Selene gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Survivor19
Current Selene.
Gauntlet may be a little out of order.
CIS on

1. Strange (current)
2. Magneto (current)
3. Ghost Rider
4. Doom (currnet, not counting Millar's garbage)
5. Voodoo (SS)
6. Warlock (pre-Magus phase, current)
7. Loki
8. Thor
9. Strange (classic)

Black bolt z
she stops at 6

galactusischere
Necrosha Selene?

1. Strange (current)
2. Magneto (current)
3. Ghost Rider
4. Doom (currnet, not counting Millar's garbage)
5. Voodoo (SS)
6. Warlock (pre-Magus phase, current)
7. Loki-Stops her
8. Thor
9. Strange (classic)

I am yet to see a feat from necrosha selene. Other people do everything while she looks hot in black leather lingerie.

She probably stops at ghost rider if it's the angel of vengeance in control. I doubt lifeforce drain would work on it (is it even alive?) and her magic, while formidable, is probably not enough to take him down. He is way too durable too. Her best chance is to restrict him with animated matter until incapacitation, but he might use penance stare before it.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by 753
I am yet to see a feat from necrosha selene. Other people do everything while she looks hot in black leather lingerie.

She probably stops at ghost rider if it's the angel of vengeance in control. I doubt lifeforce drain would work on it (is it even alive?) and her magic, while formidable, is probably not enough to take him down. He is way too durable too. Her best chance is to restrict him with animated matter until incapacitation, but he might use penance stare before it.

LOL. That is so true.

Anyway, Magneto having the faster reaction time can quickly defeat Selene, if blood lusted.

Survivor19
That's true ) But i suppose all her feats are viable (high ones i mean)

And wasn't there a comic where she trashed Doom and Magneto at the same time?

Originally posted by Survivor19
That's true ) But i suppose all her feats are viable (high ones i mean)

And wasn't there a comic where she trashed Doom and Magneto at the same time?

Well that's impressive, no prep?

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by 753
Well that's impressive, no prep?

Magneto and Doom + Sentinels had prep and she beat them. But I'm not sure if that was canon or what. Regardless I don't see Magneto hurting a shadow, and he doesn't have faster reaction time, Selene actually has super speed plus her damage soak is way more impressive then his, she was molecularly spliced apart and survived that and she survived Warlocks techonarch infection she'll just bring his helmet to life and make it stab himself.

She tricked Kulan Gath after he captured Dr. Strange and was considered a threat to him back in the day. She has dinner with high level demons and she can steal souls. So magic wise she's supposed to be powerful but she lacks feats.

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Magneto and Doom + Sentinels had prep and she beat them. But I'm not sure if that was canon or what. Regardless I don't see Magneto hurting a shadow, and he doesn't have faster reaction time, Selene actually has super speed plus her damage soak is way more impressive then his, she was molecularly spliced apart and survived that and she survived Warlocks techonarch infection she'll just bring his helmet to life and make it stab himself.

She tricked Kulan Gath after he captured Dr. Strange and was considered a threat to him back in the day. She has dinner with high level demons and she can steal souls. So magic wise she's supposed to be powerful but she lacks feats.

Oh that living shadow incarnation, I never read that story, but she's apparently back to her old powerset now. Problem is that while she is indestructible she is easy to put down on the battlefield, it took her a long time to reform from desintegration adn she goes through her lifeforce reseves quickly to heal from wounds - she isn't tough to hurt - and move at superspeed, she grows weak and old as they run out. I dont know if the superspeed comes with constant superhuman reaction times either, i think it's a power that needs to be activated.

Her magic is supposed to be superb and that would be her best bet against Magneto. Could she lifeforce drain through the shield?

She probably has good chances of defeating current magneto. But I don't think taking control of his suit and helmet will be the way to do it, it will just pit her animation against his control over metal.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by 753
Oh that living shadow incarnation, I never read that story, but she's apparently back to her old powerset now. Problem is that while she is indestructible she is easy to put down on the battlefield, it took her a long time to reform from desintegration adn she goes through her lifeforce reseves quickly to heal from wounds - she isn't tough to hurt - and move at superspeed, she grows weak and old as they run out.

Her magic is supposed to be superb and that would be her best bet against Magneto. Could she lifeforce drain through the shield?

She was a shadow in both the Doom/Mags story and when she fought Rachel. The only time I recall anyone being able to put her down or at least stagger her was with telepathy. She doesn't really drain quickly, or not in the majority of her appearances that I've seen.

She has to touch them to life-force drain.

TheTyrant
Those were from marvel adventures...lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.