WWH vs The destroyer armor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amnesia
World war hulk vs the destroyer armor with Loki in it.

Enyalus
Destroyer. Hard.

Black bolt z
Destroyer armor easy.
Thats like putting Odin against cap.He might put up some defence but other than that there is no winning for the hulk here.

amnesia
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Destroyer armor easy.
Thats like putting Odin against cap.He might put up some defence but other than that there is no winning for the hulk here.

How exactly would it go down? I mean the destroyer must hit pretty hard to knock out hulk..

Black bolt z
Even if the destroyer armor doesn't have much offence it definitly has a stronger defence than WWH.Especially with loki in it.

Enyalus
...It has the ****ing disintegrator beam.

JakeTheBank
Not to mention if Loki is able to use his own powers as well as the Armor's offensive capabilities. Unless WWH has some massive PIS working in his favor, the Destroyer beats him.

the ninjak
Loki would be having the time of his life.

JakeTheBank
Also, lol at the 1 vote for WWH. I bet it was Pak.

the ninjak
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Also, lol at the 1 vote for WWH. I bet it was Pak.

I didn't even see Loki being there until a minute ago. And I still voted Destroyer. I almost dropped my icecream!
The look on Loki's face inside the armour would be priceless laughing

amnesia
I was expecting at least 1 hulk fanboy here :P

Rage.Of.Olympus
erm

The Destroyer armor wrecks.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
erm

The Destroyer armor wrecks.

Hey Rage it's got Loki in it! laughing laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by the ninjak
Hey Rage it's got Loki in it! laughing laughing

Well if you're trying to make a case for Green Scar, that really doesn't help.

the ninjak
laughing Sometimes I just gotta entertain myself.

janus77
I think Hulk can withstand the disintegration beam, it's not exactly the most powerful blast he's ever taken.

it'd be a good match, I'd like to see that in a comic.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by janus77
I think Hulk can withstand the disintegration beam, it's not exactly the most powerful blast he's ever taken.

it'd be a good match, I'd like to see that in a comic.

Me too.

the ninjak
I reckon they lock hands and try to overpower each other. Hulk getting stronger and stronger. Disintegration ray blasts his face ripping flesh enough to blind and disorientate him. Then Destroyer goes to work pummelling him.

Then WBH erupts and Blows up the Earth. heh

janus77
I think it would be more like Hulk getting really ****ed up from the first use of the Disintegration Beam, then heal up in a panel (Zom/Strange style) and just tank the next blast.

his HF/durability scale in accordance with his strength, so I don't see the D-beam as being all that.

I think I recall seeing it used by Maestro in his attack on Professor Hulk, think it hit his chest... of course neither Maestro not Prof. Hulk were as powerful/determined as WWH.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Enyalus
Destroyer. Hard.

Blanket
I think it would be more like Hulk getting really ****ed up from the first use of the Disintegration Beam, then heal up in a panel (Zom/Strange style) and just tank the next blast.

his HF/durability scale in accordance with his strength, so I don't see the D-beam as being all that.

I think I recall seeing it used by Maestro in his attack on Professor Hulk, think it hit his chest... of course neither Maestro not Prof. Hulk were as powerful/determined as WWH. No. He used hand blasts that went straight through Hulk like he was firing at air.

With that said. Hulk easily wins.

janus77
Originally posted by Blanket
No. He used hand blasts that went straight through Hulk like he was firing at air.

With that said. Hulk easily wins.
there's a scan with the visor's beam reflecting off of Hulk's chesk, iirc. maybe not fullpower, but seemed like a close-quarters blast.

anyway, given that we have on panel proof of Hulk surviving planet smashing nukes and wormholes that even leave the Surfer unconscious ... I would credit Hulk a little more than to go down to some Disintegration Beam ...

manx422
The destroyer armor

Blanket
there's a scan with the visor's beam reflecting off of Hulk's chesk, iirc. maybe not fullpower, but seemed like a close-quarters blast.

anyway, given that we have on panel proof of Hulk surviving planet smashing nukes and wormholes that even leave the Surfer unconscious ... I would credit Hulk a little more than to go down to some Disintegration Beam ... Is there? I suspect you can provide the scan.

The wormhole left Surfer unconscious because it drained him, not because it was some uber destructo hole.
And planet smashing nukes? When was this?

It's not 'some' disintegration beam, it's a beam that cleaved Mjolnir in half, and that actually 'killed' Thor another time. If you want to imply ignorance on the Hulk side, then I suggest you don't show ignorance against the Destroyer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.