If adamantium is 100% durable rate these things

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
ares axe(forged by zeus himself0
mljonir
Destroyer armor
Colossus
superman
juggernaut
galactus
caps shield
silver surfers board
darkhold

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
ares axe(forged by zeus himself0
mljonir 105%
Destroyer armor 105%
Colossus 65%
superman 70%
juggernaut 110%
galactus 80%
caps shield 100%
silver surfers board 80%
darkhold ?...

KingD19
Actually, Ares Axe(Adamantine) was forged by Hephaestus.

ares axe(forged by zeus himself 115
mljonir 90
Destroyer armor 400
Colossus 65-70
superman 90
juggernaut 400
galactus 200
caps shield 100
silver surfers board
darkhold ?

Wild Shadow
ares axe(forged by Hephaestus himself- 99%
mljonir-105%
Destroyer armor-150%
Colossus- 75%
superman- 95%
juggernaut-200%
galactus- (armor) ? no clue it has bn cracked
caps shield- 101%
silver surfers board- 98%
darkhold- ?

i just give up

Rage.Of.Olympus
I really don't see how someone could accurately do this to be honest...

Not to the point of giving exact percentages.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Not to the point of giving exact percentages.

agreed i was wondering that b4 i posted i just threw some percentages..

Starscream M

Not to the point of giving exact percentages. none of these types of threads are determinably accurate

its all speculation

even within comics itself, the durability of things waver between a range

psycho gundam
the only certainty is cap's shield being superior to primary adamantium

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
none of these types of threads are determinably accurate

its all speculation

even within comics itself, the durability of things waver between a range

None of them are exactly accurate, but if it's a thread consisting of Thor, Superman, Wonder Woman etc. and we're asked to rate them, we could at least give logical ratings in the near vicinity. In this thread, not even that is really doable.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the only certainty is cap's shield being superior to primary adamantium and that Juggernaut>>Hungry Galactus... smokin'

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by nicamarvin
and that Juggernaut>>Hungry Galactus... smokin'

erm

Galactus has low showings but so does Juggernaut. Frankly, his low showings are a lot worse than Galactus'.

His been hurt by Shatterstar's sword, by a candle in the eye from Nightcrawler, Hellcat was apparently scratching him. He was affected apparently by a drawer of swords dropping on him.

Even if we go by low showings alone:

Galactus > Juggernaut

Don't get me even started on Juggernaut when he was depowered, like Galactus is when hungry.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Actually, Ares Axe(Adamantine) was forged by Hephaestus.

ares axe(forged by zeus himself 115
mljonir 90
Destroyer armor 400
Colossus 65-70
superman 90
juggernaut 400
galactus 200
caps shield 100
silver surfers board
darkhold ?

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
ares axe(forged by Hephaestus himself- 99%
mljonir-105%
Destroyer armor-150%
Colossus- 75%
superman- 95%
juggernaut-200%
galactus- (armor) ? no clue it has bn cracked
caps shield- 101%
silver surfers board- 98%
darkhold- ?

i just give up

Guys. Adamantine is equal to enchanted uru.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Guys. Adamantine is equal to enchanted uru.

no. miffed angel

Rage.Of.Olympus
According to current Incredible Hercules, Adamantine > Adamantium. They're playing it up as basically everything Adamantium is but godlier. Pak even says so much in an interview. Just thought it was something to consider.

Juggernaut being so much higher than Adamantium is ridiculous. Surfer's board seems durable but it's been broken too easily, too many times for it to be so close to Adamantium. Superman has been hurt too many times to be so close to Adamantium as well. Same goes for Colossus.

Wild Shadow
According to current Incredible Hercules, Adamantine > Adamantium. They're playing it up as basically everything Adamantium is but godlier. Pak even says so much in an interview. Just thought it was something to consider. i know but it is something i wont budge from.. it could also bn nothing more then the magic mystic aspect rather then it being right out more durable...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i know but it is something i wont budge from.. it could also bn nothing more then the magic mystic aspect rather then it being right out more durable...

