that guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

overlord
who turned on time by a flip of the switch

he's editing the movie we were following

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by overlord

How can you turn on time with the flip of a switch? Flipping a switch requires time, and if time is "turned off", then there would be no time to flip a switch.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
How can you turn on time with the flip of a switch? Flipping a switch requires time, and if time is "turned off", then there would be no time to flip a switch. I'd tell you but I don't have the time. Lost my watch.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I'd tell you but I don't have the time. Lost my watch.

I'll lend you some of my time. wink

Digi
overlord doesn't seem to make much sense. Not a criticism, just an honest observation.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Digi
overlord doesn't seem to make much sense. Not a criticism, just an honest observation.

I was going to suggest that this thread is in the wrong forum, but I have no idea what forum it should be in. laughing out loud

dadudemon

From the "perspective" of other dimensional "measures", our forth dimension does not exist and it is one eternal "now."

Time is relative. no expression

Bardock42

That seems impractical, it seems unlikely that the one best at turning on switches would also be the one best at editing movies. I propose they are different entities.

inimalist
I'd like to know more about where the switch and video editing software/hardware came from?

Bardock42
Originally posted by inimalist
I'd like to know more about where the switch and video editing software/hardware came from?

What a stupid question!!!!

Mindship
How can you turn on time with the flip of a switch? Flipping a switch requires time, and if time is "turned off", then there would be no time to flip a switch. Quantum switch. A false vacuum may or may not be involved. I'm not certain about the eigerfactors.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Mindship
Quantum switch.

However, a Quantum switch would both be on and off at the same time until observed. That would be a cool switch; all you would have to do is look at it. big grin

Mindship
However, a Quantum switch would both be on and off at the same time until observed. That would be a cool switch; all you would have to do is look at it. big grin You quoted me too fast. I wasn't done shoveling.

Shakyamunison
You quoted me too fast. I wasn't done shoveling.

embarrasment Sorry if I forced you into an eigenstate before you were ready.

Mindship
eigerfactors.
eigenstate

facepalm2

Jiminy Crickets, I couldn't even spell it right.

Shakyamunison
facepalm2

Jiminy Crickets, I couldn't even spell it right.

No big deal. The only reason I know how to spell eigenstate is because I'm right now reading the pop physics book From Eternity to Here. cool

Digi
laughing out loud at the current conversation between Shakya and Mindship.

leonheartmm

paranoia and delusions are a messy match.

overlord
I just wanted to get some attention :P

it's fairly easy to do

Lord Lucien
Did you say something?

Digi
I just wanted to get some attention :P

it's fairly easy to do

In that case, closed. And don't continue to spam or it will result in more than a closure. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.