Super Skrull Vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
CIS, PIS and jobbing are off.

Fight to the death.

Omega Vision
Super-Skrull.

Survivor19
Blue-lipped one

Blanket
Originally posted by Survivor19
Blue-lipped one Skrull goes down on Apoc?

TheTyrant
SPite. Apoc can easily kill this nobody.

Bentley
Well, it really depends on who is faster on the draw. K'lrt can put a bubble on Apoc's brain but if he's prepared he can resist that and win this.

TheTyrant
That would do nothing. Apoc has high level telekenisis. High level telepathy. Instant teleportation. and of course complete molecular control over his being.

Nothing ss can do to him.

Batman-Prime
Apoc

Bentley
Originally posted by TheTyrant
That would do nothing. Apoc has high level telekenisis. High level telepathy. Instant teleportation. and of course complete molecular control over his being.

Nothing ss can do to him.

In theory that sounds uber but in practice Apoc sucks.

That said, he's likely to defeat SS rather easily.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bentley
In theory that sounds uber but in practice Apoc sucks.

That said, he's likely to defeat SS rather easily.
Seems like almost all of Apoc's high feats are against other villains.

StiltmanFTW
Apocalypse.

Original Smurph
High level telepathy. False.

Bentley
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Seems like almost all of Apoc's high feats are against other non-Magneto villains.

Fixed.

TheTyrant
Age of Apocalypse downplayed Apoc, and isn`t cannon.

Apoc when using his powers to their fullest would be a high herald beast.

but no they have to make him job like DS, while he was actually inspired by Thanos

Bentley
Apocalypse is not a high herald. no expression

TheTyrant
He is...when he doesn`t job.

AlmightyKfish
Kl'rt wins this one.

illadelph12
I'd say Apocalypse wins for a fair majority, though Kl'rt's no punk by any means. Apocalypse brings more to the table, and despite the popular forum myth and misconception, Apocalypse has a winning record in direct combat and is actually a beast, he's just hindered by being a archetypical "scheming" antagonist who is written to get his plans thwarted and fall back to the shadows. His mainstream version hasn't actually been manhandled in direct confrontations, and it's very rare he's even threatened in a conflict sans some plot device (typically his not being fully rejuvenated and awoken/attacked before he reaches full power).

It's just trendy to hate on him, like owning a Snuggie, and thinking it doesn't make you look like a tool for doing so because everyone else is doing it.

Now someone will quote my post and say "SS morphs into a table and throws himself at Apoc ftw" or some other played out attempt at humor.

Bentley
He is...when he doesn`t job.

Nah, far from it. His best feats are not anywhere close the feats of say, Thor.

TheTyrant
He punked Loki and HE.

and APoc has what 1 tenth of Thor`s appearences. and he jobs most of the time. not a very fair comparison.

Bentley
Punked Loki and HE?

We have a really free views regarding scans in respect threads don't we? cool

the ninjak
Originally posted by Bentley
Punked Loki and HE?

We have a really free views regarding scans in respect threads don't we? cool

It's true-
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers15.png
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers16.png

Apocalypse without PIS and CIS is could become bigger than Galactus with the durability of Adamantium. Use Celestrial tech to contain SS telekinetically and mince him apart.

illadelph12
Or possess him and take over his body.

the ninjak
I AM APOCALYPSE!!!!

BOW BEFORE ME AND TREMBLE!!!!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Good fight. Non jobber Apocalypse would take it.

psycho gundam
super-skrull's insane versatility just gets trumped here, respectful losses for him i guess.

i remember super-skrull thinning out his arm into a wire that was strong like the thing and heated till incandescence and used to cut guys like butter (if that was made invisible also, would have been even cooler)

the ninjak
Originally posted by psycho gundam
super-skrull's insane versatility just gets trumped here, respectful losses for him i guess.

i remember super-skrull thinning out his arm into a wire that was strong like the thing and heated till incandescence and used to cut guys like butter (if that was made invisible also, would have been even cooler)

I liked it when he stretched his finger down some dudes mouth and then expanded it with thing biology, exploding the victim...Good Times.

psycho gundam
yeah man, the dude makes the ff cool in the only way they can never be: totally badass

Bentley
Originally posted by the ninjak
It's true-
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers15.png
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers16.png

Apocalypse without PIS and CIS is could become bigger than Galactus with the durability of Adamantium. Use Celestrial tech to contain SS telekinetically and mince him apart.

That just shows Apoc hitting Loki once, being unable to see through his illusions. I never argued that Loki is physically stronger than Apoc did I?

Contrary to what people may think, the battle between Apoc, Loki or the HE doesn't prove much of Apoc's power as his opponents never fought him at the top of their abilities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.