Full Potential Iceman Vs. The Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
Bobby Drake Vs. En Sabah Nur

all the jobbing, pis, cis crap are off.

FIght untill one is KO`d or killed.

and is Apoc an Omega mutant or Alpha.

AlmightyKfish
Full Potential Bobby curbstomps Apoc.

TheTyrant
How so(question mark)

Bentley
Apoc gets his brain frozen. There is nothing he can do against Bobby. Poor Apoc and his spite threads.

TheTyrant
He has complete molecular control over his body...
forcefields etc.
Is there a reason why everyone on these forums hates Apocalypse(question mark) I have never seen him be so downplayed on any other comic board.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by TheTyrant
forcefields etc.

Complete molecular control doesn't count for much when Bobbly stops all atomic movement in Apoc's body.

TheTyrant
And then Apoc restarts his atoms`movements. Im sure he has better control over his own body than IM does over Apoc``s.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Bentley
Apoc gets his brain frozen. There is nothing he can do against Bobby. Poor Apoc and his spite threads. Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Complete molecular control doesn't count for much when Bobbly stops all atomic movement in Apoc's body.

Won't work.
forcefields etc.
Is there a reason why everyone on these forums hates Apocalypse(question mark) I have never seen him be so downplayed on any other comic board.
You speak the truth. He is overly underestimated here.

and as for the thread apoc turns himself into a flamethrower and melts Bobby.

Colossus-Big C
fully potential ice man beat down an abstract. erm

Bentley
forcefields etc.

Its beside downplaying him, he has never managed to put his powers into consistently good feats. He's been defeated by far less than Full Powered Bobby who has frozen celestial tech before.

illadelph12
I'm torn on this one. First instinct is FP Iceman, but Apocalypse has telepathy and lifeforce absorption, so unlike most of Iceman's opponents, Nur has an avenue of attack other than physical attacks, and he might be durable enough to fight the freeze and effect Bobby's consciousness to get the edge.

I'd say 6/10 Bobby though, all things being in play, mainly because Apocalypse has more organic limitations than Bobby does.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
fully potential ice man beat down an abstract. erm

lol.

AlmightyKfish
And then Apoc restarts his atoms`movements. Im sure he has better control over his own body than IM does over Apoc``s.

No.

Once atom movement stops Apoc dies.

galactusischere
Originally posted by illadelph12
I'm torn on this one. First instinct is FP Iceman, but Apocalypse has telepathy and lifeforce absorption, so unlike most of Iceman's opponents, Nur has an avenue of attack other than physical attacks, and he might be durable enough to fight the freeze and effect Bobby's consciousness to get the edge.

I'd say 6/10 Bobby though, all things being in play, mainly because Apocalypse has more organic limitations than Bobby does.

now that's more like it.

I say split.

galactusischere
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
No.

Once atom movement stops Apoc dies.

And Apoc would resist. He has COMPLETE control over himself. and he has nano tech all over his body.

Bentley

Bobby is hard to track one he enters into liquid form, I don't see how Apoc can attack him fast enough once he projects himself somewhere else. Life force absorption doesn't sound like Apoc's power set, if its Celestial tech Bobby has frozen that before.

Bentley
Originally posted by galactusischere
And Apoc would resist. He has COMPLETE control over himself. and he has nano tech all over his body.

Is there any worthy feat of such uber control?

illadelph12
He did it to Cyclops, and the Cellestial tech is part of Apocalypse's being. He's a technoorganic organism. It's not mutually exclusive.

galactusischere
Apoc can turn himself into liquid too...

Bentley
Bobby has frozen Celestial machines, Apoc hasn't shown molecular control as to defend his freezing attacks. Bobby can hide becoming elemental so he is not easily detected by Apoc and the life force tactics couldn't be applied.

I don't know, I just have a hard time picturing Apoc winning this given the proof.

galactusischere
Telepathy has worked on Bobby before(Emma). I don't see why Apoc wouldn't be able to do the same thing. and then there is telekenisis...