I was referring to you specifically. It was just something I threw out there. Could be, but it doesn't seem that way.

Colossus-Big C
has ares axe ever broke

KingD19
I'm not putting Juggernaut that high because of his invulnerability, I'm putting him up there because of his invulnerability, and his force field. Plus, if a guy is flayed down to a skeleton, and he doesn't stop, then I don't know what will stop him.

Black bolt z
I'd say that thor's hammer 90%
Galactus 200-500%
Cap's shield 150%
The rest are relatively low.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm not putting Juggernaut that high because of his invulnerability, I'm putting him up there because of his invulnerability, and his force field. Plus, if a guy is flayed down to a skeleton, and he doesn't stop, then I don't know what will stop him.

This thread is about durability if you hadn't noticed.

nicamarvin
This thread is about durability if you hadn't noticed. well since both guys are plaged with badshowing..(Bing G more than so)
lets use a attack both have faced...

one of the most powerful attacks on Marvel....the God Blast, one of this durable guys tanked and the other almost died.... eek!

nicamarvin
Juggernaut being so much higher than Adamantium is ridiculous. Well, this is KMC and people think that way..dont' like it?... wink

KingD19
This thread is about durability if you hadn't noticed.

Actually I had noticed, since durable was in the topic.

And if we go by high end durability showings, Cain has some of the best.

Rage.Of.Olympus
well since both guys are plaged with badshowing..(Bing G more than so)
lets use a attack both have faced...

one of the most powerful attacks on Marvel....the God Blast, one of this durable guys tanked and the other almost died.... eek!

1) Juggernaut had his force field on apparently so he never actually tanked it.

2) The God Blast varies in terms of power depending on how much Thor put into it. Clearly the one against Galactus was on the higher end scale than the one against Juggernaut.

3) At the time Thor was suffering seizures and each one left him far weaker than the one before. At that point Thor had suffered multiple seizures and the one he experienced against Juggernaut were the worst ones yet. And seeing as how the God Blast depends on Thor's Godly energies, this should be taken into account.

So that scene does not prove anything. Remember this as I will not repeat it again.

nicamarvin

And if we go by high end durability showings, Cain has some of the best. Actually he is the Only one here that has never been damage by brute force...Unlike Adamantium(cracked by thor's and Hulk's own punches) adamantine axe broken on ultron's armor.... smokin'

Rage.Of.Olympus

And if we go by high end durability showings, Cain has some of the best.

Then why did you include his force field etc. in your calculations? That makes him untouchable.

So does Thor. As a matter of fact Thor has higher durability showings then Cain. We don't only consider the higher showings and ignore the lower showings like some people are so prone to do for Juggernaut, which I still don't understand. Juggernaut is as durable as Top Tiers come but that's about it. Him being nearly 4 times as durable as Adamantium is utterly ridiculous.

nicamarvin
1) Juggernaut had his force field on apparently so he never actually tanked it.

2) The God Blast varies in terms of power depending on how much Thor put into it. Clearly the one against Galactus was on the higher end scale than the one against Juggernaut. well it was his FF?. confused and sadly there is nothing else that we can use to gage this guys durability sinse they exist in different power levels... cool

nicamarvin
Hey why didn't you put thanos here.... mad

danielgamer
ares axe(forged by zeus himself0 - 180
mljonir - 220
Destroyer armor - 1000
Colossus - 20
superman - 600
juggernaut - 800
galactus - 1100
caps shield - 120
silver surfers board - 115
darkhold - 120

nicamarvin
Juggernaut is as durable as Top Tiers come but that's about it. Him being nearly 4 times as durable as Adamantium is utterly ridiculous.

