Sentry Vs. HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WhiteWitchKing
This is Sentry from Siege Vs Hunter and Prey Doomsday. How does this go?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Void Sentry wins.

galactusischere
Sentry.

Galan007
Sentry. Molecular dispersion ftw.

JakeTheBank
Sentry

Priest
Sentry

Starscream M
Originally posted by Galan007
Sentry. Molecular dispersion ftw. you greatly underestimate HP Doomsday

Galan007
Originally posted by Starscream M
you greatly underestimate HP Doomsday Not at all. In fact.... Dare I say.... I am familiar with all of his abilities/feats.

Having said that, molecular dispersion (which Sentry is capable of) just isn't something he can endure.

psycho gundam
you greatly underestimate HP Doomsday you're talking to galan you know.

nicamarvin
you greatly underestimate HP Doomsday All I know is that Sentry can't be put down permanently...if you kill him he will be back very very soon and very very mad... sad

quanchi112
you greatly underestimate HP Doomsday How does DD win?

Starscream M

Having said that, molecular dispersion (which Sentry is capable of) just isn't something he can endure. and you're basing that on?

DD handle the omega beam

DD handled being skewered by a being of pure energy

What makes you think molecular dispersion will even work on DD?

quanchi112
and you're basing that on?

DD handle the omega beam

DD handled being skewered by a being of pure energy

What makes you think molecular dispersion will even work on DD? What are you basing this off of your theory he can withstand it when we have seen him oneshotted with ease by Imperiex.

Starscream M
Originally posted by quanchi112
How does DD win? well if Sentry engages DD in a brawl...which looking at sentry's past fights, is very likely, DD will win.

Starscream M
What are you basing this off of your theory he can withstand it when we have seen him oneshotted with ease by Imperiex. I don't consider that HP Doomsday.

second, Imperiex is on a whole different tier than sentry

quanchi112
well if Sentry engages DD in a brawl...which looking at sentry's past fights, is very likely, DD will win. He can reform instantly sop how does DD win?
I don't consider that HP Doomsday.

second, Imperiex is on a whole different tier than sentry So if we take Imperiex vs. hp Dooomsday do you think it wouldn't work?

Starscream M
He can reform instantly sop how does DD win?
So if we take Imperiex vs. hp Dooomsday do you think it wouldn't work? imperiex would prob be able to temp kill DD. again, Sentry is not Imperiex.

---

btw, I never said DD would win. Nice strawman.

quanchi112
imperiex would prob be able to temp kill DD. again, Sentry is not Imperiex.

---

btw, I never said DD would win. Nice strawman. Well, if you agree the same tactic would work then your point is moot.

DD isn't Molecule Man either. Sentry could play with him all day if he wanted to and end him when he wants to.

Starscream M
Well, if you agree the same tactic would work then your point is moot.

DD isn't Molecule Man either. Sentry could play with him all day if he wanted to and end him when he wants to. same tactic...different scales of power

what imperiex can achieve sentry may not

Rage.Of.Olympus
For some reason Starscream has the idea in his mind that Hunter Prey Doomsday is this be all end all monster. His powerful no doubt, but not above Top Tier, at least in today's scales of power in my opinion.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
For some reason Starscream has the idea in his mind that Hunter Prey Doomsday is this be all end all monster. gee I wonder where I got the silly notion from roll eyes (sarcastic)

couldn't have been the fact that superman said the ONLY way to stop him was by bringing him to the end of existence

Rage.Of.Olympus
gee I wonder where I got the silly notion from roll eyes (sarcastic)

couldn't have been the fact that superman said the ONLY way to stop him was by bringing him to the end of existence

The only available way for Superman to stop him at that time was to battle field remove him.

Galan007
The only available way for Superman to stop him at that time was to battle field remove him. Bingo.

Starscream M
Bingo. so Superman couldn't think of ANY other way? he could've seeked out matter manipulators if he thought that was a viable avenue to bring down DD. But he saw that DD was resistant to any such form of attack...hence the sense of futility.

quanchi112
The only available way for Superman to stop him at that time was to battle field remove him. Exactly. He himself agrees Imperiex can easily stop him so his logic makes no sense even according to him.

same tactic...different scales of power

what imperiex can achieve sentry may not No, it wasn't. We also saw Sentry overrule Mm's power and you act like a brick who as we know so far yet can't even beat Sentry somehow wins it's almost laughable how you cling to pretty much nothing.