Bentley
Bobby becomes resistant to telepathy when he's in a non solid form. Keep in mind that Full Potential Iceman is an hypothetical character who comes from personal or communal speculation on the Iceman character. If this was regular Iceman I would give Apocalypse the win for sure.

I'm not sure what telekinesis is supposed to do against IM.

galactusischere
Bobby becomes resistant to telepathy when he's in a non solid form. Keep in mind that Full Potential Iceman is an hypothetical character who comes from personal or communal speculation on the Iceman character. If this was regular Iceman I would give Apocalypse the win for sure.

I'm not sure what telekinesis is supposed to do against IM.

Contain him?

Mindset
galactusischere, come on, sport. erm

Bentley
He can project his consciousness in any body with water, he has been even inside bodily fluids before. I don't think you can stop projecting one's self into another area with pure TK. Never mind it being put into a better use by keeping Apoc from being frozen.

Lord Feron

this is not as fun as your Iceman FP v.s. supes thread big grin

galactusischere
He can project his consciousness in any body with water, he has been even inside bodily fluids before. I don't think you can stop projecting one's self into another area with pure TK. Never mind it being put into a better use by keeping Apoc from being frozen.

He can do that?

galactusischere
edit

illadelph12
Originally posted by Lord Feron
this is not as fun as your Iceman FP v.s. supes thread big grin

Apocalypse brings different factors to the table than Supes does, even with Supes being "higher" on the food chain.

It's a case by case basis.

Bentley
He can do that?

Yes, I'm obviously talking about a feat rarely done by Iceman. I bring it up just because we talk about Full Potential.

Haven't read the reality warping one.

galactusischere
I found out that the Ages of Apoc storyline took place "after" The Twelve. So Apoc was majorly amped in them issues.

Lord Feron
Apocalypse brings different factors to the table than Supes does, even with Supes being "higher" on the food chain.

It's a case by case basis.

No it was because people got crazy heated about their Superman was up against a "mutant" like iceman.. and have him winning (imo). People got heated!!

the ninjak
Stalemate neither can die but Iceman can come back fast!
Yet apoc has more tools at his disposal.
And both are written like morons.

AsbestosFlaygon
The Apocalypse.

The only thing keeping this character amongst the ranks of Darkseid or Thanos, is the horrible PIS/CIS-ridden writing by idiotic writers who are clueless about power hierarchy.

Wild Shadow
Iceman destroys Apoxy lips

pinksushi1
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Iceman destroys Apoxy lips

No. Apocalypse is a telepath and Iceman is vulnerable to telepathy.

Mindset
Originally posted by pinksushi1
No. Apocalypse is a telepath and Iceman is vulnerable to telepathy. Jean couldn't even detect him when he was in mist form.

Mindset
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
The Apocalypse.

The only thing keeping this character amongst the ranks of Darkseid or Thanos, is the horrible PIS/CIS-ridden writing by idiotic writers who are clueless about power hierarchy. And the fact that he's weaker.

Bentley
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
The Apocalypse.

The only thing keeping this character amongst the ranks of Darkseid or Thanos, is the horrible PIS/CIS-ridden writing by idiotic writers who are clueless about power hierarchy.

Apoc has never shown to be an universal threat. Most of his appearances wouldn't be registered by actual universal villains like the Magus.

ExodusCloak
Apocalypse has telepathy? Since when? Anyone have an example of him using it apart from the time he communicated to Ozymandius? I think that's the only time I've ever seen it and for all we know that could have been Ozymandius's power because in the issues that followed Apocalypse required Cables help to access the Astral Plane.

TheTyrant
Apoc has never shown to be an universal threat. Most of his appearances wouldn't be registered by actual universal villains like the Magus.

Thanos isn't a universal threath under his own power either..
and Loki WANTED to recruit Apoc. The Eternals feared him. Uatu has spoken to Apoc has equals. Celestials gave him their tech. H/E considered him to be a great adversary etc.

pinksushi1
Apocalypse used telepathy on both Xavier and Jean Grey in The Twelve and defeated them both, if I might add. Also, the fact that Apocalypse uses host bodies definitely makes him a telepath.
Do you know who the Shadow King is? Yes. The Shadow King also uses host bodies and is a telepath.
Any powerful telepath can use host bodies.