Originally posted by danielgamer
ares axe(forged by zeus himself0 - 180
mljonir - 220
Destroyer armor - 1000
Colossus - 20
superman - 600
juggernaut - 800
galactus - 1100
caps shield - 120
silver surfers board - 115
darkhold - 120 I told you.... erm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Actually he is the Only one here that has never been damage by brute force...Unlike Adamantium(cracked by thor's and Hulk's own punches) adamantine axe broken on ultron's armor.... smokin'

His been hurt by Shatterstar's sword, by a candle in the eye from Nightcrawler, Hellcat was apparently scratching him. He was affected apparently by a drawer of swords dropping on him.

He has been hurt by physical attacks.

And since you're referencing Thor and the Hulk, you should know, Thor has beaten the utter crap out of Juggernaut once he dropped his force field, and Merged Hulk winded the Juggernaut with a gut punch.

And the only time Hulk has come closest to damaging Adamantium is during Secret Wars, when Klaw creates an Ultron duplicate, and Hulk punches him, slightly denting Ultron as I recall. And I'm still not sure whether that Ultron was made out of true Adamantium.

When did an Adamantine axe break against Ultron's armor?

Rage.Of.Olympus
well it was his FF?. confused and sadly there is nothing else that we can use to gage this guys durability sinse they exist in different power levels... cool

Well, if we want to start counting force fields when we rate durability levels then Thor's as durable as they come.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well, this is KMC and people think that way..dont' like it?... wink

Think what way? Its not that I don't like it, it's just baseless.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I told you.... erm

That guy's just making up numbers off the top of his head. Using that list, does not help your argument.

nicamarvin
He has been hurt by physical attacks. I challenge you to post scans of Juggernaut being hurt by punches alone.........show me a scan of Thor hurting him with his bare hands, show me a scan of Hulk drawing blood from him, show me a sigle attack that everybody agrees is NOT PIS or Bad writing that ever hurted Juggernaut.....show me Fanboy and I will never post here...............or Shut you pie Hole already..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Colossus-Big C
juggs>>galactus ,, eternity couldnt hurt him so she sent him to oblivion and even oblivion didnt hurt him

nicamarvin
Juggernaut is as durable as Top Tiers come but that's about it. Him being nearly 4 times as durable as Adamantium is utterly ridiculous.

juggs>>galactus ,, eternity couldnt hurt him so she sent him to oblivion and even oblivion didnt hurt him it is What it is sucka.... cool

Rage.Of.Olympus
no expression

juggs>>galactus ,, eternity couldnt hurt him so she sent him to oblivion and even oblivion didnt hurt him

erm

Eternity escapes and deals with Juggernaut and Nightmare by sending them Oblivion not because it could not hurt them, but because it could, and they were like insects to it as I recall.

And how did Oblivion fail to hurt him? Have you read an issue I haven't? He was simply floating in that realm apparently, and was then brought back to Earth in the town Dr. Strange was being held hostage.

nicamarvin
no expression

erm

Eternity escapes and deals with Juggernaut and Nightmare by sending them Oblivion not because it could not hurt them, but because it could, and they were like insects to it as I recall.

And how did Oblivion fail to hurt him? Have you read an issue I haven't? He was simply floating in that realm apparently, and was then brought back to Earth in the town Dr. Strange was being held hostage. Just admit you are a Juggernaut Hata.... mad and stop this senseless mumbling, you will not change the mind of the mayority of this forum.... cool

Badabing
Just admit you are a Juggernaut Hata.... mad and stop this senseless mumbling, you will not change the mind of the mayority of this forum.... cool Oh, it's you...sneer

Rage.Of.Olympus
I challenge you to post scans of Juggernaut being hurt by punches alone.........show me a scan of Thor hurting him with his bare hands, show me a scan of Hulk drawing blood from him, show me a sigle attack that everybody agrees is NOT PIS or Bad writing that ever hurted Juggernaut.....show me Fanboy and I will never post here...............or Shut you pie Hole already..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thor beating up Juggernaut:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_JuggernautvsThor5.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_JuggernautvsThor6.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_JuggernautvsThor7.jpg

Nightcrawler hurting Juggernaut with fire:
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/th_HurtJuggernaut.jpg

The instance Hulk downs him with a punch to the gut is in Hulk #404. The instance when Shatterstar takes out the Juggernaut's eye and Feral apparently scratches him is in Spider-Man #16. I don't have the scans of the last two right now as I am on my laptop. I could get them, but frankly, I'm too lazy and you aren't worth it.

