Who can stop Uber Iron Man?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Iron Man with some upgrades:
His armor is now made of the same material as Captain America's shield.
He has a new Visor installed on his helmet that can emit artificial heat vision (ala Superman).
He has a Motherbox that amplifies his suit's sensory capabilities and increased battle calculations.

Who below skyfather level can stop him?

Q99
Blink from EXiles.

The Great Machine, Michael Hundred, from Ex Machina.

-K-M-
Madison Jeffries

Wild Shadow
Spam/virus easy...

mostly guys like Magneto/exodus/X-man/thor

The Nuul
Orion solos.

Wild Shadow
BRB solos too..

xJLxKing
Prime

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
BRB solos too..
IM in this scenario would be close to impervious to blunt damage.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Omega Vision
IM in this scenario would be close to impervious to blunt damage. good thing BRB's hammer isnt just a blunt weapon. wink nor is he limited to blunt force trauma

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Prime

No Skyfather level beings uhuh

Omega Vision
good thing BRB's hammer isnt just a blunt weapon. wink nor is he limited to blunt force trauma
You realize just how durable Cap's shield is right? I don't see anything in BRB's arsenal cracking this armor.

Wild Shadow
You realize just how durable Cap's shield is right? I don't see anything in BRB's arsenal cracking this armor.

you do know how durable BRB hammer is right? nothing standard about it and 100 + strength and magic amp added to it. cool

Omega Vision
Thor couldn't break Cap's shield, much less BRB.

Wild Shadow
Thor couldn't break Cap's shield, much less BRB.

A hammer spin can easily destabilize and alter the atomic structure of the suit. wink

Thor never really tried to hurt cap's shield. i am betting if he wanted he could.

Galan007
Thor couldn't break Cap's shield, much less BRB. Hey now, was that a shot at Bill? sly

a.) Bill and Thor are physical equals.
b.) Mjolnir and Stormbreaker are equals.
c.) As far as hammer strikes alone are concerned, Bill has impressed me more than Thor.

Regardless: An enraged Thor smacked Cap's shield with quite a bit of vigor, and all he did was dent it... Thus, BRB likely wouldn't be causing any more damage then that (with a physical attack, at least.)

As for the thread, any decent matter manipulator should be able to overcome this suit, imo.

Wild Shadow
hmm... i bn thinking if Cable with his info net could overwhelm and defeat Tony...

Omega Vision
hmm... i bn thinking if Cable with his info net could overwhelm and defeat Tony...
Don't forget the Motherbox.

Colossus-Big C
blob

chomperx9
magneto wins

nicamarvin
Iron Man with some upgrades:
His armor is now made of the same material as Captain America's shield.
He has a new Visor installed on his helmet that can emit artificial heat vision (ala Superman).
He has a Motherbox that amplifies his suit's sensory capabilities and increased battle calculations.

Who below skyfather level can stop him? Thor wearing the destroyer armor.... cool

dmills
Nova Prime pins him via 600 ton gravimetric force bubble while the world mind deactivates the suit. Game over, thanks for playing.

AsbestosFlaygon
Mr. Sinister

Endless Mike
Johnny Sorrow

Bouboumaster
Charles Xavier

Konton
Shadowcat.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Konton
Shadowcat.
Theoretically yes. In practice that will prove difficult.

Harbinger
Jesus Cable.

Black bolt z
Magneto could tear it apart at the seems but not actually break it.Other than that only Chuck Norris...Oh wait..He's way above skyfather.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.