Midna vs Dark Khan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
Takes place in Darkseid's throne room. Will she suffa from the RAGE as some of our beloved users hope?! raver

XanatosForever
laughing

Phantom Miria
Doubt it. She just teleport away. She can not win, so she escape instead. Better that than dying.

FinalAnswer
Lies. Dark Kahn instilled RAGE on entire universes.

Phantom Miria
So? Only some people perished and that was at random. Not usable in a debate.

FinalAnswer
I said nothing about killing her, I said Dark Kahn would instill RAGE in Midna. This is what the OP asked for, could Dark Kahn instill RAGE in Midna.

If this is an actual fight, it depends on wether Midna can get away fast enough. If Dark Kahn infects her with RAGE, she would essentially be bloodlusted, and would probably try and attack Dark Kahn. If she gets away, she'll still get RAGE, but she won't die.

Either way, she loses.

MooCowofJustice
I like this thread. thumb up

Sin_Volvagia
Midna wins cuz Dark Khan is just a giant turd shaped into some scary sludge monster.

NemeBro
Dark Khan has cosmic awareness, can merge entire universes, and is moar powerful than Superman.

The very notion that Midna could even escape him is laughable.

Dark Khan's Rage is not random, he inflicted the fighters of both verses with Rage, forcing them against eachother.

Midna cannot escape, and she cannot win.

Q'Anilia
Reported stick out tongue

Ridley_Prime
All matches should be fair? KMC, fair matches? Don't make me laugh.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I like this thread. thumb up

You like any thread with Midna in it... big grin

Ridley_Prime
dur

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Takes place in Darkseid's throne room. Will she suffa from the RAGE as some of our beloved users hope?! raver

Wins an internet!

~ Believe in RAGE!

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Reported stick out tongue

Moderators does not care about that rule. For years, there has been threads with obvious outcome that has been kept alive as a joke or through fanboyism without actions. Put a character too many in the thread though, or have people debate "who could beat" and it will get closed.

Cyner
Midna destroys Dark Khans rage with her charm. She just smirks and makes a smart remark and he implodes, the anti-rage crushing his soul.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Wins an internet!

~ Believe in RAGE!
That's right. RAAAAAAAGE!

Originally posted by Phantom Miria
Moderators does not care about that rule. For years, there has been threads with obvious outcome that has been kept alive as a joke or through fanboyism without actions. Put a character too many in the thread though, or have people debate "who could beat" and it will get closed.
See, I knew that, which was why I didn't make the thread in that manner. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Cyner
Midna destroys Dark Khans rage with her charm. She just smirks and makes a smart remark and he implodes, the anti-rage crushing his soul.
laughing out loud As if some imp can do what the man of steel alone could not? estahuh

XanatosForever
This thread is gay_rage RAGE approved!

Ridley_Prime
laughing

thumb up

And who are you calling a scary sludge monster Sin? You must have gay_rage mixed up with the Pokemon Muk or something! estahuh
RAAAAAAGE!

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
laughing

thumb up

And who are you calling a scary sludge monster Sin? You must have gay_rage mixed up with the Pokemon Muk or something! estahuh
RAAAAAAGE!

At least Muk is original. Dark Khan is what happens when take Darkseid, Shao Kahn and rotten egg and then putting mixing them all in a blender.

Ridley_Prime
laughing Forgot to mention the GAAAAAAY RAAAAAAGE!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.