Daken vs. Mr. Negative

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33806/745422-35_dark_wolverine_75_young_.jpg

vs.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/40/273850-4762-mister-negative.jpg

KingD19
Daken, he cut's Negative to black ribbons.

Mindset
But it'll be the negative of that, so he'll make him stronger or something.

I don't know anything about Negative man.

smile

KingD19
Basically, he can change into a photo negative form which gives him strength, durability, etc...

And he can release peoples inner demons as actual people wearing weird masks, and they can't be killed.

the ninjak
It's Mardi Gras tonight so Daken puts on his black leather pants and Mr Negative.....well stays black and hit the gay bars!

SamZED
Gonna have to go with Negative, especially if he has the same powers he gives his "dragons". Their head's been cut off and they'd just put them back like nothing happened. Also Negative is faster than Daken and has superhuman strength far greater than Spider-man's.

KingD19
Gonna have to disagree with you there.

Negative doesn't have the power he gives the dragons/inner demons, the reason they don't die is because they're personifications of a persons inner demons, and while they're real, they're essentially unkillable.

Negative is not faster than Daken, Daken has speeds nearing his dads, plus he has his pheromones going for him.

Plus, while he has strength, we still don't know where it is, all he did was knock Spidey a building away. He knocked him up through the roof of the room they were in, through the next apt building, and onto the ground. Spidey going all out has busted Iron Man's armor, so calling Negative stronger than him is a very far stretch.

SamZED
Originally posted by KingD19
Gonna have to disagree with you there.

Negative doesn't have the power he gives the dragons/inner demons, the reason they don't die is because they're personifications of a persons inner demons, and while they're real, they're essentially unkillable.

Negative is not faster than Daken, Daken has speeds nearing his dads, plus he has his pheromones going for him.

Plus, while he has strength, we still don't know where it is, all he did was knock Spidey a building away. He knocked him up through the roof of the room they were in, through the next apt building, and onto the ground. Spidey going all out has busted Iron Man's armor, so calling Negative stronger than him is a very far stretch. But doesn't it mean Negative is a personafication of Lee's inner demon? If he can grant this powers to others I think he should at least hve it himself?
Also, when he knocked Spider-man through 2 buildings he did it with his palm, it wasn't a punch, so he definitely has what it takes to hurt Daken.
And until you mentioned it I all forgot about phermonoes.sad That's a big avantage but I wonder if they'll work well with the negative charge.
Negative might not be that faster but he definitely has better reflexes, have you seen the fight with Hood? He's been cutting bullets in half.

EDIT: Also he should be able to corrupt Daken with a touch.

KingD19
Dakens healing factor could cancel the negative touch altogether.

And not necessarily, a lot of people assume it's a personification of a multiple personality disorder. He heals as Martin Li, and has other powers as Mr. Negative. Until he shows it, then we can't use it.

And he knocked him through the building with a backhand.

And everyone has fallen victim to Daken's pheromones, Spidey, Wolverine, he even got Skaar to want to die.

SamZED
Good point about HF.
But Negative's powers aren't magical, wasn't it some kind of drug? So I really think he should have the kind of power if he can give it to others. But you're right we'll have to wait and see more from him.

Parmaniac
Mr. Negative is still to new for that especially since his last showing that showed that his potential is not revealed yet.

Trackz
Dakens healing factor could cancel the negative touch altogether.

And not necessarily, a lot of people assume it's a personification of a multiple personality disorder. He heals as Martin Li, and has other powers as Mr. Negative. Until he shows it, then we can't use it.

And he knocked him through the building with a backhand.

And everyone has fallen victim to Daken's pheromones, Spidey, Wolverine, he even got Skaar to want to die. how would dakens healing factor cancel out a charge?

KingD19
Daken's Healing Factor was powerful enough that Molecule Man had to keep him in a literal vegitative state, and he was fighting it the whole time. I think he said something along the lines of, you've got a healing factor like your fathers, so I can't kill you.

Parmaniac
Daken's Healing Factor was powerful enough that Molecule Man had to keep him in a literal vegitative state, and he was fighting it the whole time. I think he said something along the lines of, you've got a healing factor like your fathers, so I can't kill you. That was definately PIS seriously MM coud literally tear apart every molecule of Daken or turn him into elementary iron or something

Blanket
Originally posted by Parmaniac
That was definately PIS seriously MM coud literally tear apart every molecule of Daken or turn him into elementary iron or something The same MM got torn apart by Sentry, so meh.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Blanket
The same MM got torn apart by Sentry, so meh. Yeah I know but come on, jokes aside, you know what I mean. I don't want Daken HF wanking all over this thread now.

Survivor19
O RLY?

KingD19
^NEver said it would, I said it could.

Trackz
he's been shocked before so his healing factor obviously doesn't cancel out charges

KingD19
I know he'll get shocked, but I meant his HF could potentially cancel out Negative taking him over like he did Spidey.

Trackz
I know he'll get shocked, but I meant his HF could potentially cancel out Negative taking him over like he did Spidey. mr. negative does that by using a charge, and dakens healing factor doesn't cancel out charges

KingD19
^I know, and the charge itself causes pain, so he'll feel that, but as for the control itself, it could potentially be stopped in it's infant stages. I'm not saying it's absolute, I'm saying it's a possibility.

Trackz
^I know, and the charge itself causes pain, so he'll feel that, but as for the control itself, it could potentially be stopped in it's infant stages. I'm not saying it's absolute, I'm saying it's a possibility. i know, he might get over it faster, i don't understand why you think it won't work though

KingD19
I never said it wouldn't work, I said there's a possibility that it wont work, or that it'll work, but it'll be stopped before it gets to a certain stage. Never did I say, his Healing Factor cancels it. I said there was a possibility.

Trackz
I never said it wouldn't work, I said there's a possibility that it wont work, or that it'll work, but it'll be stopped before it gets to a certain stage. Never did I say, his Healing Factor cancels it. I said there was a possibility. i seee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.