Why don't you just ask for World Peace as well? Everyone agreeing on what subject is just far fetched.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Just admit you are a Juggernaut Hata.... mad and stop this senseless mumbling, you will not change the mind of the mayority of this forum.... cool

facepalm

nicamarvin
Why don't you just ask for World Peace as well? Everyone agreeing on what subject is just far fetched. poor Deluted Sap, I asked you a scan of thor using just his bare hands, not using his enchanted weapon to cut his FF.... laughing and I don't see hulk drawing blood from him....good try Fanboy, the day Hulk and thor could hurt juggernaut with their bare hands will never come.... cool

Starscream M
Just admit you are a Juggernaut Hata.... mad and stop this senseless mumbling, you will not change the mind of the mayority of this forum.... cool I pretty much learned the futility of debating anything juggernaut related with Rage...he's simply too biased against him

nicamarvin
I pretty much learned the futility of debating anything juggernaut related with Rage...he's simply too biased against him Yeah I will not respond to his hata replys anymore today....He thinks he is smarter than most people here.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Black bolt z
People on this forum way overestimate juggs.He is tough but saying he is anywhere as strong as adimantium and is dumb and saying he is stronger then galactus is just utterly ridiculous.Juggs may be strong but no where near as strong as you fanboy's say he is.Show some scans of him being that strong then i'll change my mind.

Rage.Of.Olympus
poor Deluted Sap, I asked you a scan of thor using just his bare hands, not using his enchanted weapon to cut his FF.... laughing and I don't see hulk drawing blood from him....good try Fanboy, the day Hulk and thor could hurt juggernaut with their hand will never come.... cool

eer

Thor cut off his force field and used his bare hands to beat on him. That is exactly what you asked for. And seeing how this is a "durability" thread, and not "how much attacks can a person tank with their force field" thread, I do not see the problem here. erm

Where did I ever claim Juggernaut was bleeding after Hulk was done with him? I never said so. I simply stated that the Juggernaut was downed after a punch in the gut from the Hulk. And seeing as how in the X-Force incident, I am pretty sure that the Juggernaut was bleeding, that should suffice as proof that the Juggernaut can bleed, if that is what you were asking for.

I just referenced two incidents where the Juggernaut was clearly affected by physical attacks from Thor and the Hulk.

I'm the fan-boy? You have this delusion that Juggernaut is some nigh unhurt-able beast, when I clearly posted scans that say otherwise.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I pretty much learned the futility of debating anything juggernaut related with Rage...he's simply too biased against him

facepalm

How am I too biased against him? Is it because I do not choose to ignore any of his low showings, and do not agree with you that his more durable than any version of Galactus?

Do your parents know that you're on the internet without supervision?

I don't hate the Juggernaut by the way. As a matter of fact I like him quite a bit more than someone like say the Hulk. I'm just being reasonable and not going along with this silly board myth that Juggernaut is untouchable always.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Black bolt z
People on this forum way overestimate juggs.He is tough but saying he is anywhere as strong as adimantium and is dumb are you calling most of the forum Dumb..? eek! actually ON PANEL Juggernaut has prooven to be more durable than Adamantium and Uru.......its because of his durability enchantment he is inprevious to blunt damage, Adamantium has been bent, broken, and liquified, same as Uru but guess what, Nobody has jet manage to give Juggernaut a bloody nose without a Plot device.... smokin'

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yeah I will not respond to his hata replys anymore today....He thinks he is smarter than most people here.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Now you can somehow guess what I think?

When did I ever say I think I'm smarter than most of the people here? I do not think that is the case at all.

