Deadpool vs. Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who wins?

KingD19
Stalemate. DP can't hurt Cage in any way, but Cage is too slow to catch DP, plus his healing facto can keep him going so stamina won't be a problem.

Wild Shadow
DP ftw due to his standard bio stat swords that are technological with a cutting energy aura..

StiltmanFTW
If Bendis is writing, then Cage one-shots him.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
If Bendis is writing, then Cage one-shots him.

thumb up

Trackz
Cage takes him out

Juk3n
if DP gets any gear that can pierce Cage's skin, then he wins every time.

He must get gear anyway, only a complete moron would put a 'squishy' in a fist fight with someone whos skin is steel hard.

Trackz
Originally posted by Juk3n
if DP gets any gear that can pierce Cage's skin, then he wins every time.

He must get gear anyway, only a complete moron would put a 'squishy' in a fist fight with someone whos skin is steel hard. has deadpool ever had gear that could harm luke cage?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Trackz
has deadpool ever had gear that could harm luke cage?

yes all the damn time from his original sword to his tech sword he stole from cable they just never last..also writers have forgotten about his standard original sword.. sad

Black bolt z
Fine i'll give Dp his original sword but no guns

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Fine i'll give Dp his original sword but no guns

Like bullets would hurt him....................

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Fine i'll give Dp his original sword but no guns well then he wins. big grin

Ms.Marvel
im confused about the rationale here a little bit

so what if deadpool has a sword? the general idea here seems to be that cage will smash dp over and over and dp will get in a couple sword strikes here and there and he'll eventually win through attrition due to HF.

but, whats stopping cage from just BFR'ing his weapon? as soon as cage smacks him a good one he can even take the sword for himself. then DP is screwed.

i dunno.. i know youre not supposed to make scenarios for vs. fights but i dont see how its logical to assume that just because dp has a sword he can win

Wild Shadow
its the type of sword he has that counts. his original sword is a tec type sword able to supposedly cut through almost anything and it had a energy aura to help further enhance the cutting ability..

imo its like saying DP is wielding Silver samurai's tachyon swords.

Mindset
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
im confused about the rationale here a little bit

so what if deadpool has a sword? the general idea here seems to be that cage will smash dp over and over and dp will get in a couple sword strikes here and there and he'll eventually win through attrition due to HF.

but, whats stopping cage from just BFR'ing his weapon? as soon as cage smacks him a good one he can even take the sword for himself. then DP is screwed.

i dunno.. i know youre not supposed to make scenarios for vs. fights but i dont see how its logical to assume that just because dp has a sword he can win You obviously don't realize how hard it is to actually phase DP with a hit.

Cage isn't "smacking him a good one" and then just taking the sword.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.