this. It is like an invitation with golden letters.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
I doubt it, but I admire your spirit.

A lot could be said about your reaction, though.

And do not get me started on this. It is like an invitation with golden letters.

You have no idea how much I lust for you now.

MadMel
i thought it was assumed the whole of unhosted lusted after marie..
edit - of course that was along time ago

Phantom Miria
Times change yes

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by Regelion1

-Grammar Nazi What a hypocrite.
-Spelling Nazi no expression

DangerousBeauty
wow... Oh yeah, I could totally see this rp rocking everyones world. I mean who wouldn't want to take a class on how to properly cut your wrists and apply eyeliner. Maybe you can even learn how to take pictures of yourself with your greasy black hair in your face and post them on your "I hate my life" blog!... Not.

I doubt we'll regret anything, dear. Do yourself a favor and:
A. Learn how to follow rules.
B. Learn some manners.
And
C. Loose your high and mighty attitude. Maybe than we'd respect you and your ideas.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
wow... Oh yeah, I could totally see this rp rocking everyones world. I mean who wouldn't want to take a class on how to properly cut your wrists and apply eyeliner. Maybe you can even learn how to take pictures of yourself with your greasy black hair in your face and post them on your "I hate my life" blog!... Not.

B. Learn some manners.
And
C. Loose your high and mighty attitude. Maybe than we'd respect you and your ideas. yup, that pretty much sums up my feelings on the matter

DangerousBeauty
glad we agree. ^^

Cammii
Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
jesus christ facepalm

xD
That made me giggle for some reason

Venomancer
Emo a story would need a bit more substance than this.This is what limits your rp. 1 is it even realistic for a rp?No beccause you not only limited everyone to one style of a char...which isn't fun. 2 you not only down played every other char but you turned yours into a God. Which in my eyes is a cry for help since this has a hint of real life.Maybe your a emo goth whatever they call them's these days. By making your char over all powerful shows your having low self-esteem.I have a question.What is the point of have a all emo rp? Dosn't that take the spirit of the rp out since there isn't really reason to have a emo charactor with a bunch of other emos? Anyway you idea for a highschool rp was ok.Just remember read the rules first and try not to limit the rp to one emotional state.Would have been much better if you had your jocks,preps,geeks,thugs,skaters,rockers,etc.Now if you wanna play Emo fine by everyone just don't try to force everyone else to.As for them/us being sorry for turning this down...i don't think so.Life is hard and only thing I can see this is good for is drinking pitty punch.I'd rather just get keep moving on the brighter side of life no matter how dark it gets.But I hope life get's brighter for you if it is dark and don't take this to the head.Most of us have made the mistake of doing this just not on your lvl but to each his own.

Cammii
^ Agreed

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty

B. Learn some manners.
And
C. Loose your high and mighty attitude. Maybe than we'd respect you and your ideas. agreed

lilk82394
Originally posted by Venomancer
Emo a story would need a bit more substance than this.This is what limits your rp. 1 is it even realistic for a rp?No beccause you not only limited everyone to one style of a char...which isn't fun. 2 you not only down played every other char but you turned yours into a God. Which in my eyes is a cry for help since this has a hint of real life.Maybe your a emo goth whatever they call them's these days. By making your char over all powerful shows your having low self-esteem.I have a question.What is the point of have a all emo rp? Dosn't that take the spirit of the rp out since there isn't really reason to have a emo charactor with a bunch of other emos? Anyway you idea for a highschool rp was ok.Just remember read the rules first and try not to limit the rp to one emotional state.Would have been much better if you had your jocks,preps,geeks,thugs,skaters,rockers,etc.Now if you wanna play Emo fine by everyone just don't try to force everyone else to.As for them/us being sorry for turning this down...i don't think so.Life is hard and only thing I can see this is good for is drinking pitty punch.I'd rather just get keep moving on the brighter side of life no matter how dark it gets.But I hope life get's brighter for you if it is dark and don't take this to the head.Most of us have made the mistake of doing this just not on your lvl but to each his own. well said....Katt.lol

Venomancer
Katt is a HH char....I'm Veno or Venom as some say...lol.

If you called me by all of my made char names that well over 20 names

lilk82394
well hh is the first rp so im callin ya katt

Thunder Fox
im still used to calling you shal >> god i havent been here for to long

Spidervlad
Okay, let's just stop posting and wait for Ush to close this thread.

The maker is obviously very well under the minimum age of requiring to join the forums. Now, he will probably post back to my reply and flame me and tell me that he is a medical doctor or firefighter or astronaut or something, but obviously we won't believe that.

DangerousBeauty
I remember when she was shal. Kmc rocked than.

lilk82394
yea i just returned

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Venomancer
Katt is a HH char....I'm Veno or Venom as some say...lol.

If you called me by all of my made char names that well over 20 names

Your name is Shal.

MadMel
agreed stick out tongue
maybe you'll be our goodluck charm and bring a golden age of unhosted rping stick out tongue

emoboy13
w/e i bet u guys will wish i started this rp on ur deathbed

i thouht i would try to make this forum better but i guess no1 wants that

lilk82394
the forum was better without

MadMel
w/e i bet u guys will wish i started this rp on ur deathbed

i thouht i would try to make this forum better but i guess no1 wants that
you think one idea will make this rp better?
i think not stick out tongue
stop trolling or get out....or both erm

Peach
Oh my lord.

I don't even know where to start with this.

So I'll just say this. If you want to start an RP, you have to go through the proper procedures, which start out with posting your proposal in this thread (you know, the one that says READ THIS FIRST!). And then waiting for permission.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.