SoulDevourer
DD adapts & wins stick out tongue

SevenShackles
DD adapts and still loses. gives a good fight tho.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15297/610353-doomsday_super.jpg
"RWWWRR" means "im bout to get my ass kicked"

Batman-Prime
HP DD, hmm. Has Sentry used his "Molecular dispersion" on someone else then MM? Ares was ripped apart, that was strength right?

I doubt he could do this to DD. If he could and this is a big if, then DD would come back, like the Sentry, though now that DD adapted to his powers he would be probably one of the few beings that would perma-kill Sentry.
DD adapted even to the energies of an Guardian, he began absorbing his energies... so he can adapt on the fly, even against higher beings... and HP DD was even further evolved.

Enyalus
Why is it when Sentry goes against Superman or some other beloved DC Superhero everyone wants to question the Molecule Man showing, yet here its being tossed around like its a foregone conclusion he can/would use it?

H/P DD wrecks Siege Sentry, IMO. Punches his head off like DOS DD did to Matrix Supergirl.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
HP DD, hmm. Has Sentry used his "Molecular dispersion" on someone else then MM? Ares was ripped apart, that was strength right?

I doubt he could do this to DD. If he could and this is a big if, then DD would come back, like the Sentry, though now that DD adapted to his powers he would be probably one of the few beings that would perma-kill Sentry.
DD adapted even to the energies of an Guardian, he began absorbing his energies... so he can adapt on the fly, even against higher beings... and HP DD was even further evolved. If Dd dies he doesn't come right back like the Sentry which means he loses.

Originally posted by Enyalus
Why is it when Sentry goes against Superman or some other beloved DC Superhero everyone wants to question the Molecule Man showing, yet here its being tossed around like its a foregone conclusion he can/would use it?

H/P DD wrecks Siege Sentry, IMO. Punches his head off like DOS DD did to Matrix Supergirl. Until the Sentry gets beaten in siege I don't know how you can say DD wins based on the Sentry's abilities and how quickly he can reform.

Enyalus
Until the Sentry gets beaten in siege I don't know how you can say DD wins based on the Sentry's abilities and how quickly he can reform.
If he uses matter manipulation again, I'll eat that post. Until then, it was a one-time deal and he doesn't attempt against HP DD. And barring that, what is Sentry actually going to do to put Doomsday down? Doomsday has him beat by spades in durability, in strength and has an about equal healing factor. Sentry's going to get his head punched off, he'll regenerate it, get it punched off again, rinse lather repeat until Sentry decides he's sick of getting a headache and flies home.

Barring matter manipulation, there's nothing he can do to put DD down. There is the very, very rare chance that Sentry bullrushes DD and tosses him into the sun, but the likelyhood of that happening for a majority? No chance.

quanchi112
If he uses matter manipulation again, I'll eat that post. Until then, it was a one-time deal and he doesn't attempt against HP DD. And barring that, what is Sentry actually going to do to put Doomsday down? Doomsday has him beat by spades in durability, in strength and has an about equal healing factor. Sentry's going to get his head punched off, he'll regenerate it, get it punched off again, rinse lather repeat until Sentry decides he's sick of getting a headache and flies home.

Barring matter manipulation, there's nothing he can do to put DD down. There is the very, very rare chance that Sentry bullrushes DD and tosses him into the sun, but the likelyhood of that happening for a majority? No chance. Superman at ninety five percent levels raised on apokolips is favored against Doomsday from the writer of the story. I think he can kill him with his fists based on how easily he tore Ares in half and considering he's much more powerful than Superman, scared Terrax off, and took on WW Hulk blow for blow and wanted to lose.

Batman-Prime

Barring matter manipulation, there's nothing he can do to put DD down. There is the very, very rare chance that Sentry bullrushes DD and tosses him into the sun, but the likelyhood of that happening for a majority? No chance.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.