Wild Shadow
he uses tech and prep in order to use host bodies it isnt like he is a full blown telepath he cant even enter the astral plane without assistance from cable.

you might as well say magneto has TP as well with that logic..

pinksushi1
he uses tech and prep in order to use host bodies it isnt like he is a full blown telepath he cant even enter the astral plane without assistance from cable.

you might as well say magneto has TP as well with that logic..

Do you really think that the Shadow King uses "tech and prep" to use host bodies? LOL.

galactusischere
^ he was talking about Nur.

Wild Shadow
Do you really think that the Shadow King uses "tech and prep" to use host bodies? LOL. no. shadow king doesnt use tech although at times he has required a little prep... wink but i wasnt referring to SK but Apoxy lips.

pinksushi1
no. shadow king doesnt use tech although at times he has required a little prep... wink but i wasnt referring to SK but Apoxy lips.

And how do you explain Apocalypse being able to defeat both Xavier and Jean Grey telepathically in The Twelve? Or how do you explain Apocalypse telepathically communicating with Archangel in Messiah War?

Wild Shadow
And how do you explain Apocalypse being able to defeat both Xavier and Jean Grey telepathically in The Twelve? Or how do you explain Apocalypse telepathically communicating with Archangel in Messiah War? easy, the same way magneto does or vandal savage or black adam, wolverine and many of the x men,,or he was amped at the time.

i havent read the messiah war could possibly be a connection between the two due to celestial nano tech ........ embarrasment stick out tongue

pinksushi1
easy, the same way magneto does or vandal savage or black adam, wolverine and many of the x men,,or he was amped at the time.

i havent read the messiah war could possibly be a connection between the two due to celestial nano tech ........ embarrasment stick out tongue

That does not help your argument any. You have not proven that Apocalypse isn't a telepath.

Wild Shadow
if he is a TP then it would be a low lvl one... on the lines of guys like IF the wrecker or some random monk guy sad

not enough to be used offensively.

galactusischere
Apoc in "The Twelve" and "AgeS of Apocalypse" was amped.

pinksushi1
Apoc in "The Twelve" and "AgeS of Apocalypse" was amped.

"amped" meaning at full power? Okay... What is wrong with that? Marvel characters can be at full power.

Wild Shadow
the amp in the twelve wasnt apoxy lips natural powers he stole all his abilities from mutants using tech..

pinksushi1
Yes. Without that Celestial Technology, he would just be a mutant Hulk and would be defeated by the likes of Wendigo.

Wild Shadow
no expression no ninja What the f**k?

pinksushi1
no expression no ninja What the f**k?

LMAO. Now try to post with words.

the ninjak
This thread has gone for too long. Neither can be killed by the other!
But Bobby can reform faster. Apocalypse can make him explode from a distance!

Apocalypse snaps his fingers to cause energy explosions.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powe41.png

And can read Bobby's mind.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/powers10.png

Bobby has the advantage though and although can't kill Apocalypse. Apoc would probably be the one who escapes to fight another day so Bobby wins in the long run!

Apocalypse Regenerating from goo.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocregernate.png

Bobby is one of the few who can put non PIS CIS Apoc down.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by Mindset
Jean couldn't even detect him when he was in mist form.

What comic book issue was that?

illadelph12
If it's a leap year Nur wins.

bangman
superman solo

ExodusCloak
Apocalypse used telepathy on both Xavier and Jean Grey in The Twelve and defeated them both, if I might add. Also, the fact that Apocalypse uses host bodies definitely makes him a telepath.
Do you know who the Shadow King is? Yes. The Shadow King also uses host bodies and is a telepath.
Any powerful telepath can use host bodies.

He didn't. "Zzrraak" was an energy blast not a telepathy regardless at the time he was merged/merging with Nate Grey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.