Starscream M
facepalm

How am I too biased against him? Is it because I do not choose to ignore any of his low showings, and do not agree with you that his more durable than any version of Galactus?
no its because you choose to bring up stupid PIS events to validate your low opinion of juggs durability...and also partially because you honestly do seem to hold to the notion that galactus is more durable to physical damage than the personifcation of invincibility

nicamarvin
eer

Thor cut off his force field and used his bare hands to beat on him. That is exactly what you asked for. its Called PIS buddy, I asked you for a clean showing not bad PIS showing... wink

eer
And seeing how this is a "durability" thread, and not "how much attacks can a person tank with their force field" thread, I do not see the problem here. erm funy thing is..Juggernaut is as durable with his FF or without his FF...GO ask Hulk... stick out tongue

Where did I ever claim Juggernaut was bleeding after Hulk was done with him? I never said so. I simply stated that the Juggernaut was downed after a punch in the gut from the Hulk. its called bad writing, it happens sometimes with Juggernaut, writers forget he does NOT need to breath, heck I dought Juggernaut has any lungs... eek!

Rage.Of.Olympus
no its because you choose to bring up stupid PIS events to validate your low opinion of juggs durability...and also partially because you honestly do seem to hold to the notion that galactus is more durable to physical damage than the personifcation of invincibility

Juggernaut has been affected by physical damage too many times for it to be a one off showing of P.I.S. At this point they qualify as low showings at the least.

If that's the case, then you must agree Thor is more durable than Juggernaut? His high end feats of durability are higher than that of Cains and since you think any instance of Juggernaut being hurt by anything is apparently P.I.S, then surely you must agree with Thor being hurt by anything else below say Cytorrak level, P.I.S?

Invincible means that one cannot be hurt, but seeing as how Juggernaut has, that in itself means he is far from the personification of invincibility.

Galactus > Cytorrak > Juggernaut

nicamarvin
When did I ever say I think I'm smarter than most of the people here? you dont need to say it.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

nicamarvin
you honestly do seem to hold to the notion that galactus is more durable to physical damage than the personifcation of invincibility ..... cool

Mindset
I'm smarter than everyone.

Rage.Of.Olympus
its Called PIS buddy, I asked you for a clean showing not bad PIS showing... wink

funy thing is..Juggernaut is as durable with his FF or without his FF...GO ask Hulk... stick out tongue

its called bad writing, it happens sometimes with Juggernaut, writers forget he does NOT need to breath, heck I dought Juggernaut has any lungs... eek!

It's not P.I.S if it has happened so many times. At this point they are simply low showings that you should average in with his higher showings. What do you not comprehend?

I cannot spontaneously claim that Thor is more durable than Juggernaut, and completely ignore any instance of Thor being hurt.

nicamarvin
Juggernaut has been affected by physical damage too many times for it to be a one off showing of P.I.S. At this point they qualify as low showings at the least.

If that's the case, then you must agree Thor is more durable than Juggernaut? No buddy, its like this Juggernaut>>Thanos>>SuperMan>>Thor...you have alot of grown to cover if you even think to put thor on Juggernat's level of durability... cool

Rage.Of.Olympus
you dont need to say it.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

So your claim that I think I'm smarter than most people here is utterly baseless. Gotcha.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Mindset
I'm smarter than everyone. we already know that.... big grin

Rage.Of.Olympus
No buddy, its like this Juggernaut>>Thanos>>SuperMan>>Thor...you have alot of grown to cover if you even think to put thor on Juggernat's level of durability... cool

facepalm

Yes I do put Thor, Superman, Silver Surfer on Juggernaut's level of durability. I think his more durable, but they are still on his level. Juggernaut doesn't magically get the benefit of having all of his low showings erased. It doesn't work that way.

Beast removing Juggernaut's helmet causing all of his powers to disappear is P.I.S. but Juggernaut being affected by physical force is simply a low showing at this point.

nicamarvin
facepalm

Yes I do put Thor, Superman, Silver Surfer on Juggernaut's level of durability. ... erm

Rage.Of.Olympus
... erm

What's the problem exactly?

