War vs Link: Arm Wrestle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ares834
War and Link have an arm wrestling match. Who wins?

This is Link from OoT.

Maester_yoda
if link doesn't have the gauntlets then i think it would be fairly close. War's hand would be as big as links arm though erm

ScreamPaste
Does Link get the golden gauntlets?

How big is War? OoT Link is pretty big.

ares834
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Does Link get the golden gauntlets?

Link gets the guantlets. War is big, probably over eight feet tall.

ScreamPaste
Well, can War compete with 4.5 gigajoules of power?

Maester_yoda
i would need you to help with the math. like i said he can throw a ambulance over roughly 30 stories his and about idk, 10 to 15 blocks away. with one block equally 1/20 of a mile. those are gameplay estimate. Darksiders doesn't have alot of cutscenes. there is another cutscene of War stopping a huge demon, i will try to find it....

ScreamPaste
Well, an ambulance could weigh some tons. How long does it stay in the air?

ares834
War most impressive feat is tossing Ulthane's hammer near the end of the game. I have no clue how heavy the hammer truly is but it most be massive because near the beggining of the game War is unable to even budge it despite being able to toss a bus hundreds of feet into the air.

Burning thought
Not just at the end, I thought he throws it into the giant guys cave when he comes back after getting those gauntlets.

ares834
Yep your right.

Maester_yoda
rips wings at 5:40
KD9C7frMJbw

ulthanes hammer at beginning, he throws this after getting power gauntlets
tGPbQoKQC_o&feature=related

when no invisible walls or buildings in the way, War can throw a car until it leaves eyesight in the air.

another vid taht i can't find has War meeting a Demon about the size of the first vid in mid run and stopping it, then punching the demon a good 25 ft away.

BloodRain
3/4 tons on a 850m arc? Good throw. How long does it take?

Arm wrestling... which arm are they using? lol

Maester_yoda
how long does it take for the car to fall? if you throw ity at a building 30 stories up and you are 12 blocks away, maybe 2 seconds? this is all from memory and gameplay, but its not long at all

Cosmic Cube
I guess inertia plays no role in this match. War is way huger. Link would get flipped out of his chair, regardless of how strong he is.

Ah, but listen to me ramble.

BT, what do you think?

Sin_Volvagia
I think Link wins this one. Though I have no idea how heavy that hammer is. Maybe this may be close.

He's the same height as this lady. Does she look pretty big to you?

http://zs.ffshrine.org/album/majoras-mask/art/zmm-anju.jpg

ScreamPaste
Sword.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
I think Link wins this one. Though I have no idea how heavy that hammer is. Maybe this may be close.

He's the same height as this lady. Does she look pretty big to you?

http://zs.ffshrine.org/album/majoras-mask/art/zmm-anju.jpg She is huge! Who is that?

ScreamPaste
Anju in Majora's Mask, or the unnamed Cucko lady in OoT.

Cosmic Cube
Anju in Majora's Mask, or the unnamed Cucko lady in OoT. Lol I'm kidding Screampaste. She is the adult-timeline Malon in OOT. I think. Yeah. Or was that Cremia? Maybe both.

ScreamPaste
Nope, Malon/Cremia wears different clothes, has lighter skin, longer hair, and a Bowser pendant. That's Anju.

Maester_yoda
dont turn this thread into a height battle either!

War fills an elevator doorway fairly well. They made some pretty big doors in Darksiders so it wouldn't look awkward. in the beginning of the game there are normal humans running around that later become zombie body things and War frequently grabs them by the lag and smashes them into nothing. they come up to his chest roughly

KingD19
War wins, Link isn't all that strong without his gauntlets, that goes for all variants.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by KingD19
War wins, Link isn't all that strong without his gauntlets, that goes for all variants. Why wouldn't he have gauntlets? He always does.

BloodRain
War generates 6500000J(?) SP whats that to GGLink?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by BloodRain
War generates 6500000J(?) SP whats that to GGLink? That's a lot. Did you calculate that yourself?

You're like some kind of mathematical genius. BT is smart too, but his English is kinda bad.

Can you calculate Link's output?

BloodRain
ScreamPaste has Links Golden Gauntlet output somewhere to compare.

Cosmic Cube
ScreamPaste has Links Golden Gauntlet output somewhere to compare. So, you're not a genius?

BloodRain
Why work something out when someone already had it?

Cosmic Cube
Why work something out when someone already had it? So you are a genius?

ScreamPaste
TP Link disagrees.

Link puts out 4 500 000 000J+ with the GGs.

2 200 000 000J+ if the pillar is 500 tons.

BloodRain
Made a mistake, War is 570 000 000J (did vx2 not v2 >.&gtwink

Now if he threw a 'tank' that far he'd be twice GGLinks strength.

ScreamPaste
Currently Link is at least four times as strong as War stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.