If Thanos is 100% intellect where are these people?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Doctor Doom
Reed Richards
Hank Pym
High evolutionary
Lex Luthor
Kang
Professor-X
Bruce Wayne
The Leader
Mad Thinker
Tony Stark
And just for the heck of it
Galactus

Doctor-Alvis
There should be a thread for all these rating questions.

psycho gundam
they're probably all around the same, +/- in other areas but in average they are all peers. thanos is probably a bit higher, but his personality is geared to amping himself so he has more "outfoxing MF's" feats.

i don't care what marvel thinks, galactus is above reed though, he has stuff of taa II that can give reed an aneurysm if he tried to comprehend it. stan lee and jack kirby would agree with me.

Black bolt z
I'm not sure about that.I mean Thanos is a genius ,theres no doubt about that, but some of the people there must be smarter.Just cuz he has gained ultimate power doesn't mean hes' the smartest there is it just means he's good at planning.

Mindset
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
There should be a thread for all these rating questions. Yea, get them all in one place, easier to delete.

Black bolt z
lol
Mindset,just out of curiosity do you have these things written down or do they just pop into your head?Not meant to be an insult if it sounds that way...

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Black bolt z
lol
Mindset,just out of curiosity do you have these things written down or do they just pop into your head?Not meant to be an insult if it sounds that way...

I actually wonder that too. He's a quick witty fellow.

Badabing
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
There should be a thread for all these rating questions. I'll talk with PR and Digi to see what we can do about all these ratings threads lately. As of now, I'll be closing them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.