How about you tell me Juggernaut's greatest durability feat, and I'll name the greatest for say Thor. We'll compare which is superior. We already know Juggernaut like the rest of them has horribly low showings. Arguably lower than the three I mentioned.

Logically speaking, I don't see any reason you wouldn't put the three on his level. His higher showings are not beyond anything they've done.

nicamarvin
but Juggernaut being affected by physical force is simply a low showing at this point. Just because Thanos got gutted by Wolverine and owned by SG doesn't mean you can put Thor on his durability level... geek

Starscream M

How about you tell me Juggernaut's greatest durability feat, juggs was reduced to a skeleton and was still walking around fine.

now your turn.

yeah, check mate buddy.

nicamarvin
juggs was reduced to a skeleton and was still walking around fine.

now your turn.

yeah, check mate buddy. I think Thor can't take his own GB... cool

Black bolt z
Cap's shield is superior to adamantium

nicamarvin
Cap's shield is superior to adamantium Actually that shield has the best Durability showings of the rest of the durable metals................ cool

Black bolt z
If you guys are saying that juggs is strong let me ask you a question?
If you had juggarnaut run strait into cap's shield,a plate of adamantium,or galactus, your saying they would break?That is total BS.
As for juggarnauts low showngs he has gotten owned by hulk.I would show you a scan of it except I don't know how to scan.I'm not saying Juggs isn't tough but your comparing him to everyone based on his high showings vs. their low showings.That is just not right.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Just because Thanos got gutted by Wolverine and owned by SG doesn't mean you can put Thor on his durability level... geek

Squirrel Girl? She'd do the same to Juggernaut.

Wolverine stuck his claws into Thanos' chest apparently. That one feat does not lower Thanos onto Thor's level entirely just like that once instance of Shatterstar's slicing Juggernaut's eye out would not. We average shit out, and on average Thanos is above Thor in durability and I agree that Juggernaut is more durable than Thor as well. Just in the same tier. And I would not be surprised whatsoever if current Wolverine sliced up Juggernaut despite their history.

Did you see how easily he was cutting World War Hulk? And according to him he was harder to cut than usual yet in the past, for the most part even in their fight retellings, Wolverine could not cut the Hulk under his own power except when he retracted his claws I believe.

nicamarvin
If you guys are saying that juggs is strong let me ask you a question?
If you had juggarnaut run strait into cap's shield,a plate of adamantium,or galactus, your saying they would break?That is total BS. actually there are plenty of thread like this, just for example, there was a thread where there was giant adamantium spike in the LT's boot and a Juggernaut running at it...Guess what people thought..? that the spike would bent and a few thought he would move the LT's boot......Juggernaut's durability is respected here boy... smokin'

Rage.Of.Olympus
juggs was reduced to a skeleton and was still walking around fine.

now your turn.

yeah, check mate buddy.

I asked for a durability feat, not a regeneration/endurance feat. I.e him withstanding a blast that should have turned him into a skeleton unharmed.

nicamarvin
Squirrel Girl? She'd do the same to Juggernaut. ..erm

I would not be surprised whatsoever if current Wolverine sliced up Juggernaut despite their history. ...Why you Hating.... sad

nicamarvin
I asked for a durability feat, not a regeneration/endurance feat. I.e him withstanding a blast that should have turned him into a skeleton unharmed. well Juggs durability is not only in his harder than adamantium skin, but in his Healing Factor and the fact hi is inmortal and will keep coming back from death as long as Cyttorak wishes for.... cool Yeah he is Way Way above in overal durability than Thanos and Thanos>>Thor... cool

Rage.Of.Olympus
..erm

What, you disagree, Squirrel Girl would be the shit out of Juggernaut?

...Why you Hating.... sad

Just giving my honest opinion. I don't think he should be capable of doing that, but popularity has clearly affected Wolverine's performance by a bit.

nicamarvin
What, you disagree, Squirrel Girl would be the shit out of Juggernaut?

