MA Superstars vs Karate Kid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Lady Shiva, Batman, Daredevil, and Captain America vs the Most Powerful version of Karate Kid, no PIS or CIS.

chomperx9
replace lady shiva with akuma

galactusischere
Val.

Parmaniac
I hate Karate Kid

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I hate Karate Kid
Point to where Karate Kid touched you. stick out tongue

Don Corleone
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I hate Karate Kid

I have him too. They can't match his reaction time.

Batman-Prime
Most powerful version? Pre-Crisis KK then. Hmm, he stomps, except... I'm not sure if someone invented an MA style that can counter the Bat-Kick (which dropped the Hulk in those days btw).

Q99
I would say... the four win almost every time, a call that probably surprises a lot of you.

You see, while KK had a bunch of moves against Supers, when he fought other martial artists he did not dominate nearly as much. Even back in the 70s pre-crisis, Batman could give him a rumble.

So four top-tiers against him? While he's better than any of them individually, he can't really handle them in multiples.

Batman-Prime
He fought Batman in PC days? Huh, I must have missed that one, damn.

Desaad
I think more of an issue is that Val didn't really fight a lot of street level foes back in the day. When he did - Black Mace, Black Dragon - he generally took them down with relative ease, but even if he hadn't they were products of 30 century teachings, and therefore not comparable to guys like Batman, Captain America, etc.

If he's prepared, though, I think he could probably take it. Pre, Post, Zero Hour...there was always an element of preparedness to Val's efficacy. I recall, during Gail Simone's run, he was getting his clock cleaned by a literal army of super villain prisoners (literally the most dangerous scum in the universe) when he wasn't prepared, and then he gets a brief break, says he's had time to prepare, and defeats them all single handidly.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
vs the Most Powerful version of Karate Kid, no PIS or CIS.
Most powerful Karate Kid made his comics reputation on PIS. Without that to help him, he goes down the vast majority of the time.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99
I would say... the four win almost every time, a call that probably surprises a lot of you.

You see, while KK had a bunch of moves against Supers, when he fought other martial artists he did not dominate nearly as much. Even back in the 70s pre-crisis, Batman could give him a rumble.

So four top-tiers against him? While he's better than any of them individually, he can't really handle them in multiples.

Batman never fought Val, Pre-Crisis. And when Val DID battle Bruce, Post Crisis, he nearly defeated him, if it wasn't for the fact that he just got out of a coma and Black Lightning interfering.

As for pre-crisis Val fighting MA's, he DID own Black Dragon and Black Mace, who was equivalent to Val.

With no PIS, I'd take Val.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
He fought Batman in PC days? Huh, I must have missed that one, damn.

He didn't. Not that I know of. They did team up, but no battle was in the issue.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Karate Kid.

spinetch
karate kid, notice that both cap and batman are not that great when they fight other martial artists while karate kid is just too much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.