The Scarlet spiders Challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Who can beat the MVP clones in the Iron spider suit all at once?

Captain America(steve)
Captain america(Bucky)
Spiderman
Wolverine
Deathstroke(sword only)
Daredevil
Shiva
Batman
Batgirl(cass)
Mister. X(swords)
Deadpool 1 knife, 1 Sword

who do the MVP Clones stomp? ko,kill... fight takes place inside a dome football field.

Wild Shadow
bump. come on guys do my thread.

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Other than stamina what feats does Cap have that are so high above Batman's to warrant the above statement?

how about he is fast enough to outreact DD and keep him guessing and is more agile then DD who is arguably more agile then bats.

khazra
The original 3 iron spideys? Who knows how many MVPS there are now...

Steve will beat them. He's above them across the board and the skill gap is intense.

bucky has a shot (if he can use his arm to shock one early).

Spiderman will have his hands full eitherway. Depends how tough he is post OMD, his stats shouldnt be far above theirs and they should be comparable to say kraven's dauhter who gave him issues 1 on 1.

If wolverine is willing to kill them he might win but i dont think he is so he loses by a fair bit.

Stroke gets beaten

DD gets mauled

Shiva gets mauled

Batman gets mauled

Batgirl gets mauled

Mister X might take one down but there too fast for him.

Edit> didnt realise there camo was that good. Makes the above far less relevant...

Nihilist
If the MVP/Spiders go into cloaked invisible mode very few could track them.

SamZED
They'd kill Cap. Well both of them. Would kill Batman. Batgirl and other MA streetlevelers. And would take a majority against Spider-man, Wolverine, Deadpool and DS. Basically they are 3 spider-men.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by SamZED
They'd kill Cap. Well both of them. Would kill Batman. Batgirl and other MA streetlevelers. And would take a majority against Spider-man, Wolverine, Deadpool and DS. Basically they are 3 spider-men. i thought they were just three peak humans who are teenagers with low lvl fighting skills only saving grace is numbers and tech. imo

khazra
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i thought they were just three peak humans who are teenagers with low lvl fighting skills only saving grace is numbers and tech. imo
it seems odd if this isnt true because otherwise i dont know how i came u pwith it...didnt they use taskmaster to somehow programme the skills of batman and the original MVP into them?
Thats still not alot and your right though. And peak human is iffy, until you have the feats your really not instantly cap level.

Cap would murderise the 3. His stats are almost definitely better and if there not than the combination of his experience, skill and application of his stats would put him well over. If i read a comic where steve beat 5 at once i wouldnt be suprised at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.