Just giving my honest opinion. I don't think he should be capable of doing that, but popularity has clearly affected Wolverine's performance by a bit. also WWHulk and yet they still cant' manage to Hurt Juggernaut.... smokin' even with their big BIG Jobbing Auras... cool

Rage.Of.Olympus
well Juggs durability is not only in his harder than adamantium skin, but in his Healing Factor and the fact hi is inmortal and will keep coming back from death as long as Cyttorak wishes for.... cool Yeah he is Way Way above in overal durability than Thanos and Thanos>>Thor... cool

No it's not.

No, his above them in regeneration. He is not above them in durability however. There is a difference.

And if someone powerful enough wished to kill Juggernaut, he would be killed. Cytorrak isn't all powerful. For example, I would see no reason why someone like Odin or higher up the food chain like Eternity could not kill Juggernaut and keep him dead with their own power.

Rage.Of.Olympus
also WWHulk and yet they still cant' manage to Hurt Juggernaut.... smokin' even with their big BIG Jobbing Auras... cool

Why does everyone think Green Scar has a big jobbing aura? The only person who jobbed in that arc is probably Reed. The other person is probably Strange, but Pak gave a pretty legitimate reason as to why Strange didn't outright kill him which I can understand looking at Strange's past.

chomperx9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the only certainty is cap's shield being superior to primary adamantium but whose adamantium can take more damage ? caps shield or wolverines claws ? i guess it really depends on which one is thicker as in how many lbs of adamantium

nicamarvin
No it's not.

No, his above them in regeneration. He is not above them in durability however. There is a difference.] ....erm you actually think Thor's skin is harder than Juggernaut...huh

And if someone powerful enough wished to kill Juggernaut, he would be killed. Cytorrak isn't all powerful. For example, I would see no reason why someone like Odin or higher up the food chain like Eternity could not kill Juggernaut and keep him dead with their own power. .............Now you are Hating....WHY...you know that can be said about 100% of top tiers... sad I was saying in the even of him dying at the hands of somebody like him say thor..(wich is very unlikely but possible)

Why does everyone think Green Scar has a big jobbing aura? go ask Sentry, SS Fanboys.... mad

Mindset
Originally posted by chomperx9
but whose adamantium can take more damage ? caps shield or wolverines claws ? i guess it really depends on which one is thicker as in how many lbs of adamantium The shield isn't adamantium.

chomperx9
The shield isn't adamantium. you 100 % sure about that cause its been posted in his description in almost any site you can find its made of adamantium. im trying to remember which book it was but i remember iron man trying to puch cap and cap blocks with shield and stark is like WTF what kind of shield is that ? and steve says its called adamantium. il believe it was in the original avengers series not to long before new avengers came out

Mindset
The shield is vibranium alloy.

Almost any site, really? What sites did you go to?

chomperx9
The shield is vibranium alloy.

Almost any site, really? What sites did you go to? wikipedia marveldirectory marvelencyclopedia. i believe they even say its adamantium in the avengers movie

Mindset
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_America%27s_shield

Says it's vibranium alloy.

Marvel.com says it's vibranium alloy.

The shields comic history says it's vibranium. The whole reason he is able to shield himself and not break his arm off is because it's vibranium.

chomperx9
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captain_America%27s_shield

Says it's vibranium alloy.

Marvel.com says it's vibranium alloy.

The shields comic history says it's vibranium. The whole reason he is able to shield himself and not break his arm off is because it's vibranium. crap im gonna have to dig through my comics this late.

it might have been ultimate captain americas shield then cause i could have sworn reading steve saying its adamantium to stark.

and here on caps wikipedia says that ultimate captain america's shield is adamantium

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/5741/cap2custom.jpg

Black bolt z
I believe it is a vibranium-adamantium alloy

Badabing
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
There should be a thread for all these rating questions. I'll talk with PR and Digi to see what we can do about all these ratings threads lately. As of now, I'll be closing them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.