KMC Olympics: Destruction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Five competitors have been registered, and may compete:

Rules:
-Break shit.
-He who breaks most shit, is the breakiest.
-The evaluation is based on the level of destruction a character can achieve relative to their power. IE, how well they use what they have. Talent for destruction.

Who takes gold?

FinalAnswer
What the fu-

How is Nemesis in here? I demand he GTFO.

That being said, Ultimecia wins.

Phantom Miria
Because this is relative, I say Nozdormu.

Ultimecia only has one real destructive feat of significance, which she required a set amount of factors to pull of and she failed.

Dark Khan merged two realities together, some perished in the process and the universes melted together, but that is also a feat of limited destructive powers, since it was not destruction by choice but rather at random. Nothing imply that he intended for anyone to perish, which in itself imply that he has no control over his most destructive feat other than the concept at whole.

Pyron is a physical powerhouse. He absorb planets and slap them around, but thinking relative, Pyron accomplish the things he do through brawn and sheer size. He has a few other tricks up his sleeve, like his created minions and energy manipulation, but again, mostly brawn. Things could be a lot worse. All things considered, Pyron is not all that destructive in a relative comparison to other characters.

Nemesis? If this is Resident Evil Nemesis, I will just go ahead and stop right there. If it is not, I have no idea who this is.

Why do I say Nozdormu? This is a character that has shown the capability to grasp all of reality, a character who can distort and destroy time and space. Destroying something is one thing, but utterly shattering something into its very fabric of existance, to the point where it cease to have ever been: He has my vote.

Sure, Ultimecia had a neat trick, but she failed to pull it through and she had to drain a number of magicians to reach the point where she had the capability, something that in the world of fiction is named plot devices.

MooCowofJustice
Noz for breaking all kinds of shit in every timeline imaginable and more.

FinalAnswer
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Nozdormu only planetary?

I demand tKoaC replace the obviously joke nomination that is Nemesis. =l Mainly because he would beat everyone here except mebbe Ultimecia.

Phantom Miria
Nozdormu showed that he was far, far beyond planetary in War of the Ancients.

Sin_Volvagia
Pyron reaches his maximum size and unleashes a hellstorm of universal proportions.

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
-The evaluation is based on the level of destruction a character can achieve relative to their power

NemeBro
Ultimecia is a witch who at best was a building buster in scope of power, who achieved near-universal destruction.

Relative to her power, she wins, she used her control over magic and a strategy that allowed her to use her limited power to wipe out the universe and become a God.

Q'Anilia
Break most shit? Nozdormu would destroy his world billions of times before anyone else has lifted a finger stick out tongue If you decide the outcome on who has broken the most, Ultimecia can wipe out the universe all she wants. Nozdormu has wiped out everything in every time-line for the duration of his life and then turned back time only to repeat it in every time-line again.

Destroying a universe can not compare to constantly destroy all you can get hold of for literally an eternity, in every time-line wink

NemeBro
That's because he has the power to do that.

It is not great in relation to his own power. smile

Q'Anilia
True. It is not very impressive for being him. He does not have the power to expand, or to reach out and destroy more than initially intended. Nozdormu is only impressive in relation to the rest of his universe and many other, but not as a character in itself. If I were to name a dragon for that, I would say Deathwing.

Taking things in perspective, Ultimecia is more impressive than Nozdormu. Not more destructive in plain numbers, but in relation to her initial powers smile

NemeBro
Tbh I think that rule is kind of stupid, the relative rule.

ScreamPaste
Well, if I didn't put that there, it'd be no fair to the characters who aren't strictly top tier.

XanatosForever
DK RAGES everyone, who destroy in his name. >.> GolDK

Ridley_Prime
And Dark Khan's RAGE affected not only one universe, but two.

And lol, didn't think the Nemesis would actually get that many nominations. Kinda sad that he gets more than most that are much more destructive than him.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
And Dark Khan's RAGE affected not only one universe, but two.

And lol, didn't think the Nemesis would actually get that many nominations. Kinda sad that he gets more than most that are much more destructive than him.

Nemesis is the least destructive being on the list... barring the relativity rule, of course. He seems to be able to cause quite a bit of chaos and destruction with what he has.

NemeBro
A missile launcher?

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by NemeBro
A missile launcher?

+ Some tentacles and a nasty virus.

FinalAnswer
Which wouldn't amount to anything to what the KoaC would do while drunk

Q'Anilia
Not sure why that post bother me so no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.