Gamora Vs. Wonder Woman (H2H)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

illadelph12
Battle takes place in the Roman Coliseum.

Stips:
-An inhibitor field is in place which limits both of them to having equal attributes (speed, strength, etc).
-No flight.
-No weapons.
-No powers (Gamora's ambiguous power cosmic is off).
-Butt booty naked (so no bracelets, armor, etc.).
-It's raining mineral oil.

Skill vs. Skill on an equal, and nude, playing field.

Discuss.

Konton
Even split.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Damn, I'd pay good money to see this.

galactusischere
Gamora.

TheTyrant
Gamora and easily.

Don Corleone
Originally posted by illadelph12
Battle takes place in the Roman Coliseum.

Stips:
-An inhibitor field is in place which limits both of them to having equal attributes (speed, strength, etc).
-No flight.
-No weapons.
-No powers (Gamora's ambiguous power cosmic is off).
-Butt booty naked (so no bracelets, armor, etc.).
-It's raining mineral oil.

Skill vs. Skill on an equal, and nude, playing field.

Discuss.

Reported. There are minors here.

stick out tongue

Q99
Definitely not easily either way. I'd say it's pretty close. Gamora may have the edge, but it's hard to tell how much of what she does is her powers.

tideoftime
It's a tough fight. I'd edge with WW, 6/10, though she'll think that surely Gamora is another lost "sister", without a doubt...

(... and that just makes this all the kinkier...)

Black bolt z
Gamora and quite easily.She was trained my Thanos himself and biologically enchanced.

tideoftime
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Gamora and quite easily.She was trained my Thanos himself and biologically enchanced.

So? The OP stipulated an equality of physical ability (otherwise, Diana would stomp, as her physical prowess is greater). And even without her gods-given powers, Diana is still at an enhanced human level (as all the Amazons are - her current state of mortality when in her Diana Prince identity being an exception, due to Circe's magic). As far as being trained by Thanos (which is definitely the upper-echelon, don't get me wrong), Diana was trained by the greatest race of Earth-born warriors on (DC) Earth, and has the combat prowess of the goddesses Artemis and Athena. That definitely ranks up there along with Thanos, in the combat-skill department.

A very close, good fight. Not a stomp for either of the ladies.

Batman-Prime
WW 6/10 IMBO

Omega Vision
Wonder Woman though she probably inducts Gamora into the ranks of the Amazons after the fight is over. Yeah inducts...hot. stick out tongue

Original Smurph
Gamora

K Von Doom
She was trained my Thanos

your Thanos eh?

Bouboumaster
Gamora win, as she's the deadliest woman in the universe (and she is a martial artist expert on a cosmic scale)

Omega Vision
Originally posted by K Von Doom
your Thanos eh?
Very different from Quan's Thanos. Quan's Thanos rides a flaming Harley while his Thanos rides a flaming Suzuki.

Bentley
Gamora wtf owns Diana so hard she starts falling in love with her.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Bentley
Gamora wtf owns Diana so hard she starts falling in love with her.

:rolls eyes:

Even split.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by K Von Doom
your Thanos eh? Lol i didn't even notice I posted my not by. I would like to see quans thanos.Sounds pretty beast.I'd like to see a mix of ghost rider and thanos.A purple skeleton on fire with thanos's shape and a motorcycle adorned with infinity gems.

Enyalus
Gamora, 8/10.

Lord Feron
Gamora more times than not.

Bentley
Wow. This is the first time I read people OVERRATING Diana. I welcome the change no expression

What's going to be next? Martian Manhunter becoming a respected top tier?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Bentley
Wow. This is the first time I read people OVERRATING Diana. I welcome the change no expression
thumb up It's a bit funny. Diana's, skillwise, probably not in the top 3 on DC Earth. Gamora's probably top 3 in the entire MU....

Wild Shadow
Gamora stomps just about every time with a one hit pressure point attack.

gamora ftw 8/10

Black bolt z
Lol i didn't even notice I posted my not by. I would like to see quans thanos.Sounds pretty beast.I'd like to see a mix of ghost rider and thanos.A purple skeleton on fire with thanos's shape and a motorcycle adorned with infinity gems. Does anyone else think that would look cool?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.